Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. You'll make it! Don't ya feel better overall eating clean? I know when I get junk crap on a cheat day instead of my usual sushi, i feel "meh" for lack of a better term.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    You'll make it! Don't ya feel better overall eating clean? I know when I get junk crap on a cheat day instead of my usual sushi, i feel "meh" for lack of a better term.

    ManBeast
    yes, definitely. doesnt feel like my stomach is about to burst, and I dont feel all weird from all the fat, carbs, and sodium. and hopefully my poop will look normal again, my arse has been hating me.
    •   
       


  3. Theres a lot of ****ty information being thrown around in here, to point out one that was absolutely mind blowing was the idiot who said to not use Nolva+clomid as PCT, BECAUSE THEYRE FROM THE 80'S. And use some OTC bull****. Honestly who ever posted that needs to stop posting.


    Physically its been gone over a million times in this thread, you need to lose weight first...a lot. The sides will be much more pronounced with high BF etc etc.
    500mg will be plenty for your first cycle, I'd def have a AI on hand and use it probably more than the average person since your sides will be more pronounced, probably .5mg adex EOD or E3D, youll be able to figure out what works best for you.
    PCT should be 20/20/20/10 nolva and 100/50/50/50 for clomid, and you should recover perfectly fine.

    But you mention your personal problems and **** etc. I hope you know gear isnt going to make you a more happy person, a lot of people think it will but it wont, figure out your own personal **** as to why you arent happy first. People dont realize how mentally addicting it can be also, you use once and you keep wanting to use, and eventually more and harder **** and for some people it really ****s with them mentally especially if you start to abuse the **** and when you get into tren, so respect the gear. Treat yourself with a cycle of test when you get your BF sorted out and maybe personal things sorted out too, gear is a privilege.
    In before Age 18, because I just single handily put out the best answer in the thread.

  4. Oh thank you Steroid Messiah thank you!



    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  5. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7
    Theres a lot of ****ty information being thrown around in here, to point out one that was absolutely mind blowing was the idiot who said to not use Nolva+clomid as PCT, BECAUSE THEYRE FROM THE 80'S. And use some OTC bull****. Honestly who ever posted that needs to stop posting.

    Physically its been gone over a million times in this thread, you need to lose weight first...a lot. The sides will be much more pronounced with high BF etc etc.
    500mg will be plenty for your first cycle, I'd def have a AI on hand and use it probably more than the average person since your sides will be more pronounced, probably .5mg adex EOD or E3D, youll be able to figure out what works best for you.
    PCT should be 20/20/20/10 nolva and 100/50/50/50 for clomid, and you should recover perfectly fine.

    But you mention your personal problems and **** etc. I hope you know gear isnt going to make you a more happy person, a lot of people think it will but it wont, figure out your own personal **** as to why you arent happy first. People dont realize how mentally addicting it can be also, you use once and you keep wanting to use, and eventually more and harder **** and for some people it really ****s with them mentally especially if you start to abuse the **** and when you get into tren, so respect the gear. Treat yourself with a cycle of test when you get your BF sorted out and maybe personal things sorted out too, gear is a privilege.
    In before Age 18, because I just single handily put out the best answer in the thread.
    The don't use nolva and clomid since they are from the 80's takes first prize for worst post of the thread.....but your self pat on the back rant takes a close 2nd
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Oh thank you Steroid Messiah thank you!



    ManBeast
    Appreciate the sarcasm bro, as if the mental part of steroid use isn't overlooked most of the time by new users, I know you think you're the steroid God of this board and the only info people should listen is yours but drop the ego.

  7. The fact that you came in and proclaimed your post the best in here is just utter ridiculous crap. If you had searched for the OPs two other major threads on here, you would have seen that we had been attempting to steer him away from gear for a while, but no, you just come in making a blanket statement that you are "teh awesomes" and made the best post in all the thread... check yer ego at the door "bro"

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  8. whats going on here.Internet police

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    The fact that you came in and proclaimed your post the best in here is just utter ridiculous crap. If you had searched for the OPs two other major threads on here, you would have seen that we had been attempting to steer him away from gear for a while, but no, you just come in making a blanket statement that you are "teh awesomes" and made the best post in all the thread... check yer ego at the door "bro"

    ManBeast
    after reading some of the worst advice on the first I've ever seen on the first page, which seems to be a recurring theme for a lot members in the anabolics section yes, I deemed it the best post. But I still stand by my post because everyone was posting how he's not ready physically but not mentally, that **** is always overlooked until someone says they're using tren and then the obligatory anger issues come up, when there's still more to tren than just tren rage.

  10. so you read page one and posted? And if you think the "no serm PCT" is de-facto standard around here, I suggest you do more reading around.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    so you read page one and posted? And if you think the "no serm PCT" is de-facto standard around here, I suggest you do more reading around.

    ManBeast
    No not about serms specifically but there is a lot of **** I see being run where I'm kind of like why...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7
    No not about serms specifically but there is a lot of **** I see being run where I'm kind of like why...
    Oh so you are the overseer of all things anabolic....and only the cycles that make sense to you should be run....and any new or different ideas are for shyt??? PFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Theres a lot of ****ty information being thrown around in here, to point out one that was absolutely mind blowing was the idiot who said to not use Nolva+clomid as PCT, BECAUSE THEYRE FROM THE 80'S. And use some OTC bull****. Honestly who ever posted that needs to stop posting.


    Physically its been gone over a million times in this thread, you need to lose weight first...a lot. The sides will be much more pronounced with high BF etc etc.
    500mg will be plenty for your first cycle, I'd def have a AI on hand and use it probably more than the average person since your sides will be more pronounced, probably .5mg adex EOD or E3D, youll be able to figure out what works best for you.
    PCT should be 20/20/20/10 nolva and 100/50/50/50 for clomid, and you should recover perfectly fine.

    But you mention your personal problems and **** etc. I hope you know gear isnt going to make you a more happy person, a lot of people think it will but it wont, figure out your own personal **** as to why you arent happy first. People dont realize how mentally addicting it can be also, you use once and you keep wanting to use, and eventually more and harder **** and for some people it really ****s with them mentally especially if you start to abuse the **** and when you get into tren, so respect the gear. Treat yourself with a cycle of test when you get your BF sorted out and maybe personal things sorted out too, gear is a privilege.
    In before Age 18, because I just single handily put out the best answer in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    The don't use nolva and clomid since they are from the 80's takes first prize for worst post of the thread.....but your self pat on the back rant takes a close 2nd

    I wish I had 50 posts, because if I did, I would post that gif of grandpa simpson walking in the door and putting his hat on the coat hanger lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Oh so you are the overseer of all things anabolic....and only the cycles that make sense to you should be run....and any new or different ideas are for shyt??? PFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!
    If that's the way you'd like to take it.

  15. Why are we still posting helpful advice and bickering at each other? ohaithere will obviously not pay any mind to it and do what ever he wants, even though he doesn't need any help besides diet and exercise. He has been urged against anabolics in 3 or 4 threads already, why do you think he will listen this time.
    Advice those who actually listen to it, not those who are looking for what they want to hear.

    Name:  Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
Views: 156
Size:  129.0 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  16. I think he got it this time buddy we laid out the potential massive negative health issues that could arise from using steroids right now due to his body composition.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I think he got it this time buddy we laid out the potential massive negative health issues that could arise from using steroids right now due to his body composition.

    ManBeast
    this. sorry, Gerbil, I didn't mean to piss you off :/

    ManBeast, how do you feel about taking Animal Pump, Superpump 250, etc.. during a cut/diet?

  18. As long as blood pressure is still in check doesnt matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    this. sorry, Gerbil, I didn't mean to piss you off :/

    ManBeast, how do you feel about taking Animal Pump, Superpump 250, etc.. during a cut/diet?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  19. Creatine can be useful if you are ok with some water retention in trade-off for the endurance (I like it), but I have no idea what the point behind a pump product is honestly.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  20. Ohaithere you need to just eat a deficit nad train your ass off consistently until your where you need to be and then consider anabolics.

    The fact that you have made 4 threads about using is silly.Dude its not the way.I hope you understand that this is for your own good.You would regret it if you used simple as.

    Lift,eat less,sleep and repeat

  21. Now im just thinking this is for attention. Life is hard and this is about as far as anyone is going to kick your A$$ into gear (ppl posting). Go work out your depression, not convinced you manipulated the therapist, sounds like a cop out. After 8 sessions they would be in the working phase and it was either too hard and/or they caught on to your bs and wouldn't enable you (like others in your life, father?). Go see a job counselor as well to work on that. 31 still ain't too old, you're pushing it, but ain't too late. No one and no thing (juice) is going to get you to 200lbs except a strong and determined will/drive. Run the juice, but you'll fall into deeper depression after it fails to meet the standards you've set for it. Listen to manbeast too. You need a no bs diet and exercise program. F@#$ the cheese and challenge yourself.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Why are we still posting helpful advice and bickering at each other? ohaithere will obviously not pay any mind to it and do what ever he wants, even though he doesn't need any help besides diet and exercise. He has been urged against anabolics in 3 or 4 threads already, why do you think he will listen this time.
    Advice those who actually listen to it, not those who are looking for what they want to hear.

    Name:  Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
Views: 156
Size:  129.0 KB
    And that is why I laid out the lame a** post about drinking water and that being the answer as simple. It was obvious he was standing in a round room looking for a corner to piss in!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Ohaithere you need to just eat a deficit nad train your ass off consistently until your where you need to be and then consider anabolics.

    The fact that you have made 4 threads about using is silly.Dude its not the way.I hope you understand that this is for your own good.You would regret it if you used simple as.

    Lift,eat less,sleep and repeat

    I only made 3 and deleted one :/

    but thanks.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    I only made 3 and deleted one :/

    but thanks.
    Only 3?
    Seriously, get your ass in the gym, figure out your diet and then dont come back to the forums unless you have a serious question or youre a whole **** ton more lean, youre honestly just wasting time you could be utilizing for better things, its just a matter of getting off your ass and doing it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Only 3?
    Seriously, get your ass in the gym, figure out your diet and then dont come back to the forums unless you have a serious question or youre a whole **** ton more lean, youre honestly just wasting time you could be utilizing for better things, its just a matter of getting off your ass and doing it.
    Totally innappropriate, sure we kinda got off on the wrong foot, but he's apologised and has taken the community's advice to heart. Now if he had already jumped on a cycle and was still eating garbage and training like crap, yeah, I'd be pissed to, so that isn't the case, chill the f*ck out man.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  26. Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Only 3?
    Seriously, get your ass in the gym, figure out your diet and then dont come back to the forums unless you have a serious question or youre a whole **** ton more lean, youre honestly just wasting time you could be utilizing for better things, its just a matter of getting off your ass and doing it.
    calmdownbro.mp3

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Totally innappropriate, sure we kinda got off on the wrong foot, but he's apologised and has taken the community's advice to heart. Now if he had already jumped on a cycle and was still eating garbage and training like crap, yeah, I'd be pissed to, so that isn't the case, chill the f*ck out man.

    ManBeast
    Thanks man. Been clean and trained the past two days. Unfortunately the scale hasn't budged.. stuck at 269 (eek) but my waist went from 46 to a 45. Not my "true waist" which would be smaller, but I measure where my pants sit.

    How do you feel about Green Mag? I have a whole tub I haven't touched. I'm thinking it could help with my gains and I can still lose fat based on my diet. I want to pack on muscle, but it's frustrating looking at the scale. Although I know my true judge should come from the way my clothes fit and the way my face looks.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    calmdownbro.mp3



    Thanks man. Been clean and trained the past two days. Unfortunately the scale hasn't budged.. stuck at 269 (eek) but my waist went from 46 to a 45. Not my "true waist" which would be smaller, but I measure where my pants sit.

    How do you feel about Green Mag? I have a whole tub I haven't touched. I'm thinking it could help with my gains and I can still lose fat based on my diet. I want to pack on muscle, but it's frustrating looking at the scale. Although I know my true judge should come from the way my clothes fit and the way my face looks.
    Keep fighting the good fight. Definitely trust the mirror more than the scale (although monitor both). For example, my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs in the course of a day. Best to weigh once a week at the same time of day. The fat will come off if you keep at it! Honestly, you'll probably see more noticeable changes just by cutting the fat and revealing your muscle rather than putting on five more pounds of muscle underneath the fat. Eyes on the prize!

    Also, what is your daily calorie intake?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jonny784

    Keep fighting the good fight. Definitely trust the mirror more than the scale (although monitor both). For example, my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs in the course of a day. Best to weigh once a week at the same time of day. The fat will come off if you keep at it! Honestly, you'll probably see more noticeable changes just by cutting the fat and revealing your muscle rather than putting on five more pounds of muscle underneath the fat. Eyes on the prize!

    Also, what is your daily calorie intake?
    Aiming for 2500-2600 a day.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere

    this. sorry, Gerbil, I didn't mean to piss you off :/

    ManBeast, how do you feel about taking Animal Pump, Superpump 250, etc.. during a cut/diet?
    Superpump 250 gives me the runs at high doses and merely pisses off my GI tract at lower doses. Keep the water intake very high either way.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by srblan

    Superpump 250 gives me the runs at high doses and merely pisses off my GI tract at lower doses. Keep the water intake very high either way.
    I like Animal Pump the best. But I have some Green Mag and some caffeine free NO Xplode that I'd like to use.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Enanthate Cycle-QUESTIONS
    By the tiger in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. testosterone enanthate cycle /Tbol
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:31 PM
  3. Testosterone Enanthate
    By smpk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 01:12 PM
  4. Testosterone enanthate question
    By RickForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:53 PM
  5. testosterone cypionate vs enanthate
    By user88777 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in