General ProHormone Advice/Suggestions? New PH's on the market?

jwayne

Awards
Hello, I am new to this board. I just wanted some advice from somebody who knows what they are talking about AND isn't trying to take my money.

Last summer was an interesting one. I'd been working out for a good while and was pretty satisfied with my natural results but I wanted to take it to the next level. Why not right? I got a nice chunka dough to spend from a law suit and the first thing I went out and got was a cycle of PH's. I'd never tried anything other than test boosters, creatine and pre-workouts so long story short I was convinced by a source that if I wanted to see some real results then I ought to stack a banned substance called M1-Test with another PH called Dymethazine. I bought it, tried it out and got some intense results as expected. However, I wasn't as disciplined as I could have been. I was partying too much while I was on it and not being super diligent with my diet. Regardless, I was hittin' it hard in the gym and getting great results with not too many side effects. When I finished those pills, the same source convinced me to jump on a cycle called Tren for a few weeks before finishing it out with some post cycle therapy. Keep in mind, I had received NO information on taking liver support or any kind of any support before or during the consumption of any of these substances which I'm sure was taxing on my health. By the middle of the Tren cycle some personal things happened in my life which caused me to completely break down mentally and emotionally. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, tried to train but just didn't have the motivation. I pretty much gave up on my previous fitness goals and flushed the pills down the toilet. I went to a new source to get something that might help bring me back to square one. By now I was having strange pains in my back. They told me to try out some Liver Fix along with a natural test booster and an aromatase inhibitor. I did that and started to feel better and by this time things in my life started looking up and I got back to eating regularly and training again.

Anyway,
7 months it has been since all that. I am 21 years old and since then I've gotten married to a wonderful girl, quit drinking and grown up quite a bit. What I came here for today was some information on what all that stuff may have done to my body and what I can do to bring my hormone levels back to normal. I started feeling a small lump in my right pec which I later came to the assumption that It's gyno. I am currently taking something called Erase by PES after speaking with a guy I know about how the PH's most likely brought my estrogen levels up alot higher since everything I was on shot my testosterone through the roof. He thought that could be the cause of the lump and he seems to think it might help decrease the size of it. I didn't prepare myself correctly or finish out a good enough PCT either so that can't be the only thing wrong with me. What I've felt since taking Erase is that my sex drive has increased noticeably. Ive gotten more back acne than usual. My face is okay. Other than that, not much. My goal is to get my hormones back to square one and try a PH cycle the RIGHT way with all the support and therapy I need to keep my body healthy under the transformation. Also, with knowledge and research under my belt and no bull**** advice I think I may be more satisfied with my overall results.

If anybody has some positive advice or suggestions on Post Cycle Therapy, solid Pro Hormones that are currently on the market or things of this nature, I'd much appreciate it. Please don't waste your time leaving negative or condescending posts. The past is the past and we've all ****ed up at one time or another.

Thank you for reading

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Step one get yourself a blood test and from their you can determine the proper course of action.

uniifirex

Awards
Been on that emotional thing, only reason i looked into AAS mate i feel you there :/
but.....

" jump on a cycle called Tren"
"flushed the pills down the toilet"

mate i hope your pal didnt sell you Tren PILLS ( Like most PH's that name themselves after AAS with a few changes)
if not you should have been informed that test is also needed.

Also i doubt you'd be getting gyno 7 months after a cycle, there are glands under those nipples that you can feel just a heads up.
As for PCT/PH's and what not, Get yourself some blood tests see where you stand as of now.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, you'll need a blood test (there is a sticky near the top of the forum) to see where you stand before having any idea of what to do that would be best for you. I'd suggest a liver panel as well as hormonal.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
a thread locked to the top of a forum section

Stevensavage

Awards
Hello, I am new to this board. I just wanted some advice from somebody who knows what they are talking about AND isn't trying to take my money.

Last summer was an interesting one. I'd been working out for a good while and was pretty satisfied with my natural results but I wanted to take it to the next level. Why not right? I got a nice chunka dough to spend from a law suit and the first thing I went out and got was a cycle of PH's. I'd never tried anything other than test boosters, creatine and pre-workouts so long story short I was convinced by a source that if I wanted to see some real results then I ought to stack a banned substance called M1-Test with another PH called Dymethazine. I bought it, tried it out and got some intense results as expected. However, I wasn't as disciplined as I could have been. I was partying too much while I was on it and not being super diligent with my diet. Regardless, I was hittin' it hard in the gym and getting great results with not too many side effects. When I finished those pills, the same source convinced me to jump on a cycle called Tren for a few weeks before finishing it out with some post cycle therapy. Keep in mind, I had received NO information on taking liver support or any kind of any support before or during the consumption of any of these substances which I'm sure was taxing on my health. By the middle of the Tren cycle some personal things happened in my life which caused me to completely break down mentally and emotionally. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, tried to train but just didn't have the motivation. I pretty much gave up on my previous fitness goals and flushed the pills down the toilet. I went to a new source to get something that might help bring me back to square one. By now I was having strange pains in my back. They told me to try out some Liver Fix along with a natural test booster and an aromatase inhibitor. I did that and started to feel better and by this time things in my life started looking up and I got back to eating regularly and training again.

Anyway,
7 months it has been since all that. I am 21 years old and since then I've gotten married to a wonderful girl, quit drinking and grown up quite a bit. What I came here for today was some information on what all that stuff may have done to my body and what I can do to bring my hormone levels back to normal. I started feeling a small lump in my right pec which I later came to the assumption that It's gyno. I am currently taking something called Erase by PES after speaking with a guy I know about how the PH's most likely brought my estrogen levels up alot higher since everything I was on shot my testosterone through the roof. He thought that could be the cause of the lump and he seems to think it might help decrease the size of it. I didn't prepare myself correctly or finish out a good enough PCT either so that can't be the only thing wrong with me. What I've felt since taking Erase is that my sex drive has increased noticeably. Ive gotten more back acne than usual. My face is okay. Other than that, not much. My goal is to get my hormones back to square one and try a PH cycle the RIGHT way with all the support and therapy I need to keep my body healthy under the transformation. Also, with knowledge and research under my belt and no bull**** advice I think I may be more satisfied with my overall results.

If anybody has some positive advice or suggestions on Post Cycle Therapy, solid Pro Hormones that are currently on the market or things of this nature, I'd much appreciate it. Please don't waste your time leaving negative or condescending posts. The past is the past and we've all ****ed up at one time or another.

Thank you for reading
My advice woud be to see a doc get a hormone pannel done and even if everythings good dont touch PH's for a while from what i read and see on you need to responsibly train diet sleep and research for a good long while before you jump back in. Your 21 let your body grow a bit
just my .02 cents take it or leave it i just want the best for you! haha XD cheesy **** but im serious

jwayne

Awards
My advice woud be to see a doc get a hormone pannel done and even if everythings good dont touch PH's for a while from what i read and see on you need to responsibly train diet sleep and research for a good long while before you jump back in. Your 21 let your body grow a bit
just my .02 cents take it or leave it i just want the best for you! haha XD cheesy **** but im serious
Agreed. I was just talking to my wife today about how I want to get back into a natural regimented routine before the use of any substances. I definately enjoyed my first cycle though. It felt great. It's definately something I plan on trying again when I feel I've earned it.