AndroHard v3 is here -- Muscle Density, Strength & Aggression - Natural GYNO reversal

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    yeah, see, my logic was that the AH may negate any estro sides i'd see coming off epi (but at 2 weeks, there may not be any), but then i run into being on for 6 weeks, increasing the risk of suppression.

so you'd say if i could only afford 1 androseries product, i should got AH at 4 weeks as opposed to trying to stretch it out with like 4-5 caps a day as opposed to 6xday?

thanks again
    He is just giving his suggestion. There is no "can't" with these products, you may lower the dosage to stretch it out if it suits your needs. Most like AndroHard dosed high, which is why we modified it to meet that demand, but others have certainly had results with a lower dose.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Banned

Sooooo....... 4 caps per day of AHard for 6 weeks.....is good? That's one bottle right? If I recall the study quoted said that 133mg DHT weekly was the number for gyno reversal, and that 6 caps equated to ~200mg DHT. Therefore 4 a day should equal the study almost exactly. If i recall everything from the site/study correctly. Now the 70 some odd % reversal was after 6 months or more...but just saying that 4 caps should be an effective dosage.
  3. Registered User

I'd love to try this as my first cycle but sadly I don't think I can get this shipped to Switzerland... Maybe I should go for a 12week holiday to the US

On another note, I have minor gyno since I I'm a teen, if I do manage to run a cycle, would stacking the Androhardv3 with another product such has Androdrive/lean be a bad choice? If I can get some strength/size and get rid of my gyno... I don't see many negatives lol
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Sooooo....... 4 caps per day of AHard for 6 weeks.....is good? That's one bottle right? If I recall the study quoted said that 133mg DHT weekly was the number for gyno reversal, and that 6 caps equated to ~200mg DHT. Therefore 4 a day should equal the study almost exactly. If i recall everything from the site/study correctly. Now the 70 some odd % reversal was after 6 months or more...but just saying that 4 caps should be an effective dosage.
    4 would still be an effective dose -- no doubt, but 6 is what we used on our testers,,,,and something "magical" was happening with that whopping 1200mg dose per day as their body compositions were altering by the day.

3-4 gels great for bringing androgenic profile up to offset overly anabolic cycles and keeping estro somewhat under control, but 6 softgels will change your body appearance.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Icepray View Post
    I'd love to try this as my first cycle but sadly I don't think I can get this shipped to Switzerland... Maybe I should go for a 12week holiday to the US

On another note, I have minor gyno since I I'm a teen, if I do manage to run a cycle, would stacking the Androhardv3 with another product such has Androdrive/lean be a bad choice? If I can get some strength/size and get rid of my gyno... I don't see many negatives lol
    No andro stacking is a bad choice -- we made sure to make each product complement eachother. Androhard is the most "stackable" and diversified product, alongside DRIVE.

Hard & Lean will be very special.

-Matt

6. Registered User

yeah, see, my logic was that the AH may negate any estro sides i'd see coming off epi (but at 2 weeks, there may not be any), but then i run into being on for 6 weeks, increasing the risk of suppression.

so you'd say if i could only afford 1 androseries product, i should got AH at 4 weeks as opposed to trying to stretch it out with like 4-5 caps a day as opposed to 6xday?

thanks again
    You most certainly can get estro/gyno effects in 2 weeks -- SD,M1T ,,, have all done this too poor innocent nipples around the nation. As for suppression -- Well our testers ran 8 week cycles of ANDRO with minimal suppression , so that should tell you something. Kick starting an EPi, SD, Hdrol for 2 weeks then ending the cycle on ANDRO only will call for an easy transition into PCT which your balls will thank you for.

-Matt

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    No andro stacking is a bad choice -- we made sure to make each product complement eachother. Androhard is the most "stackable" and diversified product, alongside DRIVE.

-Matt
    Good to know and about shipping, would it be better to PM/Email to talk about this as I'm not in the USA and I should maybe first find out if it is allowed to cross the border in to my country
  8. Banned

4 would still be an effective dose -- no doubt, but 6 is what we used on our testers,,,,and something "magical" was happening with that whopping 1200mg dose per day as their body compositions were altering by the day.

3-4 gels great for bringing androgenic profile up to offset overly anabolic cycles and keeping estro somewhat under control, but 6 softgels will change your body appearance.

-Matt
    Sounds good. thanks.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

-Matt
    I am thinking that 8 weeks of AndroHard at a full dose sounds like a plan to me. Curious if anyone has considered running it alongside test E at say 500mg/wk? I know that is something I am seriously considering knowing that to get Masteron or something like that it would end up costing about the same and is that much less to inject.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Banned

-Matt
    Thats what I was thinking, but the whole Feb 1st thing kinda ruins that .....for now......
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am thinking that 8 weeks of AndroHard at a full dose sounds like a plan to me. Curious if anyone has considered running it alongside test E at say 500mg/wk? I know that is something I am seriously considering knowing that to get Masteron or something like that it would end up costing about the same and is that much less to inject.
    Masteron = Awesome ..... More Injections = NOT Awesome lol. So long as the hard works as advertised, why not.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Masteron = Awesome ..... More Injections = NOT Awesome lol. So long as the hard works as advertised, why not.
    That and it will be my first cycle so adding in something I know how I react to along side the test, well that is just fine with me. I would rather do that then an oral kicker as most methylated orals raise my BP big time and anavar is just way expensive to run a real dose for 5-6 weeks like it needs to be run. Plus, I love how AndroHard treated me both runs I did.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  13. Banned

That and it will be my first cycle so adding in something I know how I react to along side the test, well that is just fine with me. I would rather do that then an oral kicker as most methylated orals raise my BP big time and anavar is just way expensive to run a real dose for 5-6 weeks like it needs to be run. Plus, I love how AndroHard treated me both runs I did.
    well at least you know your shyte, you are one up on 99% of most others on their first cycle. Everything you said is spot on, glad to hear you liked the Androhard....I am going to order some today more than likely.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Is it alright to take the full dose of AndromassV3 and AndrohardV3 together even tho AM has half the daily dose of AH in it?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Is it alright to take the full dose of AndromassV3 and AndrohardV3 together even tho AM has half the daily dose of AH in it?
    I will let one of the PP guys answer that definitively but I can say that at a high dose, 1-andro gave me bad lethargy but I believe with the new formulation that is a thing of the past. Again, best to let that suspicion be confirmed by the experts JD.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

You most certainly can get estro/gyno effects in 2 weeks -- SD,M1T ,,, have all done this too poor innocent nipples around the nation. As for suppression -- Well our testers ran 8 week cycles of ANDRO with minimal suppression , so that should tell you something. Kick starting an EPi, SD, Hdrol for 2 weeks then ending the cycle on ANDRO only will call for an easy transition into PCT which your balls will thank you for.

-Matt

hmm... i may have to go with this plan then. my friend just had gyno surgery a couple of months ago and has some epi he doesnt want that he said i could have for free. id like to get the full benefit of AH (so obviously i'd need to run at normal dosage), but am still somewhat hesitant to run for only 4 weeks (despite being my first cycle, i feel like a couple weeks of a mild methyl like epi to kickstart and help stretch the cycle may be beneficial). i'd like to be able to run trs as a solo pct... i guess my logic was that the epi will kickstart the cycle, but my body will return to homeostasis rather quickly after switching to AH with regard to BP and lipids, and while epi is supposed to combat gyno, it actually exacerbated my friends, so the AH would act as somewhat of a pct (poor choice of words, sorry) for the possible gyno effects of the epi, and i'd have an easy transition into a simple TRS PCT after those 4 AH weeks.......... but then, as i said, theres the issue of more suppression because of the kickstart/6 week cycle... guess its a matter of give and take... if you want the best possible results, you run the higher risk of being shutdown, but if you settle for a 4 week cycle (or longer of JUST AH) you don't have to worry as much

thanks for the help!
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

You can stack them, but you'll only need 1/2 dose of AH.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    But if I really wanted to do the full dose of each, would that still be fine?

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

But if I really wanted to do the full dose of each, would that still be fine?
    IMO, it's overkill.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

IMO, it's overkill.
    Full dose of AM and half dose of AH it is!

Thanks Rodja.

21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Full dose of AM and half dose of AH it is!

Thanks Rodja.
    No problem.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Nice to see advice that doesn't get the person to buy more of the product. What dose of nolva would you recommend for pct for 8 weeks AM 8 weeks 1/2 dose AH?
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I (this being completely theoretical of course) am currently on 500mg/wk test-e, and have been seriously considering grabbing some AndroHard to throw on top of it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Nice to see advice that doesn't get the person to buy more of the product. What dose of nolva would you recommend for pct for 8 weeks AM 8 weeks 1/2 dose AH?
    Depends on your comfort level. We officially recommend the TRS, especially with the addition of the TCF-1 and the lowered suppression of these products, it is a safe bet for recovery. Others prefer to add a SERM in, which is an alright choice to make as well, really comes down to what you are comfortable with.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Would this be the same for AB. As in full dosage of AB and have dosage of AH?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I (this being completely theoretical of course) am currently on 500mg/wk test-e, and have been seriously considering grabbing some AndroHard to throw on top of it.
    It is very similar to mast/primo so no reason it would not be a great addition to test. It is definitely high on my list of activities in the new year after my elbow is 100%.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowItUp View Post
    Would this be the same for AB. As in full dosage of AB and have dosage of AH?
    AH would need to be run at full dose. The reason you only need 1/2 with AM is that 6 caps contains 1/2 the actives as 6 caps of AH.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Registered User

hmm... i may have to go with this plan then. my friend just had gyno surgery a couple of months ago and has some epi he doesnt want that he said i could have for free. id like to get the full benefit of AH (so obviously i'd need to run at normal dosage), but am still somewhat hesitant to run for only 4 weeks (despite being my first cycle, i feel like a couple weeks of a mild methyl like epi to kickstart and help stretch the cycle may be beneficial). i'd like to be able to run trs as a solo pct... i guess my logic was that the epi will kickstart the cycle, but my body will return to homeostasis rather quickly after switching to AH with regard to BP and lipids, and while epi is supposed to combat gyno, it actually exacerbated my friends, so the AH would act as somewhat of a pct (poor choice of words, sorry) for the possible gyno effects of the epi, and i'd have an easy transition into a simple TRS PCT after those 4 AH weeks.......... but then, as i said, theres the issue of more suppression because of the kickstart/6 week cycle... guess its a matter of give and take... if you want the best possible results, you run the higher risk of being shutdown, but if you settle for a 4 week cycle (or longer of JUST AH) you don't have to worry as much

thanks for the help!
    Glad you may have gotten some useful info there Bill -- Ending cycles with Andro only would definitely be in your best interest for not only an "easier pct" but also having an active defense against the possibility of delayed onset gyno from kickstarting epi/sd --(assuming you conclude the cycle w/AndroHard)

-Matt

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Glad you may have gotten some useful info there Bill -- Ending cycles with Andro only would definitely be in your best interest for not only an "easier pct" but also having an active defense against the possibility of delayed onset gyno from kickstarting epi/sd --(assuming you conclude the cycle w/AndroHard)

-Matt
    yeah, i would end on AH... i really appreciate all the help and info, im nowhere near as knowledgeable as you guys about these things, so i thought my logic on the AH helping ease into pct might have been just flat out wrong, very happy to know its do-able.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

yeah, i would end on AH... i really appreciate all the help and info, im nowhere near as knowledgeable as you guys about these things, so i thought my logic on the AH helping ease into pct might have been just flat out wrong, very happy to know its do-able.
    And it will continue to harden you up which is what the Epi will already start doing. Also, you aren't going to feel too nice after a cycle like that and the AH should help, especially if you are running something like old school dermacrine or transderm as a test base. Actually, I wouldn't even attempt that cycle without one of those due to the lethargy from SD.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH/DS for aggression and strength?
    By bigdavid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. Gyno Reversal
    By gixxsta04 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:03 PM
  3. gyno reversal protocol
    By tatti007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 03:49 AM
  4. pct with gyno reversal?