Need advice on best PCT for M4OHN cutting cycle - Rebound, nolva or 6-oxo?

Ribosome

Awards
Two questions really:

1. I wanted to do a cutting cycle with m4ohn? I also have mdien. Is there any reason to stack them, or would m4ohn alone suffice?

2. What would the best PCT be? I have nolva, but was thinking of RXT or 6-oxo since the m4ohn should be fairly mild. Any advice? Thanks. :)

DR X

Awards
I know some guys add the mdien but I have done 2 cutting cycles with jus m4ohn with great results.
Since it is mild I would save the nolva and go with RXT

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Two questions really:

1. I wanted to do a cutting cycle with m4ohn? I also have mdien. Is there any reason to stack them, or would m4ohn alone suffice?

2. What would the best PCT be? I have nolva, but was thinking of RXT or 6-oxo since the m4ohn should be fairly mild. Any advice? Thanks. :)
1) Good idea. Some people experienced increased results from that combo than taking m4ohn or m-dien alone
2) for m4ohn alone 6oxo is more than enough. Even just 3 weeks. But rebound is cheaper.

charliewat

Awards
Ive done 6 weeks MOHN and Libido has not been an issue. What kind of nolva dose should I go with during pct? I say nolva and not any of the other options because nolva is what I have. I have 10 days worth of ZMA I was going to buy some trib and other libido supps but I dont think I need it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
depends on length of cycle and dosing. I'd go with RXT over anything else based on personal (current) experience. Among other lesser additions

Ribosome

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. So Syr (or anyone else), I've been looking at some dosing protocols for stacking and they all seem to recommend more than what the bottle does...upwards of 36 mg m4ohn ED and 12 mg mdien ED. The thing is I have one bottle m4ohn (90 tabs @ 4mg each) and 2 bottles mdien (90 tabs at 1mg each). That doesn't quite reach to 4 weeks. I was thinking of maybe doing a ramp-up dosing to stretch it out:

week 1 : 8 mg m4ohn + 4 mg mdien
week 2 : same
week 3 : 16 mg m4ohn + 8 mg mdien
week 4: same

That would essentially kill the three bottles off. Or would it be better to do a shorter cycle with higher dose? Or maybe save the mdien for later? Arghh, I can't decide. :think:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Use both at the same time, you can get away with the lighter doses of both because they have a synergistic effect, plus you don't want high doses of two methyls anyway, even these two mild ones!

MorganKane

Awards
Use both at the same time, you can get away with the lighter doses of both because they have a synergistic effect, plus you don't want high doses of two methyls anyway, even these two mild ones!
I im day 2 on a Mohn and M5AA cycle.

What do you consider high?
I want to run 28mg Mohn and 60-80mg M5AA preworkout - is that too high?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I've read several logs recently with m4ohn run alone at just 24mg / day, split throughout the day. They ramped up each week: 8,16,24,24,24 for a 5wk run. I plan this later this summer.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I've read several logs recently with m4ohn run alone at just 24mg / day, split throughout the day. They ramped up each week: 8,16,24,24,24 for a 5wk run. I plan this later this summer.
The dose could not be enough if you are cutting, but for lean bulk, it was fine for me (a little less i used 20mg).

Ribosome

Awards
This is what I was thinking too...thanks.

schlam_of

Awards
i definetly say ramp up with the m-4ohn. it seems to take about a week to kick in for me, so i ramp up the first week or so, then usually top out around 32 daily. not sure what youd see at lower doses, that has been a highly debated topic.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i definetly say ramp up with the m-4ohn. it seems to take about a week to kick in for me, so i ramp up the first week or so, then usually top out around 32 daily. not sure what youd see at lower doses, that has been a highly debated topic.
m4ohn takes 2 full weeks AT LEAST, thats why people take half dose the first 2 weeks.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys. So Syr (or anyone else), I've been looking at some dosing protocols for stacking and they all seem to recommend more than what the bottle does...upwards of 36 mg m4ohn ED and 12 mg mdien ED. The thing is I have one bottle m4ohn (90 tabs @ 4mg each) and 2 bottles mdien (90 tabs at 1mg each). That doesn't quite reach to 4 weeks. I was thinking of maybe doing a ramp-up dosing to stretch it out:

week 1 : 8 mg m4ohn + 4 mg mdien
week 2 : same
week 3 : 16 mg m4ohn + 8 mg mdien
week 4: same

That would essentially kill the three bottles off. Or would it be better to do a shorter cycle with higher dose? Or maybe save the mdien for later? Arghh, I can't decide. :think:
On the contrary: run the cycle longer: 5weeks min 6 max.
The plan looks very good thanks to the synergistic effect of the two compounds. If you dont feel enough in the third week ramp up.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Syr,
I have heard of people running longer cycles since it is not thta hard on the body. What do you know about it?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Syr,
I have heard of people running longer cycles since it is not thta hard on the body. What do you know about it?
Indeed thats my opinion, for m4ohn at least.
I ran it for 5.5 weeks and i could have for 6 weeks with still minimum suppression. Gains for me came after 3 weeks and didnt stop.

Ribosome

Awards
On the contrary: run the cycle longer: 5weeks min 6 max.
The plan looks very good thanks to the synergistic effect of the two compounds. If you dont feel enough in the third week ramp up.
Oh, I wish I could. But the way I have calculated my supply to last at these doses leaves me enough m4ohn and mdien for about 29.5 days...just a hair over 4 weeks. My other option would be to stretch weeks 1 and 2 out over a 3 week span. Then weeks 4 and 5 would be a real jump...hmmm, maybe that's better.