Wisdom Needed - Supporting Supps

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I am running epistrong 60/60/60/60 - love this ****. I'm on day 7 and am +6, bf down. Awesome. I've ran epi before and love the stuff - i can now vouch for the limited ed. run personally. This stuff is flat out strong and awesome. 60mg was my sweet spot when I fooled around with a 6wk cycle of the epi. I decided that 4-5wks are all that are necessary, and wanted to try running it hard (60mg) all the way through.

I had some prolactin issues several months back coming off some SD. I ordered and received some cabaser (cabergoline). I have zero nipple sensitivity atm, but want to make absolutely sure that I do not have any kind of issues. I have had "puffy" nipples since high school - the epi seems to be sucking my body fat up and making the puffiness go away, but I can produce a little bit of liquid from my nips of a squeeze hard. I'm not gonna mess with them anymore, but I need some wisdom, guys. Gracias in advance.

Supporting supps along with the epi at 60/60/60/60 are:

dermacrine 4 pumps / day
cycle assist 2 scoops / day
B6 300mg / day
vit e 1000mg / day
fish oil ~10g / day

***questionable stuff***

erase - been running it at one cap a day (25mg). Is it needed? Should I take more? I really like it as my ON AI... Libido is doing very very well too
cabergoline - 20x1mg tablets , dosage? I read 1mg / wk? 0.5mg tues, 0.5mg fri? Really trying to control this prolactin issue that I seem to have.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Why?? I heard it's very mild for prolactin control. Any other thoughts?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Well it is probably not a concern if not taken frequently at low dose. I just don't like the risk. it can increase the risk of Valvular Heart Disease in prolonged use (few months) at 3mg a day.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
My dose will not exceed 1 mg / wk. I am going to start tomorrow unless someone objects. Is my Erase dosage good?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I just took 0.25mg caber. I am gonna run this e4d for a few doses to make sure I don't have any weird affects to it.

Is my Erase dosage good?

Flabby

Awards
I don't think anyone knows exactly what's right for your body, but one a day of erase couldn't really hurt I guess. For me, 60mg of epi and an erase cap would probably make my joints hurt. Epi is known to have SERM-like properties in breast tissue for some, so I personally would prob skip the erase.

Have you ever tried dopa mucuna for prolactin control? I love that **** - also for the mood-boosting effects.

I have the same issue as you with the puffy nips but they've never gotten worse or resulted in actual leakage. Right now my goal is to get my bodyfat down much lower to see how that affects their appearance.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
That is what I figured as well - 1 cap can't hurt. I experienced some gyno issues when coming off SD (**** is so strong) and just want to take all precautions necessary. After my first dose of caber (0.25mg) I can already "feel" my chest sucking back into my body, ie. no puffiness. I am gonna run caber on Monday and Thursday for a few weeks at 0.25mg each day - total is 0.50mg/wk. My joints are fine as long as I dose HIGH on fish oil EVERYDAY.

Epi is by far my favorite PH when it comes down to gains:sides etc... **** has me on that chiseled out of granite status. Lots of girls at the strip club commented when they would touch my stomach. ;)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Upping the Erase. I am having some nipple sensitivity in the right nipple... or is it just that destroyed from massive bench day... I just need to stop messing with it. Everything is going well otherwise.

I am gonna run the Erase at 3 caps a day for awhile to see if this helps with the sensitivity. I have letro, nolva, DAA, torem, etc on hand... suggestions?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
4wks natty? You're prob. right... but I haven't ever had issues with epi, natty time was good and no problems and wanted to get in a little winter cycle while everything is lax with school/work...

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Upped Erase to 3 caps a day and things seem to be better. I don't know if I should even have results this quickly, but my right feels normal now... I don't wanna jinx it, but hopefully Erase at 3 caps / day will be enough to keep the estro at bay.

Today is day 11 - I'm up about 7 lbs which I'm very happy with. I have been able to eat how I want to for this next little while (part of the reason I wanted to go ahead and run this cycle even though I DID NOT GIVE ENOUGH TIME OFF BEFORE STARTING PROBABLY). Strength, vascularity, muscle HARDNESS (insane) - good ol' epi.

Peace, Y'all. :D

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing what this is exactly, so I'm gonna have bloods done tomorrow. I am still experiencing a little nipple sens. in my right nip. Its not the nipple, its a spot more to the center of my body, under my nip, and its VERY small, but its quite sensitive. Should I wait for the bloods and keep running things like I have been or should I start a low dose protocol of Nolva? 20mg/day for the next and last 2 wks of this cycle?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Still have not gotten bloods. Been busy as ****. I have been reading a lot about AndroHard v3 and it's possible gyno reversing effects... what would cycle of that be like right after this? The stuff is pretty mild, eh?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn bro, you must hate sex. what's the point of running dermacrine with an AI? I would be relying on the estrogen conversion in the dermacrine to mitigate some of the sides of the epi (libido, lethargy, etc). I find it impossible to believe that your libido is up through this, although it's still early in the cycle.

some of my thoughts:
stick to p-5-p, no need to stress the liver more processing all that B6.

though, what's the point here with all these prolactin concerns...epi will not increase prolactin??

and no, epi does not work like a serm...

if you're really concerned about gyno, add something like androhard, furuza-a, etc...something with 5a metabolites. Dermacrine also helps, try rubbing some on the boys to increase DHT conversion.

overkill is not the best way to approach everything

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think anyone knows exactly what's right for your body, but one a day of erase couldn't really hurt I guess. For me, 60mg of epi and an erase cap would probably make my joints hurt. Epi is known to have SERM-like properties in breast tissue for some, so I personally would prob skip the erase.

Have you ever tried dopa mucuna for prolactin control? I love that **** - also for the mood-boosting effects.

I have the same issue as you with the puffy nips but they've never gotten worse or resulted in actual leakage. Right now my goal is to get my bodyfat down much lower to see how that affects their appearance.
this has not been proven, there are more cases that indicate otherwise. and the people that have reported reduced gyno only ran 20-30mg.

puffy nips can just be a sign of a flux in hormones, not necessarily gyno.