1st Cycle: H-drol critiquing

shaft77

Awards
Hey guys been researching a lot on this website throughout the forums etc...I decided after looking through countless threads, it would be ideal for me to do a 6 week cycle of H-drol. My goal is to gain 10-15lbs of lean mass, and break some plateaus. I am 5"7 170lbs, and have been training for about 3 years. However in doing this I am going to try my best to prevent as many "negative" effects as possible, and maintain nearly all my gains. With that said, here is my plan.

-2 Weeks prior to starting H-drol-

CEL: Cycle Assist - loading at daily recommended dosage.

-Starting H-drol cycle-

H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
CEL: Cycle Assist - loading at daily recommended dosage.

-PCT-

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA-3/3/3/3
Erase-0/0/0/2/3/3/3/1
Activate Extreme-0/0/0/4/4/4/4

Any criticism, guidance, or critiquing would be greatly appreciated. A few more notes. My diet is going to be in check, clean foods, and calorie counting with a "leangains IF" approach. Throughout the entire cycle/PCT I will be taking the regular, such as a multi, fish oil, glucosamine, etc... During the PCT I will be using White Flood as my pre-workout to maintain a good pump, and high intensity.

A few specifics:

I could use a little more guidance on dosing times for cycle/PCT. As of now I plan on taking H-drol+Fish oil together, and the supporting supps about 3 hours later.

Do you think my PCT is a little over-kill? Like I said I am trying to do this the BEST possible way, and am willing to pay to ensure that happens.

Is it necessary to start the Erase, and Activate Extreme 3 weeks into PCT. I have read mixed reviews on this, a little more feedback would be appreciated.