Best PCT/Do I need?

hawkfan9

Awards
Hey ya'll, I am new to these forums, but I am thinking about starting a cycle of MassFire.. 15mg superdrol, 50g Halodrol.. I am planning on just taking this for four weeks. I have a liver protection picked out, but if you have any good ones I would love to hear some suggestions, but mainly I want to know about some PCT. I have done tons of research and would prefer to stay out of SERMS but if it is completely necessary I will, but are there any other great PCT's that will help me keep my gains?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) Horrible compound, don't waste your time.
2) Age? Training history? Cycle history?
3) If you are doing a superdrol cycle and "want to avoid" a SERM, you aren't ready.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Hey ya'll, I am new to these forums, but I am thinking about starting a cycle of MassFire.. 15mg superdrol, 50g Halodrol.. I am planning on just taking this for four weeks. I have a liver protection picked out, but if you have any good ones I would love to hear some suggestions, but mainly I want to know about some PCT. I have done tons of research and would prefer to stay out of SERMS but if it is completely necessary I will, but are there any other great PCT's that will help me keep my gains?
Halodrol doesn't really kick in till after 3 weeks, so it's pointless. Why are all the new people against serms? They are cheaper than otc pct and are easy to get. You want to take superdrol, which is toxic as hell on top of hdrol and are worried about a serm. As manbeast likes to say. Facepalm

hawkfan9

Awards
oh, well I want a prohormone to help with athletic performance that puts on decent dry, lean pounds that aren't full of water weight.

I am 24 and have been lifting continuous since a freshman in highschool.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
run halodrol or mechabol solo for 6 weeks, and still do pct with a SERM, much better option than mixed methyls or even superdrol solo if you've never touched hormones.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i always run stuff with test because by the midway/end points of the cycle i have no test and no confidence and feel like garbage, just MO
run halodrol or mechabol solo for 6 weeks, and still do pct with a SERM, much better option than mixed methyls or even superdrol solo if you've never touched hormones.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do not let everyone on this site fool you. You do not need a SERM for pct. You also technically do not need working testicles. Honestly whats your gripe on SERMs? Please let me know why you dont want to take them. Blows my god damn mind everytime I read it.

Cheif

Awards
Do not let everyone on this site fool you. You do not need a SERM for pct. You also technically do not need working testicles. Honestly whats your gripe on SERMs? Please let me know why you dont want to take them. Blows my god damn mind everytime I read it.
This^^^
It's usually because "it's hard to find"..
Lol
Or "I'm afraid to pin it" lmao
Or because it's "illegal".
Pffft what isn't illegal these days.
I can't even piss in the flower pots in the mall anymore, it's BS.
Although I don't think that was ever legal.
You see where I'm going with this though lol

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Get a SERM...if you think you can't get one you are horribly wrong. I got my clomid in the mail Saturday, and I ordered it from a perfectly legal source Thursday night. There is no excuse for not being able to get one. And if you're trying to stay away from SERMs for health reasons then maybe you should reconsider 30mgs of SD for a month long run...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ding ding ding correct
Get a SERM...if you think you can't get one you are horribly wrong. I got my clomid in the mail Saturday, and I ordered it from a perfectly legal source Thursday night. There is no excuse for not being able to get one. And if you're trying to stay away from SERMs for health reasons then maybe you should reconsider 30mgs of SD for a month long run...

hawkfan9

Awards
This^^^
It's usually because "it's hard to find"..
Lol
Or "I'm afraid to pin it" lmao
Or because it's "illegal".
Pffft what isn't illegal these days.
I can't even piss in the flower pots in the mall anymore, it's BS.
Although I don't think that was ever legal.
You see where I'm going with this though lol
this^^^

I do not have any friends that take prohormones that would need a SERM so I can't just "ask around". If i found a liable source with reasonable prices I would have no problem with them..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established