drinking and mt1

abzolute

Awards
Greetings!
I was wondering on how long should I wait for my liver to heal from heavy drinking. I am a club promoter so I drink a lot. Many times to a point where I don't recall a time period from the night before.

Thanks in advance.

This will be my second prohormone cycle. Last time was in 2003 in August.

MightyMouse69

Awards
Greetings!
I was wondering on how long should I wait for my liver to heal from heavy drinking. I am a club promoter so I drink a lot. Many times to a point where I don't recall a time period from the night before.
If you are serious, it really doesn't matter because your alcohol poisoning will get your liver first.

abzolute

Awards
I am talkinga bout how long should I wait before going on a cycle. Of course I will not be drinking. I know how bad it is for the liver with stuff in your system.

MightyMouse69

Awards
I am talkinga bout how long should I wait before going on a cycle. Of course I will not be drinking. I know how bad it is for the liver with stuff in your system.
Dude, no offense but I assumed that...I meant drinking till your poisoned the PH **** doesn't matter if ur doing that **** often.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
in my opinion you are not ready to do another cycle if you stopped drinking (or at least kept it very reasonable) you'd be VERY surprised just how much you'd be able to gain you're diet would doubtlessly improve as you wouldn't wake up hungover and waste part of the day along with stunting recover, encouraging catabolic activity, and promoting fat storage (all consequences of alcohol) it seems pointless to halt drinking take m1t and then start drinking heavily after cycle/pct now that i've graduated college and stopped drinking 3 nights a week i've put on about 10 lean pounds my diet has improved because i don't waste time with the side effects of alcohol i still drink on occasion but no where near what i was doing and i couldn't be happier that's just my opinion and i'm sure many would agree with me
if you are hell-bent on cycling anyway may i suggest using milk-thistle to help protect your liver

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
drinking to the point of inebriation is catabolic. Just dont do it. One more thing I just got to say it. If your ass dies in a year from liver poising or something slightly related to that the headlines wil read "Steroids Claim Another Life". Even though that is obviously not what killed you but they will say it anyway and the rest of the blind public will believe it and then the government outlaws some more stuff then responsible people have to break the law just to get the same ole supplement that they have been using effectively for years. People like you give responsible PH, AAS users a bad name.

abzolute

Awards
TO CLEAR THINGS UP, I'm trying to ask for suggestions on how LONG I should wait before going on a cycle. I AM NOT going to do a CYCLE and DRINK.

so lay off FUNNY MONKEY. Don't say people like me fool.

geez.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
No flame, just truth. I think what people are trying to say is this: You would make gains even *without* a cycle of M1T if you stopped binge drinking. Just like it doesn't make sense to do a cycle of AAS/PH if your diet is absolute **** and you don't get the diet right first, it doesn't make any sense to run a cycle when you've been binge drinking for any period of time. Anyway, my reccomendation? Stop drinking for 6 months first. Even if you aren't going to drink while on, if you have been drinking to the point where you can't remember **** on a regular basis, chances are your liver is already pissed with you. M1T is only going to make things worse. You may actually want to go to see a doc before you even consider it to have your liver values checked (just to be "safe" - your liver may already be f*cked). Alcohol, especially in large amounts like you've apparently been consuming is a lot rougher on the liver than I think most people realize.

Anyway, drop the alcohol for an extended period of time, and I bet you'll make great gains in the interim. Then after 6 months, do your M1T.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
No flame, just truth. I think what people are trying to say is this: You would make gains even *without* a cycle of M1T if you stopped binge drinking. Just like it doesn't make sense to do a cycle of AAS/PH if your diet is absolute **** and you don't get the diet right first, it doesn't make any sense to run a cycle when you've been binge drinking for any period of time. Anyway, my reccomendation? Stop drinking for 6 months first. Even if you aren't going to drink while on, if you have been drinking to the point where you can't remember **** on a regular basis, chances are your liver is already pissed with you. M1T is only going to make things worse. You may actually want to go to see a doc before you even consider it to have your liver values checked (just to be "safe" - your liver may already be f*cked). Alcohol, especially in large amounts like you've apparently been consuming is a lot rougher on the liver than I think most people realize.

Anyway, drop the alcohol for an extended period of time, and I bet you'll make great gains in the interim. Then after 6 months, do your M1T.
Any idea exactly how bad binge drinking messes with your liver values. M1T has got to be worse on your liver than binge drinking.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so lay off FUNNY MONKEY. Don't say people like me fool.

geez.
fool? I am not the one drinking until I do not remember things and then actually
considering doing a cycle composed of a 17aa substance. You know its been proven that
binge drinking kills brain cells.

Wait 6 months without drinking. I woudl highly reccomend going to a doctor and checking out your liver
values in the meantime.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I am not against an OCCASIONAL drink, but fail to see the point in trying to better yourself by weight lifting and binge drinking.

I suggest taking a step back and finding what's more important in your life.

As far as how long to wait, the best thing you could do, is get some tests done and see what your liver values are like, especially if you drink all the time.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Any idea exactly how bad binge drinking messes with your liver values. M1T has got to be worse on your liver than binge drinking.
I'm actually not so sure. People don't generally "cycle" their drinking, so I think that over the long term, drinking would most definitely be worse than a proper cycling protocol of M1T. To attempt to run a cycle of something like M1T which is thought to be quite toxic after already damaging the liver through binge drinking, is like playing russian roulette with your health, IMO.

I'm not saying he's going to die if he does it (at least not right now), but I personally wouldn't do it.

Although if he keeps drinking the way he is, he's going to have liver problems anyway (and I've seen people die with cirrhosis - and it is NOT pleasant), so I guess throwing the M1T on top of it will only speed the process...
:trout: :frustrate

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually not so sure. People don't generally "cycle" their drinking, so I think that over the long term, drinking would most definitely be worse than a proper cycling protocol of M1T. To attempt to run a cycle of something like M1T which is thought to be quite toxic after already damaging the liver through binge drinking, is like playing russian roulette with your health, IMO.

I'm not saying he's going to die if he does it (at least not right now), but I personally wouldn't do it.

Although if he keeps drinking the way he is, he's going to have liver problems anyway (and I've seen people die with cirrhosis - and it is NOT pleasant), so I guess throwing the M1T on top of it will only speed the process...
:trout: :frustrate
Well, my situation is like this. I was deployed for 7 months to Kuwait and didn't drink for those 7 months. I did 2 M1T cycles and 1 MD/4AD/M5AA cycle. When I got back I PCTed my last cycle, then following that I did some binge drinking....probably about 1-2 times a week for the past month. I kinda lost focus getting back in the non deployed routine. I want to do a 5mg 2 week M1T/clen cutting cycle. Am I playing with fire nn this?

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, my situation is like this. I was deployed for 7 months to Kuwait and didn't drink for those 7 months. I did 2 M1T cycles and 1 MD/4AD/M5AA cycle. When I got back I PCTed my last cycle, then following that I did some binge drinking....probably about 1-2 times a week for the past month. I kinda lost focus getting back in the non deployed routine. I want to do a 5mg 2 week M1T/clen cutting cycle. Am I playing with fire on this?
Obviously, it will be very individual... I'd say best advice is just to get your liver values checked. Impossible to say anything definitively, obviously. You're probably okay, but who knows?

I personally stopped drinking almost completely several years ago, although I will have an occasional beer or two every blue moon (when not on a cycle). So, I'm probably not a good judge, as I'm such a light drinker now (and I don't drink hard liquor at all).

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, my situation is like this. I was deployed for 7 months to Kuwait and didn't drink for those 7 months. I did 2 M1T cycles and 1 MD/4AD/M5AA cycle. When I got back I PCTed my last cycle, then following that I did some binge drinking....probably about 1-2 times a week for the past month. I kinda lost focus getting back in the non deployed routine. I want to do a 5mg 2 week M1T/clen cutting cycle. Am I playing with fire on this?
The thing about doing a m1t cycle is that it is medium to high toxicity on your liver of course this will range depending on the amount you do. So you are putting a medium strain on the liver for a short period of time. Your liver can work in overdrive but not for too long this is why it is reccomended to cut your cycles of 17aa off no more than 4-6weeks.
Binge drinking on the other hand puts an enormous amount of stress on the liver at one instant. Your liver cannot handle it all at once and it becomes damaged. Now it can repair itself after this point but it takes time and you need to baby it. I'd say if you only did it a few times you shoudl be ready to go in a month or so. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe if you kill a liver cell it is gone for good. Similiar to brain cells.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure, but i do not think that once you kill a liver cell it is gone like a brain cell ... i'm nearly certain the liver can regenerate up to 33% which would mean to me it can produce new liver cells

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
i am not sure, but i do not think that once you kill a liver cell it is gone like a brain cell ... i'm nearly certain the liver can regenerate up to 33% which would mean to me it can produce new liver cells
This is correct (not sure about the 33% number though). The liver is very good at regenerating itself as long as it is given a "break" - unless scarring has already occurred (cirrhosis)...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long did you run the M1t? The thing with m1t is that it's really bad for your liver as soon as you take it, just like drinking a case one night. Now you take the m1t for around 2 weeks, so that is like binge drinking everynight for two weeks straight.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
hmmm

well im a bouncer in 3 diff clubs i work every weekend, fo rthe past 3 years nonstop..... and my suggestion is curb it !!

dont stopit cuz its almost impossible....i beenthere so i kno what u mean....but make sure u gauge urself......i tell myself that im goin to start to drink at 1 am or 12am....then ill baby a drink for an hour..then ill take a break or drink a water......then another and baby that one ....and b 4 u kno it its 4 am and u had 3 or 4 drinks since 12am......that works for me ...im not that wasted in the mornin, and i feel good enouigh to go and work out.....its the sleep deprevation thats killing my gains thou.....just wanted to put ,me input on it

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I’m new to the board, but I'll stir it up right away.

You guys are wimps!

Not about the drinking, but about the replies to "Abzolute". The other sites I visit would tear this guy up. Talk about a winner - drinking and bodybuilding, what a combination. Simply put, the guy is a dumb ass, wasting oxygen the rest of us could be using. And then another Einstein replies (Polish Oak) to help prove the point. Hooked on Phonics apparently doesn’t have a 100% success rate...

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
PCN....whos this character???

Do me a favor F--in New Guy,
take a hike to ur other boards....if u dont have nothin positive to say keep ur mouth shut,
It obvious that drinkin and BB dosent really go together but does that mean that he'll stop working out
***********NO u RETARD!!
so then obviously u can try to help him out by suggesting something to him
that might make him aware of what PH might do to him in a long run.
If ur cought drinking and driving does that mean that ull never drink and drive again?
if u get a speeding ticket does that mean that ull never speed again??
That point is so obvious here.......that noone has even touched it
instead every response was a helpful one towards ABZOLUTE""
unless u were born yestoday, everyone has a occasional drink u corn ball,
wheather u admit it or not,
So i think im speaking for most of us here, when i tell u that most of ur dont appreciate that kind of comments on this board so unless u have something constructive to say then dont say it at all.

TUCKER

Awards
stop beating around the bush...he drinks so what..i drink too...he wants an estimate...so i say about a month or so shoudl be fine...there u go close thread

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Tucker you have completely missed the entire point of what we have all been saying at the very least given his history he should get his liver values checked by a doctor
unless of course you are an MD that can ascertain those values over the internet ... can you do that Tucker?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
oh boy i c this is goin to get out of hand soon-=0))

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run the M1t? The thing with m1t is that it's really bad for your liver as soon as you take it, just like drinking a case one night. Now you take the m1t for around 2 weeks, so that is like binge drinking everynight for two weeks straight.
Binge drinking every night for two weeks straight? Sounds like college!:drunk: I guess my real question is, and I'm not sure that anyone can do anything but guess about this: Does drinking and M1T negatively affect the liver in a similar way or does drinking kill cells X in the liver and M1T kill cells Y in the liver?

TUCKER

Awards
Tucker you have completely missed the entire point of what we have all been saying at the very least given his history he should get his liver values checked by a doctor
unless of course you are an MD that can ascertain those values over the internet ... can you do that Tucker?
lol...my bad...i only read the first sentence in his post and read the responses...in that case u guys are correct....but i'd still say that even after heavy drinking your liver wont be that beat up....but i would get it checked first and stop drinking for at least a month