4ad cyp, first time homebrew

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
hey, i made some 4ad cyp injectable from powder last night, with 5g 4ad cyp, 1ml BA, 1ml BB, and oil to equal 20ml, which comes out to 250mg/ml (with 5%BA, and 5% BB-painless, right?) The only problem is, though, when I finished up, it said the solution should be an opaque (milky) color, but its not- its almost clear. Do you think this is safe to use? Everything is sterile, and i followed the instructions to a t....
BC

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
hey, i made some 4ad cyp injectable from powder last night, with 5g 4ad cyp, 1ml BA, 1ml BB, and oil to equal 20ml, which comes out to 250mg/ml (with 5%BA, and 5% BB-painless, right?) The only problem is, though, when I finished up, it said the solution should be an opaque (milky) color, but its not- its almost clear. Do you think this is safe to use? Everything is sterile, and i followed the instructions to a t....
BC
What instructions are you using?! Don't stick a milky solution, it needs to be clear. The BB ratio is way too low, but it shouldn't effect the potency, just the pharmacokinetics. It may hurt a little too, use low volume injections if you don't add more BB.