Don't Mind Me, I'm Injured but Healing up with som MK-2866

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well everyone I think it has been over due! There has been much that has been revolving around my life but I rear my head once again and humbly ask for the acceptance of my apology. I love this place and do not want to leave and I contemplated many things but am back to a full recovery. With the help of GOD and good friends I will be a faster, stronger, better, individual :hump:. The energy will remain high in this log as I have straind my rotator cuff and for the last 6 weeks have been rehabing it. I have been doing my research and know that the MK 2866 has been known to help strength tendon/ligament issues and also has some desirable sides like increase in muscle mass and decrease in fat haha :thumbsup:

So far what I will be dosing is 13mg's of MK 2866 from a the clovered guys :22: I will be looking at one thing in particular. The affects and effects of MK 2866 with a straid rotator cuff and the ability to increase strength on my legs as this is the only body part that I can train hard.
I will be doing cardio 3-4 times a week with destroying my my legs twice a week with a rotator work 5-6 days a week with added bicep work.

The Body parts that I would like to work on during this injured filled offseason is my legs. I will not be eating a calorie + diet due to me not being able to successfully train my whole body!

Some things to note about Mk-2866:

Taste
Libido
Strength
Energy
Hardness

To all of you that have been misrepresented I want to acknowledge the wrong doing and would like to extend an apology. It may not mean much but what I can say is that if I may not admit my wrong and make it right than I am no Man worth any deed.

Let the Games begin :22:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back and good luck.

ManBeast

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Good Afternoon All, Thank you Man Beast for stoping by! I will say that in digging the Mk-2866 right now! I know it could be placebo but after the first sublingual dose of 13mg for 1 minute felt pupils dilate and a nice surge of energy! This Mk 2866 is going to be a fantastic run! lets get to the good stuff

Dose - 13mgs for week one than bump to 15mgs for the rest of the run
Adamantium - 1 scoop

Legs w/ Rotator work 2/14/12

External Rotatation - Yellow Thin Band
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Rear Squat (Narrow Stance) 1.5 minute rest inbetween each set
135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 275 x 8 245 x 10 185 x 8

Internal Rotation - Yellow Thin Band
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Scapular Retraction and External Rotation - Yellow Thin Band
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

I have been injured going on 3 months now and am starting to feel much better but I will not rush this injury. I have been told by some that to warm up the rotator cuff before doing any upper body exercises. . . . . Anyone want to confirm that? I strained my rotator cuff did not tear it so im hoping that with the help of MK 2866 that i will be back to one hundred percent after this 6 week run!!!

Starting Weight: 215.8 Estimated BF - 8-9% will get this tested this weekend

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I've had rotator cuff issues for the past ten years and I've done countless rehabbing and it helps for a while but its delicate and gets reinjured. Best of luck, def hoping you get some good results.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Well How do you all do! I can say that the energy factor of the MK is fantastic! It's like constant low doses of that fish scale through out the whole day! What I do not care for was the added boulders on my shoulders that arrived over night!! So yesterday I felt threw my shirt some stalagmites. This is pretty abnormaly as I haven't had any acne problems with the few exception of a couple PH cycle's which was to be expected. Other than that I changed my dosing to immediately after I wake up. Let me tell you all a great wake up call is 15mg of MK 2866 at 7:15a.m......... :jaw:

Dose - 7:15a.m.

Upper Chest 2/15/12

Rotator Cuff Work

Internal / External Rotation - Yellow Thin Band
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20 / 0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Incline Smith Machine Bench Press
135 x 12 135 x 12 135 x 12

Incline Flys - Elbows bent and focused on stretching chest stopping the bottom half of the rep once delts were activated
20 x 15 35 x 12

Comment: 1 minute rest inbetween sets

Incline Dumbbell Press
50 x 12 50 x 12

Comment: 1 Minute rest inbetween

Cable Flys (Total Weight)
45 x 15 45 x 15 45 x 15

Comment: All Exercises were focused and I am increasing the awareness of Mind muscle connection! Due to the lower weight but increase rep range it helps blood flow in relation to awareness of concentric, eccentric, and isometric movements of the muscle groups.

Taste - 10/10 - nothing like Everclear and Modeling glue. The worse tasting the better the product right?
Libido - N/A
Strength - N/A
Energy - 7/10
Hardness - N/A
Vascularity - 5/10 - starting to pop :hump:

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Updates?! I ordered some mk, this thread got me all excited about it lol.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to start ostarine but its scary not knowing long term effects

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna die of something, might as well die jacked ...jk lol

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Whoa its crazy!!! Let me tell you this!!! The affects and effects of the MK is magnificant!!! I'm enjoying all aspects but one. I broke out on my shoulders and have not experienced this ever :22: To me this means its working haha!!! So with that I'm enjoying it because I'm not going to be getting naked for anyone!!! thanks for tuning in all and allow the updates to flow.

Day 3 - 2/16/12

Dose: 7:15a.m.
15mg's or .3ML's

Cardio - 35 Minutes

Stair Master - 20 minutes - Moderate pace!!

Was very thermogenic! Nice and easy wins the race!!!

Elliptical - 10 minutes - high Pace

Rotor Cuff Rehab

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Taste - 10/10 - nothing like Everclear and Modeling glue. The worse tasting the better the product right?
Libido - N/A
Strength - N/A
Energy - 7/10
Hardness - N/A

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to start ostarine but its scary not knowing long term effects
Althought this is very true! I will say that when looking at the risk factor and looking at the research, I feel confident that the long term affects will be minimal if little at all. Only time and God will be able to tell us what will happen. I can't worry about it too much when its out of my control in long term sense. obviously i can control the consumption so i will do my best with educated analysis :32:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Day 4

Dose - 15mgs or .3Ml's (Sweet Spot)

Rotator Cuff Work

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Shoulder Work Out ( First in 3 months!)

Seated Barbell Press
135 x 15 135 x 12 135 x 12

Comment: This was done with 1.5s negative / 1s pause/ 1s movement motion

Cable Shoulder Side Lateral Raises
15 x 15 15 x 15

Comment: Minute rest between sets

Seated Dumbell Press
50 x 15 50 x 15 50 x 12 (1.5s negative/1s pause/1s motion)

Ahhhh Shizzle!!! Its starting to take affect. After my sublingual dose, a diolation of the pupils, a surge of energy and a great focused workout!!! I am really enjoying this stuff. Shoulder is feeling stronger but still not 100 %. I will be slowly increasig the weights of my lifts in hopes of a full recovery. Higher reps to bring oxygen rich blood to the needed areas :22:

Very Pleased!

Libido - N/A
Strength - 6/A
Energy - 8/10
Hardness - 6/A

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - 6

SHA BOING BOING!!!! OORAH!!! haha the Energy of this stuff and the Fullness factor is AMAZING!! haha day 5 was the point in which i started feeling the benefits of MK-2866. Sarm research is a very interesting one to say the least! I more I learn the more i learn I know nothing :22: The weekend was my time of rest but I did help a friend move from his house to his town home!! Lets just say he owns some VERY HEAVY THINGS!!!! I was sore for 3 days due to all the lifting and weird positions we had to maneuver :toofunny:

Day 5 - 6 Off

Dose - .3ML's or 15mgs

7:15a.m

Moved Furniture - all the heavy stuff haha even with a bum shoulder it felt pretty good :party:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro!

I had shoulder issues that were killing me for a good while then started up Ostarine (MK-2866) and it pretty much eliminated it within a few weeks, so I know just how good that stuff can be for healing.

Definitely interested in your thoughts on it!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Oh Yea!!! Feeling the Fullness, and the Power at this time know!!! I love products like this!!! As a Natty i'm limited with how much scientific fun i can have so when I can tap into my own bodys ability to work more efficiently. Well I don't think I need to say anything more! :22:

Day 7

Dose - Stays the same 7:15a.m.
15mgs or .3ML's

Legs - 2/20/12

10 minutes of stretching before hand

Front Squats (Smith)

135 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 10 185 x 10

Comments: All reps were done with 1.5s negative/1s pause/1s movement motion

Quads Extensions
210 x 12 210 x 12

Quads where shot!

Adduction and Abduction
100 x 15 100 x 15 100 x 15

Libido - N/A
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 8/10
Hardness - 6/A

Side Notes: Leaning Process is happening!!!! I've been splurging on foods like Mcdonalds, Chipotle, and Brown Rice and Abs are starting to show more and more!!! Oh MK-2866 where have you been. I'm a lean individual anyway hovering in my off season around 9% with a 9 pinch test not a 3 or 5 pinch fyi :tongue:

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear you're make such progress, keep it up! Maybe a dumb question, but why do you dose it sublingual instead of just mixing it into a protein shake or some juice or something that would ease the horrible taste?

bigmidge

Awards
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I’ve been following several logs, contemplating trying the MK for some shoulder and knee issues.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Intersting, keep it coming! One question, is this the stuff that can effect your vision? It's some sarm stuff that can do that, right?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Intersting, keep it coming! One question, is this the stuff that can effect your vision? It's some sarm stuff that can do that, right?
Negative, that's s4 that you're thinking of, it causes yellow tinting and trouble adjusting to low light

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear you're make such progress, keep it up! Maybe a dumb question, but why do you dose it sublingual instead of just mixing it into a protein shake or some juice or something that would ease the horrible taste?
Howdy!!! Not a dumb question at all but I would like this product to react with my body ASAP espically in the morning as your test levels are the highest. I want to make sure my body is maximizing the test production :22: This is why i will put up with the horrific taste but I don't take supplements because they taste good :32:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
There are slight vision effects from going to light and dark. Not nearly as bad as the S4 but all in all there is no major effects regarding vision. Slight Pupil dialation as this product has is a stimulant as well!!! Its wonderful! I am 214.5 now with abs, some intercostal, and seperation in the legs now haha. diet hasn't changed much and if anything i have cheated more often! :thumbsup:

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
There are slight vision effects from going to light and dark. Not nearly as bad as the S4 but all in all there is no major effects regarding vision. Slight Pupil dialation as this product has is a stimulant as well!!! Its wonderful! I am 214.5 now with abs, some intercostal, and seperation in the legs now haha. diet hasn't changed much and if anything i have cheated more often! :thumbsup:
wow, that's awesome! How long have you been on it now?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
wow, that's awesome! How long have you been on it now?
This will be week Three!!! I will be blasting with a bunch of updates this afternoon!! At work but I will say that this is a great product and to be respected! 15mgs is the sweet spot baby!!!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
This will be week Three!!! I will be blasting with a bunch of updates this afternoon!! At work but I will say that this is a great product and to be respected! 15mgs is the sweet spot baby!!!
Another thing, are you doing PCT after, is so what are gonna use?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Another thing, are you doing PCT after, is so what are gonna use?
i always like to be safe. I will more than likely get a basic natty test booster. Uncertain as to what I will use right now but I will let you know as that time grows closer. I have always enjoyed C.E.L's PCT. Great natty test booster with a moderate anti-e

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Good Morning All,

It has been some time since i have last been able to update but lets KICK IT!!!! I would like to start off and say that this is probably one of my favorite products right now! I will take some time to put together a nice little PCT to keep the feeling of a raging bull a live but I will definately be running this again :party: The achne has been maintained in a pretty decent manor but it seems that one day a week a couple more friends want to say hello to the world :32: Other than that, LOVE IT!

Dose - 15mgs - .3ML's - Sweet Spot Baby

Time - 7:15 - 7:30a.m

2/21/12 - Rotator Cuff Rehab

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Laying Rotator Cuff Raises
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 6/A
Vascularity - 6/10 - starting to pop :hump:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Glad this compound is treating you well, do you notice it helping your rehab?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

SHAZAM!!!! Lets keep the Updates Flowing like water brothers!!!!

Chest - 2/22/12

Rotator Warm Ups

0 x 20 0 x 20 / 0 x 20 0 x 20

0 x 20 0 x 20

Flat Bench (*1 Minute Rest in between working sets*)
45 x 10 135 x 8 185 x 15 185 x 10>135 x 10

Incline Dumbbell Flys
25 x 15 30 x 15

Incline Dumbbell Press
65 x 12 70 x 12

Machine Single Arm Fly's
70 x 15 70 x 12

Cable Fly's
50 x 12 50 x 12

DAYUM!!! This is my version of what is called a point of flexion training. It is a style of training that focuses on activating/stretching/stretch +contracting the desired muscle group. I can say the pump is insane but I have really enjoyed the new shaping of my chest!!!

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Glad this compound is treating you well, do you notice it helping your rehab?
Very Much So! I feel that my joints are invigorated! I have been hesitant to really push my rotator cuff but the weights have been going up and it feels like the healing process has been helped ten fold!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff these SARMs are turning out to be.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Would you think a newbie could benefit from this as a first cycle or should one play with other ph's first?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

:party: LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERYAAAAA!!!!! LOOSE CONTROL, GET INTO IT, GET STUPID, GET RETARDED!

Back/BI/Trap - 2/23/12

Rotator Warm Ups

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Close Grip Pull Downs
120 x 15 150 x 12 150 x 12

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
70 x 15 70 x 15

Single Arm Lat Pull Down
100 x 12 100 x 12

Mountain Row
120 x 12 120 x 12

Seated Row
140 x 10 140 x 10

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Would you think a newbie could benefit from this as a first cycle or should one play with other ph's first?
I am a huge fan of the SARM's and the advancements of science!! I think this is a great alternative as this isn't a steriod but a whole new kind of muscle building agent. I think the MK-2866 is the real deal but with out the other side effects. MK-2866 affects are so similar to other AAS but with out the major negative sides. It is a gamble because we are uncertain as to the long term effects but I feel that SARM's will revolutionize the muscle building world forever. My vote is to start out with the MK-2866 for 6 weeks at a nice moderate dose and let er buck my friend! I say leave the Ph's for those that want to committ to the dark side. This is the grey area of my training and if i had the choice to go dark or stay gray, i would choose gray for now. PH's are just designer oral AAS which i feel you mind as well take the plunge should you want the true effects of AS's :hump:

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Thanks for the feedback....I was hoping someone would say that.

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking good! Im on day 3 @ 15mg going for 60days at that dose. No effects as of yet.

Question have you run DS/AAS in the past? If so have you noticed any similar side effects..... libido issue, moodiness things of that nature? Strong androgens tend to make me moody especially SD and M1T. I am hoping this will be side effect free in the libido and depression dept. if it is im selling off my stash of ****z and stocking up on sarms

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! Im on day 3 @ 15mg going for 60days at that dose. No effects as of yet.

Question have you run DS/AAS in the past? If so have you noticed any similar side effects..... libido issue, moodiness things of that nature? Strong androgens tend to make me moody especially SD and M1T. I am hoping this will be side effect free in the libido and depression dept. if it is im selling off my stash of ****z and stocking up on sarms
I have ran Super and Halo but never ran oil's. When i was rocking out SD i didn't have many mood swings but did have a slightly shorter fuse. When i ran SD the acne wasn't that bad but with MK-2866 it has been a mine field. I will say that the libido is up slightly, not like s4 but the leaning out properties of mk-2866 is way better than s4. S4 is all strength and Mk - 2866 is size and more bodybuilder friendly because of the aesthetic qualities!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Wowza!!!! you have to love new relationships!!! haha, in a state of bliss and leavning all ya'll behind! catch the updates periodically through out the evening friends!!! Update, WOW, MK 2866 fan for life . . . . . . Full, leaning out, gaining weight, strength up, rotator cuff feeling stronger. . . . Lovin it :hump:

Rotator Warm Up - Shoulders - 2/24/12

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Seated Dumbbel Press
50 x 10 70 x 15 75 x 15

Single Arm Cable Raises
20 x 15 20 x 15

Seated Barbbell Press
135 x 12 135 x 12

Rear Delt Raises
15 x 10 15 x 10

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10
Vascularity - 7/10 - pop lock'n drop it :hump:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Cardio day everyone!

2/25/12

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Stair Master - 10 Minutes
Treadmill (Incline) - 20 minutes at a Fast Walk

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - 18

This was a very work induced week and I did not have the energy as I was working at 5am waking up at 4 am to perform my business duties. At this time i was over seeing some loading of 100lb Chinese black bean bags that were hand loaded into 20' ocean containers. there were 470 bags in each container and we had to finish 28 of them in one week. . . . . . . :jaw:

2/26/12 - 3/2/12

I would like to say at during this time i was handling some of these bags and my should was holding up quite nicely. I have been babying this thing for about 5 months now and its about time we start to work'm into the regular routine/regimen. I have been taking note of alll of the amazing effects and affects of the MK and I am a very happy man! This product gives me a fullness that resembles the dark side and as a natty competitor its great to see a product that can give those effects with out major side effects.

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log! I just started my gw-501516 SARM today, hoping to shed some extra fat with it before my recomp cycle.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log! I just started my gw-501516 SARM today, hoping to shed some extra fat with it before my recomp cycle.
You will have to let me know how this goes!! Add a link in my log so others may follow!! I have heard mixed reviews for this product. I'm not sure if i would ever rock it out as I feel its more for Athlete's. . . . Not saying that BBers aren't or Powerlifters but we don't need the oxygenation properties like bikers, swimmers, marathon runners, football players etc!!!

Yates29

Awards
Im very curious about this compound so Im keeping an eye on your log. Keep up the good work bruh!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

We Jammin, We Jamminnnnnn...... I hope you like Jammin TOO! There no rules and no right we can do it if you'd like, I hope this jammin's going to last!!!!! OoOoOh Yeh! :party:

Rocking it out fellow AM brothers and Sisters!!! I have stepped up the dose and I'm Lovin it!!! have to mix it up with the body!!! I am giving you current updates with past updates until My log dates are current with today's date I wanted to make sure we were on the same page!! I thought 15mg's was great and I just stepped it up as of 3/13/12 to 18mg's. I had some coffee and with this dose of 18mgs or .38m'ls Im flying! Haha, I have to say last night that My girlfriend told me, "Wow, Look at you, did you do a chest and arm work?" My Reply, "No.....I did cardio *chuckle* why?" Her Reply, "You look bigger!!! I like it, your even more cuddly now :hump:" So the proof is not only in my lifts but also physically as well. Please let me say that the dose was taken up as of 3/12/12 to 18mgs or .38ml's. i believe 15-18mgs will be the max i will hit as I do not feel like pushing the envelope with products like these! Please enjoy the ride and let the good times roll baby!!!

Dose: 15mgs or .3ML's

Time: 7:15-7:30a.m.

3/3/12 - Chest/Bicep

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Flat Bench (*1 Minute Rest in between working sets*)
45 x 10 135 x 8 185 x 15 185 x 10>135 x 10

Incline Dumbbell Flys
25 x 15 30 x 15

Incline Dumbbell Press
65 x 12 70 x 12

Machine Single Arm Fly's
70 x 15 70 x 12

Cable Fly's
50 x 12 50 x 12

Straight Bar Curls
50 x 10 70 x 12 70 x 12

Incline Seated Single Arm Curls
35 x 8 + 2 spotted 35 x 8 + 2 spotted

Concentration Curls
30 x 8 + 5 spotted 30 x 8 + 5 spotted

PUMP IT UP!!!!

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
Wow, this is a fantastic log! I started a run of MK-2866 today (about 15 minutes ago actually), and although i had read it tastes like modelling glue, I didn't actually expect it to be so potent...yuck.

I happened to strain my rotator cuff a week ago. I am still working with it with lighter weights to see how things feel. It sounds like you are working back in heavy weights after 3 weeks on ostarine? Do you feel any improvement in the shoulder after a week? 2 weeks?

thanks for the log man, this is a great one to follow along with

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Im very curious about this compound so Im keeping an eye on your log. Keep up the good work bruh!
Great to have you hear buddy!!! You won't be dissapointed! Great product and you surely wont be dissapointed :hump:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is a fantastic log! I started a run of MK-2866 today (about 15 minutes ago actually), and although i had read it tastes like modelling glue, I didn't actually expect it to be so potent...yuck.

I happened to strain my rotator cuff a week ago. I am still working with it with lighter weights to see how things feel. It sounds like you are working back in heavy weights after 3 weeks on ostarine? Do you feel any improvement in the shoulder after a week? 2 weeks?

thanks for the log man, this is a great one to follow along with
Howdy Dr. Z Let me preference that I had about 3 of no training and eating and sleeping. I started to rehab my rototar cuff and 5 weeks into my 8 week rehab I restrained it. I started with the ostra and i would say about 3 weeks I have been able to lift about 70% of what i was. I feel that the most important part of rehab is doing the work and not ignoring the minor movements we as BBers or Powerlifters hate doing! I have embraced the MK 2866 like water does to muscle and I feel that after 3 weeks you won't be back to 100% but with proper REHAB i feel that after the full 6 week run you will be operating at a minimual of 85% lifting capacity! I feel this is on the low end but depending on the strain this is amazing!! Not to mention you will lean out baby!!! I'm currently 218.5 - 220 at 6'0 with abs and minor intercostal definition. . . pretty weird but I'm loving it!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

GOOSE FRA BAAA!!!! :hump: mang 18mgs is the shizzle baby!!! Can't wait to tear up the gym as I had other obligations! I'm trying to keep you all updated while update the log to a more current status! Almost there so please bear with me!! Lets get this party started in hearya!!!

3/4/12

Dosing - 15mgs or .30ML's
Time: 715 - 730am

Cardio + Rehab

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Super mans
0 x 25 0 x 25 0 x 25

30 minutes HITT Cardio Elliptical with a 1 minute sprint / 2 minute 60-70% resting period

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 7/A
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10
Vascularity - 7/10 - pop lock'n drop it

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Good Morning Fellow Am brothers and Sisters!! Another Beautiful day here in the great state of MN muhaha!!! :party:

I was wondering what the latest on GH or HGH was these days. Looking into some different ideas but still uncertain. Wondering what good research peptides may be of interest but i do know it is a a minimum of 4 months. This question may be best left in anti-aging but i thought you all may have some ideas! Let a brother know your thoughts! For starters GHRP-6, GRHP-2, IGF-1 Long R3, IGF-DES, CJC - 1295, Mod GRF, or GRF these were some that i was looking into but wanted to start my research now to get a better understanding of these beasts!!! Let the R & D begin :hump:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm just now really starting to look into these things, but I'd still have to convince the woman to let me pin without her freakin the f*ck out :D