Ultradrol Dosing? 8 mg/day or 12 mg/day

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yesterday I started a cycle of Ultradrol and I had a question about dosing. I know from logs that people typically dose between 8 to 16 mg per day. I have one bottle and want to take full advantage of the 90 pills I have.

So in your opinion, would I get better gains taking 8 mg/day for 6 weeks or taking 12 mg/day for 4 weeks? In other words, what would produce better results: the extra 2 weeks of training and eating I can get off 8 mg/day or the gains from higher blood levels that I can get off 12 mg/day for 4 weeks?

Also, to counter hepatoxicity, I'm taking Liver Longer and Milk Thistle. But do you think that 8 mg/day for 6 weeks would be easier or harder on the liver than taking 12 mg/day for 4 weeks? For 8 mg/day, since the dosage is less, the liver would not have to process as much on a daily basis, but on 12 mg/day, the liver would not have to tolerate the compound for as many weeks.

Just curious about your opinions.

Stats
Age 23
Height 6 ft
Weight 176
Body Fat ~10-12%
Consistent training for past 5 years.
Diet 4500 kcal/day. 45% protein, 35% carbs, 20% fat

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10

Ultradrol.gif

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
I am 2days into my third week. I started with 8mg first 4 days then went to 12mg. I am up 7lbs I am not eating enough or it would be more. I have only been using milk thisle I feel great no lethargy at all. Libido comes and goes but Im 41 you should have no problems with that. Basically no sides and good lean muscle gains If I get 10 lbs and keep it I will be very happy. Ultradrol RULES!

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I am 2days into my third week. I started with 8mg first 4 days then went to 12mg. I am up 7lbs I am not eating enough or it would be more. I have only been using milk thisle I feel great no lethargy at all. Libido comes and goes but Im 41 you should have no problems with that. Basically no sides and good lean muscle gains If I get 10 lbs and keep it I will be very happy. Ultradrol RULES!
Nice Steakumm!! Thats awesome about your gains and keep up the good work! I'm sure I could tolerate 12 mg no problem like you say, but I'm still curious about my original question and which dosing schedule would produce better gains. Thanks for your input and I hope you stack on another 7 lbs!

Anyway I'm freaking excited about starting this cycle!!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
arnold.jpg

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
12mg str8 out the gait.
Thanks for the input jbryand101b. I always appreciate your posts. Could you explain your rationale though? I would think having the extra 2 weeks at 8 mg would be the best route since my body has that much more time to grow. However, I guess I could understand if 8 mg isn't an "effective dose" as in it wouldn't boost my levels sufficiently past my normal test levels to produce the accelerated results. What do you think

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel like this compound would be best ran at 24mg e/d for 4 weeks, and 12-16mg for 6 weeks.

but if you want, sure, 8mg would be good, or you could maybe grab a bottle of something like stanodrol to run for 3 weeks post ultradrol to harden up and lean up a bit post ultradrol, making it 7 weeker.

4 with ultradrol, 3 with stanodrol.

thats what i'd probably do if i didn't have 2 bottles of ultradrol to run for 6 weeks.

udrol is a great product, but I feel it is underdosed.

should be in 8-10mg caps, 90 caps/bottle.

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
i feel like this compound would be best ran at 24mg e/d for 4 weeks, and 12-16mg for 6 weeks.

but if you want, sure, 8mg would be good, or you could maybe grab a bottle of something like stanodrol to run for 3 weeks post ultradrol to harden up and lean up a bit post ultradrol, making it 7 weeker.

4 with ultradrol, 3 with stanodrol.

thats what i'd probably do if i didn't have 2 bottles of ultradrol to run for 6 weeks.

udrol is a great product, but I feel it is underdosed.

should be in 8-10mg caps, 90 caps/bottle.
I was thinking of maybe getting a bottle of E-stane(run it for 3 weeks) , but since stanodrol is not methylated maybe that would be a better choice w/pct