1-T cyp and 4ad Cyp cutting cycle.

bigrich954rr

Awards
I was thinking of 800mg of 1t and 600mg of the 4ad for a 10 week cutter taking it two times a week. Does this sound like a ok cutter and maybe hopfully put a little size on while cutting

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is a really low dose of 4AD cyp to use; you will only get about 100mg/wk of test that way. The 1-test dose is good, but either increase the 4AD or get some test cyp or test prop.

bigrich954rr

Awards
i have more 4ad but im trying to keep it low so i dont break out to bad . i only want to take enough to keep the sides of the 1-t from being really bad.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have more 4ad but im trying to keep it low so i dont break out to bad . i only want to take enough to keep the sides of the 1-t from being really bad.
I think that your dose would only shut you down without really helping anabolically.

bigrich954rr

Awards
looking to get most of my gains from the 1-t i did a cycle of this before but a 1200 1t and 1400 4ad i broke out so bad i had to stop i think it was the 4ad did cause it was the first time using it . now im not sure what to do do you think ill get a little gain from this or the 1-t just wont be enough. not trying to get much bigger just a little how much more would you go up to. per week

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To counteract the lethargy from the 1test and to help a little with gains, I would say to use 1000mg/wk, which should convert to roughly 250mg of test cyp.

bigrich954rr

Awards
Ok thank you i will go up and try washing my face more per day to help the break outs.