Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one were to be unable to inject, and had to stick to orals, could the "Blast and Cruise" method be applicable for oral use? The "blast" portion would need to be strong yet not super harsh on the liver, and the "cruise" portion could be something like DAA with an AI. I'm not too certain on how the PCT portion would fit in and what you would want to take...

Thought on this being relevant? Also, what do you all think about what would happen when you stop cold turkey?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blast your liver with orals and cruise to the ER

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why the "blast" portion would have to be responsible. We're not going to stack 3 androgenic compounds at high doses.

I'm thinking like 4 weeks SD + a strong(ish) non-methyl. Add in constant liver support supps as well.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your lipids are still going to be jacked up. Both methyl and non-methyls effect lipids and liver, just non-methyls aren't nearly as harsh. Seems like a lot of stress on the body

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess the only way we would be able to tell would be a few bloodtests on a test subject.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess the only way we would be able to tell would be a few bloodtests on a test subject.
I see you want to volunteer. ;)

I think being 'off' on daa and and AI is pretty good. That's what I do between my orals. Basically I do pct, then another pct. Then maintain a stack of estrogen balancing and test boosting stuff. Then jump on another oral when the time is right. :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You could do:

SD wks 1-4
10/20/20/20

Katandrol / furuza a wks 3-8
300mg-350mg for the 6wks

Transderm @ 10 pumps a day wks 7-12....w/ an AI of your choice.

this still would even be a lot. but regardless do-able with proper bloodwork

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do we think about DHEA use during the blast phase and then constant DAA during PCT phase and cruise phase?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always get test powder and make a transdermal and use that as your base for the blast and cruise portion of you cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always get test powder and make a transdermal and use that as your base for the blast and cruise portion of you cycle.
You might as well brew it up. It'll be cheaper and more effective than a TD.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might as well brew it up. It'll be cheaper and more effective than a TD.
I figured the OP didnt want to inject

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa and ai's aren't anabolics, so you wouldn't be "cruising" you would be doing a crappy pct.

An example if a blast and cruise oral cycle would be cruising with say 4-ad/transaderm thegn when you blast, adding in something like sd at 20-30mg for 4-3 weeks, then continue cruising with just the 4ad/transaderm until you want to blast again. It wouldnt be cost effective

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Blast and cruise to me applies permanent shut down. Are you ok with that? Or are you trying to maintain some form of recovery after every "blast" Because if your pct'ing after every blast and trying to recover natty levels, then you are just cycling, lol, not blasting and cruising

I ask because I'm pretty sure I read over in the anti aging about shut down being observed with using DAA for an extended period of time.

If you don't care about being permanently shut down, then you need to just get on trt and blast and cruise the right way brother.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blasting and cruising may not lead to permanent shut down, but will make recovery very difficult and long. chances of permanent shut down def go up with longer cycles though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i could inject, i would. Law Enforcement agencies frown on that, and i don't want to jeopardize my career.

Was just pondering a possible way to make oral gains more permanent without the ups and downs. For me, shutdown isn't a HUGE issue, but the money aspect is.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Law enforcement "administratively" frowns on injecting. In reality, as long as you're not retarded or make it look blatantly obvious, then they really don't care too much. Same with military. those types of professions require strong aggressive people. taking oral steroids will still make you pop on a steroid test. taking designer oral steroids are worse on your health than medically researched and documented legit orals and/or injectables.

DAA and an AI are not cruises, no AI is needed w/ DAA. orals cost more since you need all sorts of other supplements and liver protectants and such. Also, PCT is expensive already, why run it every 12 wks when you could run it only every 24 or so. (time on + PCT = time off)

Just take a low dose subQ test inject if you don't want to pin IM. subQ will absorb slower, and it's easy as pie w/ a slin pin. won't hit as hard, but doable and most likely not that noticeable. you WILL be noticeable when you gain 15-20lbs in 4 wks on an oral, then lost 10lbs in PCT, then repeat.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i could inject, i would. Law Enforcement agencies frown on that, and i don't want to jeopardize my career.

Was just pondering a possible way to make oral gains more permanent without the ups and downs. For me, shutdown isn't a HUGE issue, but the money aspect is.
I was able to run a 11 week cycle recently by using a non methyl stack for 4 weeks, mild methyls for the remaining 7 weeks.

with oral compounds there is no lag time, so after about 8 weeks it is pointless to go on unless you are going to run a way more powerful compound.

Ex, 4 weeks furaza a/stanodrol, then 3-4 weeks sd @ 30mg/4ad utt @ 4ml ed.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Transdermal test is probably your best option but it is still illegal. If you can find some test base powder you would be good to go.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Law enforcement "administratively" frowns on injecting. In reality, as long as you're not retarded or make it look blatantly obvious, then they really don't care too much. Same with military. those types of professions require strong aggressive people. taking oral steroids will still make you pop on a steroid test. taking designer oral steroids are worse on your health than medically researched and documented legit orals and/or injectables.

DAA and an AI are not cruises, no AI is needed w/ DAA. orals cost more since you need all sorts of other supplements and liver protectants and such. Also, PCT is expensive already, why run it every 12 wks when you could run it only every 24 or so. (time on + PCT = time off)

Just take a low dose subQ test inject if you don't want to pin IM. subQ will absorb slower, and it's easy as pie w/ a slin pin. won't hit as hard, but doable and most likely not that noticeable. you WILL be noticeable when you gain 15-20lbs in 4 wks on an oral, then lost 10lbs in PCT, then repeat.
So much wrong with this.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of cops run injectable steroids. A few at my gym are more than obvious and I've known em as cops for years. How the hell would they know if you were injecting? Don't pin at work or in public (duh) an you're good to go.

If you get caught with dbol it's just as bad as test. Nobody cares how you administer, you just aren't supposed to use illegal substances as a cop.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Test at 125mg/week is MUCH safer and more effective than using an SERM and AI 6 months out of the year. Probably cheaper too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just run 10mg of sd e/d, nice gains, low to no sides, easy to maintain, and won't be too dramatic to cause alarm.

Do that for 6 weeks.

PITBULL915

If one were to be unable to inject, and had to stick to orals, could the "Blast and Cruise" method be applicable for oral use? The "blast" portion would need to be strong yet not super harsh on the liver, and the "cruise" portion could be something like DAA with an AI. I'm not too certain on how the PCT portion would fit in and what you would want to take...

Thought on this being relevant? Also, what do you all think about what would happen when you stop cold turkey?
That's ridiculous, you'd fry your organs.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"blasting and cruising" on NON methylated products would be too damn pricey for the amount it would take to "BLAST" for results. Perhaps you could "blast" for 2-3 weeks on a cheap methyl oral and "cruise" on an unmethylated hormone....that cruising period would still be pricey considering blasting and cruising is considered a year around endeavor.

AndroSeries is safer than 17aa orals and also has minimal suppression from the once-a-day dosing, but very COSTLY.....I would be that "cruising" on 3-4 AndroMass or Bulk would be great and last 6-8 weeks...it might work out to bet equal pricing to dosing a "pstanz" or similar product since absorption sucks...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pstaz would still be cheaper
What are the pstanz/clones dosed at 35-50mg?

I think a cruising dose would be 5 caps....175-250mgs into a 60 caps bottle so a 12 day supply for ?$40???? (not sure of price) over 80 bucks a month.....

AndroMass cruising dose 3-4 softels lasting 40-60 days.....not too much a difference I suppose.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pstanz has 50mg per cap, with 90 caps.

Andro mass, which I have ran, is okay for cruising at 6 caps ed, and for a cycle would be best at 9-12 caps ed.
1 bottle will only last 4 weeks, at 200$. (unless you get bogo deal)

Two bottles of pstanz will give you 300mg for 4 weeks @ about 50-60$.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
You can inject sc and im. There was even a recent study that showed it was just as effective.

Remember tom prince? His liver failure was directly related to using orals for a long time. Also, masswithclass, an npc competitor on several boards, died from orals overuse. He even talked about it weeks before how death. That was back in 04-05 I believe.

Point being, stick with injectables as your main source of gear, and only orals as the icing on the cake. It's the safe thing to do.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
what about crusing with low dose 11-oxo? it is not supressive, but I don't know if you can recover while on it. it would be a normal cycle followed by PCT to being natural production up along with 350mg 11-oxo.

Another alternative is 10 week epi pulse.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
The term blast and cruise refers to being on steroids year round and only lowering the dose during the cruise phase... You do not cruise with nolvadex, creatine, daa, letro, 11oxo, dhea, etc...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Law enforcement "administratively" frowns on injecting. In reality, as long as you're not retarded or make it look blatantly obvious, then they really don't care too much. Same with military. those types of professions require strong aggressive people. taking oral steroids will still make you pop on a steroid test. this is probably mostly true, but i dont believe the po po or military test for steroids, as I see a lot of them do use them. legal or illegal ones, im not sure. i know i've come across po po discussing how to run a sd cycle on a popo forum.
taking designer oral steroids are worse on your health than medically researched and documented legit orals and/or injectables. wrong for the most part, the injectable side, eh that is a bit healthier than orals. but dbol is no safer than m14add. winstrol is no safer, if not more unsafe than epistane. if it's in vida, it's been researched to some degree. dimethazine was even once prescibed medication, just like other orals.

DAA and an AI are not cruises, no AI is needed w/ DAA that is also debatable, if you want to control estrogen which will rise with daa usage, you will need to use an ai, unless you know of some other magical method of controlling aromatase.
orals cost more since you need all sorts of other supplements and liver protectants and such. not really, but if you are using steroids in general, and are concerned about your health, you should be using all sort of "other supplements, liver protectants, and such"

Also, PCT is expensive already, why run it every 12 wks when you could run it only every 24 or so. (time on + PCT = time off) i dont get what you are saying here? you want to run an injectable cycle for 24 weeks?

Just take a low dose subQ test inject if you don't want to pin IM. subQ will absorb slower, and it's easy as pie w/ a slin pin. won't hit as hard, but doable and most likely not that noticeable.
you WILL be noticeable when you gain 15-20lbs in 4 wks on an oral, then lost 10lbs in PCT, then repeat. well, you dont have to gain that much in 4 weeks, you can gain 10-15lbs in 6-8 weeks.
a lot of people have different reasons for not injecting. w/e. it's their business, obv if you can inject or something else like sub inj or w/e go for it, but it isnt' injection is best, and everything else is worthless.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Overall, long term effects of injectibles are more known than designers which don't go under scutiny as much. Sure some are just as dangerous, but at least it's studied and documented. I wasn't trying to say definitively that injectables are better, sorry if I came off like that. I check forums after a long day sometimes and just type stuff.

As for DAA, an AI is not required. not saying that using one wouldn't be beneficial, but a prescription strength AI would be a bit strong IMO for DAA. something like resveratrol or eating a ton of broccoli might suffice. In any case, only a blood test will tell you for sure.

if you run a 10wk injectable, and 4wk PCT, that's 14wks, off time should equal at least 14 wks, so total time for an injectable cycle would be 28 weeks. That's what I was trying to get at. Also, aside from multis and whatnot, you don't really need a liver protectant on injectables, and you would only need PCT twice a year vs a strictly oral cycle where your liver is being taxed constantly. I'm assuming the cycle will be relatively simple w/ just test at conservative levels.

in any case... there's nothing wrong w/ orals, just I've found it more expensive and taxing to cover all your bases. Some ppl don't run it with all the support supplements, but I did, and it added to the expense.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oral steroids are studied more so than non modified injectable ones

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If only people would realize how easy it is to inject with a slin pin.
So easy. Although is there any difference in IM over Sub-Q as far as effectiveness, recovery, and muscular growth?

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
The only things you should cruise and blast on are test and growth IMO....your body already makes it. Your body does not make designer steroids or prohormones YOU WILL **** YOURSELF UP taking all of those oral!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only things you should cruise and blast on are test and growth IMO....your body already makes it. Your body does not make designer steroids or prohormones YOU WILL **** YOURSELF UP taking all of those oral!
x2 - definitely not IDEAL.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
The TS clearly said he doesn't "want to jeopardize my career". Any injectable would not be exactly "legal" and thus would be putting his career - his livelihood - on the line. Anyone here who has a "career" and not simply a "job" knows that's your life... you can't mess with that.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
So easy. Although is there any difference in IM over Sub-Q as far as effectiveness, recovery, and muscular growth?
Have you injected subq? Can you explain the slin pin experience a little? Like where, how much at once, do you draw up with the same pin, and estimated time to inject?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so you guys pin test or any AAS IM with a slin pin?? Would the oil even get into the muslce??? or sub Q??

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so you guys pin test or any AAS IM with a slin pin?? Would the oil even get into the muslce??? or sub Q??
It DOES work actually. It's a great option for the trt crowd who is very paranoid/gun shy about needles. Really the only difference is the absorption time from what I understand. It takes longer for the body to absorb and utilize the oil when done sub q than when done IM. So yah, you still get the same amount, the difference is in how it is released over the esters period of time in the body.

Which, really, assuming you stick to the same exact routine and schedule without fail for an extended period of time, ie. 6 months or more, is eventually going to level out and all things will be equal as by that long you will have established consistent levels and release no matter what dose you are injecting.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I always thought if you didnt pin IM the oil would be usless....

and how long of a slin pin are we talking here?? 5/8's?

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
The TS clearly said he doesn't "want to jeopardize my career". Any injectable would not be exactly "legal" and thus would be putting his career - his livelihood - on the line. Anyone here who has a "career" and not simply a "job" knows that's your life... you can't mess with that.
Prohormones show up as the same thing in a drug test....considering that they are precursors to REAL aas so you might as well get better results with less sides with the real ****....and there are lots of careers who could give a **** less about aas!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pro hormones are the same side effects as androgenic/anabolic steroids.

and if you dont get good conversion, you have even less side effects, or no side effects of aas.

only dumbassses think prohormone side effects are any different than the parent compounds they convert into. you should slap yourself for even thinking such a thought.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Prohormones show up as the same thing in a drug test....considering that they are precursors to REAL aas so you might as well get better results with less sides with the real ****....and there are lots of careers who could give a **** less about aas!
Do job tests really check for aas and if they did wouldn't they have to check for sh1t load of metabolites considering how many different compounds There r?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know of any jobs that check for steroid hormones, unless you job is an athlete of some kind.

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
pro hormones are the same side effects as androgenic/anabolic steroids.

and if you dont get good conversion, you have even less side effects, or no side effects of aas.

only dumbassses think prohormone side effects are any different than the parent compounds they convert into. you should slap yourself for even thinking such a thought.
The SAME side effects? WOW ok so a methylated oral that converts into trenbolone has the same sides as regular trenbolone? NO THERE'S MORE SIDES BC OF THE METHYLATION DIP****!