First PH Cycle: EPISTANE

NONOBSTRUXIT

Awards
I'm looking to start my first PH cycle. I'm a CPT, and to this point have always been all natural..

After research, I've concluded that EPISTANE is the best bet for my first cycle.. It's a mild PH with minimal Side Effects, and still great gains for first-time cycles..

I would much appreciate critique on my plan as far as the cycle goes, and a few answers if you guys can help.. I'm planning on running a log on this cycle once I get the kinks worked out.

IN CYCLE:
Epistane Black Label.. 20/30/40/40
CEL Cycle Assist

POST CYCLE:
NOLVA *Suggested Dosage?*
CEL Cycle Assist
(SOME DAA Product)

_

I already have the Epi.. But as far as the nolva goes, I'm not sure whether to go with the pill or liquid..
w w w . Nolva . net - liquid..
http : // canada-express-mall . com/products/nolvadex . htm - Pills..

Which would the BEST option? And do you have any better sources.. And Dosage? Ive researched nolva use a bit, but not for this exact cycle

_

And finally, what would be the best test booster to run along side it in Post cycle?

Thanks in advance!

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I'm looking to start my first PH cycle. I'm a CPT, and to this point have always been all natural..

After research, I've concluded that EPISTANE is the best bet for my first cycle.. It's a mild PH with minimal Side Effects, and still great gains for first-time cycles..

I would much appreciate critique on my plan as far as the cycle goes, and a few answers if you guys can help.. I'm planning on running a log on this cycle once I get the kinks worked out.

IN CYCLE:
CEL Cycle Assist

POST CYCLE:
CEL Cycle Assist
(SOME DAA Product)

_

I already have the Epi.. But as far as the nolva goes, I'm not sure whether to go with the pill or liquid..

Which would the BEST option? And do you have any better sources.. And Dosage? Ive researched nolva use a bit, but not for this exact cycle

_

And finally, what would be the best test booster to run along side it in Post cycle?

Thanks in advance!
Push that to 6 weeks bro. Your dosage looks good... So like 20/30/40/40/40/40

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Is cycle assist meant to be on cycle or pct? Havent used this one, but if its for liver support, I would think its meant for on cycle (+/- pct).

I would add erase or formastanzol to PCT just to make sure there is no aromatization going on. (shouldnt be necessary on cycle as epi is mild and not known to commonly cause gyno)

DAA is a great test booster for PCT, and cheap as well.

I have only used liquid SERMs, so I can't speak to pills vs liquid, other than I havent had any *unexpected* (these drugs do have side effects that everyone should be prepared for should they occur) issues with liquids.

NONOBSTRUXIT

Awards
Thanks MDiocre. Great advice. I will push it to 6 weeks, and throw in the Forma.
The Cycle Assist is a in cycle, which I'll prolly extend to the whole time. It's a liver assist, yeah.

I've heard all of the common side effects of Nolva. Any that you feel were specific to you??

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Push that to 6 weeks bro. Your dosage looks good... So like 20/30/40/40/40/40

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Is cycle assist meant to be on cycle or pct? Havent used this one, but if its for liver support, I would think its meant for on cycle (+/- pct).

I would add erase or formastanzol to PCT just to make sure there is no aromatization going on. (shouldnt be necessary on cycle as epi is mild and not known to commonly cause gyno)

DAA is a great test booster for PCT, and cheap as well.

I have only used liquid SERMs, so I can't speak to pills vs liquid, other than I havent had any *unexpected* (these drugs do have side effects that everyone should be prepared for should they occur) issues with liquids.
Epi doesn't aromatize.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Epi doesn't aromatize.
Notice i was specific about saying an AI in pct, and not on the epi.

Was talking about rebound gyno in pct, a result of shutdown... Whether its SD or Epi.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
"I would add erase or formastanzol to PCT just to make sure there is no aromatization going on."

so what would aromatize?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
"I would add erase or formastanzol to PCT just to make sure there is no aromatization going on."

so what would aromatize?
Nothing....epi is also kinda a gyno killer..... But still could get some after if no pct....

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
For your T-booster I would go with NTBM HCGen. It's the best one I've tried so far. DTP is a good one also but I've had some issues with delivery from their site.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
How do all males produce estrogen? (regardless if theyre on a PH, never taken a ph, in between cycles, in pct, whatever)

Aromatase.

Im talking about estrogen control via inhibiting a naturally occuring physiologic process.

GTB

Awards

IN CYCLE:
CEL Cycle Assist

POST CYCLE:
CEL Cycle Assist
(SOME DAA Product)

_

_

Thanks in advance!
Looks good bro. I started my first ph two weeks ago. I also choose Epi as well. I would consider Taurine for back pumps , and Hawthorne Berries for BP. Take the Hawthorne before you start the cycle. Thought about four weeks as well, but I have bumped it to six 30/30/40/40/40/50. Just my opinion.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

IN CYCLE:
CEL Cycle Assist

POST CYCLE:
CEL Cycle Assist
(SOME DAA Product)

_

_

Thanks in advance!
Remember EPi is high anabolic and not androgenic. It also will NOT convert to estrogen. You maybe have heard of some users getting "delayed onset gyno" after ceasing the epi cycle. This is usually from having DHT--your androgenic profile driven so low in ratio to anabolic profile. I would like to see you stack Epi with stanodrol or AndroHard v3 ---which will drive your DHT-->androgenic profile higher.

Also -- why use a serm or AI pct? Since Epi wont aromatize, there wont be high estorgen floating around PCT....just give your endocrine system everything that it needs during this sensitive time period.

testosterone conversion factor-1 to initiate the pulse of signaling hormones (LH & FSH).
EndoAMP max to supply the cell with phosphalipids to ensure proper anabolic response to d-aspartic acid.
Sustain Alpha topical to keep lead in your pencil and keep mood up to avoid depression.

-Matt

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Remember EPi is high anabolic and not androgenic. It also will NOT convert to estrogen. You maybe have heard of some use..Also -- why use a serm or AI pct? Since Epi wont aromatize, there wont be high estorgen floating around PCT....just give your endocrine system everything that it needs during this sensitive time period.

-Matt
You sound like you understand things... But you seem to imply that the only way gyno can occur is if someone is taking a PH that binds to aromatase?

I'd agree that that is ONE way it can occur, and that the OP is much less likely to get gyno when using epi vs. say superdrol. But there are other ways gyno occurs, and believe it or not people still get gyno with nonaromatizing phs, either during or after cycle.

Here are 2 situations that can occur as a result of a cycle with a nonaromatizing ph. Both situations still involve aromatase, not because the ph is binding to it, but because thats how all of us are producing estrogen all the time To some degree (unless you are beer bonging letro).

1) People can get gyno even when they have little estrogen... But how? Because they have an even lower amount of testerone... In pct, when shut down, even with a serm, there can be a period when T plummets and E becomes greater than T (this is why SERMs are recommended in PCTs, even Epi). This estrogen is naturally occuring in all males, and is indeed the result of the enzyme atomatase (which is where an AI can help). An increased E:T ratio can lead to gyno, even if the estrogen level is low - as long as T has been reduced to an even lower levtl. The key is that the reduced T *is* is due to the shutdown caused by a ph. Most effective PHs cause shutdown, even epi. An AI will "control" estrogen during pct by inhibiting your body's natural production of it.

2) Another way gyno comes into play during pct is post serm rebound... A serm like nolva blocks estrogen from binding to breast tissue, thereby preventing the development of glandular breast tissue. This is good in the short term, and is one of the reasons many recommend serms in pct for any PH that causes shutdown (EVEN NONAROMATIZING PH'S LIKE EPI). While on the nolva, your body ramps up its own estrogen production (via aromatase) and it makes no difference whether or not the ph you took last week aromatizes. Then, as you come off the nolva, youve got all this estrogen built up, but no more nolva to guard the E receptors in your breasts. Boom, gyno! This is simply a natural negative feedback response to perceived estrogen deficit by your body's receptors. An AI would help in this situation by blocking your own body's natural estrogen production (which occurs by PH-independent aromatization).

Youre all right in mentioning that epi doesnt aromatize. Its probably the most important factor gyno-wise.

But for those gyno-prone, or those who have already gotten gyno from nonaromatizing ph's, recognize that there are multiple ways in which ph's lead to gyno.

GTB

Awards
1) People can get gyno even when they have little estrogen... But how? Because they have an even lower amount of testerone... In pct, when shut down, even with a serm, there can be a period when T plummets and E becomes greater than T (this is why SERMs are recommended in PCTs, even Epi). This estrogen is naturally occuring in all males, and is indeed the result of the enzyme atomatase (which is where an AI can help). An increased E:T ratio can lead to gyno, even if the estrogen level is low - as long as T has been reduced to an even lower levtl. The key is that the reduced T *is* is due to the shutdown caused by a ph. Most effective PHs cause shutdown, even epi. An AI will "control" estrogen during pct by inhibiting your body's natural production of it.

I agree completely. I have gyno because I had low test(167) over an extended period of time. I am on trt now, and gyno is significantly reduced. I am in the week two of an Epi cycle, and I am getting leaner(reducing bf), and gaining mass(up 6lbs).

Last edited:
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys -- that was what I was implying.

EPI will and CAN cause gyno due to it being Highly anabolic --(shuts down testosterone into the gutter) --also low androgenic --(DHT is low)

This situation makes gyno a real possibility since you have low test, low DHT, and ANY estrogen could now trigger a gyno response. You would be wise to supplement with a DHT based compound w/EPI to keep the A:A ratio fair.

Also coming off cycle You may run everything I recommended before which gives your body what it needs at that time + ID3C, DIM, low dose suicide AI's ..etc...

Matt