• First Up Vote
Running it as my test base but do I keep taking it during my PCT. Thanks

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Running it as my test base but do I keep taking it during my PCT. Thanks
I would recommend against it --- you are running it as your "Test Base" so that essentially means as a "TRT" like base product, which converts into androgens, which will reduce HPTA function.

If you want to recover naturally discontinue the transaderm and kick start your gonads with testosterone conversion factor-1 and whatever else you like.

-Matt

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Matt got it right on. Using the transaderm as a test base (great idea) is highly effective while on cycle - its really good at keeping things in homeostasis. Anyway, when you come off the cycle, you want your endogenous testosterone production to be reactivated - running transaderm while trying to make natural test come back up is counter productive.

HCGenerate, TCF-1, toco8, TRS by primordial... all very good for PCT. Also, try some forma stanz... its GREAT GREAT GREAT

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not run Transaderm in PCT. Previous advice given by Matt porter is spot on ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Transderm will not allow you to return to normal HPTA wise....stop using it for pct and at least a few wks after it.