Ultradrol Dosing? 8 mg/day or 12 mg/day

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Cool Ultradrol Dosing? 8 mg/day or 12 mg/day

Yesterday I started a cycle of Ultradrol and I had a question about dosing. I know from logs that people typically dose between 8 to 16 mg per day. I have one bottle and want to take full advantage of the 90 pills I have.

So in your opinion, would I get better gains taking 8 mg/day for 6 weeks or taking 12 mg/day for 4 weeks? In other words, what would produce better results: the extra 2 weeks of training and eating I can get off 8 mg/day or the gains from higher blood levels that I can get off 12 mg/day for 4 weeks?

Also, to counter hepatoxicity, I'm taking Liver Longer and Milk Thistle. But do you think that 8 mg/day for 6 weeks would be easier or harder on the liver than taking 12 mg/day for 4 weeks? For 8 mg/day, since the dosage is less, the liver would not have to process as much on a daily basis, but on 12 mg/day, the liver would not have to tolerate the compound for as many weeks.

Just curious about your opinions.

Stats
    Age 23
    Height 6 ft
    Weight 176
    Body Fat ~10-12%
    Consistent training for past 5 years.
    Diet 4500 kcal/day. 45% protein, 35% carbs, 20% fat

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10

Name:  Ultradrol.gif
Views: 2748
Size:  1.54 MB

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

I am 2days into my third week. I started with 8mg first 4 days then went to 12mg. I am up 7lbs I am not eating enough or it would be more. I have only been using milk thisle I feel great no lethargy at all. Libido comes and goes but Im 41 you should have no problems with that. Basically no sides and good lean muscle gains If I get 10 lbs and keep it I will be very happy. Ultradrol RULES!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steakumm View Post
    I am 2days into my third week. I started with 8mg first 4 days then went to 12mg. I am up 7lbs I am not eating enough or it would be more. I have only been using milk thisle I feel great no lethargy at all. Libido comes and goes but Im 41 you should have no problems with that. Basically no sides and good lean muscle gains If I get 10 lbs and keep it I will be very happy. Ultradrol RULES!
    Nice Steakumm!! Thats awesome about your gains and keep up the good work! I'm sure I could tolerate 12 mg no problem like you say, but I'm still curious about my original question and which dosing schedule would produce better gains. Thanks for your input and I hope you stack on another 7 lbs!

Anyway I'm freaking excited about starting this cycle!!!
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    Name:  arnold.jpg
Views: 2579
Size:  9.9 KB
    •   

4. Registered User

12mg str8 out the gait.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    12mg str8 out the gait.
    Thanks for the input jbryand101b. I always appreciate your posts. Could you explain your rationale though? I would think having the extra 2 weeks at 8 mg would be the best route since my body has that much more time to grow. However, I guess I could understand if 8 mg isn't an "effective dose" as in it wouldn't boost my levels sufficiently past my normal test levels to produce the accelerated results. What do you think
  6. Registered User

i feel like this compound would be best ran at 24mg e/d for 4 weeks, and 12-16mg for 6 weeks.

but if you want, sure, 8mg would be good, or you could maybe grab a bottle of something like stanodrol to run for 3 weeks post ultradrol to harden up and lean up a bit post ultradrol, making it 7 weeker.

4 with ultradrol, 3 with stanodrol.

thats what i'd probably do if i didn't have 2 bottles of ultradrol to run for 6 weeks.

udrol is a great product, but I feel it is underdosed.

should be in 8-10mg caps, 90 caps/bottle.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

That right there sounds like a fun time!!!

RECOVERBRO

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i feel like this compound would be best ran at 24mg e/d for 4 weeks, and 12-16mg for 6 weeks.

but if you want, sure, 8mg would be good, or you could maybe grab a bottle of something like stanodrol to run for 3 weeks post ultradrol to harden up and lean up a bit post ultradrol, making it 7 weeker.

4 with ultradrol, 3 with stanodrol.

thats what i'd probably do if i didn't have 2 bottles of ultradrol to run for 6 weeks.

udrol is a great product, but I feel it is underdosed.

should be in 8-10mg caps, 90 caps/bottle.
    I was thinking of maybe getting a bottle of E-stane(run it for 3 weeks) , but since stanodrol is not methylated maybe that would be a better choice w/pct
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol and Tudca
    By Ev52 in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. 41 y/o Ultradrol
    By Steakumm in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. When to take Ultradrol
    By ngen52 in forum Cycle Info