puffy nipples, please help, am getting desperate

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. puffy nipples, please help, am getting desperate


    hello, i have been lurking this forum for a while but never really felt like making an account

    however now i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with my puffy nipples, no gyno, only puffy nipples
    i have had them since puberty (20 years now)

    never bothered by them much until recently when i started training (1 year ago), progress was good and everything

    and now its annoying the hell out of me, i dont know what to do anymore, im loosing all motivation in working out when i cant even take my god damn shirt off because it looks so disgusting

    ive read a few threads regarding nolvadex/letrozole but those were only talked about as PCTS

    i havent done any AAS so far, just wanted to know
    is it possible to get rid of pubertal gyno with nolvadex/letrozole?

    and what site ships them to europe safely?
    are there any side effects?

    are they preventable with something?
    please help i am at the edge of just giving up i cant even be bothered anymore with bodybuilding like this
    would post before and after pics if this works out in any way


  2. I honestly would recommend running a 6 week cycle of Primordial Performance's Androhard V3. It will not only help in reversing your problem but will help you in your bodybuilding goals as well. And with the black friday sale it is cheap as hell. Read into it and give it a try!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I honestly would recommend running a 6 week cycle of Primordial Performance's Androhard V3. It will not only help in reversing your problem but will help you in your bodybuilding goals as well. And with the black friday sale it is cheap as hell. Read into it and give it a try!
    interesting, never heard of this

    can you give a link with detailed information/price etc?

  4. Black Friday Sale on AndroSeries v3!

    I honestly wouldn't anticipate this great of a deal happening again. Get it asap. And if u order over $200 u can split it up into 3 payments. 2 bottles of Androhard, plus TRS, split in 3 payments, looks good to me!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. just found out it doesnt ship to austria
    any other suggestions?
    •   
       


  6. PM me so I have u saved, will help u out tomorrow bro
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  7. will do, i just need 7 posts first

  8. bump

  9. bumps

  10. bumpg

  11. super glue man, "not joking" make your nips hard, and while laying down put a VERY thin layer of super glue over them, let them dry and wear your thin shirts with pride.
    If you put too much glue it WILL HURT later. spreas it as thin as you possibly can.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nonidentity View Post
    super glue man, "not joking" make your nips hard, and while laying down put a VERY thin layer of super glue over them, let them dry and wear your thin shirts with pride.
    If you put too much glue it WILL HURT later. spreas it as thin as you possibly can.
    but isnt that going to make them even puffier/bigger when i dont do it?
    anyone has a clue if this stuff is legit?

    gynexerol.com

  13. why would it make them puffier? all it does is hold them in the 'hard' position. mine actually stay hard for a little while "7 hours?" after being forced to stay hard for a day or two

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nonidentity View Post
    why would it make them puffier? all it does is hold them in the 'hard' position. mine actually stay hard for a little while "7 hours?" after being forced to stay hard for a day or two
    well i could swear i read somewhere that making them hard all the time will make them puffier and ****.. guess i was wrong
    i might have to try this as a temporary solution till cut down to 10% or less bodyfat and get my hands on nolvadex/letrozole to try it out.. or something else

    is there NO legit way of getting rid of this except surgery?

    for **** sake

  15. actually i just did it with superglue.. been 5 min so far they havent gone puffy again... i hope this works.. if it can stay for hours and doesnt wear off in water.. then i should be fine till i get something else

  16. Srsly?? Can you notice with a shirt off? Notsureiftrollornot.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    Srsly?? Can you notice with a shirt off? Notsureiftrollornot.
    100% serious, i can even go shirtless around u wont notice anything

  18. bump

  19. When I put superglue on my massive **** it makes the women less scared of me. Yeah try it.

  20. Seriously, you just superglued your nips? I'm not sure whether or not you got trolled buy I'm laughing my ass off regardless. Letro may work for you, the dht in androhard is a good idea as well.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  21. Look - if you have had this problem since puberty - I highly recommend that you go see a doctor about how to fix it. Self-medication in order to fix a long standing problem like this is not really advisable.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Seriously, you just superglued your nips? I'm not sure whether or not you got trolled buy I'm laughing my ass off regardless. Letro may work for you, the dht in androhard is a good idea as well.

    Ive heard that if you dip your nips in feathers after the superglue it sooths any stinging..
    Last edited by SkItZoId; 11-27-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling error

  23. Dude wtf u just superglued ur nips lol

  24. he wasn't trolled, it works

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nonidentity View Post
    he wasn't trolled, it works
    Have you tried dipping them in feathers too?

  26. as idiotic and ridicilous as it sounds.. i did it i swear

    and it made me feel awesome lol, i could wear a singlet at the gym without having to worry that my nipples stick out
    and the plan further down the road for me is following:

    gonna use superglue as temporary fix till then, it lasts for days after applied once (google super glue puffy nipples 100% serious)
    ill cut down to 10% (at 15 now) or less bodyfat
    if it still as bad im gonna go to a doctor and ask for his opinion on letro/nolva and for this and that surgery is not a option unless insurance covers it

    well see how this will go along, will update the thread with pics if i ever happen to get rid of this ****

    seriously i dont wish anyone on this planet, even my biggest enemy, to have puffy nipples
    especially if you train.. it looks ****ing disgusting and ruins my whole physique

    and yes im totally willing to buy superglue every month and have it fixed.. feel so much better not having to worry about this.. i suggest people with puffy nipples the same and its pretty much risk-free

    after few days you can peel the glue off and reapply.. no skin issues
    im not gonna simply live with this, **** this ****

    read a bit more on nolva and letro, read a lot that its not that free of side effects as i thought
    well i dont give a ****, i will try it if its still there after i cut

  27. Its gotta feel odd though, like no way that would go unnoticed around a chic

  28. Quote Originally Posted by flm View Post
    as idiotic and ridicilous as it sounds.. i did it i swear

    and it made me feel awesome lol, i could wear a singlet at the gym without having to worry that my nipples stick out
    and the plan further down the road for me is following:

    gonna use superglue as temporary fix till then, it lasts for days after applied once (google super glue puffy nipples 100% serious)
    ill cut down to 10% (at 15 now) or less bodyfat
    if it still as bad im gonna go to a doctor and ask for his opinion on letro/nolva and for this and that surgery is not a option unless insurance covers it

    well see how this will go along, will update the thread with pics if i ever happen to get rid of this ****

    seriously i dont wish anyone on this planet, even my biggest enemy, to have puffy nipples
    especially if you train.. it looks ****ing disgusting and ruins my whole physique

    and yes im totally willing to buy superglue every month and have it fixed.. feel so much better not having to worry about this.. i suggest people with puffy nipples the same and its pretty much risk-free

    after few days you can peel the glue off and reapply.. no skin issues
    im not gonna simply live with this, **** this ****

    read a bit more on nolva and letro, read a lot that its not that free of side effects as i thought
    well i dont give a ****, i will try it if its still there after i cut
    what you gonna do when you actually take your shirt OFF?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by angryswoles

    what you gonna do when you actually take your shirt OFF?
    Hah I imagine it's the same concern for chics who stuff their bras

  30. It's better to be happy with who u r than to be gluing ur nips. Next u will be doing at home surgery to remove it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with puffy nipples.
    By stonewall3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:44 PM
  2. Puffy nipples
    By kjlueck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. Puffy nipples on 3rd day of The One
    By Miro3003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 08:39 AM
  4. Puffy nipples
    By lazar in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Log in
Log in