One week after M1T cycle and....

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Today was day 7 after ending my 6 week cycle of M1T, 3 on at 20mg, 1 week off, and 2 more at 10 to 15mg. My PCT consists of Nolva, ZMA, DHEA, Trib, and lots of protein. But I must say, after expecting to lose strength, my chest workout tonight was unfreaking real!!! I felt like a monster in the gym tonight. Is this normal? If I'm gonna lose some strength, when should I expect it?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I always have killer workouts for the few following days after stopping M1T. I have 2 theories: 1. Metabolites of M1T linger in your system for a couple days. 2. M1T builds up in your liver. I overheard a doctor talking to a patient while I was waiting in another treatment room. He was talking about a different drug that the patient was on, and saying that there's only so much that your liver can process. So she was taking too much of whatever it was, and the drug just lingered in her liver for however long. If this theory is true, it might be why a lot of bros get no better gains off of 30mg or so vs. 5-10mg or so. But what do I know? :think:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think there must be some truth to that theory SS. I always continue growing after a M1T for about week or so. I even got some crazy pumps like 10-14 days into PCT on this last cycle and I'm thinking that was some of the sledge test and M1T lingering in my system.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can only process so much alcohol at a time, so maybe its true for ph also. I kept my strenght after M1t, but sandbagged a little.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same thing happened to me after running m1t at only 10 mgs? I got serious pumps a good two weeks into pct. As far as keeping gains, that is mainly determined on proper diet, and training.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I have awsome workouts a few days after m1t.
hognose, how were ur gains?

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
My gains were tremendous. I am still around 18% BF, but bench went up close to 70 pounds and all others improved as well. I gained a solid 12 to 15 pounds. But, I'm pretty sure a lot had to do with my 5000 calories and 250 grams of protein a day. But yes, I grew very fast.

I have awsome workouts a few days after m1t.
hognose, how were ur gains?

huluhulu

Awards
Me too. One week after two weeks m1t cycle now, strength began to go up a lot two days ago.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Same here. I will say this though...I lost a HUGE amount of water weight going to back to back Metallica concerts the week after I was off. The first night we were up on the rail and I literally lost 8 pounds that night.

Our picture ended up on the Metallica site both nights, and you can actually see the difference in my arms. The first night they were slightly fuller looking.

BLiStEr

Awards
The fact is that M-1T taken as directed will remain active in your system for up to 8 days after your last dose, based on a 2 week cycle. Anything after that is subject to theory and I see no problem with the lingering liver theory! Makes sense for longer cycles and higher doses.

MightyMouse69

Awards
The fact is that M-1T taken as directed will remain active in your system for up to 8 days after your last dose, based on a 2 week cycle. Anything after that is subject to theory and I see no problem with the lingering liver theory! Makes sense for longer cycles and higher doses.
Blister,

How did you get this pharmacokinetics data on M1-T? Thus you are saying the half-life is about 4 days? I would love to hear more on this, very interested.

MM

iron ogr

Awards
BUmp :blink: Also very interested

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
My experience was much different: two or three days into PCT my energy was shot, libido long gone, and I would get sore as hell after short easy workouts. It would take my muscles much longer to recover. In the gym I wasn't doing half of what I did on cycle, and it taxed my system. It felt like I took a few months off, then came back and did 10 sets of everything: Tore up!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I usually get that feeling a week or so out from an M1T cycle but this last cycle I think I had copious amounts of sledge test floating around in me becuase I felt pretty good..also I was using HCG this time so the PCT transition period was MUCH smoother. I highly recommend adding HCG for the duration of any m1T cycle.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i usually deflate 4 days after M1T PCT. i lose at least half the weight gain, but i keep most of my strength gains during PCT. Then i gain back the weight after PCT and a few pounds more.

BLiStEr

Awards
Blister,

How did you get this pharmacokinetics data on M1-T? Thus you are saying the half-life is about 4 days? I would love to hear more on this, very interested.

MM
HI, The data that I have comes from responsible cycling. My doc is involved in my cycles 100% as everyone's should be. Four (4) previous cycles in the past 10 months I have front loaded 12-14 day's of M-1T in conjunction with my various cycles, some starting with 1-test IM leading to TestCyp, Masteron, ect..... anyway all of my blood work every time showed that the M-1T was present at least 8 days after the last dose was taken in all instances.

MightyMouse69

Awards
HI, The data that I have comes from responsible cycling. My doc is involved in my cycles 100% as everyone's should be. Four (4) previous cycles in the past 10 months I have front loaded 12-14 day's of M-1T in conjunction with my various cycles, some starting with 1-test IM leading to TestCyp, Masteron, ect..... anyway all of my blood work every time showed that the M-1T was present at least 8 days after the last dose was taken in all instances.
Blister,

Thanks for the helpful information, I think I understand now why M1-T has such a potent affect. Personally, I think it is currently being over-dosed, and I will try cutting my 5mgs in half. An effective dose may be quite low.

Thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what kind of test was used to quantitate it? Or even how it could be qualitated w/out a USP reference Std? I was unaware that a test for this compound existed commercially.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what kind of test was used to quantitate it? Or even how it could be qualitated w/out a USP reference Std? I was unaware that a test for this compound existed commercially.
Yeah man, were you in the Olympics or something? :think: Maybe part of the Balco scandal? :blink: Don't take offense to anything I say, I'm just hopped up on Lipo-6 and M4OHN :run: (And about 2g/week 4AD-cyp :whip: ).

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I also can vouch for the longevity of M1T in the system; i can stop taking it and still be gaining strength, weight, and crazy pumps up to 2 weeks afterwards...
great stuff :D

BLiStEr

Awards
If you will do some research you will find that there are several methods in checking for methylated 1-testosterone and several things in the blood work that are indicators. Heck if you could not test for this then every olympian would be taking short cycles of M-1T during their performance and doing very well. The germans started using testosterone during WWII to make the soldiers aggressive and it spilled into the olympics and now is very illegal and tested for on a regular basis in all kinds of sports. So simply yes it can be tested for. If it does not show up then sometimes you have to go by indicators, high estrogen levels accomanied by low natural test levels with elevated liver counts and much more. Allthough M-1t does not convert to estrogen it causes your natural test levels to decline due to the induced test levels in your system which in turn causes your estrogen production to rise.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I see, I didn't realize you had a doctor with access to olympian test methods, cause I doubted that a test was commecially availabe to the masses. Or do you mean that the indirect parameters (like estrogen) were altered for 8 days? I too am trying to understand why m1t has such an awesome residual, but I think there must be another explaination. The super long half life does not sound like a complete explaination.

BLiStEr

Awards
I see, I didn't realize you had a doctor with access to olympian test methods, cause I doubted that a test was commecially availabe to the masses. Or do you mean that the indirect parameters (like estrogen) were altered for 8 days? I too am trying to understand why m1t has such an awesome residual, but I think there must be another explaination. The super long half life does not sound like a complete explaination.
LOL.....I cannot help but chuckle. I do not know if my physician has "access to olympic test methods" or not but he has access to my blood and urine. He tests atheletes that are "not olympians". Anyway you can buy a test kit at alwaystestclean.com that will test for aas and methyltestosterone. You start with a baseline and you follow the bloodwork throughout. Designer supps also did some bloodwork on test subjestc in the past and here are some of the results:

Compliments of Desigener Supps:

here is a quick update for everyone who has been waiting to see some of the bloodwork done by testers at Designer Supplements.

As some of you may know we had some of our testers get blood work done while using some of the new products in hopes to provide some insight as to how are bodies react while using these compounds.

Methyl-14ADDiol has been tested alone as well as being stacked with M1T and M5AA. M14ADDiol seems to be a very mild compound as thought. There was no significant rise in liver enzyme values while being used at a dose of 30mgs per day, this helps suggest it does not have a strong influence on liver values. When 20mgs M14ADDiol is stacked with 10mgs M1T per day, these were some of the values from one of our testers. Also suggesting that by lowering the overall amount of Methyl compounds but stacking 2 together you can get a great effect but without much stress on the liver.

protein, total 7.7
albumin 4.8
globulin, calculated 2.9
a/g ratio 1.7
bilirubin, total 0.5
bilirubin, direct 0.1
alkaline phosphatase 44
ast 44 normal (2-50)
alt 75 normal (2-60)

The results were the almost exactly the same when using 30mgs M14ADDiol and 20mgs M5AA 1 hour preworkout on workout days only.

ast 42 normal (2-50)
alt 70 normal (2-60)

Methyl-14ADDiol seems to be an excellent choice for first time users of 17a-methyl ph’s or for more experienced users who know their bodies well enough to be able to stack 2 compounds together. Methyl-14ADDiol can be used for both bulking as well as dieting depending what type of diet and exercise program is being followed.

Here is the baseline as well as the first couple days after 3mgs Methyl Dien™ use. I will try to update the blood work as it comes in.

Baseline: AST 49, ALT 51; LDH 213; Cholesterol 103; HDL
42.2; ALP 76; GGT 17; TBIL 0.9; DBIL 0.2; ALB 4.0; Testosterone 629.56;
Cortisol 7.43; Progesterone 0.48; Prolactin 9.06; PSA 0.44; LH 19.13;
Estradiol 69.03; FSH 4.71

POST: AST 54; ALT 60; LDH 204; Cholesterol 104; HDL 47.4; ALP
68; GGT 21; TBIL 1.2; DBIL 0.2; ALB 4.0; Testosterone 800.12; Cortisol
17.16; Progesterone 0.85; Prolactin 10.14; PSA 0.42; Estradiol 118.91;
LH 16.79; FSH 5.63

Another tester had his blood done as well, the results were similar to those above, most will need to watch Cholesterol instead of liver values. Although Cholesterol levels usually return to normal post cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh I am confused.:think: Are you referring to methyltest or methyl-1 test, b/c they are completely different compounds.

BLiStEr

Awards
Sorry to confuse you by the reference to methyltest (for the otc test kit), but as anyone should be able to figure out by following the topic we are actually referring to M-1T and how to monitor changes in the blood work before during and after a cycle of M-1T, and how blood work in some people (including myself) does not reflect change until about a week after a cycle of M-1T is completed, therefore giving way to the assumption that M-1T may stay trapped in a saturated liver for a while further producing strength gains and results.. Hope that clears things up a bit for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh I understand the conversation on m1-t. What I and others are confused about is the statement of having a blood test for the detection of m1-t. I was under the impression that this substance is too new to have a test for it. I get blood tests done for all of my cycles, but that doesn't mean that the doc tests for the substance itself. I believe that is the question here?

BLiStEr

Awards
Uh I understand the conversation on m1-t. What I and others are confused about is the statement of having a blood test for the detection of m1-t. I was under the impression that this substance is too new to have a test for it. I get blood tests done for all of my cycles, but that doesn't mean that the doc tests for the substance itself. I believe that is the question here?
It is hard for me to believe that anyone could be confused on this. I don't think at this point anyone else is confused. It is simple, If you were to have your blood work done before, during (several times) and after your cycle and your physician lab tested your bloodwork he could accurately tell you when the M-1T was out of your system by the comparisons he makes, therefore accurately monitoring the effects of M-1T on your system and when it was present and when it was no longer present. There were a few dudes on this post that could not understand why their strength continued to increase a week or two after their M-1T cycle. I just offered an explaination that fit what I know to be the case with my own system. I state that I am not a medical professional in any way, but I do infact understand my own system and understand what I have been told without confusion. I have been training in this sport for 22 years, I am a lean athlete at 5% BF at 40 years old. I never specualte on anything concerning my health and body. I have top notch physicians that specialize in athletes monitoring my 'Life" and they have not failed nor lied to me yet. I do not see any other viable explainations for topic of this initial post.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you would be right. There is no test for it. All tehy are doing is comparing bloodwork to when he was on and when he was off. In no way will this really tell how long it last in your system as suppression is different for many different compounds and certain levels of hormones will not rebound in the same way. If I stopped M1T and 5 days later my LH was still low does this mean that M1T is still present? No. It means I haven't rebounded yet and that M1T could cause significant suppression which just delayed LH pulses for that much longer. Without a test to target this specific hormone, there is no way to tell. His physicians are just makin generalities in whcih his case, they can since they are mainly doing this for recovery, not to determine the half-life.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does not reflect change until about a week after a cycle of M-1T is completed, therefore giving way to the assumption that M-1T may stay trapped in a saturated liver for a while further producing strength gains and results.. Hope that clears things up a bit for you.
That in no way tells you how long it is still in your system. You can actually increase your LH with Dbol the first week so does that mean in it in your system? No. What you are doing and what your doctors are doing is just assuming and that is not remotely accurate. Testing for the half-life and assuming based on your bloodowkr is two completely different things.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never specualte on anything concerning my health and body. I have top notch physicians that specialize in athletes monitoring my 'Life" and they have not failed nor lied to me yet. I do not see any other viable explainations for topic of this initial post.
You are speculating. Anything based on assumption IS speculation.

You doctors aren't lying to you, they just don't know and are assuming. Thats ok because their role is not to know this, but aid your recovery. Without a test that specifically tests for this (which doens't exist) nobody knows.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up Bobo. You got to the point I was trying to make, but explained it much better. Blister, I think that it's good that you have doctors willing to help you out like that, I wish I could find one like that.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
More Evidence of M1T Buildup in the Liver

I ran some labs today. I'm currently using about 30-40mg M4OHN/day. It's been at least 2 weeks since I stopped taking M1T. My liver enzymes are through the fucking roof. Don't even ask me the #'s, cause I'm not telling :rasp: .

Now there's no way that the M4OHN alone could cause them to be so high. I've run labs whilst on the same amount of M4OHN plus 100mg/day M5AA and seen them much, MUCH lower. But if there is in fact a lot of M1T still being processed in my liver (and I was taking A LOT, so if the theory is true, the more you take the longer it would linger in the liver after cessation), than in all realtity I would be currently stacking the 2 methyls (high dose M1T with moderate-high dose M4OHN, not good :eek: ).

This might also explain why my strength and size are increasing at alarming rates, and I still get painful pumps in my lower back after squatting.

I do believe it's time for me to chill out on the orals a little... :rolleyes: :frustrate

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and my glucose was 41, no lowering agents being used (R-ALA, ect.)...

HDL was not tested.

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
so should i start pct...4 days after my last pill of m1t?

is this what you guys mean?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd start the same day that you start pyramiding down from the m1t. If your talking about clomid or nolva, they have long half lives and take about five days to really build up in your system anyway, unless you front it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
FlawedGrunt Post Cycle Therapy 9
Cycle Logs 25
Jim Mills Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0