What did arnie take?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. insulin the most anabolic hormone in the human body can go into insulin coma though kinda sketchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by skindog101 View Post
    Really it wouldn't matter if u had the best genetics in the world u could never be a cutler with out a sh*t load if juice!I read to they stay on it for years at a time cos of photo shoots n stuff they can afford to come off it cos they wouldn't look at the peak!that's gota stuff up ur body sum what hey!plumbs would be nonexistent ha ha how does insulin help muscle grow?and the advantages out way the risk?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    insulin the most anabolic hormone in the human body can go into insulin coma though kinda sketchy.
    I have no education on the matter but it just sounds like a spooky thing to play with.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

I have no education on the matter but it just sounds like a spooky thing to play with.
    Yup it definitely is scary. If I recall, once you start manipulating your insulin your pancreas stops producing insulin.

Either way it can kill you from a high dose, whereas with injectable steroids a single high dose is far less likely (if possible) to kill you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

Yup it definitely is scary. If I recall, once you start manipulating your insulin your pancreas stops producing insulin.

Either way it can kill you from a high dose.
    yea I think I'll pass on that, I find easy enough to fuk myself on accident or just naturally then to start playing Russia roulette with my bodies life functions. Steroids are one thing but that's some crazy ****.

5. I have insomnia, would insulin in high doses be a good solution to my problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    I have insomnia, would insulin in high doses be a good solution to my problem?
    Lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    I have insomnia, would insulin in high doses be a good solution to my problem?
    a permanent one, bro...

8. Always envied those who could crash anywhere. At a movie , on the couch etc. every women I've dated has always been like that. Wanna watch a movie hun? "Sure I'm up for it!" 15 minutes in and sound asleep.

9. After my military training and lack of sleep when in college I've adapted to falling asleep whenever possible. You could tell me to fall asleep at any time, give me 5 minutes and I'm snoring. Everyone laughs at it

10. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    Always envied those who could crash anywhere. At a movie , on the couch etc. every women I've dated has always been like that. Wanna watch a movie hun? "Sure I'm up for it!" 15 minutes in and sound asleep.
    After the first couple, I'd start taking it personally.

11. Quote Originally Posted by srblan

After the first couple, I'd start taking it personally.
    Lol I thought bout getting that response after I posted it. Maybe shoulda worded it different. Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to find Arnie singlets/ t-back tanks?
    By AdelV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:17 PM
  2. favorite Arnie movie
    By jinkillkill in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 04:39 PM
  3. Arnie in Brazil
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 01:36 PM