AndroHard v3 is here -- Muscle Density, Strength & Aggression - Natural GYNO reversal

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just trying to give people some new things to consider -- so many different ways to approach diet/training/hormones/ ....

-Matt

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Just trying to give people some new things to consider -- so many different ways to approach diet/training/hormones/ ....

-Matt
    Exactly, there is no cookie-cutter approach to this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

So 3 caps v3 is the same equivalence as 6 caps v2 androhard?
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

-Matt
    You're kinda like "good cop" with all the various push it to the limit suggestions everybody likes, and Rodja is like "bad cop" advising safety first LOL or is it the other way around? hahahahahaha
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

lol.... lets take a look here --

BLAST on 8 weeks of Mass + (hard or bulk) at 12 softgels total.......
    Cruise for 4-8 weeks w/Mass 4 softgels
    BLAST on 8 weeks of LEAN + HARD at 12 softgels total

Keep in mind -- you can stack Mass & Lean as the 11-oxo could definitely add to the anabolic effect of the cycle

while keeping you leaner too.

When you "cruise" 3-4 softgels dosed ONCE in the morning should allow LH and FSH to stay normal as 6 softgels proved that (more low/normal)

I might even theorize and say that dosing D-aspartic acid (TCF-1) at night before bed would further keep LH and FSH signaling at a high level.

Replicate an "Hcg" type effect.

-Matt
    So you think the AH/AM should be fulled dosed for 8 weeks??? lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    You're kinda like "good cop" with all the various push it to the limit suggestions everybody likes, and Rodja is like "bad cop" advising safety first LOL or is it the other way around? hahahahahaha
    I always err on the side of caution and am an advocate of using the least amount you can to get the desired effect.

For example, I have a friend that is convinced that he can't grow on less than 750mg/week of Test E and he's not a mass monster. He's big, but about 230 at 6'3". Meanwhile, I have another friend, who is about the same weight, but only 5'7" and he only uses 400mg/week because he's much more in tune with his training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I always err on the side of caution and am an advocate of using the least amount you can to get the desired effect.

For example, I have a friend that is convinced that he can't grow on less than 750mg/week of Test E and he's not a mass monster. He's big, but about 230 at 6'3". Meanwhile, I have another friend, who is about the same weight, but only 5'7" and he only uses 400mg/week because he's much more in tune with his training.
    More gear won't help much if diet and training aren't in check. I have got lax on cycles before and it did not amount to much in terms of body composition changes and/or strength gains. It all starts in the kitchen and the weight room, everything else just adds to the cumulative effect of it all.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    More gear won't help much if diet and training aren't in check. I have got lax on cycles before and it did not amount to much in terms of body composition changes and/or strength gains. It all starts in the kitchen and the weight room, everything else just adds to the cumulative effect of it all.
    100% agree.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    So 3 caps v3 is the same equivalence as 6 caps v2 androhard?
    Roughly, perhaps even less

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Roughly, perhaps even less
    I only ask that because lean v2 at 6 caps + hard v3 at 3 caps should = both v2 at 6 caps? So that would be like the old hard and lean stack I'm assuming?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

ALv3 is very different from the previous incarnation, though.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

O I deff understand that I plan on running the new lean for 8 weeks prob over summer. Just curious about the lean v2 + plus hard v3 since I can get a few bottles of lean v2 now. Messaged Matt Porter a few times and I am going to try out low carbs for the first time in my life. Was planning on bulking but will prob try to get down to lower body fat first by dieting on my own and then add in hard v3/lean v2 for 8 weeks to see how low I can get my bf before slowly bulking after that. My friend brandon (bkx90) as you have seen from his log is having a lot of success with lean v2 so I am inclined to give it a try.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.33%

Never heard, will start reading up more on your product. Thanks for the info.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    O I deff understand that I plan on running the new lean for 8 weeks prob over summer. Just curious about the lean v2 + plus hard v3 since I can get a few bottles of lean v2 now. Messaged Matt Porter a few times and I am going to try out low carbs for the first time in my life. Was planning on bulking but will prob try to get down to lower body fat first by dieting on my own and then add in hard v3/lean v2 for 8 weeks to see how low I can get my bf before slowly bulking after that. My friend brandon (bkx90) as you have seen from his log is having a lot of success with lean v2 so I am inclined to give it a try.
    His log and progress are definitely impressive.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    So you think the AH/AM should be fulled dosed for 8 weeks??? lol
    GUYS! I was just giving a hypothetical as I was asked about "blasting and cruising."

I surely am NOT a pusher of HIGH dose hormones as anyone who knows me knows I have NEVER been on level playing field with

my fellow competitors at ANY show I have done. I have ALWAYS used minimal amounts and milked them for all there worth.

However - after a certain period....you simply must UP THE DOSE -- bottom line. But that is until you stressed all other facets first!

Everyones "blasting" amounts is different as well as "cruising" amounts. For example:

Joe may blast w/ 2grams of testosterone and cruise on 500mg.

Frank may blast on 800mg of testosterone and cruise on 250mg.

It's all relevant to the individual. Same goes for AndroSeries --

HELL YES if you can get great gains with 4 mass + 4 Hards as blasting GREAT! now you can try 5 and 5 next, then 6 and 6 ....

MOVE UP THE LADDER SLOWLY!

More quality in gains

-Matt
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

GUYS! I was just giving a hypothetical as I was asked about "blasting and cruising."

I surely am NOT a pusher of HIGH dose hormones as anyone who knows me knows I have NEVER been on level playing field with

my fellow competitors at ANY show I have done. I have ALWAYS used minimal amounts and milked them for all there worth.

However - after a certain period....you simply must UP THE DOSE -- bottom line. But that is until you stressed all other facets first!

Everyones "blasting" amounts is different as well as "cruising" amounts. For example:

HELL YES if you can get great gains with 4 mass + 4 Hards as blasting GREAT! now you can try 5 and 5 next, then 6 and 6 ....

More quality in gains

-Matt
    Also the COST goes down doing it this way. Sometimes a higher dose does not help and has unwanted side effects as well. Look at test, long ester test a high dose will aromatize into estrogen at a high rate and you will need a hefty dose of AI to combat which will lower your gains potential. High dosing hormones is all well and good but it comes with a price on the wallet and the body. I think PP did a great job making the doses very liberal, like we do at BPS , but leaving enough flexibility for any level of user.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

More quality in gains

-Matt
    As far as my comment I was just joking, making an exaggeration.....It's good that you are inventive and creative with your thinking/cycles. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything on here, everybody is grown enough to make their own decisions.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

More quality in gains

-Matt
    I was just asking about it in the sense that people do test cycles of blasting and cruising. And I was wondering if it was possible with the AndroSeries. Im not saying we should, just if it was possible and if so, what would be a sample of this protocol.

Thanks Matt for responding.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I was just asking about it in the sense that people do test cycles of blasting and cruising. And I was wondering if it was possible with the AndroSeries. Im not saying we should, just if it was possible and if so, what would be a sample of this protocol.

Thanks Matt for responding.
    There was a pretty large thread about using AH as a "bridge."
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%

On this site or another?
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

This site. I believe it was started by sking6464.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yea I remember that. BBG started it. maybe now we can use AM as a bridge XD
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%

Remember this --

When you "cruise" that is the time to detox kidneys, cleanse liver, switch your macros to more healthy fats and carbs less protein for kidneys, load up on hawthorn for BP purposes, fish oil, coQ10 etc etc etc....time to get "healthy" again to BLAST in the future.....cruising is used as a time to maintain gains to your best ability but also get your health on point.

-Matt
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%

I'm thinking about doing something with this...hmmmm

25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'm thinking about doing something with this...hmmmm
    I used it as an in between. For this purpose though I would definitely consider lowering the dosage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.74%

Using the AH v3 right now as a bridge... sort of... Just overlapped it with a 4 wk high dose EPI cycle... overlapped one week with AH v3 @ 6pills/day and am definitely feeling the muscle density from AH and all my lifts have went up from stopping the EPI cycle about a week ago. Good stuff.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I used it as an in between. For this purpose though I would definitely consider lowering the dosage.
    HTS, Would 2 to 3 capsules of Androhard be enough for a bridge in your opinion? The Androstat on PP website told me that 2 a day would bring me up to over 1200ng. I believe that is the cruising zone and would help hold the gains. Any information you give would be greatly appreciated and thank you for your time.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Has anyone logged or tryed a AHard stacked with a ALean? Id be very interested in what that would do.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%

I'm about to do a 16 week log of AHV3. Can't wait to see what this stuff can do.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowItUp View Post
    Has anyone logged or tryed a AHard stacked with a ALean? Id be very interested in what that would do.
    ALv3 hasn't been released yet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    I'm about to do a 16 week log of AHV3. Can't wait to see what this stuff can do.
    I'm running it now and it is much stronger than AH V2!

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%

after a longer cycle of blasting cruising blasting is a SERM a must ?
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

ALv3 hasn't been released yet.
    Did you ever consider the guy got a TIME MACHINE???? duh! lol
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I'm supposed to get my Androhard v3 tomorrow. Nice job on shipping from OREGON!, the most far away place on the earth other than maybe SIBERIA....
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    after a longer cycle of blasting cruising blasting is a SERM a must ?
    Absolutely
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

Absolutely
    thanks man just making sure. does anyone have any idea how good erase pro acts as a SERM
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

thanks man just making sure. does anyone have any idea how good erase pro acts as a SERM
    I don't know if anyone's used it.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

It just came out so no one will have any experience with it yet.. you could always be one of the first to try it out during pct but make sure you have a serm on hand incase it doesnt work for you either way to be on the safe side
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

It has not even been shipped yet, only pre-order is available right now. We would have to wait until the first batch is used and see what the feedback is. The good news is that tons of people will be ordering the stuff. I'm sure the reps have info on how its SUPPOSED to act like a SERM, this is the announcement thread here if that helps:

PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

Going to run AH either solo or with AD in January, might log it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH/DS for aggression and strength?
    By bigdavid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. Gyno Reversal
    By gixxsta04 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:03 PM
  3. gyno reversal protocol
    By tatti007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 04:49 AM
  4. pct with gyno reversal?