What did arnie take?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ya my bad on the name calling did heavy squats and i am on daa and bridge right now, a little angry lol. People dont realize the affect thats hgh and insulin had and has on the sport of BB. And not to mention all the other peptides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I'm not getting into name calling because I respect everyones viewpoints, but I agree with jamesm on this. I've seen people with amazing genetics who eat AND train like sh”t with NO gear get better results than some doing everything right on cycle. Genetics take you to a certain point, knowledge, dedication, and discipline do, and finally responding well to gear( and yes, husker, lots and lots of it. I fully agree with you on that part)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah the name calling is out of line here. This is a conversation in which none of the discussed topic is based on official documented fact. It's a speculation. Relax.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

go to rics corner on youtube and watch the three parts where ric interviews steve davis he lays it all out, also watch the robbie robinson interviews great too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I read an article in MD this month that Leon Brown said Arnold only used gear for three months before a show...other than that...not much I guess?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

Bottom Line Arnold did alot of steroids, people saying he only used a little need to listen what his workout buddies said. I already told yall Franco said that that arnold took so mny it scared him. And all this talk of arnold's genetics....who knows? He started juicing when he was 15 16 years old, he admits to that, and you can just tell by looking that he was. Also a little off topic, the guys back then look way better than they do now. My avatar pic Frank Zane was around 180 and id much rather look like him than any of these freaks now
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen
    Bottom Line Arnold did alot of steroids, people saying he only used a little need to listen what his workout buddies said. I already told yall Franco said that that arnold took so mny it scared him. And all this talk of arnold's genetics....who knows? He started juicing when he was 15 16 years old, he admits to that, and you can just tell by looking that he was. Also a little off topic, the guys back then look way better than they do now. My avatar pic Frank Zane was around 180 and id much rather look like him than any of these freaks now
    I'll second that as far as the looks go. I'd rather look like Arnold or those guys back then rather then cutler or ronnie now. Although their accomplishments are great I'm just not into lookin like a man shaped apple fritter! Lol
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya my bad on the name calling did heavy squats and i am on daa and bridge right now, a little angry lol. People dont realize the affect thats hgh and insulin had and has on the sport of BB. And not to mention all the other peptides.
    One of the biggest, strongest guys I know is a mild type 2 diabetic and he's been manipulating his insulin for years. I've also seen him go to the ER 4 times. One of the most incredible, dangerous, and widely used hormones in bodybuilding.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So he's already type 2 and he's messing around with his insulin???
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

Yep. The guy was a monster but every couple of weeks his stare woukd go blank and he'd start pouring sweat. But that guy repped 365 on squats well into the teens.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%

Some things aren't worth the cost IMHO....
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

It's kind of similar to 'oops I abused gear so now I get TRT, yay!. I almost envied him in an irresponsibly effed up way. Except when he would almost die. :/
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%

lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

Hey this is off topic, i just made my account because i was lookn for advice on doing a ph cycle. I made a thread and only had one response. If anyone else knows anything about it, your input would be great. I just registered the other day, i figured anabolicminds would be more helpful than bodybuilding.om on ph's.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

it wont let me post the link. but its btw a 5 week vs 6 week halodrol cycle. Iv seen some say 5 weeks is where it tops off and 6 is where you just get sides, but also people have said youll keep getting gains on 6 and there no difference between shutdown or that much stress so just do 6 weeks.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Hey this is off topic, i just made my account because i was lookn for advice on doing a ph cycle. I made a thread and only had one response. If anyone else knows anything about it, your input would be great. I just registered the other day, i figured anabolicminds would be more helpful than bodybuilding.om on ph's.
    GOD DAMNīT ! Threads stay on topic here and never go astray!!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    GOD DAMNīT ! Threads stay on topic here and never go astray!!!!
    sorry man, i wanted to just post the link but it said i cant becuase i dont have enough posts. So i guess ill get back on topic....Arnold took alot of dbol and admitted to it, but do the guys nowadays admit to what their taking or do they keep everything to themsleves
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

sorry man, i wanted to just post the link but it said i cant becuase i dont have enough posts. So i guess ill get back on topic....Arnold took alot of dbol and admitted to it, but do the guys nowadays admit to what their taking or do they keep everything to themsleves
    It seems like they don't comment on it much until they retire. But I don't follow too closely. Especially since alot of their income comes from legal supp companies. Hydroxycut wouldn't be pleased if Jay told everyone it was clen,winny,mast,var, lasix and test that gets him ready for a show, not their new 'hardcore' blend.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thats my point since we have insulin peptides and hgh now BBS are SOOO much bigger not b/c of genetics but b/c of drugs. DUH
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    One of the biggest, strongest guys I know is a mild type 2 diabetic and he's been manipulating his insulin for years. I've also seen him go to the ER 4 times. One of the most incredible, dangerous, and widely used hormones in bodybuilding.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Lol it was a joke bro!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.46%

What did he take? Southern California? The beach?

He took advantage of every piece of a$$ that came along. 4-5 sets and then on to the next piece of a$$. That's what keeps you strong and your test levels high. He was the best at it.....
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

Really it wouldn't matter if u had the best genetics in the world u could never be a cutler with out a sh*t load if juice!I read to they stay on it for years at a time cos of photo shoots n stuff they can afford to come off it cos they wouldn't look at the peak!that's gota stuff up ur body sum what hey!plumbs would be nonexistent ha ha how does insulin help muscle grow?and the advantages out way the risk?
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

insulin the most anabolic hormone in the human body can go into insulin coma though kinda sketchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by skindog101 View Post
    Really it wouldn't matter if u had the best genetics in the world u could never be a cutler with out a sh*t load if juice!I read to they stay on it for years at a time cos of photo shoots n stuff they can afford to come off it cos they wouldn't look at the peak!that's gota stuff up ur body sum what hey!plumbs would be nonexistent ha ha how does insulin help muscle grow?and the advantages out way the risk?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    insulin the most anabolic hormone in the human body can go into insulin coma though kinda sketchy.
    I have no education on the matter but it just sounds like a spooky thing to play with.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.9%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

I have no education on the matter but it just sounds like a spooky thing to play with.
    Yup it definitely is scary. If I recall, once you start manipulating your insulin your pancreas stops producing insulin.

Either way it can kill you from a high dose, whereas with injectable steroids a single high dose is far less likely (if possible) to kill you.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

Yup it definitely is scary. If I recall, once you start manipulating your insulin your pancreas stops producing insulin.

Either way it can kill you from a high dose.
    yea I think I'll pass on that, I find easy enough to fuk myself on accident or just naturally then to start playing Russia roulette with my bodies life functions. Steroids are one thing but that's some crazy ****.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.6%

I have insomnia, would insulin in high doses be a good solution to my problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    Lol
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    a permanent one, bro...
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Always envied those who could crash anywhere. At a movie , on the couch etc. every women I've dated has always been like that. Wanna watch a movie hun? "Sure I'm up for it!" 15 minutes in and sound asleep.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.9%

After my military training and lack of sleep when in college I've adapted to falling asleep whenever possible. You could tell me to fall asleep at any time, give me 5 minutes and I'm snoring. Everyone laughs at it
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.47%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    Always envied those who could crash anywhere. At a movie , on the couch etc. every women I've dated has always been like that. Wanna watch a movie hun? "Sure I'm up for it!" 15 minutes in and sound asleep.
    After the first couple, I'd start taking it personally.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Quote Originally Posted by srblan

After the first couple, I'd start taking it personally.
    Lol I thought bout getting that response after I posted it. Maybe shoulda worded it different. Lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to find Arnie singlets/ t-back tanks?
    By AdelV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. favorite Arnie movie
    By jinkillkill in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 05:39 PM
  3. Arnie in Brazil
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 02:36 PM