Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Lightbulb Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]


    If one were to be unable to inject, and had to stick to orals, could the "Blast and Cruise" method be applicable for oral use? The "blast" portion would need to be strong yet not super harsh on the liver, and the "cruise" portion could be something like DAA with an AI. I'm not too certain on how the PCT portion would fit in and what you would want to take...

    Thought on this being relevant? Also, what do you all think about what would happen when you stop cold turkey?


  2. Blast your liver with orals and cruise to the ER
    •   
       


  3. That's why the "blast" portion would have to be responsible. We're not going to stack 3 androgenic compounds at high doses.

    I'm thinking like 4 weeks SD + a strong(ish) non-methyl. Add in constant liver support supps as well.

  4. Your lipids are still going to be jacked up. Both methyl and non-methyls effect lipids and liver, just non-methyls aren't nearly as harsh. Seems like a lot of stress on the body

  5. I guess the only way we would be able to tell would be a few bloodtests on a test subject.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    I guess the only way we would be able to tell would be a few bloodtests on a test subject.
    I see you want to volunteer.

    I think being 'off' on daa and and AI is pretty good. That's what I do between my orals. Basically I do pct, then another pct. Then maintain a stack of estrogen balancing and test boosting stuff. Then jump on another oral when the time is right.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. You could do:

    SD wks 1-4
    10/20/20/20

    Katandrol / furuza a wks 3-8
    300mg-350mg for the 6wks

    Transderm @ 10 pumps a day wks 7-12....w/ an AI of your choice.


    this still would even be a lot. but regardless do-able with proper bloodwork

  8. What do we think about DHEA use during the blast phase and then constant DAA during PCT phase and cruise phase?

  9. You can always get test powder and make a transdermal and use that as your base for the blast and cruise portion of you cycle.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    You can always get test powder and make a transdermal and use that as your base for the blast and cruise portion of you cycle.
    You might as well brew it up. It'll be cheaper and more effective than a TD.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You might as well brew it up. It'll be cheaper and more effective than a TD.
    I figured the OP didnt want to inject
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I figured the OP didnt want to inject
    If only people would realize how easy it is to inject with a slin pin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Daa and ai's aren't anabolics, so you wouldn't be "cruising" you would be doing a crappy pct.

    An example if a blast and cruise oral cycle would be cruising with say 4-ad/transaderm thegn when you blast, adding in something like sd at 20-30mg for 4-3 weeks, then continue cruising with just the 4ad/transaderm until you want to blast again. It wouldnt be cost effective

  14. Blast and cruise to me applies permanent shut down. Are you ok with that? Or are you trying to maintain some form of recovery after every "blast" Because if your pct'ing after every blast and trying to recover natty levels, then you are just cycling, lol, not blasting and cruising

    I ask because I'm pretty sure I read over in the anti aging about shut down being observed with using DAA for an extended period of time.

    If you don't care about being permanently shut down, then you need to just get on trt and blast and cruise the right way brother.

  15. Blasting and cruising may not lead to permanent shut down, but will make recovery very difficult and long. chances of permanent shut down def go up with longer cycles though.

  16. If i could inject, i would. Law Enforcement agencies frown on that, and i don't want to jeopardize my career.

    Was just pondering a possible way to make oral gains more permanent without the ups and downs. For me, shutdown isn't a HUGE issue, but the money aspect is.

  17. Law enforcement "administratively" frowns on injecting. In reality, as long as you're not retarded or make it look blatantly obvious, then they really don't care too much. Same with military. those types of professions require strong aggressive people. taking oral steroids will still make you pop on a steroid test. taking designer oral steroids are worse on your health than medically researched and documented legit orals and/or injectables.

    DAA and an AI are not cruises, no AI is needed w/ DAA. orals cost more since you need all sorts of other supplements and liver protectants and such. Also, PCT is expensive already, why run it every 12 wks when you could run it only every 24 or so. (time on + PCT = time off)

    Just take a low dose subQ test inject if you don't want to pin IM. subQ will absorb slower, and it's easy as pie w/ a slin pin. won't hit as hard, but doable and most likely not that noticeable. you WILL be noticeable when you gain 15-20lbs in 4 wks on an oral, then lost 10lbs in PCT, then repeat.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    If i could inject, i would. Law Enforcement agencies frown on that, and i don't want to jeopardize my career.

    Was just pondering a possible way to make oral gains more permanent without the ups and downs. For me, shutdown isn't a HUGE issue, but the money aspect is.
    I was able to run a 11 week cycle recently by using a non methyl stack for 4 weeks, mild methyls for the remaining 7 weeks.

    with oral compounds there is no lag time, so after about 8 weeks it is pointless to go on unless you are going to run a way more powerful compound.

    Ex, 4 weeks furaza a/stanodrol, then 3-4 weeks sd @ 30mg/4ad utt @ 4ml ed.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    If i could inject, i would. Law Enforcement agencies frown on that, and i don't want to jeopardize my career.

    Was just pondering a possible way to make oral gains more permanent without the ups and downs. For me, shutdown isn't a HUGE issue, but the money aspect is.
    Transdermal test is probably your best option but it is still illegal. If you can find some test base powder you would be good to go.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan
    Law enforcement "administratively" frowns on injecting. In reality, as long as you're not retarded or make it look blatantly obvious, then they really don't care too much. Same with military. those types of professions require strong aggressive people. taking oral steroids will still make you pop on a steroid test. taking designer oral steroids are worse on your health than medically researched and documented legit orals and/or injectables.

    DAA and an AI are not cruises, no AI is needed w/ DAA. orals cost more since you need all sorts of other supplements and liver protectants and such. Also, PCT is expensive already, why run it every 12 wks when you could run it only every 24 or so. (time on + PCT = time off)

    Just take a low dose subQ test inject if you don't want to pin IM. subQ will absorb slower, and it's easy as pie w/ a slin pin. won't hit as hard, but doable and most likely not that noticeable. you WILL be noticeable when you gain 15-20lbs in 4 wks on an oral, then lost 10lbs in PCT, then repeat.
    So much wrong with this.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    If only people would realize how easy it is to inject with a slin pin.
    Pls tell me more! Curious and I have seen limited info on this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    So much wrong with this.
    Something odd about subq test.

  23. Plenty of cops run injectable steroids. A few at my gym are more than obvious and I've known em as cops for years. How the hell would they know if you were injecting? Don't pin at work or in public (duh) an you're good to go.

    If you get caught with dbol it's just as bad as test. Nobody cares how you administer, you just aren't supposed to use illegal substances as a cop.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  24. Test at 125mg/week is MUCH safer and more effective than using an SERM and AI 6 months out of the year. Probably cheaper too.

  25. Just run 10mg of sd e/d, nice gains, low to no sides, easy to maintain, and won't be too dramatic to cause alarm.

    Do that for 6 weeks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blast and cruise help needed
    By JohninAZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:06 AM
  2. TRT blast and cruise question
    By Mikey851 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:28 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 06:47 PM
  5. Blast/Cruise cycles
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Log in
Log in