- 09-01-2004, 07:28 PM
- 09-01-2004, 07:44 PM
I'd like to see a write up about all the prohormones out and what receptor sites they use. if anyone knows of a link or feels like educating us.
09-01-2004, 08:13 PM
This is BigCat's opinion (taking from BB.com)
With 4-diol you have too strong of a competition, vying for the same receptor enzyme. 5-diol is your best bet because of strong anabolism despite low conversion and the fact that it can upgrade the 3-beta enzyme assuring greater conversion.
09-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 11:06 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:13 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2002, 12:29 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:56 PM