Question about anadrol precursor

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious if it would be possible to make a precursor to anadrol. So far we've got precursors to Nandrolone, Testosterone, 1-Testosterone, Dianabol, and Methyl-Testosterone. Not even sure if it would be possible for such a precursor to be created even. Anyway, if anyone could either point me to the molecular structure of what it would look like or better yet, tell me exactly what process happens during at the 3-beta enzyme that would be cool.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you've hit on what superbol is?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But Dianabol and Anadrol cause estrogenic side effects through different mechanisms. The only reason they are compared is because they are both wet massive bulkers. Dianabol aromatizes, whereas Anadrol can bind to the estrogen receptor directly.

I was under the impression that Superbol will be like Dianabol just without the estrogen

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn you got my hopes up. I read the title and thought maybe someone brought it out. I was all excited because drol is my favorite by far.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
that isnt superbol, i dont like drol so i dont plan on doing it. but i do have 2 other that i am trying to get done because of superbols delay.