v3 androseries questions

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I noticed using PP website that their recomending using bulk or mass for six weeks

That means you need two bottles which will leave you with excess tablets why not just make a bottle with enough for six weeks supply ?

Another question is could you run one bottle of mass followed with bulk for maybe a six week cycle or 8 week cycle ?

And one last question what stack would be best for strength mass and hard or bulk and hard

I'm really looking forward to these new products and can't wait to use them and see logs would love other people to ask pp any questions aswell :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure where you're seeing the 6 week recommendation. You could easily do a 6 week run of AM/AB (with a 2 week overlap in dosing) and I think that a Mass/Hard stack would be better for strength.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Used your androstat and when you add in either mass or bulk it automaticley puts 2 of them in the basket and shows you a six week run timeline :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
That androstat application was freakishly accurate to my real test based on the blood work I have gotten in the past

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
That androstat application was freakishly accurate to my real test based on the blood work I have gotten in the past
according to that application mines like 602, i dont know if that is good or bad.

To the op- play around with the dosages. I noticed the program defaulted to 6 pills twice a day for me. Apparantly my stack was gonna cost $1000 lol. Thats when i realised something wasnt right in the setup.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Mine has fluctuated between 550 and 700 based on bloodwork it is not the best but deff normal. It is a misconception that every young man has test near the 1000s

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I'm 22, but ive never believed ive had high test. It would be good to go get a blood pannel done out of interest to see my test levels.

Biggyp

Awards
Not sure where you're seeing the 6 week recommendation. You could easily do a 6 week run of AM/AB (with a 2 week overlap in dosing) and I think that a Mass/Hard stack would be better for strength.
I am waiting for shipment of AM and AH ,I was planning a 6week AM6ed/AH4ed, ? Is would u recommend a 6week am/ah with a 2week overlap over what I was planning?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am waiting for shipment of AM and AH ,I was planning a 6week AM6ed/AH4ed, ? Is would u recommend a 6week am/ah with a 2week overlap over what I was planning?
Not quite what I was talking about with the overlap. When I said that, I meant more like this:
AM: 6/6/6/6/0/0
AB: 0/0/6/6/6/6

Biggyp

Awards
Not quite what I was talking about with the overlap. When I said that, I meant more like this:
AM: 6/6/6/6/0/0
AB: 0/0/6/6/6/6
Yea, I understood what u meant ,what I meant was do u think an overlap cycle as u stated would be better than a straight 6 Wk am/6ed & ah/4ed? Thanks for advice

Biggyp

Awards
I'm sorry, I thought u said andromeda but u said androbulk,my bad

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could use the same dosing methodology with AH.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have heard many report back on this. It was rigorously tested to accurately paint a picture of where you are at. Many guys are coming really close to their most recent reading. I honestly doubted it, but too many guys are reporting that it was close to their blood test numbers.

Yea, I understood what u meant ,what I meant was do u think an overlap cycle as u stated would be better than a straight 6 Wk am/6ed & ah/4ed? Thanks for advice
I personally like the 6 weeks of 6AM/4AH.

As for the original question, these products can be safely run for 8 weeks.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if its a dumb question but what makes hard and mass stack better for strength ?

I was under the view that using bulk and mass would be better as their mass builders and more mass makes you stronger and lift more ?

I know I'm probably wrong but just would love to know why mass and hard is better for strength thanks in advanced :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if its a dumb question but what makes hard and mass stack better for strength ?

I was under the view that using bulk and mass would be better as their mass builders and more mass makes you stronger and lift more ?

I know I'm probably wrong but just would love to know why mass and hard is better for strength thanks in advanced :)
Well, you didn't ask about a AB/AM stack, so I didn't comment on that. Out of the two you proposed (AB/AH and AM/AH), I believe that the AM/AH would be better for strength. IMO, AH/AM would be better for strength because of the higher amounts of DHT, which is great for strength. Having extra bulk does not necessarily equate to higher strength levels. For example, nandrolone, one of the target hormones of AB, is not a great strength builder, but it is great for mass.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Rodja, imo, I would go with an 8 week AM/AH run though over 6

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It came close to my bloods as well, pretty accurate and amazing at that.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yeh this will be my first cycle and think I will use ah and am for 8 weeks can't wait to see the results hopefully hard lean mass :)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
exactly, my first hdrol cycle i gianed over 10 pounds 2nd hdrol cycle gained 6 pounds and i ate even more the 2nd cycle than first. however my strength went from 355 on bench to 385. on Epi it went from 340-350 only but i got bigger.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing question concerning the new Androhard

Okay i read the new AH has as twice as much hormones in it as the old version. Does this mean a bottle of the new AH would long 8 weeks compared to 4 weeks for the old one? As i am an European guy the Androseries are very expensive for me and all the discount codes have no meaning to me because i am not able to buy the products directly from PP. The only sources i have are Predator Nutrition and Powermyself.com. It is not possible to get the things through customs when i directly order from US and i learned on the PP home page that they doesn't ship to my country (germany). So my question is at a weight of 175 lbs would a bottle of the new AH at least be enough for a 6-week run of AH? Two bottles would be much too expensive for me and 4 weeks seem to be very short. Or do you think a 6 week-run with 4 caps der pay would be a complete waste of money?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay i read the new AH has as twice as much hormones in it as the old version. Does this mean a bottle of the new AH would long 8 weeks compared to 4 weeks for the old one? As i am an European guy the Androseries are very expensive for me and all the discount codes have no meaning to me because i am not able to buy the products directly from PP. The only sources i have are Predator Nutrition and Powermyself.com. It is not possible to get the things through customs when i directly order from US and i learned on the PP home page that they doesn't ship to my country (germany). So my question is at a weight of 175 lbs would a bottle of the new AH at least be enough for a 6-week run of AH? Two bottles would be much too expensive for me and 4 weeks seem to be very short. Or do you think a 6 week-run with 4 caps der pay would be a complete waste of money?
It would be relative when discussing pricing. Will better results be seen with a higher dose, well without a doubt I can say yes to this. However, 4 caps of AndroHard v3 is actually still a higher dose than v2 was and will still provide a very good cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys... Don't forget we have the Androstacker so you can preview your Androseries cycles before you buy them. It shows Effects, Side Effects and a level of power based on Testosterone. It's pretty cool. You can't exceed a certain dose, but you probably won't need to anyway.

And for those that are wondering, one of our biggest recommendations is 2 bottles of Andromass + 1 Bottle of Androbulk for 8 weeks. 6 caps a day for AM and 3 caps a day for AB.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys... Don't forget we have the Androstacker so you can preview your Androseries cycles before you buy them. It shows Effects, Side Effects and a level of power based on Testosterone. It's pretty cool. You can't exceed a certain dose, but you probably won't need to anyway.

And for those that are wondering, one of our biggest recommendations is 2 bottles of Andromass + 1 Bottle of Androbulk for 8 weeks. 6 caps a day for AM and 3 caps a day for AB.
Very helpful tool, love the synergy between it and AndroStat.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be relative when discussing pricing. Will better results be seen with a higher dose, well without a doubt I can say yes to this. However, 4 caps of AndroHard v3 is actually still a higher dose than v2 was and will still provide a very good cycle.
^^^This, it is dosed perfectly if you do decide to use it I still recommend two bottles, 8 weeks will do wonders.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
count me in for 8 weeks this time next year! i plan i running it with 30-45 mg of Epi-strong due to me having 3 bottles.....i cant wait!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
What has you waiting until next year? Cycle in between?
starting in less than a week dzine 30/30/30/45/45/45 going big. in may or june epi at high dose to cut. then winter epi play andro v3. i bought 3 bottles of epi strong lol. almost regret it.

i also have panstz i might do with the epi.

i would much rather do andro series, longer cycles plus non methyl but i got scared and stocked up as well as expensive. it will happen though. i will run epi at 30,45,and 60 solo and 30 to maybe 45 with andromass.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
starting in less than a week dzine 30/30/30/45/45/45 going big. in may or june epi at high dose to cut. then winter epi play andro v3. i bought 3 bottles of epi strong lol. almost regret it.

i also have panstz i might do with the epi.

i would much rather do andro series, longer cycles plus non methyl but i got scared and stocked up as well as expensive. it will happen though. i will run epi at 30,45,and 60 solo and 30 to maybe 45 with andromass.
Sounds good.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
count me in for 8 weeks this time next year! i plan i running it with 30-45 mg of Epi-strong due to me having 3 bottles.....i cant wait!
Well I hope you got in on the sale. It ends tonight!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so everyone knows, first 100 (or around there) orders of Androseries V3 are out... we have a few guys who have already received their bottles! Next shipment goes out soon ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The feedback is just underway. The coming weeks will tell the story...

Diezzil

Awards
Would one be able to run Androhard and/or Andromass for 12-16 weeks and experience consistent gains all the way through (this is assuming ofcourse that training and diet were on par, and with the addition of hcg of course). It is my understanding that the effects of these taper off around 8-10 weeks (like many orals). If one wanted to use these products as a test base and run it like test would this be possible?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would one be able to run Androhard and/or Andromass for 12-16 weeks and experience consistent gains all the way through (this is assuming ofcourse that training and diet were on par, and with the addition of hcg of course). It is my understanding that the effects of these taper off around 8-10 weeks (like many orals). If one wanted to use these products as a test base and run it like test would this be possible?
You could do it, but plateauing on a long cycle is bound to happen at some point. Guys running test for that long don't always gain consistently through the whole period.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would compare it more to a fast acting ester like prop as opposed to oral AAS, in this case 8-10 weeks is ideal IMO.

Diezzil

Awards
Will likely do 12 weeks than. Thanks for the reply.

Diezzil

Awards
Maybe. I would like to but I want to be able to devote time and effort into it (pictures, consistent updates, etc.). Plus I'm not doing them completely solo. The plan is AM+AH with ultradrol at the beginning 4 weeks as a kicker. I have a lot of obligations (work, school, etc.) is what the main problem is. But if I can log it I definitely will, and I'll do it on AM.com. And thanks reps for the replies.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if it's a partial log with weekly updates, the feedback will help us and other members. BTW, love the UD kicker.

Diezzil

Awards
I will see what I can do about logging it. It's not happening until February, I need to hammer out all the details.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will see what I can do about logging it. It's not happening until February, I need to hammer out all the details.
I like how you're taking ample time to plan out your cycle. So few take the necessary time to do so.

Diezzil

Awards
Another question I have is how suppressive would 12-16 weeks of androdrive be? I know several people who want to run it and they are trying to get an idea of if things such as hcg to administer intracycle and what the recommendation for PCT is.