Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    hey now, i also love me some test/tren/dbol goodness

"for the most part".....basically what he says makes no sense since we talk about different things 80% of the time.....and usually you say this compound or this dosage and I say another compound or a different dose....not like we post the same opinions very much.....

2. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    So you negged him once and brought him to zero.... Impressive.
    I have the power of 10 neg reppers..........wait I thought I'd need two neg reps to get him to zero or less.....

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    So because I say sht im an ahole, what are we 12? And I dont curse directly at anyone, ive never insulted anyone until ive been insulted, point me to a post where Ive cursed at someone or insulted anyone without being insulted first.
    you actually insulted anyone who has every got results from using a PH... u said they were bull**** and people needed to get real gear.. that is kind of insulting.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    you actually insulted anyone who has every got results from using a PH... u said they were bull**** and people needed to get real gear.. that is kind of insulting.
    Im saying all people use these days are PH's when they should be using real gear, Ive got sdrol coming this week, so I have nothing against some PH's but then there are some companies who make complete **** like boladrol. Either way most of you have completely taken things that Ive said wrong (example post I just quoted) the only posts ive been making are knowledgeable posts on suggesting dosing, explaining what certain things do and some how I get called a troll and a disrespectful because im blunt.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I'll admit you've had some very solid posts with good examples, but then you've had some where you look down on lots of people, I mean, your first post in this thread you proclaimed it "the best post in the thread" when you were just condensing and parroting the good info that had been posted after the first page...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I'll admit you've had some very solid posts with good examples, but then you've had some where you look down on lots of people, I mean, your first post in this thread you proclaimed it "the best post in the thread" when you were just condensing and parroting the good info that had been posted after the first page...

ManBeast
    I only read the first page of that thread, which was all relating to the physical sides of test/gear but some of the posts on the first page gave me a horrible first impression due to there being a few clueless posts on it...and I was feeling a little good from test so I maybe got a little boastful, but I dont directly insult anyone.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

true, you didn't single anyone out, but everyone on 3-4 pages who helped steer him/set him right was lumped in with your comment, it is a bit insulting don't you think?

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

8. Banned
    Answers

I can't believe you are coddling this guy.....I'd punch you right in the fuqin nuts if I could......

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Eh, I actually took the time to search his posts The woman is busy gettin pissed at her work computer and i needed something to do to keep me outta her hair so I don't get punched in the nuts

10. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I can't believe you are coddling this guy.....I'd punch you right in the fuqin nuts if I could......
    I actually know what im talking about, I dont make bad posts tbh.

11. Banned
    Answers

I actually know what im talking about, I dont make bad posts tbh.
    well thats nice.....but I was doing this shyt when you and manbeast were jerkin your gerkins in middle school hahahahahaha!

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Answers

pics next post

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Answers

alright guys, finally hit 50 posts!!!!
    Just took these 2 today. 270 lbs, 5'9.

and here was me 3 years ago at 220 lbs :'(

14. Banned
    Answers

WOW! you gained a LOT of weight huh?

15. Banned
    Answers

FWIW.....When I was told to not work and not workout, and rest basically, for 6 months? I ate best I could, protein at least....but I ended up with a good sized gut from inactivity and not watching my diet well enough....I'm not a large guy at all so it wasn't huge, but still it was a lot of fat....and much of my muscle went to fat elsewhere since I did not do a PCT due to being in the ICU for about 5-6 days then into a hospital room for a week or so, then home....BUT after the 6 months at home inactive, when I started working out again? I used XXXmg of test enanthate in order to LOSE fat and build back a bit of muscle....I literally lost assloads of fat on the stuff (with AI)....my friends were like damn, that test worked....you lost a shytload of fat.....it really worked for me, for some reason test has that effect on me? but hey, not sure if it will work for someone else, just my experience.

16. Elite Member
    Answers

FWIW.....When I was told to not work and not workout, and rest basically, for 6 months? I ate best I could, protein at least....but I ended up with a good sized gut from inactivity and not watching my diet well enough....I'm not a large guy at all so it wasn't huge, but still it was a lot of fat....and much of my muscle went to fat elsewhere since I did not do a PCT due to being in the ICU for about 5-6 days then into a hospital room for a week or so, then home....BUT after the 6 months at home inactive, when I started working out again? I used XXXmg of test enanthate in order to LOSE fat and build back a bit of muscle....I literally lost assloads of fat on the stuff (with AI)....my friends were like damn, that test worked....you lost a shytload of fat.....it really worked for me, for some reason test has that effect on me? but hey, not sure if it will work for someone else, just my experience.
    What were you on the hospital for??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

17. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    What were you on the hospital for??

aw shyt we won't go over this again LOL....hit my "view posts" and check it out...if you see some long ass posts? see if they are about this exact subject. cliffs notes was I had an enlarged heart and they overreacted......but I explained it 2-3 times this past week already.....my heart was still weak right after the 6 months, shouldn't have used anything....but it worked, i was scared out of my mind to do something so stupid right after a scare like that....but I just wanted to lose that fat and get some natural muscle memory back real quick....then I was clean the next 5-6 years till now.....

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Answers

I know of a guy who uses it to cut too. Im just worried about my blood pressure at 270 lbs. cant imagine the stress with work and the gym and occasional drunk night or god forbid cigarettes

19. Elite Member
    Answers

aw shyt we won't go over this again LOL....hit my "view posts" and check it out...if you see some long ass posts? see if they are about this exact subject. cliffs notes was I had an enlarged heart and they overreacted......but I explained it 2-3 times this past week already.....my heart was still weak right after the 6 months, shouldn't have used anything....but it worked, i was scared out of my mind to do something so stupid right after a scare like that....but I just wanted to lose that fat and get some natural muscle memory back real quick....then I was clean the next 5-6 years till now.....
    I only ask because I care..LOL

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Answers

WOW! you gained a LOT of weight huh?

21. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    I know of a guy who uses it to cut too. Im just worried about my blood pressure at 270 lbs. cant imagine the stress with work and the gym and occasional drunk night or god forbid cigarettes
    yeah dude.....you got LOTS more fat than I did to lose....get down naturally to something respectable, THEN when your more in a healthy state you can think about Test.....gotta be healthy to start as a base, that is the most important part....and monitor yourself closely even then.....drop some weight naturally for sure first though.....

22. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I only ask because I care..LOL

people don't want to hear the same stories over and over again...and this is the 3rd or 4th time this past two weeks...easier to read it in my posts from the past few weeks....don't want to piss everybody off LOL.....its in the "heart problem" thread actually, one of my posts related to that....

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Answers

yeah dude.....you got LOTS more fat than I did to lose....get down naturally to something respectable, THEN when your more in a healthy state you can think about Test.....gotta be healthy to start as a base, that is the most important part....and monitor yourself closely even then.....drop some weight naturally for sure first though.....

24. Banned
    Answers

I just don't want you thinking "hey this guy did it....so should I".....but the thing is, I didn't have THAT much fat to lose, just that i got a bit of a big belly and my muscle atrophied and fat replaced some of it....test plus muscle memory plus lighter weights was just my solution. If I had a lot of weight to lose? I'd do the bulk of it naturally with diet and exercise....things like test should be for when you're in some sort of reasonable range for where you want to be.

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Answers

I just don't want you thinking "hey this guy did it....so should I".....but the thing is, I didn't have THAT much fat to lose, just that i got a bit of a big belly and my muscle atrophied and fat replaced some of it....test plus muscle memory plus lighter weights was just my solution. If I had a lot of weight to lose? I'd do the bulk of it naturally with diet and exercise....things like test should be for when you're in some sort of reasonable range for where you want to be.

I hear you man. I understand. Just mad at myself for letting myself get this fat. and I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about it.

26. Banned
    Answers

I hear you man. I understand. Just mad at myself for letting myself get this fat. and I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about it.
    hahahaha, that was funny.......just get your diet straight and you'll be on your way, you know how you looked before....so you just gotta do what you gotta do to get back to that. Like i said, those 2,500 or 2,600 you were talking about would be great for me....I'd get by on that every day no problem...plenty of cals to eat. when you start getting into the 1,800 bullshyt? now THATS a bitch LOL....

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Now im convinced youre either plain stupid or trolling.
    Ill have to break it down for you now since youre getting on my nerves.

I was calling Gotta get big a moron, after he called me a troll for no real reason. Do I need to repeat myself AGAIN to get it through to you? ALL I did was put what the OP needs to do in straight up no, blunt, no BS terms. PLEASE DO TELL HOW THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL. In fact "gotta get big" was pretty blunt about it too and yet you pick my perfectly good post to say im disrespectful. Directly quoting here:

So get the hell off my nuts, and maybe grow a pair yourself since you cant take me telling someone to get their sht done in a blunt way.
    You quoted something I never said but I really need no response to this.

You will always be the antagoniser in this thread.

If you can't see how its disrespectful then its like an atheist arguing with a creationist...the argument is going nowhere.

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

Now im convinced youre either plain stupid or trolling.
    Ill have to break it down for you now since youre getting on my nerves.

I was calling Gotta get big a moron, after he called me a troll for no real reason. Do I need to repeat myself AGAIN to get it through to you? ALL I did was put what the OP needs to do in straight up no, blunt, no BS terms. PLEASE DO TELL HOW THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL. In fact "gotta get big" was pretty blunt about it too and yet you pick my perfectly good post to say im disrespectful. Directly quoting here:

So get the hell off my nuts, and maybe grow a pair yourself since you cant take me telling someone to get their sht done in a blunt way.
    You're a complete idiot and spew rubbish onto this board proclaiming it as the end all truth to help op with unwarranted merit as if you are a gear god who graced this board. Go back to b you troll.

29. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    You're a complete idiot and spew rubbish onto this board proclaiming it as the end all truth to help op with unwarranted merit as if you are a gear god who graced this board. Go back to b you troll.
    Quite frankly I don't really care what you think of me, so save your breath.

30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I think everyone here needs to stop responding to and talking about each other, and try to help the original poster. so far the last few pages have been 1 post about that, and the rest pissing and moaning back and forth.

quick recap...
    • Bigger than normal health risks for running anabolics (primarily blood pressure + cholesterol) when starting off obese
    • Limited positive results for using anabolics without having diet in place
    • if the original poster is just getting seriously back to lifting/exercising and controlling diet again, its worth waiting 6 months to get all of that in line before anabolics
    • Nobody held a vote and elected any of us the Steriod Police
    • If you don't want to hear "you are too fat", you should probably work out at planet fitness and go to the livestrong or maybe sparkpeople forums.
    • We've all got a right to free speech and whether its insulting or not is up to the person you direct the comments to, not other people who are listening.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think everyone here needs to stop responding to and talking about each other, and try to help the original poster. so far the last few pages have been 1 post about that, and the rest pissing and moaning back and forth.

quick recap...
    • Bigger than normal health risks for running anabolics (primarily blood pressure + cholesterol) when starting off obese
    • Limited positive results for using anabolics without having diet in place
    • if the original poster is just getting seriously back to lifting/exercising and controlling diet again, its worth waiting 6 months to get all of that in line before anabolics
    • Nobody held a vote and elected any of us the Steriod Police
    • If you don't want to hear "you are too fat", you should probably work out at planet fitness and go to the livestrong or maybe sparkpeople forums.
    • We've all got a right to free speech and whether its insulting or not is up to the person you direct the comments to, not other people who are listening.
    lol, planet fitness. what a crock of **** that place is.

32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah but they have the judgment free zone...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Also pizza days..... I cannot describe my hatred of that place.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah but they have the judgment free zone...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

my gym has a judgment only section..... everyone is 260lbs 3%bf and they just laugh while i cry... the other day one of them grabbed me and started bench pressing me. it was horrible. he smelled like big foots dick
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I am content working out with 2 roid monkeys who are contest prepping at the moment and a male model. Sad thing is these are legitimately the people I work out with.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I am content working out with 2 roid monkeys who are contest prepping at the moment and a male model. Sad thing is these are legitimately the people I work out with.
    you get no sympathy from me. my work out partner , found.... how do you say mother earth. he is living out of my tent using my air mattress because he has given up working or anything else that he feels its a distraction from life.. i went through a similar phase 9 years ago when i decided to live in a van for 7 months and just get by on the bare minimum. but regardless of what ****ing life lessons he is learning i dont have a mother ****ing workout partner....i have to use the damn smith machine if i want to max most of the time. its so lame....
    Christopher

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

you get no sympathy from me. my work out partner , found.... how do you say mother earth. he is living out of my tent using my air mattress because he has given up working or anything else that he feels its a distraction from life.. i went through a similar phase 9 years ago when i decided to live in a van for 7 months and just get by on the bare minimum. but regardless of what ****ing life lessons he is learning i dont have a mother ****ing workout partner....i have to use the damn smith machine if i want to max most of the time. its so lame....
    lol a buddy of mine still does stuff like that.

He sleeps in a camper van that he has parked in a forest,10 mins away from his gym where he can have showers,work out ect.....
    15 mins from a hotel where he sneaks in to get a continental breakfast a few times a month and about 20 mins from a very cheap asain grocery store.

He is actually saving a lot of money.Probably lives on 200 a month.He earns like 1500 a month and is still going to college,has a girlfriend ect...

It honestly makes me consider doing something like that for the laugh..................but then I think about my home gym and living with no rent and having clean water when I want it and say screw that

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Idk why but I started dying when yus calle him handjob..I think everyone should apologize to OP for effin wit his thread. Do you still new any advice ohaithere?

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    my gym has a judgment only section..... everyone is 260lbs 3%bf and they just laugh while i cry... the other day one of them grabbed me and started bench pressing me. it was horrible. he smelled like big foots dick
    I'm gnna be the one to ask.. How do yu know what big foots dick smells like? Lol

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Also pizza days..... I cannot describe my hatred of that place.
    I hate it from the way my mom describes it and videos on YouTube.. The lug alert? Thats seriously retarded ish

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone Enanthate Cycle-QUESTIONS
    By the tiger in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. testosterone enanthate cycle /Tbol
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
  3. Testosterone Enanthate
    By smpk in forum Anabolics