Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

You can inject sc and im. There was even a recent study that showed it was just as effective.

Remember tom prince? His liver failure was directly related to using orals for a long time. Also, masswithclass, an npc competitor on several boards, died from orals overuse. He even talked about it weeks before how death. That was back in 04-05 I believe.

Point being, stick with injectables as your main source of gear, and only orals as the icing on the cake. It's the safe thing to do.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    So much wrong with this.
    How so?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

what about crusing with low dose 11-oxo? it is not supressive, but I don't know if you can recover while on it. it would be a normal cycle followed by PCT to being natural production up along with 350mg 11-oxo.

Another alternative is 10 week epi pulse.
    •   

4. Registered User

The term blast and cruise refers to being on steroids year round and only lowering the dose during the cruise phase... You do not cruise with nolvadex, creatine, daa, letro, 11oxo, dhea, etc...
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Law enforcement "administratively" frowns on injecting. In reality, as long as you're not retarded or make it look blatantly obvious, then they really don't care too much. Same with military. those types of professions require strong aggressive people. taking oral steroids will still make you pop on a steroid test. this is probably mostly true, but i dont believe the po po or military test for steroids, as I see a lot of them do use them. legal or illegal ones, im not sure. i know i've come across po po discussing how to run a sd cycle on a popo forum.
    taking designer oral steroids are worse on your health than medically researched and documented legit orals and/or injectables. wrong for the most part, the injectable side, eh that is a bit healthier than orals. but dbol is no safer than m14add. winstrol is no safer, if not more unsafe than epistane. if it's in vida, it's been researched to some degree. dimethazine was even once prescibed medication, just like other orals.

DAA and an AI are not cruises, no AI is needed w/ DAA that is also debatable, if you want to control estrogen which will rise with daa usage, you will need to use an ai, unless you know of some other magical method of controlling aromatase.
    orals cost more since you need all sorts of other supplements and liver protectants and such. not really, but if you are using steroids in general, and are concerned about your health, you should be using all sort of "other supplements, liver protectants, and such"

Also, PCT is expensive already, why run it every 12 wks when you could run it only every 24 or so. (time on + PCT = time off) i dont get what you are saying here? you want to run an injectable cycle for 24 weeks?

Just take a low dose subQ test inject if you don't want to pin IM. subQ will absorb slower, and it's easy as pie w/ a slin pin. won't hit as hard, but doable and most likely not that noticeable.
    you WILL be noticeable when you gain 15-20lbs in 4 wks on an oral, then lost 10lbs in PCT, then repeat. well, you dont have to gain that much in 4 weeks, you can gain 10-15lbs in 6-8 weeks.
    a lot of people have different reasons for not injecting. w/e. it's their business, obv if you can inject or something else like sub inj or w/e go for it, but it isnt' injection is best, and everything else is worthless.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Overall, long term effects of injectibles are more known than designers which don't go under scutiny as much. Sure some are just as dangerous, but at least it's studied and documented. I wasn't trying to say definitively that injectables are better, sorry if I came off like that. I check forums after a long day sometimes and just type stuff.

As for DAA, an AI is not required. not saying that using one wouldn't be beneficial, but a prescription strength AI would be a bit strong IMO for DAA. something like resveratrol or eating a ton of broccoli might suffice. In any case, only a blood test will tell you for sure.

if you run a 10wk injectable, and 4wk PCT, that's 14wks, off time should equal at least 14 wks, so total time for an injectable cycle would be 28 weeks. That's what I was trying to get at. Also, aside from multis and whatnot, you don't really need a liver protectant on injectables, and you would only need PCT twice a year vs a strictly oral cycle where your liver is being taxed constantly. I'm assuming the cycle will be relatively simple w/ just test at conservative levels.

in any case... there's nothing wrong w/ orals, just I've found it more expensive and taxing to cover all your bases. Some ppl don't run it with all the support supplements, but I did, and it added to the expense.
  7. Registered User

oral steroids are studied more so than non modified injectable ones
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If only people would realize how easy it is to inject with a slin pin.
    So easy. Although is there any difference in IM over Sub-Q as far as effectiveness, recovery, and muscular growth?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

The only things you should cruise and blast on are test and growth IMO....your body already makes it. Your body does not make designer steroids or prohormones YOU WILL **** YOURSELF UP taking all of those oral!
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by locoelvis View Post
    The only things you should cruise and blast on are test and growth IMO....your body already makes it. Your body does not make designer steroids or prohormones YOU WILL **** YOURSELF UP taking all of those oral!
    x2 - definitely not IDEAL.
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

The TS clearly said he doesn't "want to jeopardize my career". Any injectable would not be exactly "legal" and thus would be putting his career - his livelihood - on the line. Anyone here who has a "career" and not simply a "job" knows that's your life... you can't mess with that.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

So easy. Although is there any difference in IM over Sub-Q as far as effectiveness, recovery, and muscular growth?
    Have you injected subq? Can you explain the slin pin experience a little? Like where, how much at once, do you draw up with the same pin, and estimated time to inject?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Wait, so you guys pin test or any AAS IM with a slin pin?? Would the oil even get into the muslce??? or sub Q??
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Wait, so you guys pin test or any AAS IM with a slin pin?? Would the oil even get into the muslce??? or sub Q??
    It DOES work actually. It's a great option for the trt crowd who is very paranoid/gun shy about needles. Really the only difference is the absorption time from what I understand. It takes longer for the body to absorb and utilize the oil when done sub q than when done IM. So yah, you still get the same amount, the difference is in how it is released over the esters period of time in the body.

Which, really, assuming you stick to the same exact routine and schedule without fail for an extended period of time, ie. 6 months or more, is eventually going to level out and all things will be equal as by that long you will have established consistent levels and release no matter what dose you are injecting.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I always thought if you didnt pin IM the oil would be usless....

and how long of a slin pin are we talking here?? 5/8's?
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinator
    The TS clearly said he doesn't "want to jeopardize my career". Any injectable would not be exactly "legal" and thus would be putting his career - his livelihood - on the line. Anyone here who has a "career" and not simply a "job" knows that's your life... you can't mess with that.
    Prohormones show up as the same thing in a drug test....considering that they are precursors to REAL aas so you might as well get better results with less sides with the real ****....and there are lots of careers who could give a **** less about aas!
  17. Registered User

pro hormones are the same side effects as androgenic/anabolic steroids.

and if you dont get good conversion, you have even less side effects, or no side effects of aas.

only dumbassses think prohormone side effects are any different than the parent compounds they convert into. you should slap yourself for even thinking such a thought.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by locoelvis

Prohormones show up as the same thing in a drug test....considering that they are precursors to REAL aas so you might as well get better results with less sides with the real ****....and there are lots of careers who could give a **** less about aas!
    Do job tests really check for aas and if they did wouldn't they have to check for sh1t load of metabolites considering how many different compounds There r?
  19. Registered User

i dont know of any jobs that check for steroid hormones, unless you job is an athlete of some kind.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    pro hormones are the same side effects as androgenic/anabolic steroids.

and if you dont get good conversion, you have even less side effects, or no side effects of aas.

only dumbassses think prohormone side effects are any different than the parent compounds they convert into. you should slap yourself for even thinking such a thought.
    The SAME side effects? WOW ok so a methylated oral that converts into trenbolone has the same sides as regular trenbolone? NO THERE'S MORE SIDES BC OF THE METHYLATION DIP****!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

My liver enzymes on finaflex 550xd were literally TRIPLE as high as they were on 500mg cyp, 250mg tren ace and I was on a ****ing arsenal of liver support supps. As a matter of fact on every injectable cycle I have ever taken my liver levels are always normal on my mid cycle bloodwork! You are WRONG my friend!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Finaflex 550XD is 10mg SD, 25mg tren in each cap and has a AI, bromo or something...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

My liver enzymes on finaflex 550xd were literally TRIPLE as high as they were on 500mg cyp, 250mg tren ace and I was on a ****ing arsenal of liver support supps. As a matter of fact on every injectable cycle I have ever taken my liver levels are always normal on my mid cycle bloodwork! You are WRONG my friend!
    The side effects of trenbolone are worse than oral tren.

You don't get night sweats, libido loss as much, progestin sides, etc on oral tren like real stuff. And oral tren isn't methylated there genius, though it still affects the liver

Probably shouldn't talk crap and insult people when you are wrong as well.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    It DOES work actually. It's a great option for the trt crowd who is very paranoid/gun shy about needles. Really the only difference is the absorption time from what I understand. It takes longer for the body to absorb and utilize the oil when done sub q than when done IM. So yah, you still get the same amount, the difference is in how it is released over the esters period of time in the body.

Which, really, assuming you stick to the same exact routine and schedule without fail for an extended period of time, ie. 6 months or more, is eventually going to level out and all things will be equal as by that long you will have established consistent levels and release no matter what dose you are injecting.
    Probably better off using a faster acting oil if pinning sub q

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I always thought if you didnt pin IM the oil would be usless....

and how long of a slin pin are we talking here?? 5/8's?
    I haven't done it......but I would just use the 30 or 31g. Nothing different than what I would use for peptides.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Ok so i really didn't want to come in here and say this, i thought people would get that it's a discussion on how to possibly run a modified "Blast and Cruise" method for orals... not to come in here and preach about oral use like the OP is 17.

It's obvious what kind of a thread this is, it's NOT a thread to come in and preach injecting over orals, or the toxicity of orals, or whatever the hell else you think you want to preach about. Let's stick to the damn topic.

Oh and for those of you saying: "Well random bro who is a cop injects and i know that other cops inject..." This means nothing. Orals are NOT the same as injecting as far as law enforcement goes. You don't know what you're talking about if you're going to talk to me about law. Trust me. So don't even go there.

Now, glad to see this thread has basically gotten back on topic thanks again to jbry. Seriously guys, stop trying to shove needles down people throats because that's ALL YOU KNOW. Use your heads and have an intelligent discussion about something else.

/rant
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  26. Registered User

The SAME side effects? WOW ok so a methylated oral that converts into trenbolone has the same sides as regular trenbolone? NO THERE'S MORE SIDES BC OF THE METHYLATION DIP****!
    There are no methylated pro hormones that convert into tren idiot.
    But, if there was, it would convert into methylated trenbolone, and have the same sides as methyl tren, because it would be methyl tren. Duh.
  27. Registered User

Now you are comparing an oral pro hormone to dienolone & superdrol with injectable testosterone &trenbolone?
    You should stop talking, you are making yourself look dumber with each post,
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I never knew injectable steroids were passed through the liver.
    Maybe I should stick with orals then since injects are just as harsh on the liver.........................
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Registered User

Injectables avoid first pass metabolism, but everything is filtered through the liver in the end. So for injectable orals like dbol and winstdol, you skip the small intestines and first pass through the liver, but it will still get filtered through the liver and kidneys just like everything else.
    Same amount is filtered in the liver either way, just more is going to make it to the androgen receptors initially.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

So obviously injects aren't nearly as hard on the liver as a methylated PH
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blast and cruise help needed
    By JohninAZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:06 AM