AI Post Cycle Support
Animal Pak (Minus liver pills)
Fish Oil
Glutamine
CLA
ZMA
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/2/1/1/1

I also have DAA, Anabeta, Titanium XL + Division 1 Stack, and Erase Pro. With all the research I have done, I pretty much confused myself searching across various boards lol. Could someone please advise me when I should use any of the extra products I listed above? I don't mind using them all, whatever gives me the most progress.

Also I have been running halodrol at 75/day but seemed to be noticing slower growth (end of 3rd week). Instead of running it for 6 weeks, would it be more beneficial to run it up to 100mg/day for only 5 weeks?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what to reccomend on dose vs. duration.

Add the DAA in at 1g/day for the last week of the cycle, up it to the 3g/day when you start pct and run it out at that. I'd save the rest for a "mini-cycle" following your PCT to take advantage of your recently-restarted HPGA.

ManBeast

Fast90

Awards
thanks, do you mean I could start up the remainder of the supplements once my post cycle is fully finished? or should I hold off for a few weeks to let my body normalize again.

raida

Awards
The gains from halo typically come around week 3 and onward. I would stay at 75 for 6 weeks. For me (and I would speculate most) the gains at 100 vs. 75 were about the same, but the sides (lethargy, low libido, etc) were much more pronounced at 100. Also, the extra week will allow you to solidify and increase gains a bit more before pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd wait until after PCT, the natural boosters won't affect your normalization, and could theoretically speed it up.

ManBeast