Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever

ohaithere

Awards
Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. ANY succesful program is the following:
80% Diet
15% Training (including proper rest).
5% Goodies.

Any suppliment is just an edge once the others are dialed in but still stalling.
How do you feel about cheese on a cut? it's the hardest thing for me to avoid. also, how do you feel about melatonin to help sleep?

making dramatic cuts tends to lead to a dramatic failure to lose any more weight by week 3-4 of the diet, as your body has adapted to the relative starvation its in. Slowly lowering the calories helps to avoid that as your body never can quite reach homeostasis. Also it helps make it easier to build the long term habits so that you don't get back into this situation again. I was there, at 39 I was almost 250 lbs and over 40% bodyfat not having been in a gym since high school and eating terribly. Today at 44 i'm roughly 200lbs at somewhere near 11-12% bodyfat. And what I really found was that trying to make those huge changes saps motivation so easily and then leads to you abandoning what you are doing.

So far as carbs being important for brain function, its not really true. Definitely for someone who has insulin sensitivity issues from being obese and eating too much in carbs + sugar your mood can take a beating when you drop out carbs entirely. But thats not a case of the carbs being important themselves, but of your body being so out of whack with how it should be that it responds badly to losing the carbs. I was the same way when I started, you could tell how much in carbs I had taken in that day by how irritable I was. Today, I can take in 400g of carbs in a day, or 10g of carbs in a day and it doesn't have that affect. The sources you mention are good, instead of low sugar oatmeal get raw oats and use stevia to sweeten them. Whole fruits are another decent choice, particularly bananas.

And as you clip calories down (i'd suggest dropping by 500-750 calories every 3-4 weeks) you can allow yourself 1 open meal a week. Eat whatever you want that meal. That way you can still have a meal with family, go out with friends to have pizza and beer or whatever. Not only does it avoid you becoming moodier and withdrawn from not being able to participate in social events, but also helps restore leptin levels which go down as you diet below maintenance.
damn man, good for you! I want to be in your shape at your age too. my fear is that if I allow myself to eat "any" meal, I eat a whole large pizza with extra sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and drink a 44oz coke. and then it tempts me to eat another cheat meal, and then its a downward spiral :(

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
part-skim mozzerallea is ok in moderation IMHO, but realistically, that is about it cheese-wise unless you fully commit to a proper ketogenic style diet.

melatonin is ok as long as its not constantly used in high-doses IMHO.

ManBeast

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
damn man, good for you! I want to be in your shape at your age too. my fear is that if I allow myself to eat "any" meal, I eat a whole large pizza with extra sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and drink a 44oz coke. and then it tempts me to eat another cheat meal, and then its a downward spiral :(
A lot of people get into that mindset, but don't think you've failed just because you slipped up for one meal. It's what you eat 90% of the time that matters in the long run.

Messing up once and eating a cheat meal and then thinking "Well I've already failed today I might as well just say screw it and pig out" is like dropping your cell phone on the ground and then being like "Well I've already dropped it, I might as well curb stomp it and smash it into oblivion now" lol. That kind of thinking is unproductive and not reasonable.

Anyway, we all slip up. Don't think that you've failed because of a slip-up. Just start again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your body doesn't respond significantly to a single meal's increase in calories. your bodily storage systems don't work that way. If your maintenance is 2500 calories a day, and you take in 6000 in one day, you don't add a pound of fat.

ohaithere

Awards
part-skim mozzerallea is ok in moderation IMHO, but realistically, that is about it cheese-wise unless you fully commit to a proper ketogenic style diet.

ManBeast
why is cheese bad? because it's loaded in calories and saturated fat? Hard to digest? do you have a link to a proper keto diet?

A lot of people get into that mindset, but don't think you've failed just because you slipped up for one meal. It's what you eat 90% of the time that matters in the long run.

Messing up once and eating a cheat meal and then thinking "Well I've already failed today I might as well just say screw it and pig out" is like dropping your cell phone on the ground and then being like "Well I've already dropped it, I might as well curb stomp it and smash it into oblivion now" lol. That kind of thinking is unproductive and not reasonable.

Anyway, we all slip up. Don't think that you've failed because of a slip-up. Just start again.
lol thats a good analogy. I'll have to remember that!

your body doesn't respond significantly to a single meal's increase in calories. your bodily storage systems don't work that way. If your maintenance is 2500 calories a day, and you take in 6000 in one day, you don't add a pound of fat.
cool to know.

ohaithere

Awards
Creatine on a cut/diet?

Specifically talking about a preworkout like Animal Pump or Superpump 250

I have always wondered if taking creatine is a yay or nay when trying to lose fat.

My assumption is that is is good because it makes you gain strength/muscle which allows you to burn more fat, but doesnt it make you retain water, resulting in slower lbs coming off the scale?

Roniboney

Awards

ManBeast

I don't think there will be any bad results if he includes cheese in his diet if he needs to.Diets do not need to be 100% Clean as people say it.Food is food is food.
Like I have stated total caloric expenditure will determine weight loss in the long run.I do suggest eating 90% clean and 10% whatever you want.

OP have your cheese just remember to watch that level of saturated fat.It should be no more than 1/4 of your fat macro make-up.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Look up IIFYM on google.I don't agree with it completely but it works.If you deprive yourself from cheese as,from what you have stated, its your vice ,you're going to fail.Adherence to diet is so important.I see it everyday.Being too strict oftentimes doesn't work

ohaithere

Awards
I don't think there will be any bad results if he includes cheese in his diet if he needs to.Diets do not need to be 100% Clean as people say it.Food is food is food.
Like I have stated total caloric expenditure will determine weight loss in the long run.I do suggest eating 90% clean and 10% whatever you want.

OP have your cheese just remember to watch that level of saturated fat.It should be no more than 1/4 of your fat macro make-up.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Look up IIFYM on google.I don't agree with it completely but it works.If you deprive yourself from cheese as,from what you have stated, its your vice ,you're going to fail.Adherence to diet is so important.I see it everyday.Being too strict oftentimes doesn't work

cool, that makes sense. I will continue to use it sparingly on broccoli and eggs and salads.

ohaithere

Awards
Just got done with a good workout and a clean day of eating. Can't believe I let myself go so far. It's ****ing daunting knowing how far I have to go. Just can't wait till I get under 250 and feel like a human being again.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll make it! Don't ya feel better overall eating clean? I know when I get junk crap on a cheat day instead of my usual sushi, i feel "meh" for lack of a better term.

ManBeast

ohaithere

Awards
You'll make it! Don't ya feel better overall eating clean? I know when I get junk crap on a cheat day instead of my usual sushi, i feel "meh" for lack of a better term.

ManBeast
yes, definitely. doesnt feel like my stomach is about to burst, and I dont feel all weird from all the fat, carbs, and sodium. and hopefully my poop will look normal again, my arse has been hating me.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Theres a lot of ****ty information being thrown around in here, to point out one that was absolutely mind blowing was the idiot who said to not use Nolva+clomid as PCT, BECAUSE THEYRE FROM THE 80'S. And use some OTC bull****. Honestly who ever posted that needs to stop posting.

Physically its been gone over a million times in this thread, you need to lose weight first...a lot. The sides will be much more pronounced with high BF etc etc.
500mg will be plenty for your first cycle, I'd def have a AI on hand and use it probably more than the average person since your sides will be more pronounced, probably .5mg adex EOD or E3D, youll be able to figure out what works best for you.
PCT should be 20/20/20/10 nolva and 100/50/50/50 for clomid, and you should recover perfectly fine.

But you mention your personal problems and **** etc. I hope you know gear isnt going to make you a more happy person, a lot of people think it will but it wont, figure out your own personal **** as to why you arent happy first. People dont realize how mentally addicting it can be also, you use once and you keep wanting to use, and eventually more and harder **** and for some people it really ****s with them mentally especially if you start to abuse the **** and when you get into tren, so respect the gear. Treat yourself with a cycle of test when you get your BF sorted out and maybe personal things sorted out too, gear is a privilege.
In before Age 18, because I just single handily put out the best answer in the thread.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Oh thank you Steroid Messiah thank you!

:think:

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Theres a lot of ****ty information being thrown around in here, to point out one that was absolutely mind blowing was the idiot who said to not use Nolva+clomid as PCT, BECAUSE THEYRE FROM THE 80'S. And use some OTC bull****. Honestly who ever posted that needs to stop posting.

Physically its been gone over a million times in this thread, you need to lose weight first...a lot. The sides will be much more pronounced with high BF etc etc.
500mg will be plenty for your first cycle, I'd def have a AI on hand and use it probably more than the average person since your sides will be more pronounced, probably .5mg adex EOD or E3D, youll be able to figure out what works best for you.
PCT should be 20/20/20/10 nolva and 100/50/50/50 for clomid, and you should recover perfectly fine.

But you mention your personal problems and **** etc. I hope you know gear isnt going to make you a more happy person, a lot of people think it will but it wont, figure out your own personal **** as to why you arent happy first. People dont realize how mentally addicting it can be also, you use once and you keep wanting to use, and eventually more and harder **** and for some people it really ****s with them mentally especially if you start to abuse the **** and when you get into tren, so respect the gear. Treat yourself with a cycle of test when you get your BF sorted out and maybe personal things sorted out too, gear is a privilege.
In before Age 18, because I just single handily put out the best answer in the thread.
The don't use nolva and clomid since they are from the 80's takes first prize for worst post of the thread.....but your self pat on the back rant takes a close 2nd

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Oh thank you Steroid Messiah thank you!

:think:

ManBeast
Appreciate the sarcasm bro, as if the mental part of steroid use isn't overlooked most of the time by new users, I know you think you're the steroid God of this board and the only info people should listen is yours but drop the ego.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The fact that you came in and proclaimed your post the best in here is just utter ridiculous crap. If you had searched for the OPs two other major threads on here, you would have seen that we had been attempting to steer him away from gear for a while, but no, you just come in making a blanket statement that you are "teh awesomes" and made the best post in all the thread... check yer ego at the door "bro"

ManBeast

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
The fact that you came in and proclaimed your post the best in here is just utter ridiculous crap. If you had searched for the OPs two other major threads on here, you would have seen that we had been attempting to steer him away from gear for a while, but no, you just come in making a blanket statement that you are "teh awesomes" and made the best post in all the thread... check yer ego at the door "bro"

ManBeast
after reading some of the worst advice on the first I've ever seen on the first page, which seems to be a recurring theme for a lot members in the anabolics section yes, I deemed it the best post. But I still stand by my post because everyone was posting how he's not ready physically but not mentally, that **** is always overlooked until someone says they're using tren and then the obligatory anger issues come up, when there's still more to tren than just tren rage.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so you read page one and posted? And if you think the "no serm PCT" is de-facto standard around here, I suggest you do more reading around.

ManBeast

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
so you read page one and posted? And if you think the "no serm PCT" is de-facto standard around here, I suggest you do more reading around.

ManBeast
No not about serms specifically but there is a lot of **** I see being run where I'm kind of like why...

ohaithere

Awards

The don't use nolva and clomid since they are from the 80's takes first prize for worst post of the thread.....but your self pat on the back rant takes a close 2nd

I wish I had 50 posts, because if I did, I would post that gif of grandpa simpson walking in the door and putting his hat on the coat hanger lol

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Oh so you are the overseer of all things anabolic....and only the cycles that make sense to you should be run....and any new or different ideas are for shyt??? PFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!
If that's the way you'd like to take it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why are we still posting helpful advice and bickering at each other? ohaithere will obviously not pay any mind to it and do what ever he wants, even though he doesn't need any help besides diet and exercise. He has been urged against anabolics in 3 or 4 threads already, why do you think he will listen this time.
Advice those who actually listen to it, not those who are looking for what they want to hear.

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think he got it this time buddy :D we laid out the potential massive negative health issues that could arise from using steroids right now due to his body composition.

ManBeast

ohaithere

Awards
I think he got it this time buddy :D we laid out the potential massive negative health issues that could arise from using steroids right now due to his body composition.

ManBeast
this. sorry, Gerbil, I didn't mean to piss you off :/

ManBeast, how do you feel about taking Animal Pump, Superpump 250, etc.. during a cut/diet?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
As long as blood pressure is still in check doesnt matter.

ManBeast, how do you feel about taking Animal Pump, Superpump 250, etc.. during a cut/diet?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Creatine can be useful if you are ok with some water retention in trade-off for the endurance (I like it), but I have no idea what the point behind a pump product is honestly.

ManBeast

Roniboney

Awards
Ohaithere you need to just eat a deficit nad train your ass off consistently until your where you need to be and then consider anabolics.

The fact that you have made 4 threads about using is silly.Dude its not the way.I hope you understand that this is for your own good.You would regret it if you used simple as.

Lift,eat less,sleep and repeat

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Now im just thinking this is for attention. Life is hard and this is about as far as anyone is going to kick your A$$ into gear (ppl posting). Go work out your depression, not convinced you manipulated the therapist, sounds like a cop out. After 8 sessions they would be in the working phase and it was either too hard and/or they caught on to your bs and wouldn't enable you (like others in your life, father?). Go see a job counselor as well to work on that. 31 still ain't too old, you're pushing it, but ain't too late. No one and no thing (juice) is going to get you to 200lbs except a strong and determined will/drive. Run the juice, but you'll fall into deeper depression after it fails to meet the standards you've set for it. Listen to manbeast too. You need a no bs diet and exercise program. F@#$ the cheese and challenge yourself.

Chimaera

Chimaera

Awards
Why are we still posting helpful advice and bickering at each other? ohaithere will obviously not pay any mind to it and do what ever he wants, even though he doesn't need any help besides diet and exercise. He has been urged against anabolics in 3 or 4 threads already, why do you think he will listen this time.
Advice those who actually listen to it, not those who are looking for what they want to hear.

View attachment 52931
And that is why I laid out the lame a** post about drinking water and that being the answer as simple. It was obvious he was standing in a round room looking for a corner to piss in!

ohaithere

Awards
Ohaithere you need to just eat a deficit nad train your ass off consistently until your where you need to be and then consider anabolics.

The fact that you have made 4 threads about using is silly.Dude its not the way.I hope you understand that this is for your own good.You would regret it if you used simple as.

Lift,eat less,sleep and repeat

I only made 3 and deleted one :/

but thanks.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I only made 3 and deleted one :/

but thanks.
Only 3?
Seriously, get your ass in the gym, figure out your diet and then dont come back to the forums unless you have a serious question or youre a whole **** ton more lean, youre honestly just wasting time you could be utilizing for better things, its just a matter of getting off your ass and doing it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Only 3?
Seriously, get your ass in the gym, figure out your diet and then dont come back to the forums unless you have a serious question or youre a whole **** ton more lean, youre honestly just wasting time you could be utilizing for better things, its just a matter of getting off your ass and doing it.
Totally innappropriate, sure we kinda got off on the wrong foot, but he's apologised and has taken the community's advice to heart. Now if he had already jumped on a cycle and was still eating garbage and training like crap, yeah, I'd be pissed to, so that isn't the case, chill the f*ck out man.

ManBeast

ohaithere

Awards
Only 3?
calmdownbro.mp3

Totally innappropriate, sure we kinda got off on the wrong foot, but he's apologised and has taken the community's advice to heart. Now if he had already jumped on a cycle and was still eating garbage and training like crap, yeah, I'd be pissed to, so that isn't the case, chill the f*ck out man.

ManBeast
Thanks man. Been clean and trained the past two days. Unfortunately the scale hasn't budged.. stuck at 269 (eek) but my waist went from 46 to a 45. Not my "true waist" which would be smaller, but I measure where my pants sit.

How do you feel about Green Mag? I have a whole tub I haven't touched. I'm thinking it could help with my gains and I can still lose fat based on my diet. I want to pack on muscle, but it's frustrating looking at the scale. Although I know my true judge should come from the way my clothes fit and the way my face looks.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
calmdownbro.mp3

Thanks man. Been clean and trained the past two days. Unfortunately the scale hasn't budged.. stuck at 269 (eek) but my waist went from 46 to a 45. Not my "true waist" which would be smaller, but I measure where my pants sit.

How do you feel about Green Mag? I have a whole tub I haven't touched. I'm thinking it could help with my gains and I can still lose fat based on my diet. I want to pack on muscle, but it's frustrating looking at the scale. Although I know my true judge should come from the way my clothes fit and the way my face looks.
Keep fighting the good fight. Definitely trust the mirror more than the scale (although monitor both). For example, my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs in the course of a day. Best to weigh once a week at the same time of day. The fat will come off if you keep at it! Honestly, you'll probably see more noticeable changes just by cutting the fat and revealing your muscle rather than putting on five more pounds of muscle underneath the fat. Eyes on the prize!

Also, what is your daily calorie intake?

ohaithere

Awards
Keep fighting the good fight. Definitely trust the mirror more than the scale (although monitor both). For example, my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs in the course of a day. Best to weigh once a week at the same time of day. The fat will come off if you keep at it! Honestly, you'll probably see more noticeable changes just by cutting the fat and revealing your muscle rather than putting on five more pounds of muscle underneath the fat. Eyes on the prize!

Also, what is your daily calorie intake?
Aiming for 2500-2600 a day.

srblan

Awards
  • Established

Superpump 250 gives me the runs at high doses and merely pisses off my GI tract at lower doses. Keep the water intake very high either way.

ohaithere

Awards
Superpump 250 gives me the runs at high doses and merely pisses off my GI tract at lower doses. Keep the water intake very high either way.
I like Animal Pump the best. But I have some Green Mag and some caffeine free NO Xplode that I'd like to use.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards

ManBeast
? That wasnt even me being mean its just the straight up truth of what he has to do, hes a grown man I think he take it. Did I insult him at all? Did I say "Hey you fat piece of sht get your pathetic ass to the gym" nope, just stated the truth in a serious way.

Roniboney

Awards
? That wasnt even me being mean its just the straight up truth of what he has to do, hes a grown man I think he take it. Did I insult him at all? Did I say "Hey you fat piece of sht get your pathetic ass to the gym" nope, just stated the truth in a serious way.
You are so disrespectful.You belong to bodybuilding.com's misc speaking to somebody like that.Or maybe whatever your running is messing with your head but the truth is its not ok what you doing.

Let it go.

I like Animal Pump the best. But I have some Green Mag and some caffeine free NO Xplode that I'd like to use.
I don't see why not.Just factor it into your daily calorie totals and you'll be fine man.If you still eat less it won't affect weight loss

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
You are so disrespectful.You belong to bodybuilding.com's misc speaking to somebody like that.Or maybe whatever your running is messing with your head but the truth is its not ok what you doing.

Let it go.

I don't see why not.Just factor it into your daily calorie totals and you'll be fine man.If you still eat less it won't affect weight loss
Are you even being serious right now that wasnt disrespectful at all, like I said I didnt insult him at all. Jesus christ some real sensitive people on here, the guy obviously needs a kick in the ass to get himself motivated and going I told him the plain truth hes a grown ass man for god sakes not a woman or a child jeez.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Are you even being serious right now that wasnt disrespectful at all, like I said I didnt insult him at all. Jesus christ some real sensitive people on here, the guy obviously needs a kick in the ass to get himself motivated and going I told him the plain truth hes a grown ass man for god sakes not a woman or a child jeez.
Troll.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, according to The Highlander mythos, there can be only one :D