Does Sterodrol Require PCT

jekkel

Awards
Does Sterodrol by Pharma-pro require a PCT.
I'm not able to find much on what it does, just her 'IT' is good.

If so, how does it work?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Well it's an all natty test booster which from the sounds of it isn't what you were looking for, since it's natty it doesn't require pct. I don't see a lot of people who like natty testys but to each there own

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Everyone loves DAA and thats a natty test booster.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What are you saying, that studies that have never been replicated and had terrible procedures (non-double blind) are not accurate?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
What are you saying, that studies that have never been replicated and had terrible procedures (non-double blind) are not accurate?
No DAA from what I've read is good, this supplement sterodrol contains tribulus, urtica and echinacea, an what I've read on that people aren't particular fond of it. Maybe as a test base but not standalone like OP is contemplating

jekkel

Awards
Oh no, it is similar to what im looking for.
Im looking for the BEST thing to use without PCT right now due to money.

I'd heard Sterodrol is absolutely amazing, but as i said i'd also heard very little about what it is.

Does anyone know what'd be best to stack with sterodrol? I was thinking that and testabol maybe. Not too big on test boosting for gains. but its cheaper right now.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Oh no, it is similar to what im looking for.
Im looking for the BEST thing to use without PCT right now due to money.

I'd heard Sterodrol is absolutely amazing, but as i said i'd also heard very little about what it is.

Does anyone know what'd be best to stack with sterodrol? I was thinking that and testabol maybe. Not too big on test boosting for gains. but its cheaper right now.
As this dude is sayin DAA will get you the best results for a no pct test booster

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
DAA is good, most of the other product have really hit or miss track records. I was actually referring to the fact that most other compounds are "Lab tested" and that most of the tests are not reproduced and mostly placebo driven.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
DAA is good, most of the other product have really hit or miss track records. I was actually referring to the fact that most other compounds are "Lab tested" and that most of the tests are not reproduced and mostly placebo driven.
Oh yeah i know that haha look at dat der MuscleTech brah

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wait you are telling me that Celltech isn't the reason Ronnie Coleman is so big?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Wait you are telling me that Celltech isn't the reason Ronnie Coleman is so big?
No bro that's BSN that makes Ronnie Coleman big, MuscleTech is how Jay Cutler gets so yoked