Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Your diet must ne absolute sh*t to be that fat. You could lose the weight by eating right. Juice ain't magic, lrn2diet.


  2. Post some pics, it's entirely possible (while highly unlikely) that you are genetically predisposed to carry a larger amount of lean body mass than we all realize. nobody can advise you on the best course of action if we can't see any pics. On a side note, have you had a blood tests done to see just what levels you are actually at? This is a first and foremost to a cycle at your age and body weight. Forget speculation from everyone and get a blood panel done. You can then weigh your options and decide for yourself what suits you best. Only you can make that decision.
    •   
       


  3. Start counting your calories and you'll lose fat. Maintain a daily deficit. That's all it takes for your situation. Eating "clean" isn't gonna do it. Track your calories daily and maintain a 500 to 1000 calorie daily deficit. I like to use the MyFitnessPal mobile app and a food scale.

    Even if you're juicing or doing cardio everyday, without strict regulation of your nutrition and calories, you won't lose fat.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    At 270 + 5'9, i'd be pretty surprised if he was under 30%. even being at 40% would put him at 190 @ 15%, which is pretty decent sized.
    I have to agree he must be about 30% bodyfat to be 270 at 5'9.If he was 6 ft 1 or 2 then maybe 20% or so but at that height he is definately a big boy.

    OP lose some of the weight first and re-evaluate from there.You may not need drugs you may like the way you look at a leaner bodyweight

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rippee2 View Post
    At 270 your probly more like 24%

    Puts picks so we can better judge
    I can't post pics till I get 50 posts, but there is a pic on the first page of this thread. I am a little bigger than the heavy pic now http: //anabolicminds .com/forum/steroids/194134-help-i-am.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    Google how to measure body fat with calipers. Then go to (a major supplement store near you) and by some calipers. Have a friend measure you out and you will know roughly what your bf% are. Pics can be deceiving
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    At 270 + 5'9, i'd be pretty surprised if he was under 30%. even being at 40% would put him at 190 @ 15%, which is pretty decent sized.
    I was 23% bf at 217 lbs if that means anything. Assuming I hold onto the muscle I have now, what bf% would I be at 200lbs?

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    Your diet must ne absolute sh*t to be that fat. You could lose the weight by eating right. Juice ain't magic, lrn2diet.
    I'll be honest, it's been terrible for most of the past two years. This is the most depressed I have ever felt in my life. 31 years old, living with my dad (who doesn't work because he's lazy, he hasn't filed his taxes in 8 years and I am his only friend, my other 2 brothers don't talk to him) I got a degree from UF, but don't have a real job yet, worked 3 different dead end jobs the past 2 years since graduating college ,and want desperately to get a real job and my own place so I can have my own life. I even had 6 sessions with a psychologist and still managed to manipulate him and myself and slacked off on my diet and the gym. I wish I had a friend to train with, but all of my friends live 45 mins away. I know a personal trainer would be the best bet for me, but they are expensive. I have always gotten away with everything I have ever done, and never learned discipline, so I always revert to being a lazy sack of **** after dieting and working out for a few months. I have never been able to maintain a consistent workout and diet regimen for a year's time. Usually, the longest I can go without binging is 3-6 months. I lose 20 lbs then gain 30, and I have been doing this for the past 13 years or so, and that's why I'm a ****ing 270 lb whale right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185 View Post
    Post some pics, it's entirely possible (while highly unlikely) that you are genetically predisposed to carry a larger amount of lean body mass than we all realize. nobody can advise you on the best course of action if we can't see any pics. On a side note, have you had a blood tests done to see just what levels you are actually at? This is a first and foremost to a cycle at your age and body weight. Forget speculation from everyone and get a blood panel done. You can then weigh your options and decide for yourself what suits you best. Only you can make that decision.
    Check out the pic in the broken link I posted in this quote, it's on page 1 of that thread. I am 10 lbs heavier than the heavy pic now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny784 View Post
    Start counting your calories and you'll lose fat. Maintain a daily deficit. That's all it takes for your situation. Eating "clean" isn't gonna do it. Track your calories daily and maintain a 500 to 1000 calorie daily deficit. I like to use the MyFitnessPal mobile app and a food scale.

    Even if you're juicing or doing cardio everyday, without strict regulation of your nutrition and calories, you won't lose fat.
    I do fine when I prepare my own food, my problem is that I have probably eaten over 100 large pizzas from Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Little Caesars, and Domino's the past year. Not to mention this girl that likes me is a Chick Fil A manager and gives me free coupons all the time. I really don't understand why I have let myself go this far. I mean, I know why, but there truly is no excuse. I've been working a lot the past year, very early in the morning and all of my friends live 45 mins to an hour away so I never see them during the week. I don't see anyone but my dad and his dog. and the saddest part - that makes me feel the worst - is when I get invited to do something on the weekend, but I feel so fat (like last night, I was going to meet up with this girl on her bday, and I couldn't find anything to wear because my entire wardrobe doesn't fit. I ended up wearing all black, and felt so ****ing fat all night that I was physically and mentally miserable. I have a really nice wardrobe, and I am an attractive guy, but I am completely wasting this aesthetic face and endomorph build(to pack on the muscle) and it's now or never. I want to be ripped and ****ing handsome when I'm 40 years old, banging 20 year olds, and that isn't going to happen unless I make some major changes in my life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I have to agree he must be about 30% bodyfat to be 270 at 5'9.If he was 6 ft 1 or 2 then maybe 20% or so but at that height he is definately a big boy.

    OP lose some of the weight first and re-evaluate from there.You may not need drugs you may like the way you look at a leaner bodyweight
    My goal is to get down under 220 lbs, and then re-evaluate my body (with the help of this board)

    I appreciate the feedback, even though I have received some negative feedback. Sometimes it's necessary to hear the truth, no matter how painful it can be.


    /lifestory

  6. I was 23% bf at 217 lbs if that means anything. Assuming I hold onto the muscle I have now, what bf% would I be at 200lbs?




    If those numbers are accurate, you would be roughly 16.5% bf @200lbs. On the assumption you held muscle mass with your current weight of 270lbs, you would be around 39-40% bf bro. Do as everyone else suggests and mind your calories. If you have a smart phone, find a calorie counter on it and use it to keep track of everything you eat. It should give you you RDI of calories and track your macro nutrients.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    I was 23% bf at 217 lbs if that means anything. Assuming I hold onto the muscle I have now, what bf% would I be at 200lbs?




    If those numbers are accurate, you would be roughly 16.5% bf @200lbs. On the assumption you held muscle mass with your current weight of 270lbs, you would be around 39-40% bf bro. Do as everyone else suggests and mind your calories. If you have a smart phone, find a calorie counter on it and use it to keep track of everything you eat. It should give you you RDI of calories and track your macro nutrients.
    What do you mean by RDI and macro nutrients?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    What do you mean by RDI and macro nutrients?
    RDI= Recommended Daily Intake(calories) Macro Nutrients= Total Fat, Carbs, and Proteins.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    RDI= Recommended Daily Intake(calories) Macro Nutrients= Total Fat, Carbs, and Proteins.
    well, my RDI is around 2600 calories, and I assume you mean like 40 carbs/40 protein/ 20 fat?

  10. [QUOTE=ohaithere;3246814]well, my RDI is around 2600 calories, and I assume you mean like 40 carbs/40 protein/ 20 fat?[/QUOTE So how many calories do you ingest in a day if you should only be taking in 2600? If that is what you take in and your not losing weight, you def need to have your thyroid checked bro
    •   
       


  11. [QUOTE=Chimaera;3246816]
    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    well, my RDI is around 2600 calories, and I assume you mean like 40 carbs/40 protein/ 20 fat?[/QUOTE So how many calories do you ingest in a day if you should only be taking in 2600? If that is what you take in and your not losing weight, you def need to have your thyroid checked bro
    lol, right now I am taking in 5000-6000 cals a day if not more.

    thats the RDI I need to maintain my weight, but I have been gaining weight.

  12. [QUOTE=ohaithere;3246830]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post

    lol, right now I am taking in 5000-6000 cals a day if not more.

    thats the RDI I need to maintain my weight, but I have been gaining weight.
    Answer is simple. Drink more water! Cut out the junk carbs and saturated fat. You want to transform your body? Make it happen.Discipline!,!!

  13. [QUOTE=Chimaera;3246840]
    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post

    Answer is simple. Drink more water! Cut out the junk carbs and saturated fat. You want to transform your body? Make it happen.Discipline!,!!
    No the answer is not that.He will need some saturated fat for proper hormonal processes.

    The answer for the OP is to lower kcal until he finds his maintenance.When he has found that he should ellicit a deficit of 500-1000 depedning on how much muscle he is willing to lose.Hell when he gets to 20% bodyfat he could even run a PH cycle to get rid of some of his fat and get him down to 12-15% depending on how aggressive his diet is.


    Junk carbs and sat fat will make no difference if his overall kcal is higher than he burns.
    Its total caloric and macronutrient balance that determines weight gain or weight loss.


    I would stay go to 4500kcal.If your still gaining go to 4000kcal if your still gaining go to 3500 kcal and so on and so forth
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    No the answer is not that.He will need some saturated fat for proper hormonal processes.

    The answer for the OP is to lower kcal until he finds his maintenance.When he has found that he should ellicit a deficit of 500-1000 depedning on how much muscle he is willing to lose.Hell when he gets to 20% bodyfat he could even run a PH cycle to get rid of some of his fat and get him down to 12-15% depending on how aggressive his diet is.


    Junk carbs and sat fat will make no difference if his overall kcal is higher than he burns.
    Its total caloric and macronutrient balance that determines weight gain or weight loss.


    I would stay go to 4500kcal.If your still gaining go to 4000kcal if your still gaining go to 3500 kcal and so on and so forth
    Overall as far as macros go, the way to really look at them is through using science.

    Protein - you can definitely maintain muscle on somewhere between .6-.8g/lb. And since that number is generated from athletes, given what their lean mass is like vs fat you can probably base it on more like your ideal weight. Still, using .8x270 even gives you a baseline of 216g of protein or 162g at .6. Also mind you that for that amount I have a deep preference to use just whole foods to hit that. If you feel like you need/want more protein, then getting it from shakes is fine, but try to reach at least that 162g from solid whole foods.

    Carbohydrates - there is no floor on carbohydrates, as direct intake of carbohydrates is not essential to any bodily process. It may be useful for endurance activities and even for the feeling of recovery, but doesn't particularly have a health impact.

    Fats - fats are necessary for a number of bodily processes. The problematic part is that with the outright lies and terrible studies that were generated in the 40s that the American Heart Association used as their platform for heart health, the USRDA for fats is below optimal health levels. Not many new studies are done on fat intake levels as in many universities bringing up higher fat lower carbohydrate diets is close to bringing up creationism in terms of how its treated. Overally I would recommend at least 60g a day of healthy fats.

    I'd assume that your 2600 calories is for moderately or lightly active? you'd have to consider that exercise adds to the caloric need. I'd agree with picking a spot lower than you are at now, but not trying to crash down cutting your calories in half in one week. Start learning how to fit healthier cleaner eating into your daily life and make it habitual while slowly cranking calories down.

    so beyond what I mention as minimal threshholds above, where your calories come from isn't too critical so long as the majority come from non or minimally processed foods. Sugar is highly processed, white rice, white bread, etc are highly processed. But honey isn't, fruits arent, nuts aren't, and so forth. The % ratio is almost irrelevant, its just a simple guide.

    The main reason for cranking calories down slowly is that lipolysis only allows so much in fatty acids from your fat cells to be released into the bloodstream to be used as fuel in a given span of time. Even with steroids and other chemistry experiments i'd say its near impossible to hit even 4lbs of actual fat lost per week. Sure the first week you'll see high losses, but a lot will be from held water weight, some will be from just lower food still in intestinal tract, some fat, and some muscle. but the high rates aren't maintained much past that without also losing muscle.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. With the chick-a-fil, I'm not sure how they are prepared (baked, fried, grilled?) but if they are grilled/baked, you can always just chuck the bun, or half the bun, and order it lite mayo. Fast food is rarely the best answer, but there are often ways to make it better for you. With Pizza though you really are just looking at a box full of trouble lol.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  16. [QUOTE=Roniboney;3246859]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post

    No the answer is not that.He will need some saturated fat for proper hormonal processes.

    The answer for the OP is to lower kcal until he finds his maintenance.When he has found that he should ellicit a deficit of 500-1000 depedning on how much muscle he is willing to lose.Hell when he gets to 20% bodyfat he could even run a PH cycle to get rid of some of his fat and get him down to 12-15% depending on how aggressive his diet is.


    Junk carbs and sat fat will make no difference if his overall kcal is higher than he burns.
    Its total caloric and macronutrient balance that determines weight gain or weight loss.


    I would stay go to 4500kcal.If your still gaining go to 4000kcal if your still gaining go to 3500 kcal and so on and so forth
    thanks man. what ph cycle would you recommend? just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Overall as far as macros go, the way to really look at them is through using science.

    Protein - you can definitely maintain muscle on somewhere between .6-.8g/lb. And since that number is generated from athletes, given what their lean mass is like vs fat you can probably base it on more like your ideal weight. Still, using .8x270 even gives you a baseline of 216g of protein or 162g at .6. Also mind you that for that amount I have a deep preference to use just whole foods to hit that. If you feel like you need/want more protein, then getting it from shakes is fine, but try to reach at least that 162g from solid whole foods.

    Carbohydrates - there is no floor on carbohydrates, as direct intake of carbohydrates is not essential to any bodily process. It may be useful for endurance activities and even for the feeling of recovery, but doesn't particularly have a health impact.

    Fats - fats are necessary for a number of bodily processes. The problematic part is that with the outright lies and terrible studies that were generated in the 40s that the American Heart Association used as their platform for heart health, the USRDA for fats is below optimal health levels. Not many new studies are done on fat intake levels as in many universities bringing up higher fat lower carbohydrate diets is close to bringing up creationism in terms of how its treated. Overally I would recommend at least 60g a day of healthy fats.

    I'd assume that your 2600 calories is for moderately or lightly active? you'd have to consider that exercise adds to the caloric need. I'd agree with picking a spot lower than you are at now, but not trying to crash down cutting your calories in half in one week. Start learning how to fit healthier cleaner eating into your daily life and make it habitual while slowly cranking calories down.

    so beyond what I mention as minimal threshholds above, where your calories come from isn't too critical so long as the majority come from non or minimally processed foods. Sugar is highly processed, white rice, white bread, etc are highly processed. But honey isn't, fruits arent, nuts aren't, and so forth. The % ratio is almost irrelevant, its just a simple guide.

    The main reason for cranking calories down slowly is that lipolysis only allows so much in fatty acids from your fat cells to be released into the bloodstream to be used as fuel in a given span of time. Even with steroids and other chemistry experiments i'd say its near impossible to hit even 4lbs of actual fat lost per week. Sure the first week you'll see high losses, but a lot will be from held water weight, some will be from just lower food still in intestinal tract, some fat, and some muscle. but the high rates aren't maintained much past that without also losing muscle.
    so you're saying there is no need to make dramatic calorie cuts, just slowly lower my cals. I thought carbs were important for brain functions tho. I know I get really grumpy when I am carb deprived. I will eat brown rice, low sugar oatmeal, and beans.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    With the chick-a-fil, I'm not sure how they are prepared (baked, fried, grilled?) but if they are grilled/baked, you can always just chuck the bun, or half the bun, and order it lite mayo. Fast food is rarely the best answer, but there are often ways to make it better for you. With Pizza though you really are just looking at a box full of trouble lol.

    ManBeast
    the fried sandwiches are so good, but so bad for you. I am going to get them grilled with a wheat bun from now on. and pizza is a mother****er.

  17. Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. ANY succesful program is the following:
    80% Diet
    15% Training (including proper rest).
    5% Goodies.

    Any suppliment is just an edge once the others are dialed in but still stalling.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    so you're saying there is no need to make dramatic calorie cuts, just slowly lower my cals. I thought carbs were important for brain functions tho. I know I get really grumpy when I am carb deprived. I will eat brown rice, low sugar oatmeal, and beans.
    making dramatic cuts tends to lead to a dramatic failure to lose any more weight by week 3-4 of the diet, as your body has adapted to the relative starvation its in. Slowly lowering the calories helps to avoid that as your body never can quite reach homeostasis. Also it helps make it easier to build the long term habits so that you don't get back into this situation again. I was there, at 39 I was almost 250 lbs and over 40% bodyfat not having been in a gym since high school and eating terribly. Today at 44 i'm roughly 200lbs at somewhere near 11-12% bodyfat. And what I really found was that trying to make those huge changes saps motivation so easily and then leads to you abandoning what you are doing.

    So far as carbs being important for brain function, its not really true. Definitely for someone who has insulin sensitivity issues from being obese and eating too much in carbs + sugar your mood can take a beating when you drop out carbs entirely. But thats not a case of the carbs being important themselves, but of your body being so out of whack with how it should be that it responds badly to losing the carbs. I was the same way when I started, you could tell how much in carbs I had taken in that day by how irritable I was. Today, I can take in 400g of carbs in a day, or 10g of carbs in a day and it doesn't have that affect. The sources you mention are good, instead of low sugar oatmeal get raw oats and use stevia to sweeten them. Whole fruits are another decent choice, particularly bananas.

    And as you clip calories down (i'd suggest dropping by 500-750 calories every 3-4 weeks) you can allow yourself 1 open meal a week. Eat whatever you want that meal. That way you can still have a meal with family, go out with friends to have pizza and beer or whatever. Not only does it avoid you becoming moodier and withdrawn from not being able to participate in social events, but also helps restore leptin levels which go down as you diet below maintenance.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. [QUOTE=EasyEJL;3247208]
    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post

    making dramatic cuts tends to lead to a dramatic failure to lose any more weight by week 3-4 of the diet, as your body has adapted to the relative starvation its in. Slowly lowering the calories helps to avoid that as your body never can quite reach homeostasis. Also it helps make it easier to build the long term habits so that you don't get back into this situation again. I was there, at 39 I was almost 250 lbs and over 40% bodyfat not having been in a gym since high school and eating terribly. Today at 44 i'm roughly 200lbs at somewhere near 11-12% bodyfat. And what I really found was that trying to make those huge changes saps motivation so easily and then leads to you abandoning what you are doing.

    So far as carbs being important for brain function, its not really true. Definitely for someone who has insulin sensitivity issues from being obese and eating too much in carbs + sugar your mood can take a beating when you drop out carbs entirely. But thats not a case of the carbs being important themselves, but of your body being so out of whack with how it should be that it responds badly to losing the carbs. I was the same way when I started, you could tell how much in carbs I had taken in that day by how irritable I was. Today, I can take in 400g of carbs in a day, or 10g of carbs in a day and it doesn't have that affect. The sources you mention are good, instead of low sugar oatmeal get raw oats and use stevia to sweeten them. Whole fruits are another decent choice, particularly bananas.

    And as you clip calories down (i'd suggest dropping by 500-750 calories every 3-4 weeks) you can allow yourself 1 open meal a week. Eat whatever you want that meal. That way you can still have a meal with family, go out with friends to have pizza and beer or whatever. Not only does it avoid you becoming moodier and withdrawn from not being able to participate in social events, but also helps restore leptin levels which go down as you diet below maintenance.
    Dude you quoted me and I never typed that.That was the OP that typed what you replied to.
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    yeah, I didn't pay attention to the already broken quote from his post (if you look at it at the top)
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, I didn't pay attention to the already broken quote from his post (if you look at it at the top)
    No problem mate

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. ANY succesful program is the following:
    80% Diet
    15% Training (including proper rest).
    5% Goodies.

    Any suppliment is just an edge once the others are dialed in but still stalling.
    How do you feel about cheese on a cut? it's the hardest thing for me to avoid. also, how do you feel about melatonin to help sleep?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    making dramatic cuts tends to lead to a dramatic failure to lose any more weight by week 3-4 of the diet, as your body has adapted to the relative starvation its in. Slowly lowering the calories helps to avoid that as your body never can quite reach homeostasis. Also it helps make it easier to build the long term habits so that you don't get back into this situation again. I was there, at 39 I was almost 250 lbs and over 40% bodyfat not having been in a gym since high school and eating terribly. Today at 44 i'm roughly 200lbs at somewhere near 11-12% bodyfat. And what I really found was that trying to make those huge changes saps motivation so easily and then leads to you abandoning what you are doing.

    So far as carbs being important for brain function, its not really true. Definitely for someone who has insulin sensitivity issues from being obese and eating too much in carbs + sugar your mood can take a beating when you drop out carbs entirely. But thats not a case of the carbs being important themselves, but of your body being so out of whack with how it should be that it responds badly to losing the carbs. I was the same way when I started, you could tell how much in carbs I had taken in that day by how irritable I was. Today, I can take in 400g of carbs in a day, or 10g of carbs in a day and it doesn't have that affect. The sources you mention are good, instead of low sugar oatmeal get raw oats and use stevia to sweeten them. Whole fruits are another decent choice, particularly bananas.

    And as you clip calories down (i'd suggest dropping by 500-750 calories every 3-4 weeks) you can allow yourself 1 open meal a week. Eat whatever you want that meal. That way you can still have a meal with family, go out with friends to have pizza and beer or whatever. Not only does it avoid you becoming moodier and withdrawn from not being able to participate in social events, but also helps restore leptin levels which go down as you diet below maintenance.
    damn man, good for you! I want to be in your shape at your age too. my fear is that if I allow myself to eat "any" meal, I eat a whole large pizza with extra sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and drink a 44oz coke. and then it tempts me to eat another cheat meal, and then its a downward spiral

  23. part-skim mozzerallea is ok in moderation IMHO, but realistically, that is about it cheese-wise unless you fully commit to a proper ketogenic style diet.

    melatonin is ok as long as its not constantly used in high-doses IMHO.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    damn man, good for you! I want to be in your shape at your age too. my fear is that if I allow myself to eat "any" meal, I eat a whole large pizza with extra sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and drink a 44oz coke. and then it tempts me to eat another cheat meal, and then its a downward spiral
    A lot of people get into that mindset, but don't think you've failed just because you slipped up for one meal. It's what you eat 90% of the time that matters in the long run.

    Messing up once and eating a cheat meal and then thinking "Well I've already failed today I might as well just say screw it and pig out" is like dropping your cell phone on the ground and then being like "Well I've already dropped it, I might as well curb stomp it and smash it into oblivion now" lol. That kind of thinking is unproductive and not reasonable.

    Anyway, we all slip up. Don't think that you've failed because of a slip-up. Just start again.
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    damn man, good for you! I want to be in your shape at your age too. my fear is that if I allow myself to eat "any" meal, I eat a whole large pizza with extra sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and drink a 44oz coke. and then it tempts me to eat another cheat meal, and then its a downward spiral
    your body doesn't respond significantly to a single meal's increase in calories. your bodily storage systems don't work that way. If your maintenance is 2500 calories a day, and you take in 6000 in one day, you don't add a pound of fat.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    part-skim mozzerallea is ok in moderation IMHO, but realistically, that is about it cheese-wise unless you fully commit to a proper ketogenic style diet.

    melatonin is ok as long as its not constantly used in high-doses IMHO.

    ManBeast
    why is cheese bad? because it's loaded in calories and saturated fat? Hard to digest? do you have a link to a proper keto diet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny784 View Post
    A lot of people get into that mindset, but don't think you've failed just because you slipped up for one meal. It's what you eat 90% of the time that matters in the long run.

    Messing up once and eating a cheat meal and then thinking "Well I've already failed today I might as well just say screw it and pig out" is like dropping your cell phone on the ground and then being like "Well I've already dropped it, I might as well curb stomp it and smash it into oblivion now" lol. That kind of thinking is unproductive and not reasonable.

    Anyway, we all slip up. Don't think that you've failed because of a slip-up. Just start again.
    lol thats a good analogy. I'll have to remember that!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    your body doesn't respond significantly to a single meal's increase in calories. your bodily storage systems don't work that way. If your maintenance is 2500 calories a day, and you take in 6000 in one day, you don't add a pound of fat.
    cool to know.
  27. Creatine on a cut/diet?


    Specifically talking about a preworkout like Animal Pump or Superpump 250

    I have always wondered if taking creatine is a yay or nay when trying to lose fat.

    My assumption is that is is good because it makes you gain strength/muscle which allows you to burn more fat, but doesnt it make you retain water, resulting in slower lbs coming off the scale?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    part-skim mozzerallea is ok in moderation IMHO, but realistically, that is about it cheese-wise unless you fully commit to a proper ketogenic style diet.

    melatonin is ok as long as its not constantly used in high-doses IMHO.

    ManBeast

    I don't think there will be any bad results if he includes cheese in his diet if he needs to.Diets do not need to be 100% Clean as people say it.Food is food is food.
    Like I have stated total caloric expenditure will determine weight loss in the long run.I do suggest eating 90% clean and 10% whatever you want.

    OP have your cheese just remember to watch that level of saturated fat.It should be no more than 1/4 of your fat macro make-up.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

    Look up IIFYM on google.I don't agree with it completely but it works.If you deprive yourself from cheese as,from what you have stated, its your vice ,you're going to fail.Adherence to diet is so important.I see it everyday.Being too strict oftentimes doesn't work

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I don't think there will be any bad results if he includes cheese in his diet if he needs to.Diets do not need to be 100% Clean as people say it.Food is food is food.
    Like I have stated total caloric expenditure will determine weight loss in the long run.I do suggest eating 90% clean and 10% whatever you want.

    OP have your cheese just remember to watch that level of saturated fat.It should be no more than 1/4 of your fat macro make-up.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

    Look up IIFYM on google.I don't agree with it completely but it works.If you deprive yourself from cheese as,from what you have stated, its your vice ,you're going to fail.Adherence to diet is so important.I see it everyday.Being too strict oftentimes doesn't work


    cool, that makes sense. I will continue to use it sparingly on broccoli and eggs and salads.

  30. Just got done with a good workout and a clean day of eating. Can't believe I let myself go so far. It's ****ing daunting knowing how far I have to go. Just can't wait till I get under 250 and feel like a human being again.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Enanthate Cycle-QUESTIONS
    By the tiger in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. testosterone enanthate cycle /Tbol
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:31 PM
  3. Testosterone Enanthate
    By smpk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 01:12 PM
  4. Testosterone enanthate question
    By RickForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:53 PM
  5. testosterone cypionate vs enanthate
    By user88777 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in