To PCT or not PCT ... Mmmhhh

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ok so I've runner a Sust 300 nd Stanz cycle for about 10 weeks at
Sust 300
200 raising all the way up to 400 within the last 2 weeks split in 2 pins a week
Stans
140mg a day

Results were good toward the end, but def water retention, gained about 20 some lbs and upped 2%bf

Now I have a cycle on stand by which I'll do

dbol to 60m/4wk
test at 500/12wk
and deca at 400/wk

And I don't wanna wait 2 weeks to start PCT nd then do 4 weeks of Nolva ...

So my question is ... Can I keep going? Or I have to have to have to do PCt?

Any good input will be appreciated, please speak of experience or good knowledge not "I think" ... Thank u

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Start your pct when its times bro. Hold off on that next cycle, remember time off= time on+pct. So if u were on 10 weeks with 4 weeks of pct, u take 14 weeks from gear.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
id cruise for a month on sust at like 150-250mg and then bump it up when you want to start your other cycle.

but while cruising hit hCG for a couple weeks.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Start your pct when its times bro. Hold off on that next cycle, remember time off= time on+pct. So if u were on 10 weeks with 4 weeks of pct, u take 14 weeks from gear.
So ur saying that after 10 weeks + 4 weeks of PCT I should wait 14 more weeks to start a new cycle? Holy **** thy the first time I hear of this ... I've talked to a few dudes and some have been running cycles non stop for over a year ... I ain't trying to push it that hard but that's an awfull long time ...

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
id cruise for a month on sust at like 150-250mg and then bump it up when you want to start your other cycle.

I'm out of Sust my last pin finished my last bottle ... All I have left is my second cycle gear and I have a ****load of that and Nolva ... I'm getting the HCG next week cuz I'm piggy backing of my friends order

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You'll only b off 14 weeks total, which would allow to do 2 cycles a year. How much do u need? I have friends that stay on all year long to and there gains r stagnant. Your receptors only take so much, its smarter to blast them when they're fresh.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
You'll only b off 14 weeks total, which would allow to do 2 cycles a year. How much do u need? I have friends that stay on all year long to and there gains r stagnant. Your receptors only take so much, its smarter to blast them when they're fresh.
Well my main reason is ... If I did my las pin today, start PCT monday, be done mid Jan nd start 14 week cycle so I'll be done as summer kicks nd I can drop the water weight ... This cycle will make me retain a ****load of water, specially the dBol ... Then I'll cruise all summer with HcG and Nolva (well 21 days or so) nd then take off till Oct Time frame an start another mass cycle, u think that would work? Or am I waiting my time with the PCT now since Its really not much time to recover ... I know 24 weeks is a long time to juice but is it enough to shut down my natural testosterone ? Never mind that's a stupid question lol it is

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
go into pct bro...you need it....go heavy on the LCLT to clean out your receptors.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established

This is my opinion too. Go 4-6 weeks at a low dose, then get back on cycle if you want. If you can recover from a 10 weeker, you can recover from a 20 or 30 weeker.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
This is my opinion too. Go 4-6 weeks at a low dose, then get back on cycle if you want. If you can recover from a 10 weeker, you can recover from a 20 or 30 weeker.
If i aint got sust can I do that with test e nd hcg? What wouldnt the doses be in that case?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
then do 125mg test e (half mL) every monday. or whenever your scheduled injections are. run hCG first 2-3 shots at 1000iu, then then next few at 500iu

this will give you 3 weeks of shots if doing shots every 3 days on the dot. since most hCG comes in 5000iu, or 10000iu. 5000iu is easy to work with bc you will finish the bottle before it degrades.

youll be good mang

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If i aint got sust can I do that with test e nd hcg? What wouldnt the doses be in that case?
Oh boy....so many options here...

Well, you can do the PCT approach of "time on = time off" (which of course isn't down to a science, just a "safe" cautious approach). Blood work could help determine where your at essentially...

Cruising is popular for people who monitor their health CLOSELY and also compete in BB, or sports etc.. OR for the person who simply just thrives off of looking jacked all the time as it has become far to "mental" to simply shrink down to mediocre levels...

I will say this - I am not so sure about "re-sensitizing the AR's" as that just has not been proven, however you damn sure will/should respond VERY well after 14 weeks off as by that time, you are either A.) Soft, smooth and flat from trying to maintain scale weight naturally
B.) Decently lean, significantly weaker, and deflated from maintaining BF while off hormones

So once you add back in a bad ass cycle protocol -- you are not so much "re-sensitized" you are just responding to hormones favorably since your physique has taken 2 steps back.....you will go 2 steps forward and hopefully superseed your previous on-cycle best.

When you STAY ON -- yea you dont continuously grow, but you maintain hardness, strength, and mass and in order to supersede at that point you must tweak diet, tweak hormones, tweak dosages, Add NEW COMPOUNDS etc....

Speaking the truth here guys -

-Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go into PCT. Take a lot of time off from AAS. Come back for another cycle.

You can go other routes, but I just don't see that being as safe or effective (just my .02).

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate all the input but since I the reason I started doing AAS is cuz I want results, not temporarily but continuos and next summer compete so since I'm done with this cycle and I have the dbol, teste nd Deca ready to go imma start it in 4 weeks like i planned at the beginning imma cruise on teste at a low dose with hcg nd start up the new circle come January ... AAS ain't healthy anyways do why are we talking about how healthy it is to take time off, honestly ... It's my 3 cycle I just finished but never took proper brakes or pct so I'll take a long
Brake after I finish this one ... Thanks again and I'll post how I do when I start so keep ur eyes open lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Go into PCT. Take a lot of time off from AAS. Come back for another cycle.

You can go other routes, but I just don't see that being as safe or effective (just my .02).
Thank u, finally someone agrees with me. Just do your pct and take time off. I know staying on is all a mental thing, but u reap the benefits even more when u start a cycle fresh and your primed for it. I personally don't see the point of cruising even though I am a BB.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
But I would loose do much just waiting 14 weeks, to then get back on to be at the same place or maybe even slightly bigger? That kind of looses the point of AAS in my point of view ...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
But I would loose do much just waiting 14 weeks, to then get back on to be at the same place or maybe even slightly bigger? That kind of looses the point of AAS in my point of view ...
I'm sorry bro but from what u just said your diet must b sh*tty or your training sucks. I hardly ever lose anything when I come off cycle. I still train hard and my diet is practically perfect. If u can't still make natural gains while your off, there's a problem with what your doing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have nothing more to add.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry bro but from what u just said your diet must b sh*tty or your training sucks. I hardly ever lose anything when I come off cycle. I still train hard and my diet is practically perfect. If u can't still make natural gains while your off, there's a problem with what your doing.
DO keep in mind there comes a point with your muscular development that you surely WILL NOT make gains naturally off cycle of hormones if you have been using for years and developed something that simply is extraordinary.

You can do your best not to down grade, but I am talking advanced people here....5 6' 220 --- 5 10' 270 etc.....

-Just not natural for the human body to maintain these statuses. (Of course genetics play crucial role)

-Matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
DO keep in mind there comes a point with your muscular development that you surely WILL NOT make gains naturally off cycle of hormones if you have been using for years and developed something that simply is extraordinary.

You can do your best not to down grade, but I am talking advanced people here....5 6' 220 --- 5 10' 270 etc.....

-Just not natural for the human body to maintain these statuses. (Of course genetics play crucial role)

-Matt
I agree with u 100 percent. I can just tell from the what OP is saying is that he's depending on the gear too much. If u lose a lot of your gains just because you've been off cycle for awhile, your diet probly sucks.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Not so much my diet, my party lifestyle ... Kicks my ass on the weekends, my cycle I ran on the summer had me ripped, I even did a model gig for a taning salon but the second I came off the water weight started adding nd I leaned out my diet as much as I could I'm talking I went from a (carb/pro/fat) 30/60/10 (2800 cals) to a 15/80/5-8 (1800-2200 cals) ... Still I kept going soft ... Got on the anabolic diet wagon (2/40/60) got huge but fluffy ... Let me put it to u like this
Summer cycle turibol/stanz (forgot mg sorry) dropped 3% bf and was at 172 8% bf ... Pretty awesome 6 weeks
Cycle after same thing same mgs but fairly lower results
Now (finishing this 10 week cycle),I'm at 205 13%bf and I'm pretty huge not trying to lean out till the summer that's why I wanted to rush this cycle a lil ... Btw I'm 5'11
Now u kinda see where I'm coming from?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have a party lifestyle then bodybuilding isn't really for you. You have to decide what is more important. And cut out alcohol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If you have a party lifestyle then bodybuilding isn't really for you. You have to decide what is more important. And cut out alcohol
Yeah not to mention alcohol drops your test, which will only cause a rise in estrogen. That's pretty counterproductive to building mass and staying hard.