Mechabol Cycle

NonyaBidness

Awards
not really, it'd probably be identical to running 3 bottles of pmag for 6 weeks.
Perhaps. I was thinking of mechabol as a kicker and then a moderately dosed pmag run of 4 weeks. Could have the same effect as a high dosed 6 wk pmag run.

johnny75

Awards
Day 10 - I finally feel the Mechabol kick in in the weightroom. The weights felt lighter & I recover during sets was quicker.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao

LikeMike

Awards
"weights feel lighter" sounds like strength gain to me, but my reading comprehension might not be up to speed
Nice observation. There are times when the "weights feel lighter" and there are times when I have to increase the weight. I attribute the latter to "noticeable" strength gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice observation. There are times when the "weights feel lighter" and there are times when I have to increase the weight. I attribute the latter to "noticeable" strength gains.
not really sure how there is a difference? weights feel lighter, so if one wanted, they could add more weight?

not following the difference here?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
not really sure how there is a difference? weights feel lighter, so if one wanted, they could add more weight?

not following the difference here?
EXACTLY!

johnny75

Awards
Day 15 of Cycle, currently @ 75mg

I weighed myself last night after workout gained 9 lbs. this week for a total of 12 lbs. in lil more than two weeks. Not letting this go to my head, since I am a rather large guy (300lbs) my weight may flucate 2-3 lbs. My waist size hasnt increased & I have been keeping calories under 4,000 & maintaining a good diet (40/40/20), with one cheat meal a week. I even continue with my normal Cardio routine. Stregnth has increased, along with vascularity in arms an calves. Gotta say Im feeling good!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cut out the cheat meal & all but 100g of fat!

900 cals from fat, the other 3100kcals from protein/carbs! :p

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Damn bro your 6'5 297 and want more size? lol
Yeah... More size is the deal.im 6"5 and weighed in at 297 today,i look like I train...but with the long limbs you have to pack alot of muscle to look jacked.

johnny75

Awards
cut out the cheat meal & all but 100g of fat!

900 cals from fat, the other 3100kcals from protein/carbs! :p
It aint bad fats bro.... avacado, fish, coconut oils, chicken, steaks, turkey burger, etc..
So it aint all bad, just gotta really watch what I eat on my PCT.

johnny75

Awards
Yeah... More size is the deal.im 6"5 and weighed in at 297 today,i look like I train...but with the long limbs you have to pack alot of muscle to look jacked.
Alotta legnth requires alotta size, I gonna talk a little time but Im gonna get there!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I could swap this in for my helladrol, but I'm thinking this might be a bit wetter than hella, due to the fact that p-mag is a bit wetter than hella.
Ive gained 8 lbs in a week. Wet is an absolute understatement for this chemical. I was hoping for results more similar to halo but apparently not!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive gained 8 lbs in a week. Wet is an absolute understatement for this chemical. I was hoping for results more similar to halo but apparently not!
Wow, I thought this was on the drier side. Guess still need to follow more logs before i make my assessment. ;)

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Gonna run it and chase with 250ed of pstanz to get a drier bulk. Wasn't sure of what the gains would be like on mecha. Glad I stocked up on the stanzanol, stuff getting hard to find..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn I was really hoping it was dry too.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
The fact that it is a active chemical is what intrigued me so much. This stuff is straight roid b4 it even makes a pass through the liver. There are complete logs on the mag only and they look decent. I might be seeing stars but the mech might have twice the potential being active already. Time will tell...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The fact that it is a active chemical is what intrigued me so much. This stuff is straight roid b4 it even makes a pass through the liver. There are complete logs on the mag only and they look decent. I might be seeing stars but the mech might have twice the potential being active already. Time will tell...
Well your right, it does look that way, but dammit I just hate wet gains.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Yea me too. Just might have to cut it with something dry. The OP is a big guy too, it might not have the same effect on a average sizer. That and don't go over on caloric intake.. On another note it's rare finding a chemical that yields wet gains and doesn't aromatize. That's what has me the most concerned .

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Just went back and re-read the thread and it wasnt the op talking about it being wet. He did state he'd gained 12 I think, but his waste had stayed the same. The guy who said it was wet has one post to his credit and that was the only one.?.?, So I dunno..

sam805

Awards
I don't believe it is wet. I am running it at 50mgs with 30mgs of m 4ohn. Also 62.5 mcgs of t3 daily with Clen and ecy rotated every 2 weeks. Oh and just finished a week of dnp at 200mgs daily. I had to stop the dnp, I felt like ass. And yes I have used dnp many times without dying . Any ways I am down 2 lbs since starting the anabalics 2 weeks ago. Cals are at 2400. This is rare for me because usually with any ph/ds I blow up. I mean I will gain 10lbs using only 200mgs of pstanz for a month. I feel no heightened estro effects. I'm looking more defined and hard. Wife has commented so. I cant wait for a few more days to see the effects once dnp clears my system and strength starts going back up

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The m4ohn and clen and ecy r probly the reason why your gains r dry bro. My point is, is that mechabol seems like it could b wet.

sam805

Awards
I hear ya. Definitely possible. I like it though. Definitely has that good feeling. It's been a decade since I've taken dbol but the mental and mood effect of mechabol is definitely similar to dbol. I just hit the scale rt bow after cardio, It's been 72 hrs since last dnp dose. Down another 4 lbs. I always ask myself why am I taking dnp? Then when it's over and I lose 7-8 lbs in a week, I remember why!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact that it is a active chemical is what intrigued me so much. This stuff is straight roid b4 it even makes a pass through the liver.
Pmag and hdrol are also active steroids slick.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Pmag and hdrol are also active steroids slick.
How active? Need to quit letting folks put !!!! In my head. So u saying pmag DOES NOT convert to this. And I was just saying it needs no help from the liver to become fully active..

sam805

Awards
Jbry- I didn't think it was wet either, but didn't want to argue about such a new compound

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Well he's saying it's not wet(theoretically?) and u got guys that r running it saying they gained 12 in 2 week and gain 8 in one week(practically?) If those guys are gaining 8 and 12 of lbm in that span this stuff is gonna be king. Jbry is a freakin chemist so I'm wanting to lean 2ward him but who knows. Just gonna have to be a lab rat and find out myself I guess....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Methyl clostebol if not a wet compound.
My scale begs to differ. Im not saying its like a50 or dbol wet but its definately a bit more than expected. I figured it would be like h drol. It seems like a comparison between hdrol and sdrol. I

Running it with clen and t3 i wouldnt imagine a big waer gain considering i and everyone else i know sweat like a pig on that stuff. Doesnt seem like a legit comparison to running a stand alone like i am and what was mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Maybe this is a "dry" compound. Im just trying to give feedback since there arent many reviews on this ppretty new drug. Maybe my scale body isnt reacting well to the compound and thats why im seeing this much bloat. I dont know. All i know is a shade under 8 lbs in today is day 7at on the cycle says water weight

I know im new here, im in the process of moving ill get yall an "intro" post when i get my internet hooked up. This is a pain on a cell phone

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well he's saying it's not wet(theoretically?) and u got guys that r running it saying they gained 12 in 2 week and gain 8 in one week(practically?) If those guys are gaining 8 and 12 of lbm in that span this stuff is gonna be king. Jbry is a freakin chemist so I'm wanting to lean 2ward him but who knows. Just gonna have to be a lab rat and find out myself I guess....
Exactly that's my point, cuz we know how SD is. On a low dose I have no bloat but when I get to 20mg or more, I retain water even with my super clean diet. And yes to see how "dry" it is, it should b ran alone.

sam805

Awards
I would not consider intra cellular bloat, wet. Thats just me. And what kind of cals are these guys consuming who are gaining 12 lbs in 2 weeks?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How active? Need to quit letting folks put !!!! In my head. So u saying pmag DOES NOT convert to this. And I was just saying it needs no help from the liver to become fully active..
no im saying diol's are able to bind with, interact with the androgen receptor, but they do not bind with/interact with it as strongly as steroids with a 3-keto group, such as methyl clostebol.

in theory, hdrol is a pre-cursor to oral turinabol, and pmag a pre-cursor to methyl clostebol, but it has been speculated/said by those more knowledgable than i, that the conversion, if any does happen, is most likely incomplete, or doesn't happen at all.

effects seen from hdrol, and pmag should be attributed to those compounds, not conversion to their 3 keto counter parts.

oh, and im no chemist. patrick arnold, that is a chemist.

im just a guy who like learning about steroids. thats about as far as my chemistry knowledge goes, and prob will ever go.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do u think its as dry as SD?
i dont get bloat from superdrol either.

my muscles get fuller due to increased glycogen retention.

but bloat, no, now, run 1,000mg of 4-androstenediol e/d, and you'll see bloat.

if you watch your carbs, and keep them low, you wont get this, it's called self control, you dont have to take in huge amounts of carbs. let your body use the fat as energy.

it is a testosterone derivative, and not very androgenic. if you want to make it more dry, maybe add in some stanodrol, or epistane.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
no im saying diol's are able to bind with, interact with the androgen receptor, but they do not bind with/interact with it as strongly as steroids with a 3-keto group, such as methyl clostebol.

in theory, hdrol is a pre-cursor to oral turinabol, and pmag a pre-cursor to methyl clostebol, but it has been speculated/said by those more knowledgable than i, that the conversion, if any does happen, is most likely incomplete, or doesn't happen at all.

effects seen from hdrol, and pmag should be attributed to those compounds, not conversion to their 3 keto counter parts.

oh, and im no chemist. patrick arnold, that is a chemist.

im just a guy who like learning about steroids. thats about as far as my chemistry knowledge goes, and prob will ever go.
Gotcha.. Well u seem to know ur $hit none the less! :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i dont get bloat from superdrol either.

my muscles get fuller due to increased glycogen retention.

but bloat, no, now, run 1,000mg of 4-androstenediol e/d, and you'll see bloat.

if you watch your carbs, and keep them low, you wont get this, it's called self control, you dont have to take in huge amounts of carbs. let your body use the fat as energy.

it is a testosterone derivative, and not very androgenic. if you want to make it more dry, maybe add in some stanodrol, or epistane.
Yeah I don't bloat on it if my carbs r low too. Actually u can recomp on SD pretty nicely if your diet is in check.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered before I read this as I also thought it was relatively dry. Not happy at all knowing this if this assessment ends up being accurate and shared by me.

I start next week. Will keep u all posted.

Damn I was really hoping it was dry too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If mechabol is wet it doesn't contain methyl clostebol

If it does contain it, then it isn't wet.

It isn't a dht derived steroid either so don't go thinking it if going ti be like winstrol or epistane.
tbol had a 1-ene group, so its different slightly.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha thanks

Big billy

Awards
My scale begs to differ. Im not saying its like a50 or dbol wet but its definately a bit more than expected. I figured it would be like h drol. It seems like a comparison between hdrol and sdrol. I

Running it with clen and t3 i wouldnt imagine a big waer gain considering i and everyone else i know sweat like a pig on that stuff. Doesnt seem like a legit comparison to running a stand alone like i am and what was mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Maybe this is a "dry" compound. Im just trying to give feedback since there arent many reviews on this ppretty new drug. Maybe my scale body isnt reacting well to the compound and thats why im seeing this much bloat. I dont know. All i know is a shade under 8 lbs in today is day 7at on the cycle says water weight

I know im new here, im in the process of moving ill get yall an "intro" post when i get my internet hooked up. This is a pain on a cell phone
??? I dont consider either of those wet at all. Esp. SD, that sh!t dries me out like i live in a desert. Gal and a half of water and i still wake up with dry lips And hdrol, which would be wetter than Sdrol IMO, still isnt a "WET" compound. Nowhere near D-Bol.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Relative to hdrol, pmag is wetter, so I would expect some moisture from mechabol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah I don't bloat on it if my carbs r low too. Actually u can recomp on SD pretty nicely if your diet is in check.
im absolutely intrigued by this. either my body doesnt like 17 methyl groups and just turns in to a water balloon or i'm doing something entirely wrong. im pretty sure its not in my diet. 350-400 carbs a day, 200-250g protien/day at around 2500 cals a day. i joined this forum for information. is there more on this in a thread already or would you care to elaborate via pm or on another thread so we dont hijack this guys mechabol thread.