People who have used SUPERDROL/M-DROL

shay14

Awards
or other clones, i've got 2 questions

1) How much weight did you put on?

2) Did people question/ ask if you were on something?

3) describe your mood/feeling

thanks

xtreme1087

Awards
I ran an M-drol cycle around a couple years ago when I was PH ignorant. It was my first cycle and I stacked it with Epistane, both methyl compounds. Not very smart, especially for a first cycle. I was smart enough to preload milk thistle and hawthorn berry 2 weeks prior, during, and post cycle. I did have good gains off it. Oh, I also stacked Activate Xtreme with it. I wasn't the easiest person to get along with the 3rd week lol. I was quick to frustration. I never really got angry, but I was upset a lot. It was great for the gym! I put on some good size and strength with it too. I didn't experience any physical sides. Had a little bacne, but it wasn't bad and it went away quick.

Run a PCT with a SERM! Clomid preferred, or nolva. I was dumb and knew nothing about a proper PCT at the time and ran Reversitrol and Post Cycle Support for a PCT. Needless to say I lost nearly everything.

I have since spent lots of time studying and researching PH's, AAS, proper cycles, and PCT's and have moved up to the dark side. I did use M-drol to kickstart a test E cycle awhile ago. It worked very well, and it's cheap. It's just a toxic little sob, so take proper support supps with it and drink lots of water!

shay14

Awards
Nice.

and will be starting cycle in a week.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Myself and three co-workers have all run various SD clones over the past two years. Most of us gained 15-20 pounds at times and have kept 10. But, we have all plateaued on the 20mg dose, and aren't willing to venture any higher to see additional gains. Remember, most AAS results are dose dependent. Our only real side effect of note was the extreme lethargy with SD, and if you use a preworkout to get you going, your elevated BP becomes a REAL danger factor.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

thanks
1) had to say as i also used test and deca with it (i would never run an oral wthout a test base) but about 7lb (acually muscle) after the 12 week cycle (beastdrol / superdrol was 20mg ed for 6 weeks)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 10 days in right now, doing a Andromass run with a mdrol kickstart, 8 lbs gained and feel strong as he!l. I'm thinking the size gain is going to be hard to hide with this run. Muscles are already growing and its very easy to feel.

shay14

Awards
About 10 days in right now, doing a Andromass run with a mdrol kickstart, 8 lbs gained and feel strong as he!l. I'm thinking the size gain is going to be hard to hide with this run. Muscles are already growing and its very easy to feel.
damn, nearly pound a day, pretty awesome, hows the mood?

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I had previous experience with gear and PH. I have been off SD for about a couple of weeks. I ran four weeks at 20. I tried 30 for a few days but I thought I was going to die. I bridged to Epi at 30 for the last 7 days of the SD. I then bumped up the Epi to 60 and have actually increased my gains, and I feel great now. Initially, I lost a little weight and strength but I now have more than rebounded.

I did the m-stane clone. I felt really bad almost the whole time If I didn't take cycle support, I could not have used it.

I gained like 10 lbs while on a high protein cutting diet. I did not cut by choice, I wanted to bulk. I felt so bad and had almost no appetite, I just couldn't get in that many calories, but I did down a ton of shakes and chicken. I lost maybe 10 lbs of fat, but that is a guess. I gained great size and my strength went through the roof. My workouts were intense and my pumps were intense and sometimes almost debilitating. If not for the taurine, I would not have been able to workout and even walk at times due to back pumps.

I can't stress enough how horrible the sides were. I felt so tired and napped whenever I could find 15 minutes or more but I guess that is good for gains. My piss was fluorescent yellow and smelled strange, but that may have been the support supps.

It was the worst that I have ever felt in my 29 years but it works like hell with side effects that are hell.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thanks
1) 15-20 Pounds

2) Yes people that know, just know. Other people you just tell them creatine and a lot of food

3) Felt like too much effort to walk from the couch to the fridge/wanted to nap all the time. but strong as a f uck in the gym and loving the new muscle mass.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had previous experience with gear and PH. I have been off SD for about a couple of weeks. I ran four weeks at 20. I tried 30 for a few days but I thought I was going to die. I bridged to Epi at 30 for the last 7 days of the SD. I then bumped up the Epi to 60 and have actually increased my gains, and I feel great now. Initially, I lost a little weight and strength but I now have more than rebounded.

I did the m-stane clone. I felt really bad almost the whole time If I didn't take cycle support, I could not have used it.

I gained like 10 lbs while on a high protein cutting diet. I did not cut by choice, I wanted to bulk. I felt so bad and had almost no appetite, I just couldn't get in that many calories, but I did down a ton of shakes and chicken. I lost maybe 10 lbs of fat, but that is a guess. I gained great size and my strength went through the roof. My workouts were intense and my pumps were intense and sometimes almost debilitating. If not for the taurine, I would not have been able to workout and even walk at times due to back pumps.

I can't stress enough how horrible the sides were. I felt so tired and napped whenever I could find 15 minutes or more but I guess that is good for gains. My piss was fluorescent yellow and smelled strange, but that may have been the support supps.

It was the worst that I have ever felt in my 29 years but it works like hell with side effects that are hell.
Have you done it starting at 10mg before? I would have quit for sure if I started at 20 like you did. The headaches were bad the first 48 hours for me but it seemed my body got used to the compound after that time and now about 10 days in I'm thinking about going 20mg for the next two weeks. Definitely don't want to jump to a high dose the first week doing something like sdrol, unless you know how your body handles it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) 15-20 Pounds

2) Yes people that know, just know. Other people you just tell them creatine and a lot of food

3) Felt like too much effort to walk from the couch to the fridge/wanted to nap all the time. but strong as a f uck in the gym and loving the new muscle mass.
Good way of putting it!

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
SD gained me 20lbs, kept 10lbs. Most noticeable thing you keep with SD, imo, is the strength gains. You will experience insane amounts of strength... it makes muscles incredible dense. Very, very effective AAS.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I love SD, focking hate the sides. Gains r great and just the muscle fullness and density is above par. Same goes with the strength gains. Lethargy is a motherf*cker, I couldn't sleep enough but when it was gym time I went ape sh*t every workout. The back pumps get pretty bad for me at 20 mg and horrid at 30 mg. All in all its worth it, gonna experiment next with 10 mg for 6 weeks, hopefully sides will b non-existent.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I been running 10mg along with AH at 6 pills a day. I'm maintaining 190lbs and am not dealing with lethargy or back pumps or any sides really. my diet is incredibly clean, though. I will get bloods after this is over, but I plan on running another 4 wks of AH and will prob keep taking the SD at 10mg/day... fcuk it. AH + SD is the tits. Muscle density and fullness is through the roof along with strength. This is by far my favorite combo I've tried.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love SD, focking hate the sides. Gains r great and just the muscle fullness and density is above par. Same goes with the strength gains. Lethargy is a motherf*cker, I couldn't sleep enough but when it was gym time I went ape sh*t every workout. The back pumps get pretty bad for me at 20 mg and horrid at 30 mg. All in all its worth it, gonna experiment next with 10 mg for 6 weeks, hopefully sides will b non-existent.
I dealt with the Lethargy with a large increase in my caffeine consumption, I never had any BP issues so the extra caffeine wasn't an issue for me.

shay14

Awards
SD gained me 20lbs, kept 10lbs. Most noticeable thing you keep with SD, imo, is the strength gains. You will experience insane amounts of strength... it makes muscles incredible dense. Very, very effective AAS.
10lbs loss?

that's pretty significant

anyhing went wrong?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I dealt with the Lethargy with a large increase in my caffeine consumption, I never had any BP issues so the extra caffeine wasn't an issue for me.
I should have done this when I was taking higher doses, but at 10 mg I had no lethargy.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have done this when I was taking higher doses, but at 10 mg I had no lethargy.
If 10mgs does the job for you with no sides thats awesome, the bottle will last you that much longer.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10lbs loss?

that's pretty significant

anyhing went wrong?
With such a wet compound it is obvious that you will be gaining a lot of water weight. The 10 lbs stripped is usually weight that wasn't helping you in the gym so much as it was the visual bloat. Ten "good" lbs gained off of a cycle is a good bar to set as a success in my book.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With such a wet compound it is obvious that you will be gaining a lot of water weight. The 10 lbs stripped is usually weight that wasn't helping you in the gym so much as it was the visual bloat. Ten "good" lbs gained off of a cycle is a good bar to set as a success in my book.
Superdrol for me is pretty dry.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I been running 10mg along with AH at 6 pills a day. I'm maintaining 190lbs and am not dealing with lethargy or back pumps or any sides really. my diet is incredibly clean, though. I will get bloods after this is over, but I plan on running another 4 wks of AH and will prob keep taking the SD at 10mg/day... fcuk it. AH + SD is the tits. Muscle density and fullness is through the roof along with strength. This is by far my favorite combo I've tried.
Adding AH or stanodrol is a very good idea. My diet is stupid clean too, which is always good. From now on though I'm keeping the dose at 10 mg, I like slower gradual gains, plus the questioning is f*cking annoying lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If 10mgs does the job for you with no sides thats awesome, the bottle will last you that much longer.
Yeah it actually does, I'm happy with that. That means two 6 week cycles out of one bottle for super cheap, I can't complain.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like slower gradual gains, plus the questioning is f*cking annoying lol.
What the questioning of how you're getting so big?? I don't mind that at all, just tell em you're Lifting Heavy and Bulking!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What the questioning of how you're getting so big?? I don't mind that at all, just tell em you're Lifting Heavy and Bulking!
Lmao that's what I say! But there's always some wise older guys that r like "Your full of sh*t" lol

shay14

Awards
10lbs of weight is alot, i mean, most things i heard about superdrol is that it produces pretty dry gains

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao that's what I say! But there's always some wise older guys that r like "Your full of sh*t" lol
After you tell them you've been eating like a horse...Go with the OLd.....STEROIDS!!! Why Thank You.. I'll take that as a compliment.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards

thanks
Put on usually 15 pounds keep around 8-9 if done right.
People sometimes would say things about how big I was getting but it wasn't like they said I was juicing.
Mood feeling doesn't really change for me at all besides having more energy and feeling stronger all the time.

I usually run a good 3 weeks into EPI or just a solo 4 week cycle at 10/20/20/20.
I handle it very well with almost no sides but week 4 I'm tired alot (lethargy). Pct my energy comes right back.
Torem/Nolva is my PCT of choice along with creatine to try and make up for the glycogen that's not being stored in abundance cause of the SD.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
After you tell them you've been eating like a horse...Go with the OLd.....STEROIDS!!! Why Thank You.. I'll take that as a compliment.
I go with that and "Creatine bro the **** makes me swell" lol I'm serious people buy it I think

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thanks
2 questions? lol

anyway....
1) First couple days I got 12lbs of water weight on
2) Ppl have always asked if I was on something regardless. I did get noticebly bigger though as my workout buddy said that the mdrol was treating me well.
3) I feel pretty good, kinda lethargic. Usually always hungry. Muscles feel full and strong. But in the mornings my muscles feel really sore, just gotta get um moving and they pretty much start going work.