best hormone for strength

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, what about something thats legal that you don't have to inject?. I want more strength damn it!. I don't know anyone that uses "gear" so I don't have access to that kind of thing.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Food? LOL!

I mean, you could use M1T, but the lethargy makes it hard to take advantage of the strength gains.

bobthebuilder

Awards
Guys, what about something thats legal that you don't have to inject?. I want more strength damn it!. I don't know anyone that uses "gear" so I don't have access to that kind of thing.
Your best bet would be some sort of DHT precursor or derivative. Maybe some M5aa.

spooler

Awards
No sweat bro. For all I know when I tried it , it coulda been deer piss! lol! I think we all have the same info about the stuff, just probably different experiences with it. And i'm running test, tren, and dbol right now so i was probably more argumentative than i needed to be. Maybe i'l add in some cheque drops and.....lol!
Then you will be the life of the party!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Don't forget the halo, ya pussy! LOL! But isn't the test dosage a little lame?
Oh I forgot to mention- this stack is for my wife, that's why the "low" test dose. We like to keep her clit size down to 4, maybe 5 inches tops.:run:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
how is that test, tren, dbol stack working for you?
I love it, particularly the added dbol. Test and tren i can can use in cutting stacks too, but starting in the winter months, i love to add dbol to help bulk up. I've used this stack before and get great results from it. Really I just love the bulking up months - you get to eat like a pig, put on mad weight, and lift mad weight!

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried anything except GH as far as gear goes.
I experienced psycho strength gains in a very short amount of time. 4 weeks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried anything except GH as far as gear goes.
I experienced psycho strength gains in a very short amount of time. 4 weeks.
Wow!. It must be nice to have thousands of dollars to spend on a somatropin. How many I.U. per day did you inject?

bobthebuilder

Awards
Actually M4ad would be the best legal hormone for strength that doesn't need to be injected, It is 3 times as potent as injectable 4ad, and 4ad is one hell of a hormone if taken in a good enough dosage.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Actually M4ad would be the best legal hormone for strength that doesn't need to be injected, It is 3 times as potent as injectable 4ad, and 4ad is one hell of a hormone if taken in a good enough dosage.
I was never interested in ph's at all, but after reading all the positive stuff on this board about em, I'm gettin really curious. Are they as cost effective as gear? And why do you, personally, use them over roids- legalities, effevtiveness, availability or personal choice?

bobthebuilder

Awards
I was never interested in ph's at all, but after reading all the positive stuff on this board about em, I'm gettin really curious. Are they as cost effective as gear? And why do you, personally, use them over roids- legalities, effevtiveness, availability or personal choice?
more of a personal choice, just researching their effectiveness and different qualities. trying to see if i find something i like. I usually go for the illegal steroids because certain things like test are more cost effective.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
M4ad sucks and the dosage that you would have to take to get anything from it would seriously strain your liver. If your going the legal route use 1-test cyp, 4ad cyp at high dosages and you should like the results, hell if you really wanna add more strength throw in 800mg's of 5aa cyp a week too!

bobthebuilder

Awards
M4ad sucks and the dosage that you would have to take to get anything from it would seriously strain your liver. If your going the legal route use 1-test cyp, 4ad cyp at high dosages and you should like the results, hell if you really wanna add more strength throw in 800mg's of 5aa cyp a week too!
T-bone wanted something that he didn't have to inject.

jazzy

Awards
Ru1881

If u r not looking at the sides then the strongest steroid ever produced would be Metribolone...or RU 1881.

Metribolone is 17aa methyl Trenbolone.

It is the strongest..most androgenic steroid according to Vida values.

In comparison to Methyl-testosterone(mt) it's value according to vida is 30,000.

Mibolerone is around 5,000 to 10,000.

If one were to use RU 1881, the dosage would be around 50-100 mcg.

Even then it couldn't be used for long.

bobthebuilder

Awards
I would love to try a methylated trenbolone, but the problem is you'll never find it.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was discussing compounds which are obtainable.
Good point, though, jazzy.

bobthebuilder

Awards
Jazzy, where are you getting these vida values from, are they in a book or something, i tried searching for them on the internet but no luck. I'm asking because i actually want to read them.

jazzy

Awards
Jazzy, where are you getting these vida values from, are they in a book or something, i tried searching for them on the internet but no luck. I'm asking because i actually want to read them.
The vida values can be found in the vida book in a good liberary.

I got these values from posts which were made on similar topics in both the mesomorphosis.com forum and the avant labs forum.

We have some knowledgeable guys on these boards. For e.g's Sldghmr on avant labs...who is also the owner of Designer Supplements.

We have a few threads on the same topic...on avant's forum...i think:think:

According to sldge.....goin by the vida values......Metribolone is a lot more potent than mibolerone. Reason is tht this drug is hard to break down....it stays active..for a long long time....
~hell, tht would be an understatement !!.....it will stay in our system like forever...~

This is because of it's structure. Well, u might say how this can be a bad thing...since the compound stays active for a lot more time than most aas available....it's gotta be good.

Well if u take the hepatoxity of this steroid...as is the case with all 17aa steroids..then u can see tht it is a double-edged sword !!!

It would be the most anabolic and androgenic steroid but it would also be the most hepatoxic...and it's sides would far outweigh it's benefits.

Anadrol, halotestin, dianabol......all these combined in their average reasonable doses..let's say 150 mg, 40 mg and 50 mg....in a day...would not reach the potency of RU-1881...for dosage as low as 5 mg...~Hell, wht am i saying....5 mg is a looooooooooooooooot !!!!~

Believe me....this steroid was not made commercially available to the masses for a good reason !

bobthebuilder

Awards
The vida values can be found in the vida book in a good liberary.

I got these values from posts which were made on similar topics in both the mesomorphosis.com forum and the avant labs forum.

We have some knowledgeable guys on these boards. For e.g's Sldghmr on avant labs...who is also the owner of Designer Supplements.

We have a few threads on the same topic...on avant's forum...i think:think:

According to sldge.....goin by the vida values......Metribolone is a lot more potent than mibolerone. Reason is tht this drug is hard to break down....it stays active..for a long long time....
~hell, tht would be an understatement !!.....it will stay in our system like forever...~

This is because of it's structure. Well, u might say how this can be a bad thing...since the compound stays active for a lot more time than most aas available....it's gotta be good.

Well if u take the hepatoxity of this steroid...as is the case with all 17aa steroids..then u can see tht it is a double-edged sword !!!

It would be the most anabolic and androgenic steroid but it would also be the most hepatoxic...and it's sides would far outweigh it's benefits.

Anadrol, halotestin, dianabol......all these combined in their average reasonable doses..let's say 150 mg, 40 mg and 50 mg....in a day...would not reach the potency of RU-1881...for dosage as low as 5 mg...~Hell, wht am i saying....5 mg is a looooooooooooooooot !!!!~

Believe me....this steroid was not made commercially available to the masses for a good reason !
What is the title of the vida book, and author name?

PuddleMonkey

Awards
Tren and Cheque Drops. Just picked up a crapload of Tren and threw it in my cycle when I phased out the Anavar after 8 weeks. I didn't think the Anavar did a whole lot.

jazzy

Awards
i wouldn't say tht.........

Screw the vida tables.
Granted tht vida table is outdated and the results of aas on the levator ani muscles of rats are not that reliable..but still you can't just dismiss it like tht.

To the person who asked about the title of the book and the author...well here is wht i got....

Vida, J. (1955), Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology. publisher

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well if you don't mind wasting a lot of money then fina pellets (oral) with a PH might be an option. As I recall they have some oral absorbsion do to the esters (the same as oral primo). Still at only a 25% absorbsion rate you have to take 4 times as much and it still isn't as effective becase of the removal of the esters.

Still 50mg ED of fina (200mg divided over at least twice a day) is probably going to kick ass over any prohormone. 75 or 100 would be even better (300 and 400mg consumed)

a better option might be to look at the transdermals, test and fina base.

jazzy

Awards
I Second Tht :)

Well if you don't mind wasting a lot of money then fina pellets (oral) with a PH might be an option. As I recall they have some oral absorbsion do to the esters (the same as oral primo). Still at only a 25% absorbsion rate you have to take 4 times as much and it still isn't as effective becase of the removal of the esters.

Still 50mg ED of fina (200mg divided over at least twice a day) is probably going to kick ass over any prohormone. 75 or 100 would be even better (300 and 400mg consumed)

You said it right bro.

If fina was as cheap as 1-test in bulk powder form....i would take fina over 1-test any day of the week !!!!

And if a 1-methylated version of fina was developed..it would be awesome.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes I know fina is legal but, I wouldn't know where to start on how to make my own transdermal, besides crushing the pellets and putting it in a carrier. How much pellets and where to get them I wouldn't know. I don't mess with anything unless I know exactly what I'm doing. Also I have never seen a profile on finaplex. I'm sure though that since its legal to give to my pet cows, there could be some "loophole" to that and someone should sell some kind of pre-mixed transdermal.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know fina is legal but, I wouldn't know where to start on how to make my own transdermal, besides crushing the pellets and putting it in a carrier. How much pellets and where to get them I wouldn't know. I don't mess with anything unless I know exactly what I'm doing. Also I have never seen a profile on finaplex. I'm sure though that since its legal to give to my pet cows, there could be some "loophole" to that and someone should sell some kind of pre-mixed transdermal.
It's pretty easy to find info on fina and recipes for pretty much anyway you want to use it. Even just going to yahoo and typing in finaplix should point you to a profile and/or recipe/source/etc. As far as the legalities, it's my understanding that part of it may be that it's legally sold in a form that humans can't practically use(pellets) but once you convert it in anyway that can be used by humans(inject/transdermal/etc.) then it's a whole new ball game. It's a kind of a big gray area on that score.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
lemme ask again: who's added masteron to a tren/test cycle? how'd that help with the strength gains?

jazzy

Awards
lemme ask again: who's added masteron to a tren/test cycle? how'd that help with the strength gains?

Masteron will give u strength gains but not the same as tren.

Tren is sumthin else.:D

You can get fina in pellets and in powder form too.

Those chinese dudes make everythin nowdays........:cheers:

I got my 6 grams of anadrol for $3 per gram. Lol :)

~Time to GROW, Time to play da GAME~

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to have to go with majority on this one and say that golden goodness finaplix has got to be some great stuff.It raised my bench almost 40 lbs.