Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Now im just thinking this is for attention. Life is hard and this is about as far as anyone is going to kick your A$$ into gear (ppl posting). Go work out your depression, not convinced you manipulated the therapist, sounds like a cop out. After 8 sessions they would be in the working phase and it was either too hard and/or they caught on to your bs and wouldn't enable you (like others in your life, father?). Go see a job counselor as well to work on that. 31 still ain't too old, you're pushing it, but ain't too late. No one and no thing (juice) is going to get you to 200lbs except a strong and determined will/drive. Run the juice, but you'll fall into deeper depression after it fails to meet the standards you've set for it. Listen to manbeast too. You need a no bs diet and exercise program. F@#$ the cheese and challenge yourself.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Why are we still posting helpful advice and bickering at each other? ohaithere will obviously not pay any mind to it and do what ever he wants, even though he doesn't need any help besides diet and exercise. He has been urged against anabolics in 3 or 4 threads already, why do you think he will listen this time.
    Advice those who actually listen to it, not those who are looking for what they want to hear.

Attachment 52931
    And that is why I laid out the lame a** post about drinking water and that being the answer as simple. It was obvious he was standing in a round room looking for a corner to piss in!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Ohaithere you need to just eat a deficit nad train your ass off consistently until your where you need to be and then consider anabolics.

The fact that you have made 4 threads about using is silly.Dude its not the way.I hope you understand that this is for your own good.You would regret it if you used simple as.

Lift,eat less,sleep and repeat

I only made 3 and deleted one :/

but thanks.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    I only made 3 and deleted one :/

but thanks.
    Only 3?
    Seriously, get your ass in the gym, figure out your diet and then dont come back to the forums unless you have a serious question or youre a whole **** ton more lean, youre honestly just wasting time you could be utilizing for better things, its just a matter of getting off your ass and doing it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7 View Post
    Only 3?
    Seriously, get your ass in the gym, figure out your diet and then dont come back to the forums unless you have a serious question or youre a whole **** ton more lean, youre honestly just wasting time you could be utilizing for better things, its just a matter of getting off your ass and doing it.
    Totally innappropriate, sure we kinda got off on the wrong foot, but he's apologised and has taken the community's advice to heart. Now if he had already jumped on a cycle and was still eating garbage and training like crap, yeah, I'd be pissed to, so that isn't the case, chill the f*ck out man.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.

Only 3?
    calmdownbro.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Totally innappropriate, sure we kinda got off on the wrong foot, but he's apologised and has taken the community's advice to heart. Now if he had already jumped on a cycle and was still eating garbage and training like crap, yeah, I'd be pissed to, so that isn't the case, chill the f*ck out man.

ManBeast
    Thanks man. Been clean and trained the past two days. Unfortunately the scale hasn't budged.. stuck at 269 (eek) but my waist went from 46 to a 45. Not my "true waist" which would be smaller, but I measure where my pants sit.

How do you feel about Green Mag? I have a whole tub I haven't touched. I'm thinking it could help with my gains and I can still lose fat based on my diet. I want to pack on muscle, but it's frustrating looking at the scale. Although I know my true judge should come from the way my clothes fit and the way my face looks.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

calmdownbro.mp3

Thanks man. Been clean and trained the past two days. Unfortunately the scale hasn't budged.. stuck at 269 (eek) but my waist went from 46 to a 45. Not my "true waist" which would be smaller, but I measure where my pants sit.

How do you feel about Green Mag? I have a whole tub I haven't touched. I'm thinking it could help with my gains and I can still lose fat based on my diet. I want to pack on muscle, but it's frustrating looking at the scale. Although I know my true judge should come from the way my clothes fit and the way my face looks.
    Keep fighting the good fight. Definitely trust the mirror more than the scale (although monitor both). For example, my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs in the course of a day. Best to weigh once a week at the same time of day. The fat will come off if you keep at it! Honestly, you'll probably see more noticeable changes just by cutting the fat and revealing your muscle rather than putting on five more pounds of muscle underneath the fat. Eyes on the prize!

Also, what is your daily calorie intake?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny784

Keep fighting the good fight. Definitely trust the mirror more than the scale (although monitor both). For example, my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs in the course of a day. Best to weigh once a week at the same time of day. The fat will come off if you keep at it! Honestly, you'll probably see more noticeable changes just by cutting the fat and revealing your muscle rather than putting on five more pounds of muscle underneath the fat. Eyes on the prize!

Also, what is your daily calorie intake?
    Aiming for 2500-2600 a day.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere

this. sorry, Gerbil, I didn't mean to piss you off :/

ManBeast, how do you feel about taking Animal Pump, Superpump 250, etc.. during a cut/diet?
    Superpump 250 gives me the runs at high doses and merely pisses off my GI tract at lower doses. Keep the water intake very high either way.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by srblan

Superpump 250 gives me the runs at high doses and merely pisses off my GI tract at lower doses. Keep the water intake very high either way.
    I like Animal Pump the best. But I have some Green Mag and some caffeine free NO Xplode that I'd like to use.
  11. Registered User

ManBeast
    ? That wasnt even me being mean its just the straight up truth of what he has to do, hes a grown man I think he take it. Did I insult him at all? Did I say "Hey you fat piece of sht get your pathetic ass to the gym" nope, just stated the truth in a serious way.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

any idea on BF%
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

? That wasnt even me being mean its just the straight up truth of what he has to do, hes a grown man I think he take it. Did I insult him at all? Did I say "Hey you fat piece of sht get your pathetic ass to the gym" nope, just stated the truth in a serious way.
    You are so disrespectful.You belong to bodybuilding.com's misc speaking to somebody like that.Or maybe whatever your running is messing with your head but the truth is its not ok what you doing.

Let it go.

I like Animal Pump the best. But I have some Green Mag and some caffeine free NO Xplode that I'd like to use.
    I don't see why not.Just factor it into your daily calorie totals and you'll be fine man.If you still eat less it won't affect weight loss
  14. Registered User

You are so disrespectful.You belong to bodybuilding.com's misc speaking to somebody like that.Or maybe whatever your running is messing with your head but the truth is its not ok what you doing.

Let it go.

I don't see why not.Just factor it into your daily calorie totals and you'll be fine man.If you still eat less it won't affect weight loss
    Are you even being serious right now that wasnt disrespectful at all, like I said I didnt insult him at all. Jesus christ some real sensitive people on here, the guy obviously needs a kick in the ass to get himself motivated and going I told him the plain truth hes a grown ass man for god sakes not a woman or a child jeez.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    any idea on BF%
    30%
  16. Banned

30%
    I was gonna say the other day, your extreme cutting day of calories....was about 200 more than my daily maintenance but your almost 100 lbs heavier than me LOL....
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by handcannon7

Are you even being serious right now that wasnt disrespectful at all, like I said I didnt insult him at all. Jesus christ some real sensitive people on here, the guy obviously needs a kick in the ass to get himself motivated and going I told him the plain truth hes a grown ass man for god sakes not a woman or a child jeez.
    Troll.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    Troll.
    Moron.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Moron.
    You know what have a good day sir.You clearly have no manners.We all told him what to do in a respectful way.

As the saying goes however there is always one
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Well, according to The Highlander mythos, there can be only one
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  21. Registered User

You know what have a good day sir.You clearly have no manners.We all told him what to do in a respectful way.

As the saying goes however there is always one
    Now im convinced youre either plain stupid or trolling.
    Ill have to break it down for you now since youre getting on my nerves.

I was calling Gotta get big a moron, after he called me a troll for no real reason. Do I need to repeat myself AGAIN to get it through to you? ALL I did was put what the OP needs to do in straight up no, blunt, no BS terms. PLEASE DO TELL HOW THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL. In fact "gotta get big" was pretty blunt about it too and yet you pick my perfectly good post to say im disrespectful. Directly quoting here:
    "Your diet must ne absolute sh*t to be that fat. You could lose the weight by eating right. Juice ain't magic, lrn2diet."
    So get the hell off my nuts, and maybe grow a pair yourself since you cant take me telling someone to get their sht done in a blunt way.
  22. Banned

hey handjob.....tone it down a notch....or eleven, for christ sakes.....
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hey handjob.....tone it down a notch....or eleven, for christ sakes.....
    How about everyone gets off my sht when I actually provide usual information, I was clearly not being disrespectful and in return I get called a troll and harassed by some idiot who seems to have not used AI while running a g of test and has estrogen levels higher than a woman on her period.
  24. Banned

How about everyone gets off my sht when I actually provide usual information, I was clearly not being disrespectful and in return I get called a troll and harassed by some idiot who seems to have not used AI while running a g of test and has estrogen levels higher than a woman on her period.
    well when there are a dozen or more people pissed off at you....and you're pissed off at the dozen people....USUALLY the one person is the problem and not the rest of the mob.....
  25. Registered User

well when there are a dozen or more people pissed off at you....and you're pissed off at the dozen people....USUALLY the one person is the problem and not the rest of the mob.....
    Please aware me why people are pissed at me for answering peoples threads, as far as im concerned all you do is copy what manbeast says then have your own conversations in threads...just what ive observed so dont get mad.
  26. Banned

Please aware me why people are pissed at me for answering peoples threads, as far as im concerned all you do is copy what manbeast says then have your own conversations in threads...just what ive observed so dont get mad.
    copy what manbeast say's? I usually say the opposite, so again you are saying stupid things. either that or if he posts something I was gonna say, I don't bother even posting it, or vice versa. Also, we are usually here different times of the day so its kind of hard to "say the same thing"....and when we are here together I spend 90% of my time busting his balls. secondly, you post like a belligerent ahole cursing everybody out for the smallest things, like you are on some sort of aggro roids. add to that, what you do say? is usually either wrong or stupid. so basically you are a negative influence on the board all around. is that clear enough? or should I elaborate more?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

It seems every thread there is constant bickering..... Why all the hate? Where have the children gone?

A man is lying on the street some punk has chopped off his head

And I'm the only one who stops to see if he's dead aaoohhh

Turns out he's dead
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  28. Registered User

copy what manbeast say's? I usually say the opposite, so again you are saying stupid things. either that or if he posts something I was gonna say, I don't bother even posting it, or vice versa. Also, we are usually here different times of the day so its kind of hard to "say the same thing"....and when we are here together I spend 90% of my time busting his balls. secondly, you post like a belligerent ahole cursing everybody out for the smallest things, like you are on some sort of aggro roids. add to that, what you do say? is usually either wrong or stupid. so basically you are a negative influence on the board all around. is that clear enough? or should I elaborate more?
    So because I say sht im an ahole, what are we 12? And I dont curse directly at anyone, ive never insulted anyone until ive been insulted, point me to a post where Ive cursed at someone or insulted anyone without being insulted first.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Show me where i've posted bro-science without saying it is anecdotal, or "from what i've heard/seen" etc. Just because I have a solid knowledge of compounds, and happen to have a conservative approach to compound use... Ever think that he's agreeing with me because I have good ideas?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I guess thats better then posting the same thing seconds apart.

Show me where i've posted bro-science without saying it is anecdotal, or "from what i've heard/seen" etc. Just because I have a solid knowledge of compounds, and happen to have a conservative approach to compound use... Ever think that he's agreeing with me because I have good ideas?
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

LoL fellow zerg
  32. Banned

I'm just gonna copy and past what manbeast says verbatim.....just to piss this dildo off LMFAO ......
  33. Registered User

I never said you posted broscience did I? Read again.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

no, but you did say that this forum is full of bro-science...

ManBeast
  36. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    It seems every thread there is constant bickering..... Why all the hate? Where have the children gone?

A man is lying on the street some punk has chopped off his head

And I'm the only one who stops to see if he's dead aaoohhh

Turns out he's dead
    put a muzzle on handjob7" and there will be 90% less bickering I assure you.....
  37. Banned

he talks about PCT and liver protection, and some newer PH's and designers for the most part....I talk about EVERYTHING BUT THAT ..... you make no sense....as usual...
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

hey now, i also love me some test/tren/dbol goodness
  39. Banned

the forum just "thanked me for deducting points from handjob7" , I guess that means I did a good thing? I'm gonna spread around some green rep and give him some more in an hour or so LMFAO
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

So you negged him once and brought him to zero.... Impressive.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone Enanthate Cycle-QUESTIONS
    By the tiger in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. testosterone enanthate cycle /Tbol
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
  3. Testosterone Enanthate
    By smpk in forum Anabolics