HGG/TEST E...PCT?

LaGUIDO

LaGUIDO

Awards
I'm haven't worked out in a year and getting back into it now, I've done gear before with no pct and never had a problem...I've never been smart about it, now I'm trying to do my research...

I plan to take 5ius HGH a day and 500ml TEST E a week, I plan on doing the HGH for Atleast 6 months and the TEST E for 12 weeks in the beginning but not sure about the PCT...I kno someone will have a problem with this but Im a good listener and would appreciate the feedback

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I hope you got a legit source for GH, its often hard to get some legit kits these days if you dont know anyone.
And hope you have the $$$ to run it for a while, but imo GH and slin kind of go hand in hand. I wouldnt recommend it though since im assuming you arent trying to turn pro here but id say the next best thing would be running tren with GH.

LaGUIDO

LaGUIDO

Awards
I took TREN a couple years ago and I seemed to have stayed sick, I was always feverish so I stopped taking it...I never had a problem with TEST tho...was I taking it wrong? And the GH seems legit, I kno a few really large guys that push a lot of weight taking it and they all swear by it ( they all also close friends) I would have taken it sooner but never had the $$$

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I took TREN a couple years ago and I seemed to have stayed sick, I was always feverish so I stopped taking it...I never had a problem with TEST tho...was I taking it wrong? And the GH seems legit, I kno a few really large guys that push a lot of weight taking it and they all swear by it ( they all also close friends) I would have taken it sooner but never had the $$$
idk you tell me haha? How would I know if you were taking it wrong unless you told me? Tren is known for its harsher sides though. Im just saying if you wanted to get the best bang for your buck that youre spending on GH, I wouldnt recommend slin for a # of reasons but high dose test+ then tren would provide optimal gains.

LaGUIDO

LaGUIDO

Awards
Ha...well I was taking it every 3-4 days but really don't remember how much, so that isn't gonna help...but I may try it again, i ain't skeered! Thanks for the info...I don't want this whole experience to b a waste

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
What about a PCT?
Depending on how long youre on it may be a good idea to use HCG while the esters clear, if you arent going to be on AAS for a long amount of time a pretty standard pct is 100/100/50/50 of clomid and 20/20/10/10 of nolva and some people like to add in DAA or other natty test boosters.