AndroHard v3 Works.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Haha, is it sad that I read through that and didn't notice until you pointed it out.
    I just assumed it was some confusion on his end.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. That lipid panel looks like mine when I was on 10mg of SD, although my liver function was normal. My blood glucose was also f-cked up, which probably explained why I was thristy every minute of the day.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mildsauce View Post
    That lipid panel looks like mine when I was on 10mg of SD, although my liver function was normal. My blood glucose was also f-cked up, which probably explained why I was thristy every minute of the day.
    It always fascinates me how wildly different people can respond to these products.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Yeah, those numbers scared the hell out of me too. I was so confused because with numbers like that I literally should be writhing on the ground in pain bc of my liver is basically self rejecting itself... things just didn't add up.

No SD for me for awhile.

UPDATE::: I'm holding steady at 186lbs. I haven't been into the gym in the month of January - weighted pullups and pushups, ladies and gents. I can't stand the new years resolution bull****, and my schedule doesn't allow for 3am workouts at the moment. I got a new girl, and she loves to get down, so that core work is great.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Yeah, those numbers scared the hell out of me too. I was so confused because with numbers like that I literally should be writhing on the ground in pain bc of my liver is basically self rejecting itself... things just didn't add up.

No SD for me for awhile.

UPDATE::: I'm holding steady at 186lbs. I haven't been into the gym in the month of January - weighted pullups and pushups, ladies and gents. I can't stand the new years resolution bull****, and my schedule doesn't allow for 3am workouts at the moment. I got a new girl, and she loves to get down, so that core work is great.
    Not bad to be holding weight and out of the gym...

6. Im glad you appear to have an explanation for your elevated liver values but they are still TEN TIMES normal.
    That said, the fact your bilirubin is normal is a good sign.

I'd still re-test soon just to put me at ease. If you ever want a more conclusive answer for AS-induced toxicity, request a GGT in addition to the standard liver panels

As previously recommended, no training 2-3 days prior to the test and no Tylenol so as to rule out the the potential for false positives
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Im glad you appear to have an explanation for your elevated liver values but they are still TEN TIMES normal.
    That said, the fact your bilirubin is normal is a good sign.

I'd still re-test soon just to put me at ease. If you ever want a more conclusive answer for AS-induced toxicity, request a GGT in addition to the standard liver panels

As previously recommended, no training 2-3 days prior to the test and no Tylenol so as to rule out the the potential for false positives
    Good advice here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

8. Okay, finally off these stupid opiates. Idk what the hell was going on with me, but its fixed now. The opiates/tylenol definitely were skewing the numbers, as I was told by my doctor. I am going to have bloods done again when the TRSv2 and torem PCT has finished. I have definitely lost weight as I have been sick and bed ridden for a few weeks. I am much better now. I will give everyone a report as to how my first gym session goes in about 2hrs. I am really looking forward to seeing what I can still throw around, gonna start slow though.

My current PCT protocol has been:

I tapered off letro to 0.5mgEOD for a week or so, I overlapped 3caps erase / day with this and am still taking hte erase. zero gyno symptoms atm.
    SERM: torem day1 120, day2-4 100mg, day 5-10 60mg, day 11-now 30mg
    PP testosterone recovery stack w toco 8 taking as directed
    lots of DAA
    lots of food

When (should?) I run any formastanzol? 2wks post pct?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Okay, finally off these stupid opiates. Idk what the hell was going on with me, but its fixed now. The opiates/tylenol definitely were skewing the numbers, as I was told by my doctor. I am going to have bloods done again when the TRSv2 and torem PCT has finished. I have definitely lost weight as I have been sick and bed ridden for a few weeks. I am much better now. I will give everyone a report as to how my first gym session goes in about 2hrs. I am really looking forward to seeing what I can still throw around, gonna start slow though.

My current PCT protocol has been:

I tapered off letro to 0.5mgEOD for a week or so, I overlapped 3caps erase / day with this and am still taking hte erase. zero gyno symptoms atm.
    SERM: torem day1 120, day2-4 100mg, day 5-10 60mg, day 11-now 30mg
    PP testosterone recovery stack w toco 8 taking as directed
    lots of DAA
    lots of food

When (should?) I run any formastanzol? 2wks post pct?
    Thats a tough question because that is a steroidal suicide inhibitor that can convert into 4-hydroxy-testosterone. Which could hinder or at least NOT boost test levels.

It could work just great and not interfere with recovery, but you have a chance that it could too..

-Matt

10. Can you get Aromasin (Exemestane)? If you are going to use an AI in PCT, that should be the go to. I am against any Formestane product in PCT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

11. X2. I'm still a fan of ramping up an AI while ramping down a SERM. Or using an OTC PCT like the TRS and then ramping up an AI during.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Can you get Aromasin (Exemestane)? If you are going to use an AI in PCT, that should be the go to. I am against any Formestane product in PCT.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    X2. I'm still a fan of ramping up an AI while ramping down a SERM. Or using an OTC PCT like the TRS and then ramping up an AI during.
    I am a little more than two weeks into the TRS... I have been taking 3 caps a day or erase to come off the long letro taper I was on... Are you saying I need to ramp UP my dose of erase (AI)? I could get aromosin... but not in time for all of this.

13. No I would start to taper, everything...I still don't understand the AI purpose and especially ramping up the AI at the end of PCT? Maybe BBG can explain...

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    No I would start to taper, everything...I still don't understand the AI purpose and especially ramping up the AI at the end of PCT? Maybe BBG can explain...
    I'd assume it is due to high estrogen levels being suppressive (he has spoken on this before). I am going to be doing TRS/SERM/aromasin this cycle, but I won't be ramping up, just a very low/moderate dose.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM