AndroHard v3 is here -- Muscle Density, Strength & Aggression - Natural GYNO reversal - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AndroHard v3 is here -- Muscle Density, Strength & Aggression - Natural GYNO reversal

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am thinking that 8 weeks of AndroHard at a full dose sounds like a plan to me. Curious if anyone has considered running it alongside test E at say 500mg/wk? I know that is something I am seriously considering knowing that to get Masteron or something like that it would end up costing about the same and is that much less to inject.
    Masteron = Awesome ..... More Injections = NOT Awesome lol. So long as the hard works as advertised, why not.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Masteron = Awesome ..... More Injections = NOT Awesome lol. So long as the hard works as advertised, why not.
    That and it will be my first cycle so adding in something I know how I react to along side the test, well that is just fine with me. I would rather do that then an oral kicker as most methylated orals raise my BP big time and anavar is just way expensive to run a real dose for 5-6 weeks like it needs to be run. Plus, I love how AndroHard treated me both runs I did.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Banned

That and it will be my first cycle so adding in something I know how I react to along side the test, well that is just fine with me. I would rather do that then an oral kicker as most methylated orals raise my BP big time and anavar is just way expensive to run a real dose for 5-6 weeks like it needs to be run. Plus, I love how AndroHard treated me both runs I did.
    well at least you know your shyte, you are one up on 99% of most others on their first cycle. Everything you said is spot on, glad to hear you liked the Androhard....I am going to order some today more than likely.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is it alright to take the full dose of AndromassV3 and AndrohardV3 together even tho AM has half the daily dose of AH in it?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Is it alright to take the full dose of AndromassV3 and AndrohardV3 together even tho AM has half the daily dose of AH in it?
    I will let one of the PP guys answer that definitively but I can say that at a high dose, 1-andro gave me bad lethargy but I believe with the new formulation that is a thing of the past. Again, best to let that suspicion be confirmed by the experts JD.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    You most certainly can get estro/gyno effects in 2 weeks -- SD,M1T ,,, have all done this too poor innocent nipples around the nation. As for suppression -- Well our testers ran 8 week cycles of ANDRO with minimal suppression , so that should tell you something. Kick starting an EPi, SD, Hdrol for 2 weeks then ending the cycle on ANDRO only will call for an easy transition into PCT which your balls will thank you for.

-Matt

hmm... i may have to go with this plan then. my friend just had gyno surgery a couple of months ago and has some epi he doesnt want that he said i could have for free. id like to get the full benefit of AH (so obviously i'd need to run at normal dosage), but am still somewhat hesitant to run for only 4 weeks (despite being my first cycle, i feel like a couple weeks of a mild methyl like epi to kickstart and help stretch the cycle may be beneficial). i'd like to be able to run trs as a solo pct... i guess my logic was that the epi will kickstart the cycle, but my body will return to homeostasis rather quickly after switching to AH with regard to BP and lipids, and while epi is supposed to combat gyno, it actually exacerbated my friends, so the AH would act as somewhat of a pct (poor choice of words, sorry) for the possible gyno effects of the epi, and i'd have an easy transition into a simple TRS PCT after those 4 AH weeks.......... but then, as i said, theres the issue of more suppression because of the kickstart/6 week cycle... guess its a matter of give and take... if you want the best possible results, you run the higher risk of being shutdown, but if you settle for a 4 week cycle (or longer of JUST AH) you don't have to worry as much

thanks for the help!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can stack them, but you'll only need 1/2 dose of AH.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    But if I really wanted to do the full dose of each, would that still be fine?

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But if I really wanted to do the full dose of each, would that still be fine?
    IMO, it's overkill.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

IMO, it's overkill.
    Full dose of AM and half dose of AH it is!

Thanks Rodja.

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Full dose of AM and half dose of AH it is!

Thanks Rodja.
    No problem.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Nice to see advice that doesn't get the person to buy more of the product. What dose of nolva would you recommend for pct for 8 weeks AM 8 weeks 1/2 dose AH?
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am thinking that 8 weeks of AndroHard at a full dose sounds like a plan to me. Curious if anyone has considered running it alongside test E at say 500mg/wk? I know that is something I am seriously considering knowing that to get Masteron or something like that it would end up costing about the same and is that much less to inject.
    I (this being completely theoretical of course) am currently on 500mg/wk test-e, and have been seriously considering grabbing some AndroHard to throw on top of it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Nice to see advice that doesn't get the person to buy more of the product. What dose of nolva would you recommend for pct for 8 weeks AM 8 weeks 1/2 dose AH?
    Depends on your comfort level. We officially recommend the TRS, especially with the addition of the TCF-1 and the lowered suppression of these products, it is a safe bet for recovery. Others prefer to add a SERM in, which is an alright choice to make as well, really comes down to what you are comfortable with.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Would this be the same for AB. As in full dosage of AB and have dosage of AH?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I (this being completely theoretical of course) am currently on 500mg/wk test-e, and have been seriously considering grabbing some AndroHard to throw on top of it.
    It is very similar to mast/primo so no reason it would not be a great addition to test. It is definitely high on my list of activities in the new year after my elbow is 100%.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowItUp View Post
    Would this be the same for AB. As in full dosage of AB and have dosage of AH?
    AH would need to be run at full dose. The reason you only need 1/2 with AM is that 6 caps contains 1/2 the actives as 6 caps of AH.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    hmm... i may have to go with this plan then. my friend just had gyno surgery a couple of months ago and has some epi he doesnt want that he said i could have for free. id like to get the full benefit of AH (so obviously i'd need to run at normal dosage), but am still somewhat hesitant to run for only 4 weeks (despite being my first cycle, i feel like a couple weeks of a mild methyl like epi to kickstart and help stretch the cycle may be beneficial). i'd like to be able to run trs as a solo pct... i guess my logic was that the epi will kickstart the cycle, but my body will return to homeostasis rather quickly after switching to AH with regard to BP and lipids, and while epi is supposed to combat gyno, it actually exacerbated my friends, so the AH would act as somewhat of a pct (poor choice of words, sorry) for the possible gyno effects of the epi, and i'd have an easy transition into a simple TRS PCT after those 4 AH weeks.......... but then, as i said, theres the issue of more suppression because of the kickstart/6 week cycle... guess its a matter of give and take... if you want the best possible results, you run the higher risk of being shutdown, but if you settle for a 4 week cycle (or longer of JUST AH) you don't have to worry as much

thanks for the help!
    Glad you may have gotten some useful info there Bill -- Ending cycles with Andro only would definitely be in your best interest for not only an "easier pct" but also having an active defense against the possibility of delayed onset gyno from kickstarting epi/sd --(assuming you conclude the cycle w/AndroHard)

-Matt
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Glad you may have gotten some useful info there Bill -- Ending cycles with Andro only would definitely be in your best interest for not only an "easier pct" but also having an active defense against the possibility of delayed onset gyno from kickstarting epi/sd --(assuming you conclude the cycle w/AndroHard)

-Matt
    yeah, i would end on AH... i really appreciate all the help and info, im nowhere near as knowledgeable as you guys about these things, so i thought my logic on the AH helping ease into pct might have been just flat out wrong, very happy to know its do-able.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

yeah, i would end on AH... i really appreciate all the help and info, im nowhere near as knowledgeable as you guys about these things, so i thought my logic on the AH helping ease into pct might have been just flat out wrong, very happy to know its do-able.
    And it will continue to harden you up which is what the Epi will already start doing. Also, you aren't going to feel too nice after a cycle like that and the AH should help, especially if you are running something like old school dermacrine or transderm as a test base. Actually, I wouldn't even attempt that cycle without one of those due to the lethargy from SD.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

And it will continue to harden you up which is what the Epi will already start doing. Also, you aren't going to feel too nice after a cycle like that and the AH should help, especially if you are running something like old school dermacrine or transderm as a test base. Actually, I wouldn't even attempt that cycle without one of those due to the lethargy from SD.
    wait, we might be on different pages. i wasnt going to run sd at all, just 'kickstart' the 4 week AH cycle with 2 weeks of epi (my friend has some left over that he doesnt want, and i wanted to run for 5-6 weeks, so i figured id throw it in there).... would that still be bad psychologically/with regard to lethargy?

i was going to keep it mild, epistane at 10 mg day 1, 20 day 2, 30 throughout, then switch over to AH at full dosage beginning week 3
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

wait, we might be on different pages. i wasnt going to run sd at all, just 'kickstart' the 4 week AH cycle with 2 weeks of epi (my friend has some left over that he doesnt want, and i wanted to run for 5-6 weeks, so i figured id throw it in there).... would that still be bad psychologically/with regard to lethargy?

i was going to keep it mild, epistane at 10 mg day 1, 20 day 2, 30 throughout, then switch over to AH at full dosage beginning week 3
    Epi is a feel good DS, you will enjoy it, especially in week 2. I would just run it at 30 until you run out even if it overlaps into the AH. Those two together will be a strength stack like you wouldn't believe. Epi makes me crazy strong after the first week, just don't dose too high as you pay for it in the joints. Good man on not using SD, I seriously think that should be left to those with no other options to gain mass, it is brutal.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

thanks for the help man... i was just worried that the TRS wouldnt suffice if i stacked the epi with AH for very long (already a little on the fence about running the TRS without a serm for a 6 week cycle)

with regard to sd - yeah, this would be my first cycle, so id like to see how my body/brain responds to some mild compounds... i HIGHLY doubt id ever run sd anyway as im a hypochondriac, haha, so id be freaking out about what would be going on with me internally... i have heard decent things about low dose SD pulses, but thats a whole other thread haha (my friend ran sd as his first cycle without proper pct and ended up with gyno... its only on one side and not really noticeable except under certain conditions, but still)
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

AH, and all DHT-based hormones, are very mild and only result in mild shutdown.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Banned

So if AH = masteron effect........the AL = anavar/primo type effects? I already assumed AB = deca effect and AM = enanthate/cypionate effect, but I could be wrong. Was curious on the AL......
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So if AH = masteron effect........the AL = anavar/primo type effects? I already assumed AB = deca effect and AM = enanthate/cypionate effect, but I could be wrong. Was curious on the AL......
    Everything except AL would be accurate. I'm not sure what would be a good comparison for AL would be.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Banned

Everything except AL would be accurate. I'm not sure what would be a good comparison for AL would be.
    haha, that is why I was confused with that one. seems like it's not so harsh as test, but then again didn't compare exactly with anavar or anything super mild like that.... fat burning and cortisol blocking, with some decent anabolic action and low androgenic effect, sort of a combo of a lot of drugs in one application. Hey if it works well it would be in a league of its own I suppose.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

AL as I see it is just a more bio-available form of 11-oxo, and ingredient in it, and probably the only product that has a useful dose 7-keto. It is so bad for oral dosing that 7-keto is only good in AL or as a transdermal and you can never get pure 7-keto powder.
  29. Banned

AL as I see it is just a more bio-available form of 11-oxo, and ingredient in it, and probably the only product that has a useful dose 7-keto. It is so bad for oral dosing that 7-keto is only good in AL or as a transdermal and you can never get pure 7-keto powder.
    that makes sense. things don't always need to be compared to actual steroids.
  30. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

haha, that is why I was confused with that one. seems like it's not so harsh as test, but then again didn't compare exactly with anavar or anything super mild like that.... fat burning and cortisol blocking, with some decent anabolic action and low androgenic effect, sort of a combo of a lot of drugs in one application. Hey if it works well it would be in a league of its own I suppose.
    I did a "ghetto test run" with powder 7keto (400mg) + powder 11-oxo (1200mg) and felt awesome pumps within 2 sets of working out. Was alarmed by the lower back pumps that you would "normally" get from harsher compounds.

Stomach felt tighter within 1 week.

It really made me happy for what AndroLean v3 will bring to the table.

Stacking it with HARD --- Wow, I will have all my competitors on it pre-contest

-Matt
  31. Banned

How much oral 7-keto are you supposed to take anyways? I bought some just recent, since I avoid stimulants. Wasn't sure what the effective dose was and hadn't researched it yet.
  32. Banned

I did a "ghetto test run" with powder 7keto (400mg) + powder 11-oxo (1200mg) and felt awesome pumps within 2 sets of working out. Was alarmed by the lower back pumps that you would "normally" get from harsher compounds.

Stomach felt tighter within 1 week.

It really made me happy for what AndroLean v3 will bring to the table.

Stacking it with HARD --- Wow, I will have all my competitors on it pre-contest

-Matt
    Oh, you answered the question as I posted it about 7-keto lol.
  33. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

The humanetics studies were done on a standard 200mg dose -- but im an extreme person so I of course doubled it

-Matt
  34. Banned

The humanetics studies were done on a standard 200mg dose -- but im an extreme person so I of course doubled it

-Matt
    don't you always have to double the suggested dosage on most supps? label says 1-2 100mg a day. Maybe I'll split the difference between "suggested" and "maniacal" and take 3 a day. LOL.....
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

-Matt
    so the normal dose of ALv3 would be around 200mg 7 keto, and 600mgs 11-oxo?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    so the normal dose of ALv3 would be around 200mg 7 keto, and 600mgs 11-oxo?
    It would 200mg of 7 & 11 oxo

However that 200 will deliver upwards of 95%! --Not 3-5% like straight powders

-Matt
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

It would 200mg of 7 & 11 oxo

However that 200 will deliver upwards of 95%! --Not 3-5% like straight powders

-Matt
    AH yes, with the delivery system.
    Odd question for you Matt, but since there is no AL thread yet and we are on the subject, would you suggest stacking AL with AM? Or would it be better to do AH/AL? Say we take your blast/cruise philosophy into consideration. Go from a blast, to a cruise, then would you suggest a cruise dose of AM and reg dose of AL to Cut up towards the end? Or switch entirely into two full doses of AL and AH and drop the dosage of AM completely?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    AH yes, with the delivery system.
    Odd question for you Matt, but since there is no AL thread yet and we are on the subject, would you suggest stacking AL with AM? Or would it be better to do AH/AL? Say we take your blast/cruise philosophy into consideration. Go from a blast, to a cruise, then would you suggest a cruise dose of AM and reg dose of AL to Cut up towards the end? Or switch entirely into two full doses of AL and AH and drop the dosage of AM completely?
    lol.... lets take a look here --

BLAST on 8 weeks of Mass + (hard or bulk) at 12 softgels total.......
    Cruise for 4-8 weeks w/Mass 4 softgels
    BLAST on 8 weeks of LEAN + HARD at 12 softgels total

Keep in mind -- you can stack Mass & Lean as the 11-oxo could definitely add to the anabolic effect of the cycle

while keeping you leaner too.

When you "cruise" 3-4 softgels dosed ONCE in the morning should allow LH and FSH to stay normal as 6 softgels proved that (more low/normal)

I might even theorize and say that dosing D-aspartic acid (TCF-1) at night before bed would further keep LH and FSH signaling at a high level.

Replicate an "Hcg" type effect.

-Matt
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Keep in mind -- you can stack Mass & Lean as the 11-oxo could definitely add to the anabolic effect of the cycle

When you "cruise" 3-4 softgels dosed ONCE in the morning should allow LH and FSH to stay normal as 6 softgels proved that (more low/normal)

I might even theorize and say that dosing D-aspartic acid (TCF-1) at night before bed would further keep LH and FSH signaling at a high level.

-Matt
    thanks man! That looks great hehe.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

-Matt
    ok I'm listening

haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH/DS for aggression and strength?
    By bigdavid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. Gyno Reversal
    By gixxsta04 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:03 PM
  3. gyno reversal protocol
    By tatti007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 03:49 AM
  4. pct with gyno reversal?