Kidney pain

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm on a beast Epi bridge.. And I'm on week 4.. They whole time I've been taking kidney and liver support. Well now my fu*cking kidney hurts! I'm about ready to call it quits! I just bought n2guard. But when I think about it, life damage to my kidneys isn't worth my cycle. Any advice? Any one have the same issue?

Also what do I do for pct.. If my kidney already hurts, will my SERM and pct mess it up more?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pain? constant mild, sharp occasional, constant painful? I have heard a few people mention this before, most often with superdrol i believe.

ManBeast

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a dull constant pain in my left kidney. I did take beastdrol

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I flex, burp or hick up it hurts even worse. I had blood work done before my cycle and everything was fine

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
has your fluid intake been high enough? What was the kidney support specifically?

ManBeast

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm, yea you have to make sure your getting them fluids in.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always hydrated. My urine is always clear! It's uricare.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if you stop a cycle, yes, start pct.

ManBeast

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well thank you! I'm just going to take a SERM for the next week, than start my DAA and reduce xt.

Thx for the advice!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i did an epi cycle awhile back and i had pain in my left side and back starting in week 4. i was afraid it was my kidney or spleen also but i was drinkin plenty of water and urine was clear. i decided it was my colon. i was eatin alot of food and the epi made me kinda constipated. i ignored it. and it went away after the cycle. if u google pain in the left side of abdomen or back, colon problem come up. idk
I had a similar thing happen to me.....thought it was not enough water intake, but nothing I did worked to make the pain go away....and I was eating more than usual and WAY more protein than usual....once I started eating less/normal? went away. You wouldn't think it was the colon, but damn I was thinking it actually was, thought I was thinking crazy so I never mentioned it :D

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
It may be just back pumps. If you ever took a solid hit to the kidney and pissed blood you will know the difference between kidneys and back pump. Kidney pain will put you in the ER on morphine. Your urine is clear, thats a good sign, I would say finish out the week and start the bridge to epi. Unless the pain starts to become to much for you, then I would say start pct.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on the Epi for two weeks already. I highly doubt it's back pumps! But I'm already feeling better. I googled some symptoms. And another fact of kidney failure is being constantly thirsty. I've not been able to quench my thirst for the past week! Ive been drinking gallons of water and still been thiristy!

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt it would be kidney failure, altho SD is hard on your kidneys, unless you were already having issues. I used SD and had back pumps, it was painful and I couldn't do anything to ease the pain. People told me to take tuarine but that didnt seem to do anything. Walking seemed to be the only thing that helped. Glad to hear your feeling better.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Just start dropping a lot of taurine. That shud relieve some discomfort

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea still a slight pain at times, but I'm not to worried anymore. I'll get bloods soon to be sure I'm back to 100%