Help with PCT after 3 weeks of HDrol

kdirt

Awards
I had been taking HDrol for 3 weeks, saw some okay results, but I think Im noticing some slight hair loss which freaked me out today. I had been washing my hair with Nizoral 2% every 2-3 days too. Maybe this is just all in my head cause Im paranoid, but my hair loss just isnt worth it to me.

So I have CEL PCT Assist, DAA Caps and Nolvadex 10mg tabs on hand. How should I use it since I cut my cycle short by 3 weeks? Should I still use my Cycle assist as well? Will the DAA cause hair loss?

Thanks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got just the solution for you:

Do PCT as follows:

Nolva 10/10/10/10
CEL PCT Assist as directed for 4 weeks
DAA 3g/day for 4 weeks
Toco-8 (for test boosting and hair treatment)

Buy two bottles of Toco-8 and take one scoop daily. It boosts LH sensitivity which helps increase t-levels but it also works pretty good at hair regrowth if you continue to use it for long periods of time. Two bottles is 4 months supply @ 1 scoop daily.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
u could get away with just finishing the cycle assist and goin to just DAA post cycle at 3g a day for the next 30days and no it wont cause hair loss lol. if u really feel the need run the nolva 20/10/10 anything more will be way overkill as ur probably barely shutdown. personally i wouldnt waste my nolva and save it for a future cycle

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i was typing at the same time as feuledpassion i guess didnt see his post but yeah that seems logical as well. i just cant imagine any noticable sides from halo what were u running it at

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was typing at the same time as feuledpassion i guess didnt see his post but yeah that seems logical as well. i just cant imagine any noticable sides from halo what were u running it at
It's hard to tell if Nolva would really be needed. But I say use a low dose jic

kdirt

Awards
I started at 50mg the first week and jumped to 75mg the last 2 weeks. I dont even know if it caused any hair loss, but Im just super paranoid about it. I guess it doesnt help that I just cut my hair shorter which may have led me to believe im thinning. My hair line is solid and in tact and will never thin out just from the way it is genetically, but its the middle of my head that isnt as thick as it used to be when I was younger(29 now).

I really want to finish this cycle, but just dont know if its worth it. I guess I shoulda grabbed some finasteride first. Thanks for all the responses.

kdirt

Awards
I've got just the solution for you:

Do PCT as follows:

Nolva 10/10/10/10
CEL PCT Assist as directed for 4 weeks
DAA 3g/day for 4 weeks
Toco-8 (for test boosting and hair treatment)

Buy two bottles of Toco-8 and take one scoop daily. It boosts LH sensitivity which helps increase t-levels but it also works pretty good at hair regrowth if you continue to use it for long periods of time. Two bottles is 4 months supply @ 1 scoop daily.
That Toco-8 looks pretty good, have you tried it out before? Maybe I should just get that and finish out this cycle =)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I have. While I have not taken it long enough to benefit from it's hair regenerating benefits, I have taken it in PCT. My very first PCT which was PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack about 3 or 4 years ago I believe ( cant remember exactly ). Anyways, it worked well with my other stuff to get things back to normal fairly quickly. I might add that it sufficed after using Tren-Extreme for 4 weeks. However, I have a bottle/tub waiting to be opened at Christmas and in which I will start taking 1 scoop daily.