Don't Mind Me, I'm Injured but Healing up with som MK-2866

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm just now really starting to look into these things, but I'd still have to convince the woman to let me pin without her freakin the f*ck out :D
Yes, i do believe mine will be alright but i want to make sure i have all of the facts before i start introducing synthetics to my body! haha GHRP-2 is the most attractive for me at this point but i do think GHRP-2, IGF, CJC/MOD GRF 1-29 will be the winners! good things come to those who wait but GHRP-2 + MOD GRF1-29 is looking like a for sure in my future! SubQ, increase appetite (Looking to put on more weight), lean mass, Joint healing!!!! hmmm i think a GHRP-2 + MOD GRF 1-29 + Ostra log would be awesome!!! The wheels are turning! Man or anyone else who has those that are more knowledgable, have them pop in and help a guy out. . . peptides are a whole nother beast and need definitive calculations :hump:

FubarFit

Awards
Hey glad to hear somebody else's opinion on the clover guys ostarine they got me through a pretty hard time last year when I f'd my shoulder up. I could hardly move it after one of my workouts and the doctor figured I had tendonitis or something. It was brutal not to mention the fact I had to work everyday doing construction but I could hardly feel it on that stuff. Needless to say I love the stuff and this is probably late enough in your cycle where you feel like you could do some upper body but you should probably lay off the weights as much as possible and take it slow brotha. Good luck.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey glad to hear somebody else's opinion on the clover guys ostarine they got me through a pretty hard time last year when I f'd my shoulder up. I could hardly move it after one of my workouts and the doctor figured I had tendonitis or something. It was brutal not to mention the fact I had to work everyday doing construction but I could hardly feel it on that stuff. Needless to say I love the stuff and this is probably late enough in your cycle where you feel like you could do some upper body but you should probably lay off the weights as much as possible and take it slow brotha. Good luck.
Words of wisdom my fellow AM brother!!! I would like you to know that this has been a 5 month rehab process so I am starting to integrate upper body pushing movements to restrengthen the tendon's. the weight is about 60% of my max and with the higher reps it is increases oxygenated blood flow to the necessary areas. I have been making sure to do the rehab exercises every day somethings every other day but I will have to re-introduce my rotator cuff to weight at somepoint in time. I pray that when that time comes I will have completly healed by that time! :party:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Almost caught up with all the updates but I can say is SHAZAM!!! Loving this product. I have my first cycle planned and I can not wait to log it!! Its going to be great. I'm going to weight till june but at I can't let all the good stuff out yet. Keep tuned for the details!

Day 22

Rotator / Deads / Minor Back

Internal / External Rotation - Yellow Thin Band
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20 / 0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Scapular Retraction and External Rotation - Yellow Thin Band
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Super mans
0 x 25 0 x 25 0 x 25

Deadlifts
135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 10 405 x 10 405 x 10

Wide Lat Spread
100 x 12 100 x 15

Dumbbell Rows
90 x 15 90 x 15

Taste - 10/10 - nothing like Everclear and Modeling glue. The worse tasting the better the product right?
Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10
Vascularity - 7/10 - pop lock'n drop it

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Shoulders 3/6/12

Dose: 15mgs .3ML's
Time: 715-730a.m.

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Super mans
0 x 25 0 x 25 0 x 25

Seated Dumbbell Press
50 x 15 70 x 15 85 x 15

Single Arm Cable Raises
30 x 10 25 x 15

Smith Machine Military Press
135 x 15 185 x 12

Comment: 1.5 second Concentric / Explosive Eccentric

Rear Delt Raises
12.5 x 15 12.5 x 15

Taste - 10/10 - nothing like Everclear and Modeling glue. The worse tasting the better the product right?
Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

FubarFit

Awards
That sounds about right I took months off before working out again because I heard tendonitis could take up to a year to heal which I am approaching. I have also been having success recently with some benching since I am running ostarine now also and lifting while rehabing. I was thinking about adding dermacrine in the last four weeks have you considered that at all?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
That sounds about right I took months off before working out again because I heard tendonitis could take up to a year to heal which I am approaching. I have also been having success recently with some benching since I am running ostarine now also and lifting while rehabing. I was thinking about adding dermacrine in the last four weeks have you considered that at all?
Although I think it would be a nice way to add some more dry gains, i don't see the added benefit of DHEA in healing. If anything something like DECA or GH, HGH would be the best alternative scientific method of healing an injured bodypart. I would think an Equipose would do well as well. A longer lasting oil / peptide that would focus on increase on red blood cells and or recovery. I also think test would be a good alternative as well. just my thoughts but am open to here other reasons

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Shazam!!!!

3/7/12

Dosing - 15mgs
Time - 715am - 745am

Legs

10 minutes of stretching before hand

Front Squats (Smith)

135 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 10 185 x 10

Comments: All reps were done with 1.5s negative/1s pause/1s movement motion

Rear Squat
275 x 12 275 x 12

Leg Press
450 x 25 540 x 25

Stiff Legged Deads
225 x 15 225 x 15

Quads and Hammy's where shot!

Adduction and Abduction
100 x 15 100 x 15 100 x 15

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Up, Up and Away! This is how I am feeling at this point and time haha. Trying to play catch up the whole log and but may only the strong servive!

3/8/12

Day Off

Dosing - 15mgs
Time - 715-730am

Stretch 10 Minutes

Cardio 30 - Minutes Stair Master

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

My Weight ahs fluxuated from 215-220 depending on what I eat and how much. The diet has gone to hell in a hand basket with my new schedule and Girlfriend. These are not excuses by any means just letting people know that MK-2866 is the real deal as it has been keepin the abs visable and hardening amplifying the chest!!! My next run will be a couple of months from know and will be a bing bang to increase size in legs and arms !!! I won't be satisfied until i have a gorilla chest :boobies:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Love your log and uplifting writing style man. Sounds like you are getting amazing results on this killer ride :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Dose: 15mgs or .3ML's

Time: 7:15-7:30a.m.

3/9/12 - Chest/Bicep

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Flat Bench (*1 Minute Rest in between working sets*)
45 x 10 135 x 8 185 x 15 185 x 10>135 x 10

Incline Dumbbell Flys
25 x 15 30 x 15

Incline Dumbbell Press
70 x 12 75 x 12

Machine Single Arm Fly's
90 x 15 90 x 12

Cable Fly's
50 x 12 50 x 12

Straight Bar Curls
50 x 10 70 x 12 70 x 12

Incline Seated Single Arm Curls
35 x 8 + 2 spotted 35 x 8 + 2 spotted

Concentration Curls
30 x 8 + 5 spotted 30 x 8 + 5 spotted

Taste - 10/10 - nothing like Everclear and Modeling glue. The worse tasting the better the product right? :djparty:
Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
Is it weird that I am getting used to the taste of this stuff on day 10? Are you just swallowing or holding it sublingual for a while?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Is it weird that I am getting used to the taste of this stuff on day 10? Are you just swallowing or holding it sublingual for a while?

Oh Ya buddy!!! Its not wierd at all!!! I figure the worst taste it is the better the product. I hold it there for about 1 minute - 1.5 mintues and swish it around in my mouth!! haha Im crazy like that!!! I will follow up with updates later this evening!!! My run is coming to an end! What a fantastic ride!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Love your log and uplifting writing style man. Sounds like you are getting amazing results on this killer ride :)
I really appreciate the kind words!! Its time to get back into the saddle. Was temporarily MIA but had to get the body right!! I was playing around with the dosage and have found that 18mgs is good for a short period of time. I will be backing down two 15mgs after today. 4/3/12 It will be breif updates as I have a lot to catch up on but bare with a guy :bigok:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 - Day 28

I have changed a few things with my lifting protocol to ensure some positive weight gain! I will be working out 4 - 5 times a week. Proper rest is the most important part of growth and is always neglected with amateur bodybuilders. I can't say how important rest is but I think everyone who has been following along knows this. A couple of notes that may be of interest after extended use with increased dosages of MK-2866 i have noticed headaches and slight lethargy. I took a couple of days off to see if this was the cause or if it was the two glasses of wine i had had incombination with my girlfriend when i cooked for her. In conclusion It is the increase of dosage. 12.5 is a great dosage and i think that 15 mgs is the sweet sweet spot for longer durations; 3+ weeks. I have ran 18mgs for about 4 weeks and the headaches came around week 3. haha 2 + weeks of not migraines but like your brain has been sapped of fluid. Another way to describe it as we are caring on our day usually the last thing we think about is how our brain feels. Usually its more along the lines of how our body feels. I can literally feel my brain and its the top portion of the back of my head :32: If that makes any sense. I think this will be important for future users as I am 6'0 215 around 8.5% BF.

3/10/12 - 3/11/12

Day 27-28 Days Off

This was the beginning of a new styling of training. To allow the body to rest and recooperation for adequate growth and strength!

Taste - 10/10 - nothing like Everclear and Modeling glue. The worse tasting the better the product right? :djparty:
Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Shaboing BOING!!! :wizard: Lets do this thing huh! Shablam! :AR15firing:

Dosing 18mgs

3/12/12

Legs

Legs

10 minutes of stretching before hand

Front Squats (Smith)

135 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 10
Comments: All reps were done with 1.5s negative/1s pause/1s movement motion

Rear Squat
275 x 12 275 x 12

Leg Press
630x 25 630 x 25

Laying Leg Curls
140 x 15 140 x 15

Quads and Hammy's where shot!

Adduction and Abduction
100 x 15 100 x 15 100 x 15
Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Come get some! :redeemerwhore:

Dosage - 18mgs
Time - 7:15a.m. - 7:45a.m.

3/13/12

Chest/Tri

0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Flat Bench (*1 Minute Rest in between working sets*)
45 x 10 135 x 8 185 x 15 185 x 10>135 x 10

Incline Dumbbell Flys
25 x 15 30 x 15

Incline Dumbbell Press
70 x 12 75 x 12

Machine Single Arm Fly's
90 x 15 90 x 12

Cable Fly's
50 x 12 50 x 12

Close Grip Bench Press
185 x 10 185 x 10>135 x 10

Tricep Rope Pull Down
70 x 8 70 x 8

Reverse Single Arm Pull Down
40 x 10 40 x 10
Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!!!! :popworm: :party:

Dosing: 18mgs
Time: 7:15a.m. - 7:45a.m.

3/14/12

Back

Yate Rows
135 x 10 185 x 10 185 x 10
Comment: Took Green Bands and Wrapped around the sucide pins to create a great tension on muscle :eek:p:

Close Grip Pull Downs
120 x 15 180 x 8 + 3 spotted 180 x 7 + 4 spotted
Comment: Oh ya! :hump:

Single Arm Rows
110 x 15 110 x 15

Pull Ups
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 10
Comment: These were assisted 160 lbs due to my rotator cuff

Seated Rows
140 x 12 140 x 12

Libido - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Hardness - 7/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

At this point and time I was definately enjoying the buzz muhaha!!! Just humming along with not problems what so ever! So As some of you may be following this blog I have been considering a 16 month trial of GHRP-2 with CJC-1250 no DAC for 16 weeks. This will bring me to the end of October. Will those that have done this combination please give their insight on credible dosages and or things to look for. My goal is to do more of a quantitative style of cheating as I will be consuming around 3500 or so calories a day! Let me know details as far as noticable muscle gains, leaning portions, total weight gain over a 12-16 week period. I would like to hit about 230 by august to start cutting weight by end of august to hit a fall show. weight isn't as much as a import as bf and LM are more important :hump:

Day Off

Dosing - 18mgs
Time - 7:15 - 7:45a.m

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Final Notes

Good Morning All, I wanted to make sure that I gave you all my final notes. Unfortunely I must have this log come to an end. There have been some pretty interesting events that have happend and I will be making some more observations these next couple of weeks. I want to say that Hands down this product is one of the best Gray area supplments for BBer's and Powerlifters. I will be a Sarm fan for a very long time I just hope that the effects of these products don't have me growning any long term problems!

Dosing - Hands down the best dosing is 12.5mgs -15mgs. I was rocking out 18mgs but started getting headaches in the morning that were wicked and at the end of the night as well. I don't get headahces often so when they began I knew it was the MK. After lowering the dosage the headaches subsided and back to the swing of things!!

Strength - 10/10
This product has provided ample amounts of strength even while rehabbing my rotator cuff. I know that when I am one hundred percent this will be a fabulous product to help monitor fat gains while bulking!!!

Energy - 8/10
After dosing right away in the morning you can feel a surge of vigor that continues until the night time! A great product for energy but I wouldn't buy this product for this reason because its other side effects are far more benefitial :thumbsup:

Composition 10/10
This product has allowed me to sustain a weight of 217-220 lbs and still have seperation in my legs and ab definition. Ahhhh unheard of as a natural guy at 6'0 hah! Enough said, this is the real deal!

Pumps 10/10
I have never tasted the darkside but this is as close as it gets. Pumps lasting till the next day!! YA THATS RIGHT!

Overall 10/10
This product is the real deal hands down :party: if you are looking for increases in size and strength, you have found the right product. Carefully dose this animal as it is not to be taken lightly and allow a new kind of future become reality!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, I wish I had had as completely positive of an experience on the gw-sarm, BUT I did learn how to make it better the next time. So its all good :)

LearnAnabolic

Awards
Just curious, you're shoulder/rotator was the main reason you took Ostraine, and you didn't really mention it in your wrap up post, did you notice any serious changes in that regard?

EDIT: I know this thread has been inactive for awhile but it is worth a shot! If anyone has any input on the ligament/joint healing properties, feel free to chime in!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Just curious, you're shoulder/rotator was the main reason you took Ostraine, and you didn't really mention it in your wrap up post, did you notice any serious changes in that regard?

EDIT: I know this thread has been inactive for awhile but it is worth a shot! If anyone has any input on the ligament/joint healing properties, feel free to chime in!
I would also like to know how you feel now after some time?