Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    So obviously injects aren't nearly as hard on the liver as a methylated PH
    you mean most non methylated, ethylated steroids aren't as hepatotoxic as methylated/ ethylated ones.

2. Interesting.
    This guy you are arguing with is confusing the hell out of me lol.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Interesting.
    This guy you are arguing with is confusing the hell out of me lol.
    I'm not arguing, I'm right, he's mistaken, I'm just having fun. Lol.

4. This is good reading regardless lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. If it's in your blood it will get filtered by your liver and kidneys. The difference is, like said earlier, injects aren't processed by the liver the first time because they aren't ingested
    •   

6. If we can at least keep it to actual information i'll be happy lol.

7. if you're going to blast and cruise on orals you might as well just run back to back cycles with short breaks (maybe 3-4 weeks) to let the body heal (to some degree) IMO. Another benefit to this is you might make more gains in the long run because being on hormones constantly, well, you don't gain sh*t past weeks 8-10 without a break from the roids

ex/

--SD weeks 1-4
    --break weeks 5-7 - you should be able to net 5-10lbs by the end of the break (you'd net less weight as time goes on obv)
    --EPI weeks 8-12
    --break weeks 9 to whatever
    ...and so on

And subQ works i've ran whole cycles like this but they are simple low volume cycles meaning less cc's/week

but when you get to the level of injecting multiple compounds and incorporating shorter esters which equates to lot's of cc's/week it's a stupid way to run a cycle IME

8. The first gen tren prohormone was methylated the second gen isn't. My bloodwork proves orals are harsher on the body than injectables but if you idiots want to go **** yourselves up be my guess....

9. Quote Originally Posted by locoelvis View Post
    The first gen tren prohormone was methylated the second gen isn't. My bloodwork proves orals are harsher on the body than injectables but if you idiots want to go **** yourselves up be my guess....
    i dont think anyone around here thinks orals are better/ez-er on your body than inj's

10. no they werent. if you still disagree, show me one "tren" aka, pro dienolone ph that is/was methylated.

the trn products from alri an others, with the methoxytrienbolone at 2mg or w/e were mis labeled, and only contained plain trenbolone, this has been confirmed by patrick arnold and others. how much trenbolone powder was in each capsule, who knows.

what is known is trenbolone and other 19nor modified steroids like dienolone (what the popular tren products like x-tren convert to) have decent oral bioavailability d/t their structure.
    this is the cause for raised enzymes in the liver during oral administration.

the only dienolone product that was methylated was m1d, aka, methyl dienolone, which was banned back in 05, but it was never called tren or methyl tren.

you must not be able to read well, because no one has said once oral methylated steroids are less hepatotoxic than non methylated ones.

you keep using the terms oral & injectable, and i believe this is why you are confused, as it is not a matter or oral or injectable, but instead how the compound has been modified structurally (like methylated, ethylated, etc)

11. I like chocolate milks strategy but with the addition of clomid in between each blast. But that's basically cycling with no time in between each cycle.

Jbry, i dont think people understand the vast differences that seem to all fall under the term "orals". Well clearly they don't.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

12. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I like chocolate milks strategy but with the addition of clomid in between each blast. But that's basically cycling with no time in between each cycle.

Jbry, i dont think people understand the vast differences that seem to all fall under the term "orals". Well clearly they don't.
    very true.

clomid in between blasts will get the testes somehwat operational before another blast. i imagine this would help in the long run the same way hCG does to prevent damage due to prolonged atrophy.

13. i like my way better, but you'd need to have a boat load of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    cruising with 4-ad/transaderm
    then blast, adding in something like sd at 20-30mg for 4-3 weeks while still running the 4ad/transaderm,
    then continue cruising with 4ad/transaderm
    It wouldnt be cost effective
    you could make that a 11-12 week cycle too if you wanted.

14. most guys lift weights and take anabolics to gain muscle mass ,once you gain a good amount of muscle your natty test levels cant support this---so unless you want to keep "chasing your tail" blast-n-cruise works,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blast and cruise help needed
    By JohninAZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:06 AM
  2. TRT blast and cruise question
    By Mikey851 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:28 AM