pro hormone supplements

dyno

Awards
Pro hormones when your looking for information they all seem like there number 1. I would like to start about facts on pro hormones I have taken bottles and bottles before and would like your info or if anybody uses them anymore

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what in the world you are asking.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You have taken bottles and bottles of prohormones? and you dont know what they are? lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
:lmao:

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Pro hormones when your looking for information they all seem like there number 1. I would like to start about facts on pro hormones I have taken bottles and bottles before and would like your info or if anybody uses them anymore
Why are kids like this allowed on the interweb?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This gonna be another funny thread...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What the ****? Where are these people bred?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao hahah I believe it. They just keep hatching

Jetley

Awards
It seems like you are asking for PH suggestions, but your grammar and sentence structure is so bad that I can't imagine you being able to NOT hurt yourself using them. Did you even look at the stickys? Like the one about Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles or how about the OTC Hormone Chart...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

ManBeast

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! It seems like this happens twice a week lately

dyno

Awards
I wanna kno what I guess the good pro hormone bottles are. Im on methyl depot right now. From all the forums ive read it seems like its a clone of superdrol. I just d dont know to much about pro hormones and what they are gonna do to my body while im taking them and it the l long run, like when im done the bottle. Im about have way through the bottle and I look way bigger I went from 155 to 178 now. I also just started taking zma at night 2 days ago. Anybody ever take methyl depot I guess? And what did it do as in gains

boxer78

Awards
You're taking superdrol? What supports are you taking for your liver? What about PCT? You're half through the bottle, how long have you been taking it? I don't know if this is serious, but if it is I can see it ending badly.

dyno

Awards
The bottle says methyl depot and ive been taking it for 3 weeks. I've gained alot. Just 3 days ago I started taking zma at night. And I take 15 mg of dexedrine before I work out, its a stimulant. And sometimes I take clonazaqpam at night for sleep and anxiety not very often do I take clonazapam. Ive taken superdrol bottle a long time ago when the bottle even said superdrol and nothing els after

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly.... Idiots like you are why **** gets banned...

ManBeast

srblan

Awards
  • Established
The bottle says methyl depot and ive been taking it for 3 weeks. I've gained alot. Just 3 days ago I started taking zma at night. And I take 15 mg of dexedrine before I work out, its a stimulant. And sometimes I take clonazaqpam at night for sleep and anxiety not very often do I take clonazapam. Ive taken superdrol bottle a long time ago when the bottle even said superdrol and nothing els after
Do you have ADHD or are you just taking Dexedrine to work out? Have you looked up clonipin's side effects to see if it's hepatoxic? This is really dangerous.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Lmfao bottles and bottles but yet he has no clue.

What the ****? Where are these people bred?
Well it happens when two cousins or family members meet and have sex then u get this ... Dyno lmfao

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If George Carlin was alive and a member of this forum this is where he would say "This is why you dont need Child safe toys. When I was a kid, we didnt have child safe toys and the stupid kids that ate too many marbles and died didnt get to grow up and have more stupid kids." Child Safe Superdrol Bottles Please

srblan

Awards
  • Established
If George Carlin was alive and a member of this forum this is where he would say "This is why you dont need Child safe toys. When I was a kid, we didnt have child safe toys and the stupid kids that ate too many marbles and died didnt get to grow up and have more stupid kids." Child Safe Superdrol Bottles Please
Lol RIP Carlin, we miss you.

dyno

Awards
Na I dont have ADHD it's a stimulant for focus concentration. But im not worried about that its the methyl depot that im on and half way through like what do other people take then. Like I dont plan in being in any bodybuilding contest im trying to gain muscle and I dont really care cause right now things feel great. My body looks in the outside like its in excellent condition but thats what im not worried about. I would like to know about what its doing to the inside cause theres so much **** on the computer and im confused. Methyl depot or sd whatever has anybody takin it before what outside body effects did you get and if you know how the inside was effected that would be awsome. Like everybody's different I thought so I thought I would give it a try and wanna keep going money has no limits for me and I guess I can only get my hands on these products m1t, methyl depot, 1 ad, 4 ad and sometimes sd so

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*double facepalm* when a *facepalm* just isn't enough...

ManBeast

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the troll earns a cookie...

superdrol is one of the strongest designer steroids out. it can give amazing gains, but it will literally rot your organs if used too long.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude is this guy serious?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Wow do some research kid before you end up in a hospital in need of a new liver and trt

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Or dead!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
image-378871386.png

dyno

Awards
So pct is when im done my cycle and what I need to do. Ive been looking at buying axis ht. It has all the stuff everybody has been talking about and more I just dont know if this supplement will get levels back to normal. Has anybody tried it. I might get nova witch seems pretty good for pct

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just how old are you?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Omg.... Listen to man beast! If your to young don't bother and last do a **** load of research

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How many years lifting?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Problem is guys, he's already on a cycle, already done one "years ago" Kid has really f*cked himself up it sounds like...

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sigh.... No bueno...

dyno

Awards
alright manbeast you know your **** i take it...... so im taking methyl depot right now im not gonna take anything els exept for that. what are you ideas of staying on it and finishing the other half of the bottle then starting test from a doctor right away or should i take something like nolva after methly depot or maybe zma with it to get my levels nack to normal or close. or should i just wait till my doctor finishes giving me injectables of test then to pct???? ive taking test 200 for 1 month before (injects) and after took nolva. it seemed to be okay but i never took a prohormone to prep for my test cycle like im doing now so i dunno what do. if i should go from methyl depot straight to test themn when finished take nolva. or take nolva after methly depot and after test cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the only reason you are testing low with the doctor is because of that methyl depot crap you are putting into your body. I suggest talking to him, telling him what you have been doing and working with him to see if you can get your natural test production properly going again, because from what I gathered, you didn't even do a proper PCT on the cycle you did earlier (and before you say anything, if you bought it OTC, it was not a proper PCT for a superdrol clone like methyl depot). You might still have to be on HRT/TRT for the rest of your life due to the damage you have caused, but maybe the doc can get your natural production going again, if he knows just how bad you've f*cked yourself up.

ManBeast

dyno

Awards
alright yeah im will be getting tested for that to find out what is going on. the methyl depot i thought would increase my testostorone level since im on that right now and if the doc test me when ive taking it the day before and been taking it for almost 3 weeks wouldnt my test levels be higher than normal from it.

like the doctor will be prescribing me with test that will show up at test not as a steriod right or am i wrong? from taking methyl depot prohormones my doctors been telling me if will show up as a steriod. so man i dunno

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Learn to proof read. My 8 year old cousin has better grammar than you.