AndroHard v3 is here -- Muscle Density, Strength & Aggression - Natural GYNO reversal

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Full dose of AM and half dose of AH it is!

    Thanks Rodja.
    No problem.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Nice to see advice that doesn't get the person to buy more of the product. What dose of nolva would you recommend for pct for 8 weeks AM 8 weeks 1/2 dose AH?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am thinking that 8 weeks of AndroHard at a full dose sounds like a plan to me. Curious if anyone has considered running it alongside test E at say 500mg/wk? I know that is something I am seriously considering knowing that to get Masteron or something like that it would end up costing about the same and is that much less to inject.
    I (this being completely theoretical of course) am currently on 500mg/wk test-e, and have been seriously considering grabbing some AndroHard to throw on top of it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Nice to see advice that doesn't get the person to buy more of the product. What dose of nolva would you recommend for pct for 8 weeks AM 8 weeks 1/2 dose AH?
    Depends on your comfort level. We officially recommend the TRS, especially with the addition of the TCF-1 and the lowered suppression of these products, it is a safe bet for recovery. Others prefer to add a SERM in, which is an alright choice to make as well, really comes down to what you are comfortable with.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You can stack them, but you'll only need 1/2 dose of AH.
    Would this be the same for AB. As in full dosage of AB and have dosage of AH?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I (this being completely theoretical of course) am currently on 500mg/wk test-e, and have been seriously considering grabbing some AndroHard to throw on top of it.
    It is very similar to mast/primo so no reason it would not be a great addition to test. It is definitely high on my list of activities in the new year after my elbow is 100%.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ThrowItUp View Post
    Would this be the same for AB. As in full dosage of AB and have dosage of AH?
    AH would need to be run at full dose. The reason you only need 1/2 with AM is that 6 caps contains 1/2 the actives as 6 caps of AH.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    hmm... i may have to go with this plan then. my friend just had gyno surgery a couple of months ago and has some epi he doesnt want that he said i could have for free. id like to get the full benefit of AH (so obviously i'd need to run at normal dosage), but am still somewhat hesitant to run for only 4 weeks (despite being my first cycle, i feel like a couple weeks of a mild methyl like epi to kickstart and help stretch the cycle may be beneficial). i'd like to be able to run trs as a solo pct... i guess my logic was that the epi will kickstart the cycle, but my body will return to homeostasis rather quickly after switching to AH with regard to BP and lipids, and while epi is supposed to combat gyno, it actually exacerbated my friends, so the AH would act as somewhat of a pct (poor choice of words, sorry) for the possible gyno effects of the epi, and i'd have an easy transition into a simple TRS PCT after those 4 AH weeks.......... but then, as i said, theres the issue of more suppression because of the kickstart/6 week cycle... guess its a matter of give and take... if you want the best possible results, you run the higher risk of being shutdown, but if you settle for a 4 week cycle (or longer of JUST AH) you don't have to worry as much


    thanks for the help!
    Glad you may have gotten some useful info there Bill -- Ending cycles with Andro only would definitely be in your best interest for not only an "easier pct" but also having an active defense against the possibility of delayed onset gyno from kickstarting epi/sd --(assuming you conclude the cycle w/AndroHard)

    -Matt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Glad you may have gotten some useful info there Bill -- Ending cycles with Andro only would definitely be in your best interest for not only an "easier pct" but also having an active defense against the possibility of delayed onset gyno from kickstarting epi/sd --(assuming you conclude the cycle w/AndroHard)

    -Matt
    yeah, i would end on AH... i really appreciate all the help and info, im nowhere near as knowledgeable as you guys about these things, so i thought my logic on the AH helping ease into pct might have been just flat out wrong, very happy to know its do-able.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    yeah, i would end on AH... i really appreciate all the help and info, im nowhere near as knowledgeable as you guys about these things, so i thought my logic on the AH helping ease into pct might have been just flat out wrong, very happy to know its do-able.
    And it will continue to harden you up which is what the Epi will already start doing. Also, you aren't going to feel too nice after a cycle like that and the AH should help, especially if you are running something like old school dermacrine or transderm as a test base. Actually, I wouldn't even attempt that cycle without one of those due to the lethargy from SD.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    And it will continue to harden you up which is what the Epi will already start doing. Also, you aren't going to feel too nice after a cycle like that and the AH should help, especially if you are running something like old school dermacrine or transderm as a test base. Actually, I wouldn't even attempt that cycle without one of those due to the lethargy from SD.
    wait, we might be on different pages. i wasnt going to run sd at all, just 'kickstart' the 4 week AH cycle with 2 weeks of epi (my friend has some left over that he doesnt want, and i wanted to run for 5-6 weeks, so i figured id throw it in there).... would that still be bad psychologically/with regard to lethargy?

    i was going to keep it mild, epistane at 10 mg day 1, 20 day 2, 30 throughout, then switch over to AH at full dosage beginning week 3

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    wait, we might be on different pages. i wasnt going to run sd at all, just 'kickstart' the 4 week AH cycle with 2 weeks of epi (my friend has some left over that he doesnt want, and i wanted to run for 5-6 weeks, so i figured id throw it in there).... would that still be bad psychologically/with regard to lethargy?

    i was going to keep it mild, epistane at 10 mg day 1, 20 day 2, 30 throughout, then switch over to AH at full dosage beginning week 3
    Epi is a feel good DS, you will enjoy it, especially in week 2. I would just run it at 30 until you run out even if it overlaps into the AH. Those two together will be a strength stack like you wouldn't believe. Epi makes me crazy strong after the first week, just don't dose too high as you pay for it in the joints. Good man on not using SD, I seriously think that should be left to those with no other options to gain mass, it is brutal.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. thanks for the help man... i was just worried that the TRS wouldnt suffice if i stacked the epi with AH for very long (already a little on the fence about running the TRS without a serm for a 6 week cycle)

    with regard to sd - yeah, this would be my first cycle, so id like to see how my body/brain responds to some mild compounds... i HIGHLY doubt id ever run sd anyway as im a hypochondriac, haha, so id be freaking out about what would be going on with me internally... i have heard decent things about low dose SD pulses, but thats a whole other thread haha (my friend ran sd as his first cycle without proper pct and ended up with gyno... its only on one side and not really noticeable except under certain conditions, but still)

  14. AH, and all DHT-based hormones, are very mild and only result in mild shutdown.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. So if AH = masteron effect........the AL = anavar/primo type effects? I already assumed AB = deca effect and AM = enanthate/cypionate effect, but I could be wrong. Was curious on the AL......

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    So if AH = masteron effect........the AL = anavar/primo type effects? I already assumed AB = deca effect and AM = enanthate/cypionate effect, but I could be wrong. Was curious on the AL......
    Everything except AL would be accurate. I'm not sure what would be a good comparison for AL would be.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Everything except AL would be accurate. I'm not sure what would be a good comparison for AL would be.
    haha, that is why I was confused with that one. seems like it's not so harsh as test, but then again didn't compare exactly with anavar or anything super mild like that.... fat burning and cortisol blocking, with some decent anabolic action and low androgenic effect, sort of a combo of a lot of drugs in one application. Hey if it works well it would be in a league of its own I suppose.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Everything except AL would be accurate. I'm not sure what would be a good comparison for AL would be.
    AL as I see it is just a more bio-available form of 11-oxo, and ingredient in it, and probably the only product that has a useful dose 7-keto. It is so bad for oral dosing that 7-keto is only good in AL or as a transdermal and you can never get pure 7-keto powder.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    AL as I see it is just a more bio-available form of 11-oxo, and ingredient in it, and probably the only product that has a useful dose 7-keto. It is so bad for oral dosing that 7-keto is only good in AL or as a transdermal and you can never get pure 7-keto powder.
    that makes sense. things don't always need to be compared to actual steroids.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    haha, that is why I was confused with that one. seems like it's not so harsh as test, but then again didn't compare exactly with anavar or anything super mild like that.... fat burning and cortisol blocking, with some decent anabolic action and low androgenic effect, sort of a combo of a lot of drugs in one application. Hey if it works well it would be in a league of its own I suppose.
    I did a "ghetto test run" with powder 7keto (400mg) + powder 11-oxo (1200mg) and felt awesome pumps within 2 sets of working out. Was alarmed by the lower back pumps that you would "normally" get from harsher compounds.

    Stomach felt tighter within 1 week.

    It really made me happy for what AndroLean v3 will bring to the table.

    Stacking it with HARD --- Wow, I will have all my competitors on it pre-contest

    -Matt

  21. How much oral 7-keto are you supposed to take anyways? I bought some just recent, since I avoid stimulants. Wasn't sure what the effective dose was and hadn't researched it yet.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I did a "ghetto test run" with powder 7keto (400mg) + powder 11-oxo (1200mg) and felt awesome pumps within 2 sets of working out. Was alarmed by the lower back pumps that you would "normally" get from harsher compounds.

    Stomach felt tighter within 1 week.

    It really made me happy for what AndroLean v3 will bring to the table.

    Stacking it with HARD --- Wow, I will have all my competitors on it pre-contest

    -Matt
    Oh, you answered the question as I posted it about 7-keto lol.

  23. The humanetics studies were done on a standard 200mg dose -- but im an extreme person so I of course doubled it

    -Matt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    The humanetics studies were done on a standard 200mg dose -- but im an extreme person so I of course doubled it

    -Matt
    don't you always have to double the suggested dosage on most supps? label says 1-2 100mg a day. Maybe I'll split the difference between "suggested" and "maniacal" and take 3 a day. LOL.....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    The humanetics studies were done on a standard 200mg dose -- but im an extreme person so I of course doubled it

    -Matt
    so the normal dose of ALv3 would be around 200mg 7 keto, and 600mgs 11-oxo?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best PH/DS for aggression and strength?
    By bigdavid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. Gyno Reversal
    By gixxsta04 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:03 PM
  3. gyno reversal protocol
    By tatti007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 04:49 AM
  4. pct with gyno reversal?
    By Dameech in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 10:36 AM
  5. Gyno Reversal
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Log in
Log in