Upcoming Spring Cycle! ( Critique's needed)

uniifirex

Awards
Long story short, just finished my cut, went from around 212-193 in a fair share of 1 1/2 months, relatively no muscle loss, and down to about 10% BF. Previously around 15%, very naturally bloated look, just a big mass head.

Looking to stay lean.

diet now is different then it will be, back to eating heavy again in 2 weeks.

THIS CYCLE IS IN THE NEAR FUTURE NOT ANYTIME SOON.
Looking for critics on this.
Diet will consist of
meal 1- 5 eggwhites, 1 cup of oats, multi, fish oil.
meal 2-6 4-5 oz chicken, 3/4 cup brown rice, 1 cup ofvegies
meal 7- 2 tbsp almond butter, 2 cup milk.
post workout- 1 scoop protein, 40g raisins.
Also will be throwing almond butter say every 2-3 meals apart depending how i feel.

Test E- Weeks 1-15 @ 600mg
EQ- Weeks 1-14 @500mg
AI- arom @ .25mg EOD
Prami probably start at a low dose ( since i've never used) around week 4-5 and upward til end.

1 day after cycle- prami for 10 days ish
PCT-starting 4 days after prami ( 2 weeks from last Test E pin)
Clom- Day 1 300mg, Days 2-14 100mg Days 15-30 50mg
Tamo- 40/40/20/20

MIGHT throw in var for the first 4 weeks, need to research it more beforehand.

Thoughts? Critique on what I've missed out or set anything wrong.

Thanks in advance

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no need for parami with EQ as it isn't a 19-nor. Var makes a better finisher than a kicker IMHO, but whatever floats yer boat.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I can see logic to kickstarting this cycle for 4 weeks with an oral due to the slow kick-in of both compounds. I'm not sure if your budget allows for purchasing of more goodies for this cycle or not, but if you could get something with a bit more "oomph" to kick-start, the var would make a nice finisher for sure.

ryanscott

Awards
I would kick start the cycle with some d bol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
kick it off with some d-bol for 4 weeks, a mild dose shouldn't bloat ya much if any, but definitely have an ai on hand to control estrogen throughout this cycle.

uniifirex

Awards
Eh, my mates say dbol's great and pumps are great, and i always have AI running, regardless of symptoms, But is var less on the bloat? Or aromatizes just as horridly ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
var is not much when it comes to aromatizing at all, its a good hardener, but expensive to get it legit, so since most are looking to harden up at the end of a cycle, I recommend it more there.

uniifirex

Awards
Hmmm. ill def do some research as i have many weeks til i start this + blood tests before i start. Thanks though!

Any input from others/suggestions would begreat

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You could always kickstart with SD instead of dbol.... looks like a good cycle man. Should be fun!

uniifirex

Awards
SD is way to harsh, esp because i ran a methylated in the past ://

Probably going to go with var if i can get some legit stuff!
Otherwise ill prolly dose dbol low

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's good you know that. Dbol dosed low would be nice. That's how I'm gunna kick mine off 30/30/30/20. Var would be great but its expensive to run it at a good dose that will be effective. What would you run Var at? Search around there is some great sources.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
From what I have read Var should be dosed at 40mg ED or higher. Saw were guys were running it at 60-70mg ED for 6+ weeks with amazing results. Not something you use at the beginning of a cycle as it won't add mass so much as it hardens you up and puts on high quality lean muscle. Hope that helps you bro

uniifirex

Awards
Eh, not a necessity so ill prolly pass on orals, if i'm having ****ty workouts ill prolly hop on dbol for the pumps, otherwise seems like its not worth the money, as 4 weeks of dbol is more than how much i pay for 300mg/ml 10ml of test :>

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That makes sense man. Do what is economical. For me 100 tabs at 10mg each is as much as a 10ml vial and its very potent dbol. So I may as well hit 4 weeks as a kickstart. I'm sure you will get some good gains either way tho.