best hormone for strength

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. best hormone for strength


    Any opinions on what that it is? From what i have read people gain the most strength on Halotestin. I have never tried it personally, but what do guys think?


  2. FINA
  3. powerlifter6920
    powerlifter6920's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeK
    FINA

    Personal experience for strength is Fina.

    I will be trying anavar shortly, i heard you get mad strength gains, it doesn't really screw with your natural test, no estrogen related sides, and makes you appear hard. Also if you are a powerifter there is very little weight gain associated with it.

    No wonder it's so damn expensive.
    •   
       


  4. I don't think anything works better then trenblone. I believe it is stronger then halo according to bigcat. Is most defenantly safer

  5. Tren helped me put ~20 lbs on my 2 rep max in about 4 weeks.... while dieting somewhat!

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  6. Id say a tren/test suspension cycle is a pl'ers dream

  7. fina is awesome for strength, even by itself. In fact, the first thing I notice when using it is the big jump in strength. Throw in a little dbol and test and fugetaboutit.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    Id say a tren/test suspension cycle is a pl'ers dream
    yes.. fina and test base(oil or water) is great.. but really, i love 1-test cyp with test base oil.

    same stregth gains, but not as much acne. in fact you can get very lean on a 1-test cyp / test base oil stack. add 50mg ed drol and its over with.. lean and mean.

  9. Anavar is always popular with PL because of the insane increase in creatine phosphate stores it provides. At 15mg/d there was measured increase on day 3 in the study I was reading.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

  10. How about some legal stuff?

  11. so, aside from the hepatotoxicity, how good is halotestin for strength? any personal experiences?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder
    so, aside from the hepatotoxicity, how good is halotestin for strength? any personal experiences?
    VERY GOOD... halo to me is the best for an immediate lift in aggression and focus... couple that with some ec and you will be over the top.. i drop 20mg halo right before league basketball games.

  13. Those Halos made me mean as a damned snake! If I tried taking them before a basketball game, I'd foul out in the first period - and that's if I was in the stands!!!

  14. Fina,test susp and halo. Just have to remember to keep your attitude in check.....pro

  15. Not to hijack this thread but my question is along the same lines. Other than Tren what is the best for strength? Just can't handle the sides of Tren to justify its use. It rocks as far as strength though. I wish I handled it better.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chalk User
    Not to hijack this thread but my question is along the same lines. Other than Tren what is the best for strength? Just can't handle the sides of Tren to justify its use. It rocks as far as strength though. I wish I handled it better.
    Dbol, Bold Base is suppose to work well. test base

  17. Mibolerone!

  18. Dbol, Bold Base is suppose to work well. test base
    Ok, good enough. I'd have to agree. What about one that won't put alot of weight on you, though. I know that that is an uncommon goal that is not for everyone but it comes in handy every once in a while.

    Mibolerone!
    I don't know enough about this substance. Anyone enlighten me...?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Chalk User
    Ok, good enough. I'd have to agree. What about one that won't put alot of weight on you, though. I know that that is an uncommon goal that is not for everyone but it comes in handy every once in a while.

    I don't know enough about this substance. Anyone enlighten me...?
    Mibolerone is "cheque drops", and if you don't like the sides from tren don't even look at this crap. It's mainly used to increase aggression before a meet/event. A few drops under the tongue and "Hulk Smash". It's one of the most powerful drugs out there- unfortunately- it's too toxic to take enough for any sort of anabolic effect, even at like 5mg. IMO any percieved increase in strength is just that-" percieved " and due to increased aggression. Just my 2 cents.
    What sides due you get with tren? Personally, the only one I get is the lack of ability to know when to shut up and just say "yes dear"! Other than that I love the stuff. You might want to try a lower dosage or something because in my opinion, by itself, nothing touches it for strength without adding alot of bloated pounds. It's also got this rap for being really harsh, but compared to anything else i've tried(dbol,test,primo,deca) it seems to be the mildest in terms of sides, even at higher dosages (150mg/ED). But everyones different-dbol is supposed to be the breakfast of champions, and I like it, but I know alot of guys who get much more out of it than me.

    oops- took to long writing this bob beta me to it!
    Last edited by jarhead; 09-02-2004 at 05:49 PM. Reason: oops

  20. tren was absolutley great, I was so damn strong on that stuff. I did it without test like an idiot, thinking 4-AD could keep my dick from being in the dirt. I was wrong. Tren shuts you down pretty hard especially if you run it past 6 weeks. Next time I will run it with test and I am expecting amazing results! My bench went from 225x15 to 225x21 and 255x12 (I don't go heavy due to a bad left shoulder)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    Mibolerone!
    Isn't that what tyson supposedly took before he got hungry for ear in the ring???

  22. Yes, and 5mg is a reduculous dose. It's taken in doses of 100mcg.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    Yes, and 5mg is a reduculous dose. It's taken in doses of 100mcg.
    Of course it's a ridiculus dose, that was my point- That even just 5mg, enough to have strong anabolic effects, is enough to F you up. In the mcg's, you're not getting anything muscle building wise, just reaslly pissed.

  24. Well between the sleepless nights, the cough(though rare), and the sweatiness it just seemed like a lot of hasell. Don't get me wrong I really like what it does for me as far as results but I still have to be able to wake up for class and be able to walk around campus with out drenching my clothes. It would take much to switch me back to the Tren "dark side" though. Actually I've been contemplating either doing a short cycle with Tren Ace again or trying a longer(relitively speaking) Tren E cycle. What do you think, would doing TA for a short period of time or switching to TE minimize the sides?

  25. ON the cheque, you would get increased mass due to:
    increased aggression ---> increased strength ---> increased muscle stimulation ---> growth
    But muscle gains are beside the point, as I believe this thread is about strength.

  26. Yeah, I've actually use "cheque drops" before in my early college days. I had never heard it called Milberone(sp) before though. My head wasn't in the sand I just never bother to look for it under a different name due to the fact that I was never that interested in them. The did work for some impressive PR's though.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    ON the cheque, you would get increased mass due to:
    increased aggression ---> increased strength ---> increased muscle stimulation ---> growth
    But muscle gains are beside the point, as I believe this thread is about strength.
    I still don't think that qualifies cheque as an even halfway decent drug for strength. By your explanation, I could use this example= talk to ex-wife--->listen to incessant bitching--->increased aggression..etc.etc. lol

    But just because you get pissed and have a better workout doesn't mean cheque drops increases strength. Increased aggression is not the same thing as taking a true strength drug that increases strength thru physical / biomechanical means. I can understand your logic that if you lift harder you get stronger,etc..but if that's the thinking, caffeine and other stimulants increase traing focus etc. so why bother with cheque drops? I just think its negatives FAR outweigh any positives you might get from it, especially when there are so many more effective and safer alternatives out there.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Chalk User
    Well between the sleepless nights, the cough(though rare), and the sweatiness it just seemed like a lot of hasell. Don't get me wrong I really like what it does for me as far as results but I still have to be able to wake up for class and be able to walk around campus with out drenching my clothes. It would take much to switch me back to the Tren "dark side" though. Actually I've been contemplating either doing a short cycle with Tren Ace again or trying a longer(relitively speaking) Tren E cycle. What do you think, would doing TA for a short period of time or switching to TE minimize the sides?
    I think, if you can tolerate it well, a longer lower dosed cycle of TA or TE might be something to try. I think with shorter cycles, right when you start seein good results is a couple of weeks into it, and then you stop and the net gain isn't much at all. And it does shut you down, so then you're left with your natural levels in the dirt. But then again I'm biased because I'm a tren junkie.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    I still don't think that qualifies cheque as an even halfway decent drug for strength. By your explanation, I could use this example= talk to ex-wife--->listen to incessant bitching--->increased aggression..etc.etc. lol

    But just because you get pissed and have a better workout doesn't mean cheque drops increases strength. Increased aggression is not the same thing as taking a true strength drug that increases strength thru physical / biomechanical means. I can understand your logic that if you lift harder you get stronger,etc..but if that's the thinking, caffeine and other stimulants increase traing focus etc. so why bother with cheque drops? I just think its negatives FAR outweigh any positives you might get from it, especially when there are so many more effective and safer alternatives out there.
    You've missed the point here (my aggression point was a secondary one) that mibolerone is as androgenic as it gets, and that it is best for strength, bar none. It's not debatable. It's a FACT. And the topic asks what's the best for strength - not what's the best for strength if I'm worrying about sides too.

  30. Tren, cheque drops, anavar, and halo.

  31. so this is what i'm getting out of this:

    1. cheque drops
    2. halotestin
    3. trenbolone

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder
    so this is what i'm getting out of this:

    1. cheque drops
    2. halotestin
    3. trenbolone
    You got it. Cheque drops are really impressive due to the speed of a response from them.

  33. SIZE - Thank you my brother! LOL! Finally someone with some knowledge of the facts steps in to back me up.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    You've missed the point here (my aggression point was a secondary one) that mibolerone is as androgenic as it gets, and that it is best for strength, bar none. It's not debatable. It's a FACT. And the topic asks what's the best for strength - not what's the best for strength if I'm worrying about sides too.
    Ok I think you missed MY point. As I said in my first post, I agree with you that mibolerone is one of if not the most powerful roids there are. But, and this is a big BUT, the problem is that you can't take the dosage needed to see little if any anabolic effects. Who cares how powerful it is if you can't take it without shortening your lifespan? You said it yourself that 5mg is a ridiculus dose, well you need around that to take advantage of it for strength. It just chemically won't work that way in the body without destroying your liver. That's why it's dosed in mcg's, and only used for very short periods of time. Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard this drug being listed as one of the top three drugs for strength. I'm not trying to flame anyone or start a bunch of crap or anything. But I have to be honest. If you know anything about the drug chemically or do a search for it anywhere, it's in black and white.

    You know what, we disagree, and that's fine. But just because I don't share your point of view n4cer, doesn't mean I don't have "knowledge of the facts." In this game we go by what we've tried, our own personal experience, and what little info we can dig up on the **** we use. If it works for you, more power to you. I ain't even tryin to get in a pissing contest with anybody.
    Last edited by jarhead; 09-03-2004 at 12:51 AM.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    Ok I think you missed MY point. As I said in my first post, I agree with you that mibolerone is one of if not the most powerful roids there are. But, and this is a big BUT, the problem is that you can't take the dosage needed to see little if any anabolic effects. Who cares how powerful it is if you can't take it without shortening your lifespan? You said it yourself that 5mg is a ridiculus dose, well you need around that to take advantage of it for strength. It just chemically won't work that way in the body without destroying your liver. That's why it's dosed in mcg's, and only used for very short periods of time. Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard this drug being listed as one of the top three drugs for strength. I'm not trying to flame anyone or start a bunch of crap or anything. But I have to be honest. If you know anything about the drug chemically or do a search for it anywhere, it's in black and white.
    The point of taking cheque drops not for the anabolic effects. The high androgenicity causes nerve excitation, which causes a higher muscle fiber recruitment, which in turn increases maximal strength.
    Last edited by bobthebuilder; 09-03-2004 at 01:43 AM. Reason: I was a dick

  36. Be nice.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder
    The point of taking cheque drops not for the anabolic effects. And if you knew anything about this drug, you would understand that the high androgenicity causes nerve excitation, which causes a higher muscle fiber recruitment, which in turn increases maximal strength. plain and simple as that.
    I have used it, do know about it , and no longer care about it. But apparently you invented the **** or something, so you must be right. I thought the whole reason for these boards was to share what we know about stuff in order to help each other. Let's face it , NONE of us are be all end all experts on any of this. I come on here for entertainment and to learn things, not to get insulted when i have a different view on something. This is getting pointless-time to make like a fetus and head out.

    Um.. by the way you started this thread, so if your so convinced it's the best drug for strength, why ask the question? Just curious, thanks for telling me what I don't know though.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    I NONE of us are be all end all experts on any of this. I come on here for entertainment and to learn things, not to get insulted when i have a different view on something.
    You are correct.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    I have used it, do know about it , and no longer care about it. But apparently you invented the **** or something, so you must be right. I thought the whole reason for these boards was to share what we know about stuff in order to help each other. Let's face it , NONE of us are be all end all experts on any of this. I come on here for entertainment and to learn things, not to get insulted when i have a different view on something. This is getting pointless-time to make like a fetus and head out.

    Um.. by the way you started this thread, so if your so convinced it's the best drug for strength, why ask the question? Just curious, thanks for telling me what I don't know though.
    Sorry i came off that way, my fault bro. I guess i was just trying disprove what you said to N4cer. I did not agree with your statement about cheque drops not being a true strength drug, because the reason cheque drops make you so aggressive is because they are highly androgenic, and if they are highly androgenic then they will cause increased nerve excitation, which will make you stronger. And of course i don't know everything about everything but since i have started this thread, i have gathered that the more androgenic the drug, then the better it is for strength, and it seems that cheque drops are the most androgenic thing out there, so i have found my answer. I do respect your opinion, but i just didn't agree with it, and i was wrong in the way i went about trying to prove my point. I apologize Jarhead.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:46 AM
  2. best steroid for strength
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. best pro-hormone for strength gains
    By garryb13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. Best PH for strength?
    By E-Swift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 12:33 PM
  5. Best Methyl for Strength:M1T, M1,4ADD, M4OHN?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 02:13 AM
Log in
Log in