trying dbol for the first time!

firsttime29

Awards
Im trying a 6 week cycle of dbol for the first time. I'm trying to findout what I should take with it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
hey, I just did 6 weeks of dbol @ 30mg/day for a kickstart and REGRET it. test-P would be much better IMO.
Dbol even at a low dose with all the precautions taken sent my liver enzymes through the roof, bottomed out my HDL, and made me slightly anemic "dbol is one of the only, if not the only steroid that drops RBC".

I did test-P for my first cycle, and liked it MUCH better.

if you do decide to go for the dbol I would recommend bloodwork halfway through and again at the end. most people don't react as strongly as I did, but a few do. Just be careful!!

xtreme1087

Awards
If you want to run dbol for 6 weeks, I would recommend you run it 4 weeks and also run test e along side it for 10-12 weeks. That'd be a great stack allowing for great gains. I'm not a fan of running orals much longer than 4 weeks. You can run an oral for 4 weeks along with an injectable and get better gains any day. You'll want to take a good organ protectant with it like Organ Shield. There are a ton to choose from. Preload milk thistle and hawthorn berry 2 weeks prior to cycle and continue it 2 weeks after.

Hope you have a PCT already ON HAND including but certainly not limited to a SERM! Drink lots of water!

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should have 5-15mgs.

hey, I just did 6 weeks of dbol @ 30mg/day for a kickstart and REGRET it. test-P would be much better IMO.
Dbol even at a low dose with all the precautions taken sent my liver enzymes through the roof, bottomed out my HDL, and made me slightly anemic "dbol is one of the only, if not the only steroid that drops RBC".

if you do decide to go for the dbol I would recommend bloodwork halfway through and again at the end. most people don't react as strongly as I did, but a few do. Just be careful!!

pokerfien

Awards
i just started a dbol cycle today, have you started yours yet???

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

I would say, that if everyone got bloodwork done after dbol, 95% of the results would be like this, you have to expect these sides

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I would say, that if everyone got bloodwork done after dbol, 95% of the results would be like this, you have to expect these sides
I dunno the guys on here seemed to think that my enzymes were MUCH more elevated than normal and that I should avoid dbol altogether

pokerfien

Awards
I just joined a few days ago and i can allready see this is the wrong place to ask for advice for a dbol cycle, elitefitness forum was soo much more helpfull with so many quick replies, you wont get stupid replies telling u not to do it or how stupid it will be but simply answering your questions and giving the best advice that they can regarding that matter. My advice is ask for help else where. That is not to say that its not a good place to ask about other steroids, if you do another steroid this may be just as good, i dont know.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two words: Black Liver!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't see why anyone would wanna run dbol in there cycle. SD is way better and minimal bloat, if any.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dbol 6weeka 50mg!

pokerfien

Awards
Two words: Black Liver!
Lol like i sayd yet another unhelpfull remark lmao! point proven. 50mg for 6weeks is maybe a lil high i wouldnt personally do it for 6 weeks but it has been done at higher doses with out problem liver toxidity is over exagerated and the liver is the fastest re generating organ in the body. Fl3x magnum sayd the same remark " black liver" to me when i mentioned i was doing a 4-6week cycle at 20-30mg depending on how i react... LOL!

pokerfien

Awards
Either you know nothing about the body or dbol or you are just here to pass the time and feel compeled to make stupid comments on peoples threads that are asking for help to give this place a bad name?? its pointless why do it if you have no good advice to give just let it be lol what is the need!? waist of your time and theirs.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either you know nothing about the body or dbol or you are just here to pass the time and feel compeled to make stupid comments on peoples threads that are asking for help to give this place a bad name?? its pointless why do it if you have no good advice to give just let it be lol what is the need!? waist of your time and theirs.
Yeah....out of all 4,000+ posts I have somehow managed to give this place a bad name?
Right.
If you see me making a smart remark instead of giving an answer, the most obvious reason is because I don't feel like doing someone else's leg work for them.
You want an answer on how to rub dbol? It's called google. Get to it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also don't see how someone can expect to get help on here when their first post says "what should I take with my dbol?"
Need much much much more information from the OP than that.
I also don't like seeing "I have lots of experience with steroids, I am wondering what steroid I should take to add lots of mass in a short period of time."
The answer is Black Liver.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I also don't see how someone can expect to get help on here when their first post says "what should I take with my dbol?"
Need much much much more information from the OP than that.
I also don't like seeing "I have lots of experience with steroids, I am wondering what steroid I should take to add lots of mass in a short period of time."
The answer is Black Liver.
I couldn't have said this any better than u did. 10 times out of 10 u should b running test with anything.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
50mg dbol will not cause liver failure. I have been on this site for many years this is a second account, ppl on here recent yrs over state how harsh these orals are, yes some ppl can't handle it, for a majority of ppl 50mg is not a big deal. I myself ran sd30mg Anadrol 50mg for 8-9wks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg dbol will not cause liver failure. I have been on this site for many years this is a second account, ppl on here recent yrs over state how harsh these orals are, yes some ppl can't handle it, for a majority of ppl 50mg is not a big deal. I myself ran sd30mg Anadrol 50mg for 8-9wks
I don't advise anybody run one of Jasen's cycles lol :p

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
And I advise you shut the fukc up

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm kidding, yeah mine r rough, injust don't believe dbol is harmful, Anadrol either. I'd say be very careful of m1t and avoid stacking until ur smart about it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm kidding, yeah mine r rough, injust don't believe dbol is harmful, Anadrol either. I'd say be very careful of m1t and avoid stacking until ur smart about it
I ran my dbol up to 60 and that was taken with androseries stuff and their "enhanced delivery" and no sides. Yet I see others with horror stories at 20. Some people are just freaks lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yea some ppl should just stay away from orals, still do this day IMO test only 800-1000wk is the best 4-5 months I'll experience

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy hell that seems pretty high.

pokerfien

Awards
Yeah....out of all 4,000+ posts I have somehow managed to give this place a bad name?
Right.
If you see me making a smart remark instead of giving an answer, the most obvious reason is because I don't feel like doing someone else's leg work for them.
You want an answer on how to rub dbol? It's called google. Get to it.
Yes indeed you have.. you and people like you give it a bad name. If you dont feel like doing some one elses leg work for them then simply dont post! LOL. Why come in here and make stupid remarks that make some one feel like no one gives a **** and that they came to the wrong place. If you dont feel like doing their leg work which is understandable then simply dont, no harm done. This way the person who asked the stupid question can keep checking for support and advice from some one that does want to help instead of feeling stupid and rejected by people that were born knowing everything, places like these are made so people can help eachother and pass on good advice and constructive opinions. He should have done alot more research granted but he didnt so he should be pointed in the right direction by some one who knows better.

pokerfien

Awards
Either way i honestly dont give a fuk what you do i was simply saying what needed to be sayd so other people are not turned off seeking help in forums like these and end up doing the wrong thing and cause serious harm to themselves out of fear to ask a question for sounding stupid and having people talk crap instead of helping.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bunch of words that nobody has time to read
Are you done talking yet?
OP came to the wrong board if you want to get technical. AM is not an anabolic steroids forum. If you don't believe me, go ask the admin.
I'm sure you knew that already though, with your 9 posts and all.

Back on topic.
OP. Google is your friend.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
people run dbol at 60 - 120 are getting underdosed gear, 5 blue hearts a day is all you need, stay away from junk distrubitors

xtreme1087

Awards
people run dbol at 60 - 120 are getting underdosed gear, 5 blue hearts a day is all you need, stay away from junk distrubitors
Yeah, look out for bunk crap. Everybody's body is going to react different. Some guys can take 60mgs ed and be golden while others take 30mgs and get all kinds of sides.

If you want to run 50mgs of dbol, then do it, but use your head. Start with 50mgs and if you start to feel sides, take appropriate action. Have a good AI on hand like Aromisin, my AI of choice, have your PCT ALREADY ON HAND CONSISTING OF A AT LEAST A SERM, and take proper support supps, multi V, and omega-3s. Preload hawthorn berry and milk thistle 2 weeks prior, continue it throughout cycle or use something like Cycle Assist or some other organ support. You be the judge of what works and what doesn't for you since you're the one who has to live with the results.

pokerfien

Awards
Yeah im almost done since i made my point and no one disagreed. If he came to the wrong board or not its besides the point im sure you are aware of this being a member since jan 2010 with your 4,536 posts lol. You are saying if he came to the wrong post instead of redirecting him, letign him know or helping him just make smart comments instead lol good one. Ok im done lol you are a waist of my time i will no lnonger view or write a message on this website thanks to you. :) yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good bye all and good luck

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You haven't given him one bit of useful info. OP is a troll and so are you. Probably same person with two accounts. The fact that you can't spell just further solidifies my suspicion.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah im almost done since i made my point and no one disagreed. If he came to the wrong board or not its besides the point im sure you are aware of this being a member since jan 2010 with your 4,536 posts lol. You are saying if he came to the wrong post instead of redirecting him, letign him know or helping him just make smart comments instead lol good one. Ok im done lol you are a waist of my time i will no lnonger view or write a message on this website thanks to you. :) yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good bye all and good luck
Trolling hard u should leave bro, your just looking like an idiot.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hahahaha lmfao you guys ar di*ks. I love it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hahahaha lmfao you guys ar di*ks. I love it
Lol some of these guys deserve it though. Who the fock does a dbol only cycle cuz they don't wanna pin test? If u don't want to pin, then stick to PH/DS.