HELP WITH THIS STACK

Redsox0432

Awards
So im 21 years old and play college baseball.
Im looking to do a quick 4 week over winter vacation.

Hdrol
with life support during cycle and post

then run novadex xt

would appreciate suggestions

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
novadex xt is not meant for PCT and will actually keep shutting you down harder. good luck getting boners after this. SERM or no cycle man. do your research. in the PCT section do you see anyone doing anything like this? take a look at some logs.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
the single most common and annoying thing on this site. i cant stand gaspari for naming their product that.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
the single most common and annoying thing on this site. i cant stand gaspari for naming their product that.[/QUOTE i wonder if they knew that when they named it novadex xt. I'm gonna market a nasal spray called CLOMIST and see how many suckers I can get.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ill admit I was one of em....... About 2007

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
the single most common and annoying thing on this site. i cant stand gaspari for naming their product that.[/QUOTE i wonder if they knew that when they named it novadex xt. I'm gonna market a nasal spray called CLOMIST and see how many suckers I can get.
of course. they have scientists and chemists behind all this. plenty of designers and marketers. do you know how much is put into these at the level of gaspari? i think the guy rich who owns it is a huge juice head. hes like 50 and jacked. i know people who know him through the industry. that was their target.