Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think everyone here needs to stop responding to and talking about each other, and try to help the original poster. so far the last few pages have been 1 post about that, and the rest pissing and moaning back and forth.

    quick recap...
    • Bigger than normal health risks for running anabolics (primarily blood pressure + cholesterol) when starting off obese
    • Limited positive results for using anabolics without having diet in place
    • if the original poster is just getting seriously back to lifting/exercising and controlling diet again, its worth waiting 6 months to get all of that in line before anabolics
    • Nobody held a vote and elected any of us the Steriod Police
    • If you don't want to hear "you are too fat", you should probably work out at planet fitness and go to the livestrong or maybe sparkpeople forums.
    • We've all got a right to free speech and whether its insulting or not is up to the person you direct the comments to, not other people who are listening.
    lol, planet fitness. what a crock of **** that place is.


  2. Yeah but they have the judgment free zone...
    •   
       


  3. Also pizza days..... I cannot describe my hatred of that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah but they have the judgment free zone...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  4. my gym has a judgment only section..... everyone is 260lbs 3%bf and they just laugh while i cry... the other day one of them grabbed me and started bench pressing me. it was horrible. he smelled like big foots dick
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  5. I am content working out with 2 roid monkeys who are contest prepping at the moment and a male model. Sad thing is these are legitimately the people I work out with.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I am content working out with 2 roid monkeys who are contest prepping at the moment and a male model. Sad thing is these are legitimately the people I work out with.
    you get no sympathy from me. my work out partner , found.... how do you say mother earth. he is living out of my tent using my air mattress because he has given up working or anything else that he feels its a distraction from life.. i went through a similar phase 9 years ago when i decided to live in a van for 7 months and just get by on the bare minimum. but regardless of what ****ing life lessons he is learning i dont have a mother ****ing workout partner....i have to use the damn smith machine if i want to max most of the time. its so lame....
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  7. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    you get no sympathy from me. my work out partner , found.... how do you say mother earth. he is living out of my tent using my air mattress because he has given up working or anything else that he feels its a distraction from life.. i went through a similar phase 9 years ago when i decided to live in a van for 7 months and just get by on the bare minimum. but regardless of what ****ing life lessons he is learning i dont have a mother ****ing workout partner....i have to use the damn smith machine if i want to max most of the time. its so lame....
    lol a buddy of mine still does stuff like that.

    He sleeps in a camper van that he has parked in a forest,10 mins away from his gym where he can have showers,work out ect.....
    15 mins from a hotel where he sneaks in to get a continental breakfast a few times a month and about 20 mins from a very cheap asain grocery store.

    He is actually saving a lot of money.Probably lives on €200 a month.He earns like €1500 a month and is still going to college,has a girlfriend ect...


    It honestly makes me consider doing something like that for the laugh..................but then I think about my home gym and living with no rent and having clean water when I want it and say screw that

  8. Idk why but I started dying when yus calle him handjob..I think everyone should apologize to OP for effin wit his thread. Do you still new any advice ohaithere?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    my gym has a judgment only section..... everyone is 260lbs 3%bf and they just laugh while i cry... the other day one of them grabbed me and started bench pressing me. it was horrible. he smelled like big foots dick
    I'm gnna be the one to ask.. How do yu know what big foots dick smells like? Lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Also pizza days..... I cannot describe my hatred of that place.
    I hate it from the way my mom describes it and videos on YouTube.. The lug alert? Thats seriously retarded ish

  11. I want to go in there when I can bench 300 for 10 and just pound out reps with a stern face not making a noise. Then point and silently laugh at everyone and walk out.

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    I hate it from the way my mom describes it and videos on YouTube.. The lug alert? Thats seriously retarded ish
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  12. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    I'm gnna be the one to ask.. How do yu know what big foots dick smells like? Lol
    Its a quote from Anchorman

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Its a quote from Anchorman
    And it's a Classic

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    And it's a Classic
    Just remember man-Milk was a bad choice and jazz flute is for little fairy boys


    You stay classy Vidapreta

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post


    You stay classy Vidapreta
    Always Roniboney

  16. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    I'm gnna be the one to ask.. How do yu know what big foots dick smells like? Lol

    lmao! I'm ok right now, thanks

  17. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Enanthate Cycle-QUESTIONS
    By the tiger in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:07 PM
  2. testosterone enanthate cycle /Tbol
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. Testosterone Enanthate
    By smpk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:12 PM
  4. Testosterone enanthate question
    By RickForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:53 PM
  5. testosterone cypionate vs enanthate
    By user88777 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in