2 questions

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Both of these questions are just hypothetical questions i was wondering about. I have no intention of doing either of these things the answers are just for my personal edification

1. would it be beneficial to run a cycle of ONLY EQ as a cutter, leave out the test to avoid any bloating

2. obviously its dangerous to drink while on cycle, is it just as dangerous to drink during post cycle (i realize its certainly counter productive i'm just curious if its dangerous)

again these were just questions that popped into my head during a boring contracts class, again i'm not actually considering either just curious about their answers

thanks glen

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) Get an anti-e if you are worried about bloat. EQ isn't a great cutter because it is known to stimulate appetite.

2) Not quite as bad IMHO unless you've been using a 17AA steroid while on.

ManBeast

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks manbeast and again i'm not worried about bloat per se as i'm not really interested in doing an EQ cycle
my main question was just would it still be effective to put it another way would one still experience very good gains by just say a 12 week EQ only cycle?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
thanks manbeast and again i'm not worried about bloat per se as i'm not really interested in doing an EQ cycle
my main question was just would it still be effective to put it another way would one still experience very good gains by just say a 12 week EQ only cycle?

very good gains-probably not. And EQ only cycle would probably put some quality muscle on ya but not a whole lot. I would add an adrogen to the stack to make it that much more effective.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Both of these questions are just hypothetical questions i was wondering about. I have no intention of doing either of these things the answers are just for my personal edification

1. would it be beneficial to run a cycle of ONLY EQ as a cutter, leave out the test to avoid any bloating

2. obviously its dangerous to drink while on cycle, is it just as dangerous to drink during post cycle (i realize its certainly counter productive i'm just curious if its dangerous)

again these were just questions that popped into my head during a boring contracts class, again i'm not actually considering either just curious about their answers

thanks glen
Well I have ran EQ only for a while (crused on it) and ManBeast is dead on, you eat too much. I will never use it to cut again. As a cycle base EQ is great, you can run it with some deca or test of course. really most anything. Running it by itself I think is only worth while if your running it constantly. (or for long periods of time.) You do make nice steady gains but unless your diet if very clean you'll gain wieght where you don't want it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all you answers i always heard EQ was good for cutting, but i had also heard it increased your appetite which seemed to be contradictory statements i guess your best steriod for cutting would be tren then?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that if you keep your diet clean and supp with EFA's, you can use EQ for a cutting product.. Hard to try, but I'm sure someone has done it.. ;)

Don't drink during PCT.. Not because it's "dangerous", but because trying to restart your test levels and alcohol don't mix..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
haha this is kinda funny i'm not doing a cutting cycle i'm not evening using actual steriods i actually just began a bulking cycle these were just questions that entered my mind while i wasn't paying attention to my contracts professor repeating something for the 109 time just a question to satisfy my curiousity

and i don't think i'd wanna do fina and winny together bye bye hair!

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^ ahhh **** the hair just shave your head its going to happen sooner or later