1-ad powder

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i just received 9 grams of powder 1-ad from mike at 1fast to go along with the 2 bottles of ergopharm's 1-ad i already purchased (dumb move but whatever) anyway it was supposed to be labeled with the amount per 1/4 tsp ... it wasn't i called and someone was supposed to call me back but that didn't happen so i was hoping perhaps some one on here knew for sure how many mg per 1/4 tsp for the 1-ad powder

thanks

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You won't measure accurate enough with tbl. spoon.

Buy "cap'em quick" from Mike (it's about 9$ plus you
need empty caps (another 8$) and you good to go.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i ordered caps i got the "3" gelatin caps from NOW natural foods through mike they say they hold about 200 mg per cap which is perfect 1 cap 3 times a day thanks for the tip though
anyway does anyone know the answer to my original question

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
now that i'm thinking about it does it matter if i were to take all 600 mg at one dose or is it better to space them out throughout the day i just also assumed they should be spread out but i never really though about it the last time i did 1-ad i spread them out and had great success ~10 pounds gained of which i kept ~8 any input?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I don't know half life of 1-AD, but I was taking 2xdays and did just fine

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bump i called 1fast400 again today and i think i spoke with the same woman as yesterday although i'm not sure yesterday they were supposed to call me back and that hasn't happened and today they were supposed to email me and that hasn't happened so much for this wonderful custom service i heard about

does anyone know how many mg's per 1/4 tsp for 1-ad powder??

Slick2oo4

Banned
Awards
Yea on my 1-ad cycle i took one every 6 hrs.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards

I had to solve the same problem..just ordered 22gms/ 1ad....so here is my solution. 1 gram = 1000mgs ,ok the cap em quick holds 50 pills. you will need a scale, (bulk nutrition has em) measure 10grams out,,divide by 50 caps and voila! 200mgs caps...just takes a little math if you want to change that up or down...good luck

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice and i guess i'll have to go that route

but just one more time

Does anyone know how many mgs of 1-AD are in 1/4 tsp???

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just got an email back from dennis at 1fast400 its 350 mg per 1/4 tsp

MightyMouse69

Awards

I had to solve the same problem..just ordered 22gms/ 1ad....so here is my solution. 1 gram = 1000mgs ,ok the cap em quick holds 50 pills. you will need a scale, (bulk nutrition has em) measure 10grams out,,divide by 50 caps and voila! 200mgs caps...just takes a little math if you want to change that up or down...good luck
This is not correct (no to be a dick)...

The cap size (or spoon size) has NOTHING to do with the number of milligrams, it depends on the density of the powder...Please be careful, especially if you guys are doing this with substances like M1T.

You need a scale if your gonnna buy bulk.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Of course use a scale. I didn't mean to mislead anyone, but when I did this with my 22gms of 1ad I used a little pocket scale I got from 1fast
This is not correct (no to be a dick)...

The cap size (or spoon size) has NOTHING to do with the number of milligrams, it depends on the density of the powder...Please be careful, especially if you guys are doing this with substances like M1T.

You need a scale if your gonnna buy bulk.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
haha this thread's still going on eh?
i didn't even end up using it, i sold it to a buddy

dietrich

Banned
Awards
You sold it. DAMN IT! I missed out on that 1AD powder deal. If anyone has any 1AD powder they want to sell let me know. Hell I am looking to buy just about any PH"s around so let me know. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34