Hardcore growth hormone

hotbeast

Awards
Hi guys need some advice again. Lol. Has anyone heard of this hardcore brand? Is it any good. ? I want to buy the bestt growth what money can buy. I have never had growth before so dont no much about it apart from all da side effects ive read on da net. My gym sells the hardcore brand. I jus want to no weather it is good or shall i look for another brand. Iamalso having anavar with it. What will the effect be. ?

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
listen man, throwing hormones into your body could really Fcuk you body up. you say youve never ran gear before and your asking us what the effects would be? theres a problem there. you say your on anavar. what doage? do you know running androgenic orals will eventually stop your natural test production. Post some stats with your goals and im sure everyone on here would help you out

hotbeast

Awards
I jus wanna rip up. Iam on 50 mg a day on anavar. My mates are on gh. Dey say say its good and dey look good

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dey are prob yung and prob not genna get hard-ons wen dey are 30 yers old no more. Dats y we are tryin to set u str8 w gear so yer not lookin good at 24 but fu(ked up afterwerds...... ;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My gym sells da real HGH, dey also sell da anavar and da widstrol cuz dey awesome gym. Dey dont even have da weights, jus roids....

xdidimox

Awards
I jus wanna rip up. Iam on 50 mg a day on anavar. My mates are on gh. Dey say say its good and dey look good
first off, you need to do a pct if your going to run this, nolvadex works well, if you cant get it go for a testosterone booster or an aromatase inhibitor at the very least id probably suggest erase by pes or preferably erase pro, if you do not run a test booster or any pct you can **** your body up pretty good for the rest of your life, so think about what your doing if you keep poping anavar without a pct ready for when you get off and dont go over a 4 week cycle.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
first off, you need to do a pct if your going to run this, nolvadex works well, if you cant get it go for a testosterone booster or an aromatase inhibitor at the very least id probably suggest erase by pes or preferably erase pro, if you do not run a test booster or any pct you can **** your body up pretty good for the rest of your life, so think about what your doing if you keep poping anavar without a pct ready for when you get off and dont go over a 4 week cycle.
Not to take away from this comical thread and become serious for a moment, but two points I'd like to make. One, many women take anavar without lasting problems. And guys who take anavar probably couldn't afford the dosage needed to require much concern. Two, PCT is a good way to speed up recovery, but, if you come off a cycle and just stop cold turkey, you will recover, it will just take longer. Years ago guys never did PCT and recovered fine.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh my god this thread is golden! I'm sitting at a barber shop reading this on my phone laughing like a moron. Haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Anyone else reading this?