Noob To anabolics

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been lifting.. about 3-4 hours a day.very consistently for a little over a year now.. and i feel like despite this and despite good supplements and diet.. i have been stuck ive stopped losing fat.. stopped gaining muscle..
Your'e overtraining. Nobody can train (naturally) 3-4 hours a day and expect to keep seeing progress. Your body is telling you to **** off and it can no longer take the beating. If you don't get some rest you'll probably start losing strength. Might want to take a week or 2 off and keep workouts around 1 hour and not everday. I don't know about anabolics.

Jakelar

Awards
i rotate body parts.. nothing is getting worked everyday and it only takes so long since i have a workout buddy who we take turns assisting/spotting and watch for proper rest time between sets and then cardio

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Anabolics are not the solution to your problem.

Your solution lies within your diet and training program.

I think nearly everyone will agree on here that 3-4 hours daily is excessive. Most efficient training programs will have you in and out in anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half.

I would suggest you post your diet as well. The "losing fat" portion of your post would make me think that perhaps you're severely under-eating...when I was a fatty way back and first started training, I certainly had a caloric intake that was way too low and, paradoxically enough, it severely hindered my weight loss.

Diet + training program, post it up. But I'm telling you now that anabolics ("I've been working out a year, I'm thinking about Tren") are not what you want to fix your problems. Anabolics are meant for those that have their diets and training nailed in and know what they expect from a cycle, and I don't think you have either of those two fields down yet.

Jakelar

Awards
so i had a big long post about my specific diet written out but i hit the wrong reply button or something and it wiped it... My diet is fine.. my workout partner is a nutritionist... around 2k calories a day.. 2g protein per kg etc...

and the "excessive" training time is explained above... i supposed i should have been more specific in the original post.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
3-4 hours is still WAYYY too long to train any one bodypart per day. that means you are either A) over training that body part severely, or B) your rest time between sets is entirely too long. also, 2000 calories a day is extremely low. how much do you weigh? height? and anyone can be a "nutritionist". it takes no formal training or special certification to become a "nutritionist".

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^this

At 185lbs I need 3500 cals to maintain weight.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, your diet and training suck... fix those before hitting the juice or you'll just waste your money on sides.

ManBeast